MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
What the heck? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
What the heck? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
What the heck? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
What the heck? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
What the heck? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
What the heck? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
What the heck? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
What the heck? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
What the heck? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
What the heck? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
What the heck? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

What the heck?

+2
Shin Namekaze
Rai Uchiha
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What the heck? - Page 3 Empty What the heck?

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Silence overcame the empty streets of Nagasaki. Not one single human was in sight for a mile radius on the surface of the city. Maybe dwelling underneath in some of the camps. Just a mile away was the giant barricade that contained some of the more fortunate humans who managed to survive the demonic invasion. At the center of it was the Imaimashi Co. building.

At the center of the wide street a small portal had slowly opened up. Something was occurring and it wasn't natural. From it came a young boy wearing a navy jacket and matching colored pants. As he landed on the floor dust had risen to his face; luckily he was wearing orange tinted goggles. "What the heck!?" A pair of shadowy figures appeared to be exiting the portal as well.

Last edited by Rai Uchiha on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Rai Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

What the heck? - Page 3 Empty Re: What the heck?

Post by Kuraii Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 pm

kuraii's spine shivered as he turned around and looked at her " ahhhhh!!!! um hi boss lady um we were just um......rai help me out" he cowarded behind him and waved at the lady " well no horns thats good i guess" he shivered in fear of her threat

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Rai turned around and raised a brow. What an entrance. Of course Kuraii hid behind the boy in fear, like always. "You know you almost scared me there....Empress!! We know all about the empire and their plan to capture Kuraii. I don't know what for but you're not getting him! So we're taking this place down!" He drew a kunai.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:30 pm

I scoffed at them, "So it seems you are all deaf". I walked over to the boy who had just spoke and picked him up by his collar. "I asked you a question and I expect it to be answered". I looked at the lot of them, not dropping the kid and disregarding his weapon. "What have you three done and why?" I asked threw gritted teeth.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:26 am

kuraii shivered at her voice and looked at her" um boss lady you should put him down...he tends to get tense if he gets angry or made fun of " he quietly said as he backed up slowly " and btw ummmm the roof is set to explode in 10 min since i drop all my bomb tags running up here and they are times 0.0"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:32 am

"You've got that right Kuraii! She just crossed the line! Now I'm go----Wait, what??? Ten minutes till this rooftop is destroyed!? What the heck!!" Rai swiped his arms downwards to break her grasp on his collar. When he was free he front flipped over her and jumped to Shin's side, turning his body and facing her while doing so. The kunai quickly left his hand when he landed, aimed for her leg.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:39 am

I snapped my head towards the kid who was called Kuraii and shot massive amounts of hatred his way. "You punks will pay for the damage you've caused." I dodged the kunai and stalked towards them.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:50 am

kuraii whines and runs around shaking his hands " HELP ME THE SHE DEVIL GUNA GET ME!" he screamed and cried towards rai and threw smoke bombs to conceal themselves "lets get the heck out this scrape Heep like now before the daughter of Lucifer gets us!" he sprinted towards the edge

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:54 am

The two kids were concealed by smoke. Good thinking from Kuraii. This rooftop would blow any minute now; and as bad as Rai wanted to fight if he didn't move he'd be killed. He searched for Shin but could not find him. "Okay!" The Uchiha sprinted for the edge and jumped off, running down the side of the building. He would hope that the battle would be taken down to the streets.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:02 am

I stopped and squinted, trying to see through the smoke. I groaned and ran towards the stairs. I wanted to stay and give those kids a piece of my mind but the threat of the explosion was to great. I sprinted down the stairs that still remained and climbed down rubble that used to be the lower half of my building. It didn't take me long to get outside.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:17 am

kuraii ran down the side of the building beside rai and shin " wow we do good work when it comes to demolition huh hehehe" he chuckled as they ran down hearing the explosions go off breaking everything and destroying what was left of the building "God we made a huge mess!" kuraii looked around " hey wheres the witch?"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:24 am

"We sure do! I have no idea! But I think we lost her." Rai jumped off the wall and onto the pavement. He looked up at the top of the destroyed building. Flames engulfed the portion and debris fell to the ground. It was a mess. Rai was beginning to feel bad. At least no one innocent lost their life. "Keep your eyes out."

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:46 am

I took some time to check on my employees. Everyone seemed to be unharmed and alright. I turned to my building and watched as it went up in flames. I drew in a large breath then screamed. "Stupid kids!" I was fuming. I gathered up a few police officers and told them to spread out and search for the trio.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:17 pm

kurai could hear the sirens around the area " OMG WE ARE FUGITIVES" he began to cry "WAHHHHHH!!!!" he ran around freaking out among his teammates "what are we going to do we have no where to go no where to hide!!!!" he grabbed rai by the collar and shook him" SPEAK DAM IT AND HELP US!"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Rai sighed and face palmed. This was not exactly the time to be acting like a baby. But he was right though, there were sirens around. She must have sent police after them. "Get the heck off me Kuraii!!" He smacked his hands off of his collar and looked in the direction of the cop cars. Shin was nowhere to be found "Dang!"

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:55 pm

The police had hurried off in different directions to search for the brats. I'll I had to do was wait and hope the idiots hadn't slipped away. A police officer stood beside me, holding onto a walkie talkie. After a few moments a voice came threw the talkie informing me that two young boys had been spotted around the leftover building.

I rushed off towards the location they were spotted in, determined to punish those pests.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Kuraii stared at the cop cars in horror "my god what horrible forces did she send to get us!? WHAT horrible deeds have we done!? oh wait! we blew up her building! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!" he ran in circles.

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 pm

"Kuraii! It's too late!! They're here for us!" Rai sprinted towards the police and jumped, kneeing one in the face as he begun drawing his pistol. The other cop was sent to the ground after a sweep kick. Another cop opened fire. All of them missed as Rai jumped over him, landing behind him and hitting him in the neck to knock him out. "We may be kids but we're not like you!"

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:28 pm

I heard gun shots and quickened my pace.I slide around the corner and continued sprinting. I saw two of the three kids, now fighting with the police. "Get out of the way! I yelled weaving through the mess of cops.

I got close enough to to one of the brats who had knocked out a cop. I grabbed him by his arm and tossed him towards his friend. "Stand ready but do not in gauge them" I ordered the police in a huff.

Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Kuraii looked at the evil demon lady and ran at her. "LEAVE US ALONE DEMON!!!!" he picked up speed and sent a punch at her face. "TAKE THIS!!!"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Rai wiped his hand on his clothes and then quickly shifted his head towards Mero who grabbed his arm and tossed him. The boy planted his hands on the ground and backflipped onto his feet. Kuraii ran at her hoping to land a hit on her face. "She's back?" Noticing that the cops were drawing their weapons Rai tossed shuriken at their hands, forcing them to drop the guns. He then ran at Mero with a kunai drawn.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 pm

I watched Kuraii advancing quickly, fists at the ready. I smirked and ducked under his fist, spinning around and using both my hands to push him by his back. I stood up straight while drawing out one of my gunblades, turning around to see the other boy Rai with a kunai. I waited with my weapon at the ready.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Shin was not found or seen for a long time. However it was part of the plan. The smart young captain shinobi was waiting for the right time.

Now its time.

Out of nowhere the yellow haired shinobi flew out the shadows, sending a drop kick to one of the cops that was lined up with the recruits that protected Mero. The cop was hit and the impact launched him into hitting the few other cops that were around him. About three cops landed on the floor.

All the cops pointed there guns to shin attempting to shit him. As they clicked the trigger sending shots to the child. However when the bullets hit the body disappeared. It appeared to be a clone but these people couldn't understand what just went on.

Hey up here!

The Sargent cop who was leading the others looked up. The sun was strong and shined on the boy giving a strong flare at the cops and temporally blinded them. Once Shin landed on his two feet, he started to spin and, and while spinning he created wind palms that would send blast at all directions knocking all the cops.

Hmmm....

Shin stop spinning and glared at the others.

Shin Namekaze

Male
Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:03 pm

kuraii fell on the floor after being pushed and at the corner of his eye he sees shin " about time you showed up! wasting our time with your grand entrances and not caring about your teammates" he then turned his head toward the woman "HEY BOSS LADY YOU PUSHED ME AND I SCRAPED MY KNEE!!!" he teared " gimmie a band aid lady Sad"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Rai quickened his pace and jumped at her, slashing with kunai. "Let's see what you've got!" While doing so he dared not to look at the whining Kuraii.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:43 pm

I ignored the complaints coming from behind me and blocked the kunai with my weapon. With my free hand I drew out my second gun and shot upwards towards his stomach. "I've got more then the lot of you can handle". I jumped back and away from them. I looked between Kai and Kuraii then to Shin, "Nice of you to show up" I said highly un amused.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum