MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
What the heck? - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 7 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
What the heck? - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 7 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
What the heck? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
What the heck? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
What the heck? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
What the heck? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
What the heck? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
What the heck? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
What the heck? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
What the heck? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
What the heck? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

What the heck?

+2
Shin Namekaze
Rai Uchiha
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What the heck? - Page 7 Empty What the heck?

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Silence overcame the empty streets of Nagasaki. Not one single human was in sight for a mile radius on the surface of the city. Maybe dwelling underneath in some of the camps. Just a mile away was the giant barricade that contained some of the more fortunate humans who managed to survive the demonic invasion. At the center of it was the Imaimashi Co. building.

At the center of the wide street a small portal had slowly opened up. Something was occurring and it wasn't natural. From it came a young boy wearing a navy jacket and matching colored pants. As he landed on the floor dust had risen to his face; luckily he was wearing orange tinted goggles. "What the heck!?" A pair of shadowy figures appeared to be exiting the portal as well.

Last edited by Rai Uchiha on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Rai Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

What the heck? - Page 7 Empty Re: What the heck?

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Kasumi's beam had met a field of the Juubi's energy, creating a greater explosion. There was no way that the beast could durvive something like that. It was too strong. Kasumi started to pant; this battle was depleting him of his chakra. .....Who are you? He turned to Raijin and then looked back to the massive escape route entry.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 pm

"You don't need to know who I am." Raijin was well aware of the fact that the Juubi had escaped into the building. He walked over to the edge of the hole and looked down, ignoring Kasumi. "Did you really think you can handle this alone? You're a fool..." He looked deep into the hole, feeling the Juubi's power. Such chakra and energy. It wasn't like the Kurama's.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:55 am

The kid continued his rampage, blowing a hole through another one of the buildings. I hoped they killed him before he did anymore damage.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 am

Kuraii rested hiding beneath the building where he had blow a hole to. he growled low noticing another chakra presence and snarled. his mouth opened wide chargering a bigger and more powerful bijuudama in his mouth aiming it straight up towards the 2 beings on the roof

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 pm

If I do not know who you are then you are nothing to me! You shall die along with everyone else! Kasumi noticed a faint glow and a gathering of energy from deep inside the hole. He performed a seal and jumped from the edge of the hole. When he landed further away his body started to cover itself in a seal. I have no choice but to use this.. The blast of the Bijuudama destroyed the entire roof. From the smoke left behind jumped a large being covered in scales. Kasumi had transformed but while doing so was injured.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Raijin stared at Kasumi from behind the mask. His words could not reach the man. Below them he could feel a power accumulating. "A Bijuudama!" The Uchiha also jumped away from the edge as the mass of chakra was released to blow the top off the entire building. As the smoke cleared Raijin was on a knee with a scarlet colored being, made of chakra, holding a shield to protect him. "If I would have taken that attack head on I'd be dead."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 pm

I watched as the roof of the building as blown sky high. I assumed Kasumi and the other guy had gotten away, considering no bodies were included in the rubble. I was getting more and more impressed at the little kids power. He surely stood a great chance against his two opponents.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Kuraii became more angry that they were still alive shooting a barrage of bijuudama at the enemys growling and screaming "Rawrrrrr!!!!!" he ran throughout the building shooting it up shooting bijuudama through walls aiming at them still. the building was crumbling, the city was slowing being destroyed due to the wild barrage of bijuudama missing and flying off to distant parts of the town blowing up homes and streets maybe even killing civilians

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Kasumi already went through his transformation. The man was now a crocodilian hybrid; much taller, stronger, bulkier, and faster. He was swimming in the murky waters below watching the flashes of light above from the explosions. This wasn't good. Debris was falling into the water at the same time so he'd have to make quick turns underwater. With a powerful swing of his tail he shot out of the water and landed on a damaged building. Grrrr!!! You stupid boy!!! You're going to get us all killed! Kasumi held his ground and held a hand seal, the surrounding water rushed in towards Kuraii to overwhelm him with powerful waves.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm

This was getting out of hand! People were going to end up dying if he didn't do something quickly. Raijin jumped from building to building, avoiding the black spheres being shot at him. He landed at Mero and the children's side, activating his full Susano'o. The shield was raised to shield them from the energy of the explosions. "It's too bad I can't ask you to take these kids and leave..." He performed hand seals and from the ground below grew wooden pillars. They fired out in Kuraii's direction in an attempt to restrain him.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:22 pm

I clicked my tongue, frustrated at all the destruction Kuraii was causing. I looked up at Raijin, once he spoke and laughed. "Ye of little faith. I can get them far enough". I stood up and steadied myself, taking in my limits. "Yep I could defiantly get them away".

I waited until Kuraii was far enough away and picked up the two unconscious kids. "Good luck" I said, running off in the opposite direction.

Last edited by Mero on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 pm

kuraii watched as wood and water charged straight at him. he growl and shot bijuu blast and the water and wood as it disolved and burned. he glared at raijin now his new enemy a uchiha "RAWRRRRR" he extended several chakra arms to constrict and kill him. he slowly kept a eye on his previous enemy kasumi

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Kasumi's attack was nothing. What the hell was he!? What!? You'll die!!! Kasumi rushed in towards Kuraii! His claws ready to cut throug him.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 pm

The wood was burned to ashes; as expected. Before Mero could run off Raijin threw a tag onto her back, it'd serve as a tracking device. When he looked back there were chakra srms coming at him with the intent to kill! He jumped away from the arms and held a seal. Touching the ground he was able to grow massive trees from underneath Kuraii. They'd sap the Bijuu chakra and grow branches if he touched them.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:01 pm

I picked up the pace as the battle behind grew more rowdy. The further I got however, the harder it was to keep any pace. I could feel the poison begin to work its life taking magic and that was a sign I that I would soon need to stop. I looked over my shoulder and took in the distance between us and the fight. We had gotten far enough for us not to be bothered.

I set the two boys down, then sat in front of them. My head drooped and my breathing was ragged, but I fought to stay conscious. From our position you could hear the rumbles and echoes of the battle and I would stay up to hear it end.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:35 pm

kuraii watched kasumi as he rushed at him. he swung at him sending him flying like he was nothing. just as kuraii was going for the finishing blow his body was wrapped around many trees. they constricted him slowly and he began to feel weak as he struggled and rawred shooting small weak bijuudama's around the city

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Kasumi was swatted like a fly. His body was sent into the air like a rag-doll. A large gash wasleft on his chest, which caused blood to sprinkle from the spinning body. After hitting the building wall he dropped to the ground and laid there.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:25 am

Success! The trees binded the Jinchuuriki and continued to grow. That Juubi chakra was being sapped from his body, powering the trees and causing branches to grow. All of that energy resonated through the bark. Soon that boy would find himself in his normal state. "Mero's life energy is gradually fading. I must hurry.."

He moved in quickly to knock the boy out. Hopefully he'd get there in time.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:40 pm

I continued to fight the urge to fall into an unconscious state. Small blasts echoed throughout the city as the fight wore on. I looked around a little more noticing that some of the cities residents had stayed around to watch. They all gapped in amazement and terror. If I had any strength I would have reassured them, but I couldn't. And at this moment I wasn't sure if I believed this would be over soon.

Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Kuraii tried to resist and growl but his resistance faded and began to reform to his normal state. kuraii turned to his normal state, he felt weak and drained of all his energy he could not move or speak. he faded into darkness and past out

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Raijin quickly lunged towards the boy and grabbed him, teleporting from sight afterwards. He transported to Mero, who carried the tracker seal. "Sleep." He attempted to make eye contact with Mero and place her into a hypnosis. If it was successful he'd teleport them all to the secret lair at the base of the volcano. What a battle that was.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:41 pm

I saw Raijin teleport back and I smirked semi impressed. I looked up at him and looked him in the eyes. Sleep seemed to take over as I did, and in a matter of seconds my world went black.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:43 pm

kuraii was saved by the mask man. completely naked due to the transformation. he was asleep onto of mero, his world was black he could on see bits and pieces of what seemed to be a cave. he was numb and very weak. almost completely drained

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Raijin had dropped them all onto the grass. Rays of light penetrated the darkness thanks to the holes on the ceiling. This place was a lost city that had long been forgotten. Perfect for the solitary Uchiha. Kurama was sleeping on his raised piece of land, as usual.

He looked down at them and made clones to have the children takenoff to an area of the lair, where they could be treated. Left with Mero, he had grabbed her and laid her onto his shoulders walking to a spring. This wasn't any normal spring. Purified and powered by the tree created using Senju DNA, it had powerful healing abilities. "Uh...Hope I don't get smacked." As quickly as he could he removed her cloathing to leave her in the water alone.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 pm

I floated in the spring, starting to wake. I had gotten to a semi conscious state, and was beginning to feel the power of the spring work through my system and remove the poison. I kept my eyes closed, but smiled. Whatever was going on it felt great. I could feel any wounds I had sustained begin to heal.

I continued to float around until I could feel all ailments gone from my body. I decided it was time to see where I was. I opened my eyes and slightly turned my head. It was a beautiful spring with calm waters. I looked down towards my toes and noticed my current bare state. "WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed, breaking any peace. I dipped under the water and looked for my clothes. I saw them on the bank and waded over to them, putting them on quickly.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum