MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. Empty Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 11, 2013 9:53 pm

'Get her!'

'Seize her!'

'Grab her!'

Those were the screams, the cries, and yells I heard from several citizens arranged in a small group from my hometown. They'd found out about my abilities, and not that they were displeased with them, they just wanted to use them to their advantage. They wanted to place me in some sort of torture chamber called a lab and turn me into a lab rat. Run experiments on me, rearrange my externals and internals, play around with my body as if I were a doll without life; And worst of all, corrupt my precious gifts. Was it my fault I was born like this? And without parents and any family really to run to to protect you, all you can do is run.

And so that's what I did. I ran. I am 12 years old. And my name is Arcadia. And I'm a psychic.

And just in every dramatic movie that has ever been made, whenever the siege to find the prized possession, me here, it would rain. And that's what it was doing. It was raining and thundering and lightning outside. I had to keep running, I didn't care that my feet were weighed down by the mud attached to the bottom of my shoes. I didn't care that my limbs were all rubbery and about to give in. And I didn't care that my lungs, my whole chest was heaving and my respiratory system was about to collapse as well. I couldn't take anymore, but I had to. I kept running. Tripping over my own two feet and the sounds of their chants following straight behind to.

Eventually, a ways away from the town I originally hailed from, I found a small cave. From the storm and the people trying to find and seize me, it'd be a good place to seek refuge. And soon I found myself running into the rocky fortress and sitting on the floor under the darkness that concealed my form. I panted and wheezed a little from all the running. Finally, refuge had come to me. For now.

I looked around. I could only see darkness. What was this cave? I sneezed and it echoed. I must have caught a cold from all that running in the rain and spending days outside running at a time. But, I got to rest now and that's all that mattered. When I was sure I could stand, I did again and began to walk further into the cave as to not be discovered by my hunters. My eyes wandered.

"Maybe caves aren't so bad."

My minuscule voice echoed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 11, 2013 9:58 pm

the cave has rusted and broken down machinery everywhere the floor was littered with tools and borken ropot parts even crushed specimen jars. in the far corner was a blinking light and a strage metal tube.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 11, 2013 10:06 pm

"Hm, I wonder what that is."

My voice echoed again as I took slow steps towards the thing blinking in the distance. As I journeyed further in, the darkness seemed to surround me even more so than it did at the entrance. Just how deep was this cave? And there were remnants of failed experiments here too and what appeared to be the site of a lab. Brilliant, and ironic all the same. I'd sought refuge in an old rundown lab. Creepy.

I made my way to the light and found a tube containing something in it. That was the only thing that seemed to be operational still, even so it was damaged just a bit, I was guessing from the cave-in. I looked upon it in wonder.

"What is this thing?"

I lightly touched it with my hand.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 11, 2013 10:10 pm

there was a hissing and the tube opened revealing a young boy about her age. his black hair was wild and his body looked unusually thin. his skin was pale white and he opened his eyes and yawned stretching out. then he barfed up a grew liquid. stepping out. looking around he saw the lab in ruins and then her. Who are you... what happened... then he looked down. and mimbled how did i get so big?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 11, 2013 10:18 pm

He... he was alive? And he speaks? Well, come on Arcadia, don't be rude, say something back. I blinked. I was perplexed, and still panting from running so much and so hard and fast.

"As far as I know you're in a cave. I have no knowledge on how you came to reside here." And then there was that "Who are you" question. I was always skeptical about those. So I decided to be smart about it and say...

"Who are you?"

It was a little hard for me right now to focus on anything but the fact that the stasis pod just ejected a boy whom was now talking to me and asking me weird questions. But, it was happening. I might as well play along.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 11, 2013 10:32 pm

im brandon... and things look so old. WAIT! the town... i might find answers there... there was a rustling and a glint of steel as a metal arm from one of the ruined robots smashed down. he jumped at her to block it and it stumbled back. glancing around brandon sees a sword and grabs it swinging it into the robot destroying it. he panted and looked down this is my sword... the one from my heart... but... only part of it...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 1:01 am

"You're talking a lot of nonsense to me, boy."

I decided to be straightforward with him, there was no need to avoid speaking with him. Through all of his weird exterior and his funny way of speaking, and this strange vibe I got from him, he was a pretty affable and likable guy. I sensed within him a potential friend. I nodded to his name and watched him defend me from the robot that had suddenly come alive and attacked. I blinked.

"You know Brandon, I could have handled that robot myself. Not that I'm impartial to being grateful to those whom defend me. Thank you." I lightly smiled, I didn't want to appear snobbish. But the town..

"If you're going back to town, I would accompany you, but I'm afraid I cannot do that. That town has no use for me, anymore." I said, and if one were trained finely enough and tuned to find people's emotions within their words, one would find small tendrils of sadness lingering in the tone of my voice as I spoke that last sentence.

It was true, the town, betrayed me and I.. have no use for betrayal.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 3:51 am

youre from the village of leaf? but its deep in the forest... your scent says you came from the other direction.

i look down and around at the lab. maybe... it was weak... very weak... im sorry i have a reflex to kill threats. next time ill divide the effort. we have to go to the village of leaf. it is small and on the path you used to come here.

i pick up a small dusty bag a large dusty sack a belt a new shirt and pants then mechanical parts.before walking out of the cave. suddenly i return poking my head around the corner

oh manners... My name is Brandon what is yours.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 3:58 am

"Yes, I know." I spoke to the name thing. I had no problem going with him to another town, after all, it wasn't my town. Anything to be away from those horrifying and stupid people. Still, this boy seemed nice and an adventure with him could be fun. I cracked a slight smile as he peeked his head around the corner again to introduce himself. It was kinda cute, he was like a younger kid trapped in a body that was my age.

Oh yes, that was right. I didn't introduce myself; How rude of me. I smiled a little wider.

"My name's Arcadia. Once more, it's a pleasure to meet you Brandon." I nodded respectively. I knew I should have been walking by now, but something was holding me back. And that didn't help with the small headache I had from this growing cold...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 4:18 am

cmon we need to get moving. i say stepping out looking worried. we will camp later if you need to but we have to go. i look at you but my gaze seems to penetrate your head. like a poke in your brain then it went away and i frown like i failed.

cmon we need to move its not safe here.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 am

I blinked. That was certainly strange but he was right. We needed to get moving, we couldn't very well stay here. And then all at once it seemed my feet were able to move.

I began to walk with him, to our awaiting journeys up ahead. Where would they lead us? And perhaps, just maybe I'd made a new friend.~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 5:09 am

i am distant quiet. lost in my own thoughts and feelings to notice others. trying to understand what is going on and exactly how much time has passed when he was in the tube. around us night creature after night creature sound off ahead and behind.

soon we reach a clearing with a cliff face and only two ways to go left and behind us. i sit down near the cliff and dig in the sack pulling out a cloth two bedrolls and string befor building a makeshift tent. "we will rest here... you smell sick."
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 5:13 am

"It's probably just a cold. Nothing to be too concerned over, I can keep going if you wish."

I coughed a few times, yep, I was sick alright. And I felt this horrible pressure in my head. A sinus headache, most likely from a cold concentrated in the head. Of course, it'd be just my luck to have this happen to me now and of all people. I needed my psychic abilities under my control; This cold took away that security.

Then I sneezed. I looked at him and then the tent, and then back at him. "Perhaps we should."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 5:23 am

you need to rest when you are sick... ill take the first watch. i need to train to get my muscles back to normal. but i think they will be better than normal.

a smile the first since i woke up and i gently feel your temperature. it was heated but you would be fine after some pressure was released not just physycal but mental as well.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 11:08 pm

I nodded and coughed, he was right, I did need rest. Even if I wanted to do these things myself. After all, he just woke up, didn't he? But I complied. I was in no position to argue with someone whom I just met.

"Right."

Was all I said before I headed to a comfortable spot in the tent and closed my eyes to rest. I was hoping this cold would go away soon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 11:28 pm

there was a loud crash and an explosion as a large group of humans ambushed us in the night. six of twelve were dead two of those six had huge holes on their sides like they were hit by a grenade. panting i draw my sword and charge power for one second and send an air gust at the humans that turnes into a dull blade.

two were taken out i used too much power already and fell to my knee to block a man with a club from hitting me. the rest had swords and pitchforks.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 11:34 pm

And the loud noises awoke me. I sprang to my feet and looked around in fright. Oh no, had they come here? Why was I questioning that? I already knew that they had. I sensed them even before they showed. But to leave Brandon by himself, and it was me they were after. I clenched my fist and closed my eyes. I'd have to try and bear this sickness as best I can for the moment.

I walked over with my eyes closed, fists clenched and my mind focusing. I felt pressure inside my head still and the urge to cough and sneeze in my nose and throat, but I ignored all of it. I just walked closer to the ambushing group and then opened my eyes. They glowed a bright violet color and I looked at them with much disgust. I wasn't aware but my powers had boosted if only so much.

I didn't need to say a word. I slowly raised my hand and began to come at them with attacks on their psyche. I was going to destroy them for following me and for furthermore attacking my innocent friend.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm

i yell as the blast hit me. psychic attacks worked wonders on me and i collapsed as the others did. through the pain (which was a 5 compared to the torture my father put me through which was a 7 ) i charge my sword and fired it to form a simple gust to knock them off balance so she could finish them off. arcadia. a dangerous enemy in the future. but possibly the greatest friend as well.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 16, 2013 12:43 am

Psy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y running up behind us mom's psyduck was running from spearow and tackled mizuki. fancy a fight side by side partner? i ask mizuki with a smile.the flock grows closer and time seems to slow for us both.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 16, 2013 12:45 am

I continued to harshly attack their minds, not quite in full control of my powers and not quite aware of whom I may be hurting. I had to trust that I wasn't harming my new friend. I continued the attack nonetheless, furthering pushing it on their minds. I would shattered theirs before they even thought again about chasing after us and tracking us down to try and murder us.

"Now... fall."

And all the bodies being affected by this attack, with a flick of my wrist, fell unconscious. They weren't dead, but merely in a long term coma from which sleep would vice them for a few months and only after that time had passed would they wake up. And for those weak of mind and spirit from the beginning, perhaps a year. Soon my powers faded from use and I fell to the ground myself, panting, and my eyes returned to a normal color. I coughed, still sick. What was that just now?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 16, 2013 12:52 am

i fell weakened but not knocked out. near it tho. panting weak and wounded i look to my friend and pass out. with a final thought psychics... work to be strong against them...

i wake the next morning with ringing ears and a splitting headache. i look around to see what is going on and where i am.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 16, 2013 1:02 am

The next morning, I'd lost all my strength because of the cold and the immense burst of power. As he awoke, without my knowing of course, I still lay there on the ground, passed out and now asleep from all the energy expended.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 16, 2013 1:14 am

okay... hmm... well ill just carry her till she wakes up its never good to stay in one place in the daytime. i smile and pack everything before lifting arcadia in my arms and walking down the path.

Here is the reason it is not safe to stay still in the daytime: in 1996 there was a global thermonuclear war that mutated all life on the planet animals became larger humanoid and vicious hunters. humans learned magic and were mostly wiped out. this story takes place 100 years after that. in a new violent world where towns are the only safe place for normal humans while others who have power can move freely from town to town getting stronger by killing monsters.

some humans have combined magic and technology to forge a vast evil empire. some humans developed psychic tendencies and immortality. but only when they mature to adults. life was changed forever. and the story has begun. in the town of leaf.

in the town of leaf: THE CAVE THE CAVE HAS OPENED!!!! a man a simple man. ran from the forest in fear. he was unimportant. the towns people continued with their lives but an elder who looked 70 heard the cries of the fearful man and waited outside his house. the gentle breeze swept by and a few townsfolk waited to see what the cave would expel. Good? or evil? only four of the 20 villagers wonders as the rest continued with their lives. the elder knew who was coming and would answer any questions.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 16, 2013 1:48 am

I wasn't aware, asleep and deeply. And now in his arms, traveling.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 16, 2013 1:53 am

we walked further and finally reached town only for the four to run in terror. we stop at the in i pay a fare and put you up to rest as the inkeeper uses magic to heal your stress.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next