MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 Empty Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 11, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

'Get her!'

'Seize her!'

'Grab her!'

Those were the screams, the cries, and yells I heard from several citizens arranged in a small group from my hometown. They'd found out about my abilities, and not that they were displeased with them, they just wanted to use them to their advantage. They wanted to place me in some sort of torture chamber called a lab and turn me into a lab rat. Run experiments on me, rearrange my externals and internals, play around with my body as if I were a doll without life; And worst of all, corrupt my precious gifts. Was it my fault I was born like this? And without parents and any family really to run to to protect you, all you can do is run.

And so that's what I did. I ran. I am 12 years old. And my name is Arcadia. And I'm a psychic.

And just in every dramatic movie that has ever been made, whenever the siege to find the prized possession, me here, it would rain. And that's what it was doing. It was raining and thundering and lightning outside. I had to keep running, I didn't care that my feet were weighed down by the mud attached to the bottom of my shoes. I didn't care that my limbs were all rubbery and about to give in. And I didn't care that my lungs, my whole chest was heaving and my respiratory system was about to collapse as well. I couldn't take anymore, but I had to. I kept running. Tripping over my own two feet and the sounds of their chants following straight behind to.

Eventually, a ways away from the town I originally hailed from, I found a small cave. From the storm and the people trying to find and seize me, it'd be a good place to seek refuge. And soon I found myself running into the rocky fortress and sitting on the floor under the darkness that concealed my form. I panted and wheezed a little from all the running. Finally, refuge had come to me. For now.

I looked around. I could only see darkness. What was this cave? I sneezed and it echoed. I must have caught a cold from all that running in the rain and spending days outside running at a time. But, I got to rest now and that's all that mattered. When I was sure I could stand, I did again and began to walk further into the cave as to not be discovered by my hunters. My eyes wandered.

"Maybe caves aren't so bad."

My minuscule voice echoed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 21, 2013 11:37 pm

I looked upon them, and then looked to you in disbelief. She sighed comically.

"And what is it I'm supposed to do with that? Ride it like a pony?"

She made fun of the idea.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 4 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 21, 2013 11:48 pm

well get to it and fight them your way i won't help ya at all. and i kinda want to see your fighting style cuz i been showing off too much and i hate it. i sit back as the drakes continue to slither towards us their fangs bared and roaring at us like bearded dragons.

drakes: these lizards are twice the width of a human and the same height, their powerful tails make them three times as long and the slither without legs. their green scales shimer in the light and they move slowly but their power is great. they have average defensive power.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 12:22 am

"Alright..."

I stepped up to the plate. There were 4 of these Drakes in front of me. What was I to do. I could do an older technique and puppeteer one, but that seemed unlikely, because they were huge and once I got around to controlling one and pitting him against his brethren, I'd only be able to take one at a time. Which wasn't very smart. I could attack their psyche, but that usually only worked on more complex minds like human's. So what was I to do? Then I smirked, looking around my settings. I had an idea and I stuck my hand out pointing towards all 4 of them, before turning my back, running and jumping down into a lower part of the cave. I did so pretty fast and I knew they'd follow me. I made sure I concentrated so that when I landed I'd be on my feet and no damage would be taken. I prepared myself for what was about to happen, channeling within me a great deal of spiritual power all cultivated from my mind. It lurked in the center and I hoped it would be a luring snack to some hungry Drakes. I knew what I was doing.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 22, 2013 12:38 am

they follow as fast as they can the fastes being first and slowest being last.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 12:56 am

By the time the four Drakes would have found me in the lower cave dwelling I jumped too, I wound have finished filling a small tube that I carried with me with some sort of dark liquid I found in a small pond gathering type area dripping from the cave's ceiling. I mixed it in with a few rocks and gravel from the ground and shook it to make sure it stayed coherent, the liquid was a little sticky anyway.

I sealed the tube with its cap and prepared for a real fight. The Drakes hissed and roared as they all approached me, slithering towards me like a hunter trying to capture its prey. Excellent, things were going according to plan. I had to focus and dig deep into my reservoirs for this one and to continue on, after all, a young and growing psychic I still was. I took a deep breath and opened up my stance, and the one who had made it down here first, slithered closer. At this point I looked like I was offering myself up. I smirked secretly, I had a plan.

When it came close enough to me, I jumped high and it roared in confusion. I struck forward like I knew it would and I jumped on top of it, riding it. As soon as I did that, the liquid in my tube, I opened with the slight movement of my hand, splashed across this Drake's eyes and now he was blinded. The tube closed with another movement of my hand and I held on tight as he thrashed and spazzed about in blindness and confusion, trying to get me off his back and a way to cure his blindness. But it wasn't working, and he flew in aggressive and crooked angry patterns. Now all I'd have to do is wait for the others to show their aggressiveness. x)
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 22, 2013 1:10 am

the next one moved to attack you as it moved closer seeing you.

up above the remaining drakes who were hiding till now were attacking me and i wasn't given time to charge power so i swung my sword knocking one back only for another to come too close for my comfort. i was pinned in the middle of them only able to hold them off not kill them. they shrieked with glee.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 1:46 am

What they didn't know I did was link them all with a psychic connection and that would be their demise. As soon as it came slithering at me, I splashed the liquid onto its eyes and I effectively blinded that one too, using the one I originally jumped on to get around the area I was in. And soon the third and the fourth Drake were blinded by my tube liquid was well, and it was now just a dirty container that needed to be washed. I sealed it away and rode on the first one, watching them all zip and slither around in a frenzy. The plan was working! And when I found him low enough to the ground, I hopped off his back and stood in the center of that dwelling, spreading myself out again and concentrating, sending the impulses of the energy to their noses; And all at once, they seemed to slither towards me, all relatively the same speed, and when I was sure I could make it out of there with just enough space, I jumped up and their heads converged, knocking all of them out. I smiled, a success.

I landed a little ways past them and tried to establish a connection telepathically with Brandon. I closed my eyes to concentrate, placing a protective force field over myself. I panted a bit, this was really tiring me out...

'Hopefully... this will work...'

I cringed as my thoughts echoed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 22, 2013 1:51 am

it was different thann with ohers. i seemed to see through your eyes and you saw through mine. you now perceived everything going on around me as if you were there and watching it from afar at the same time and the same for yourself. my ears perk up. this is weird... why are you in my head? i thought knowng you would hear me. i continued keeping them at bay
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 1:54 am

'I'm psychic... we do these things. I won't hurt your psyche or your brain, I just wanted to check up on you. But crap... I can see they're after you now too.'

I thought back to him. I needed to propel myself up there as quick as possible. I had an idea on how to deal with them. And one that really wouldn't use a lot of psychic power.

'Everything is taken care of down here, I'll be right up. Please don't give up, keep them at bay till I can get up there and help you.'

I thought back and started to work on getting out of the hole I jumped into.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 22, 2013 1:58 am

i continued to hold them off
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 am

Within about 5 minutes I was able to make it out of that dwelling and back onto the top ground that Brandon and I were on in the first place. I panted, having used some of my energy, a good amount of it. I walked over to him where the Drakes were bugging him and pointed my hand forward again in their direction. The closest one to me adopted a blank glare on its face, and its mind had been overpowered. I commanded it mentally to go after its brethren viciously too. And it listened almost instantly, beginning to attack the other Drakes in the pack. My eyes were glowing a white color and then they faded, the mind control technique having worked.

I fell to my knees, a little more weakened by how much energy I was expending.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 22, 2013 2:20 am

i was starting to gain the upper hand and poured my energy through the link to you. the others fought eachother and died as the ones i was holding back started to lose claws and even joints.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Eventually, I lost control and fell to my knees, holding my head. I was feeling a little faint, but thank goodness the battle for the most part was over. I wasn't necessarily looking forward to pushing myself even more to defeat more Drakes that had spontaneously appeared from nowhere. None had, just stating that I wouldn't want to battle anymore.

"Is that all of them?" I panted and stayed on my knees, my eyes closed, trying to recover.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 23, 2013 3:01 am

yeah... lets sleep up ahead... i turned left not right and we went down another spiral. this dead end had a nest and an egg in said nest. there was also a soft springy moss bed here lets rest... ill keep watch
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 23, 2013 5:08 pm

"Thank.. you..." I grew weak and passed out in the nest he told me to lay in. I was now asleep and recuperating my strength. I needed it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 24, 2013 12:30 am

i stood watch and counted the money. no good. according to Zebu i needed to kill alot more monsters to get enough money for better armor in the next town. i wanted to leave but i looked at arcadia. i realized for the first time i was on an adventure with someone. i wasn't alone. i sat back down and decided to keep watch all night.

the next morning we are surrounded by dust green dust. i was fighting all night. and had almost enough for new armour as my curent set was wearing out and tearing apart.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 24, 2013 12:38 am

I yawned and woke up, blinking the fatigue out of my eyes.

"..."

I looked around for Brandon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 24, 2013 12:56 am

i was in tatters and dirty but not wounded tho is was clear my armor took a massive beating. the reason was i was regenerated but nodding off becuase i was up all night. hey sleepy how are ya?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 am

"Better, thank you."

I nod in his direction, looking him over. He was up all night, I just could sense it. He must be tired. I was willing to let him rest if he needed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 24, 2013 2:14 am

you look to the ground and see my blood but i have no wounds. i start to walk and use my scabbard to hold myself up like a cane as i slowly start to relax and recover energy. i realized. that for the first tiem im not alone. and i wanted to know... what would you say... if i told you... i was not human. but i was... a mix of things. i decided to come out and say what i knew but it was only a shadow of what i really was.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 26, 2013 9:16 pm

"I'm not exactly the ideal image of a perfect human either. I don't think there is such a thing. And even if you're not even partly human yourself, I don't think I much would care. You were able to become friends with me and protect me, you don't try to harm me and we're on this adventure together right? You trust me with your mind, and that's not something any ordinary .... thing would do. As far as I'm concerned you're just my friend, Brandon. Nothing more, nothing less."

I was fiddling around with my fingers as I said that, and then I looked at him and smiled faintly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 26, 2013 9:26 pm

arcadia... something tells me you would rather protect yourself. but i have another idea... lets protect each other. that way we are a real team. your psychic attacks my energy and sword. back to back we can take on 50 monsters easy. more than that would be a challenge. i looked at her reaching my hand for hers. my eyes were dark but i was deadly serious. well even shake on it what do you say
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 26, 2013 10:51 pm

"Particularly, I don't care. So long as we survive this journey, and I suppose protecting each other and working together wouldn't hurt. In fact, I think it'd be more of a benefit in the actual process and timeline of this journey and these battles. However, all I've been used to is protecting myself.."

I looked down and then back at him and joined my hand in his.

"It couldn't hurt..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 26, 2013 11:56 pm

you and i... we are the same. and... im younger than i look. and older at the same time. im seven years old. but becuase of the pod and the passing of time im over 100 and i look 12. i come from a family of... mixed races. human... is only a small part of me. and thankfully the only part that is active. i felt better. i needed to trust this person who would watch my back. so i needed to open up about myself. i wondered what happened. why i had energy after fighting all night. but i walked to the enterence. hey that egg is about to hatch lets take it with us. i point at the nest.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 26, 2013 11:59 pm

I nodded and went to pick up the egg. It felt warm and like there was some kind of creature inside of it. Even if I wasn't cut out for this sort of thing; I still cradled it in my arms almost naturally, like a mother would. I wondered what it would hatch into. I looked at it.

"This egg is quite interesting. I may be psychic, but I also have quite a small fascination with animals and architecture of the Earth. You know... geography and nature. As well as ruins... That could be me, or the many books I've read for as old as I am."

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next