MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 Empty Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 11, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

'Get her!'

'Seize her!'

'Grab her!'

Those were the screams, the cries, and yells I heard from several citizens arranged in a small group from my hometown. They'd found out about my abilities, and not that they were displeased with them, they just wanted to use them to their advantage. They wanted to place me in some sort of torture chamber called a lab and turn me into a lab rat. Run experiments on me, rearrange my externals and internals, play around with my body as if I were a doll without life; And worst of all, corrupt my precious gifts. Was it my fault I was born like this? And without parents and any family really to run to to protect you, all you can do is run.

And so that's what I did. I ran. I am 12 years old. And my name is Arcadia. And I'm a psychic.

And just in every dramatic movie that has ever been made, whenever the siege to find the prized possession, me here, it would rain. And that's what it was doing. It was raining and thundering and lightning outside. I had to keep running, I didn't care that my feet were weighed down by the mud attached to the bottom of my shoes. I didn't care that my limbs were all rubbery and about to give in. And I didn't care that my lungs, my whole chest was heaving and my respiratory system was about to collapse as well. I couldn't take anymore, but I had to. I kept running. Tripping over my own two feet and the sounds of their chants following straight behind to.

Eventually, a ways away from the town I originally hailed from, I found a small cave. From the storm and the people trying to find and seize me, it'd be a good place to seek refuge. And soon I found myself running into the rocky fortress and sitting on the floor under the darkness that concealed my form. I panted and wheezed a little from all the running. Finally, refuge had come to me. For now.

I looked around. I could only see darkness. What was this cave? I sneezed and it echoed. I must have caught a cold from all that running in the rain and spending days outside running at a time. But, I got to rest now and that's all that mattered. When I was sure I could stand, I did again and began to walk further into the cave as to not be discovered by my hunters. My eyes wandered.

"Maybe caves aren't so bad."

My minuscule voice echoed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 16, 2013 2:01 am

The magic seeps into my body and my color comes back. And sooner rather than later, I awakened. I opened my eyes, perhaps feeling relieved of my cold as well.

"What... happened?"

I held my head, and sat up slowly, not really too sure where I was.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 16, 2013 2:05 am

you hit everything near you with a psychic blast... it hurt alot your pretty powerful. thanks... for saving my life... i owe you. the innkeeper was gone by this point and i was siting near the window staring at the elder who seemed to know i was staring and stared back. quietly rocking in his chair. i was happy i had a friend my first and i even had a direction to go that didn't involve torture or experiments. i was finally free. and the wold was at my feet.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 16, 2013 10:34 pm

"Well, I didn't mean to harm you. Im sorry."

I sighed. Was I able to do anything right? I sighed and hung my head. And he wasn't the least bit surprised, shocked or disgusted with me that I was psychic? I blinked, and then he was saying he owed me. He didn't owe me anything. I tucked a piece of my hair awkwardly behind my ear.

"Please, I don't owe you a thing, Brandon." I said kindly but almost apathetically. That was sort of my thing, or the direction I was going in at least.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 1:09 am

well i need to speak with the elder. maybe he knows how long i was in that cave. i helped arcadia stand and walked out of the in and to the elder who was still rocking in his chair. the breeze was soft and i smelled it then my face darkened. your psychic sense told you i smelled evil on the approach. if a few weeks... somethig was going to happen here.

"long time no see Maboroshi... i see you found the blade i place in your tomb."

yes... but why is it broken.

"you could not handle its full power in your waking state. so i spread its powers all over the world to protect your power and yourself from its wrath. your firs task is the ball of wind but first you must visit the cave nearby the desert and meet with the magician Zebu. he will guide you after you receive the ball. you see my friend you were asleep for 102 years."

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 17, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 1:37 am

So what I was hearing was that we'd need to go on this journey for this ball of wind in order to reunite the other pieces of Brandon's sword. It sounded quite enticing and yet tiresome. I yawned and walked over to a window to look outside of it. Something bad was going to happen in the future to this town, and I wondered what it was.

Not only that, but we were going to leave without doing anything? How was this town suppose to flourish and live their daily lives again with the disastrous thing approaching? There had to be something I could do. Come on, think Arcadia, think. And for the time they were speaking, I was busy making plans.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 1:44 am

he then turned to Arcadia and eyes her with a piercing stare. "as for you young one... i sense your dangers and adventures are just beginning. but if you continue to run from your past home it will fallow with the speed of demons ." he smiled and rocked in his chair. "one more thing the ball is in the windmill cave. One more thing. zebu likes gifts. One MORE thing. here is some money why don't you go to the armor shop and pick up a tanned hide and a carapace shield."

he handed me 200 coins. they were tiny. but i took them and looked to arcadia the elder never spoke again.

Hey Arcadia... what were you running from... and why did that village want you so badly?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 1:56 am

As the two men were now speaking to me, my attention drifted back to the conversation at hand instead of thoughtfully looking out the window. I had become quite pensive over the course of the past few days; Was something sitting on my subconscious?

I decided it didn't hold much value at the moment, if it be so, and I redirected my focus at Brandon's question.

"The mob of people that were chasing after me. They drove me from home. Some of them just have hated for my kind, you know people like me, people like us. They say we don't fit and that we're disturbances in the natural order of time itself. That they were 'time immemorial' and they're normal and deserve to live, while our kind must suffer or die. It's unjust really." I sighed and continued.

"And then there are the others, some don't have a reason, they just join into whatever the crowd is doing. They don't have a direction to travel in, their ghosts, not literally. They're lost, they're asylum seekers and they jump on whatever bandwagon seems to fit right to them at the time. And they mixed in with those who only wanted to use me for their own selfish reasons and purposes. Too many to name though." I sighed and had flashbacks of that moment I first started running and never looked back.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 2:12 am

well... ill accept you. always. i smile and for the first time you sense a secret about me. not just mystery. or darkness. but something hidden. sure i would accept her always becuase i too was driven from my home when i was a toddler... however i had a different reaction...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 2:22 am

Something set off a pang within me. Something was internally disturbing him and myself, and I couldn't place my finger on it. And not even a mind like mine would be able to fully comprehend it either. I was stumped, but I didn't want to admit it.

But he said he'd accept me, and therefore I smiled just a bit.

"Thank you." Was all I could say back, as politely as I could whilst still being so ensnared in my thoughts I didn't much have the mind or the tongue to speak. And just as soon as those words had left my lips, my eyes began to stare into space. To anyone in the room it would have looked like I was spacing out, but, my eyes held an empty gleam to them and seemed to move a little bit, as if scanning something. However, in my mind, it was like a random small short film intended for only my eyes to see. Was this a vision?

I looked upon this vision with interest. I saw scenes of nothing but chaos brought to a once peaceful village. Different frames of the images of this town flashed in and out and at different tempos as well. And the last in the middle of all the chaos, and the ash decorated town, through all the soot on the concrete and in the soil, through all the fires burning off in the distance and the smoke polluting the air, stood one shadowy little boy in the middle of the town, seemingly with tears streaming down his face. I couldn't see any of his features well enough to see what he was actually feeling or whom he was, but all I knew was that in the middle of this disastrous state, stood this young boy, alone.

After I'd see a few minutes of that scene, the vision faded from my view and my eyes blinked a few times, waking myself from that trance.

'What was that...?' I thought. I looked to Brandon.

'Strange..'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 2:28 am

well... lets go see this zebu person. i like old men they always have fun. i walk north and to the cliffs near this part of the village. on the way we see the armor shop and i walk in but the gear and come out. im wearing a green tunic and a turtle shell on my arm. that was easy we even have enough left for the village after the windmill cave according to the shopkeeper. we continue walking north past the cliffs and to a small desert.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 2:30 am

I could only continue walking with him, silently documenting what I saw and why such an occurrence happened in my mind.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 2:38 am

the desert heat was almost unbearable. we took the wester cliffs to keep cool and followed them to a cool damp cave. you felt an ancient mind here and i walked in without hesitation. power walking becuase is was close to dark. after two turns and a downward slope we see and old bald man. "greetings maboroshi and arcadia i have been expecting you both. brandon you must rid the windmill cave of a powerful evil before you can truly master the ball. use this spell to recover and heal your wounds."

a white light and it seemed air was flowing toward me as i appeared a bit stronger. "it is a magic spell called refresh use it only in emergency until you have enough power to use it all the time."

he smiled and turned to arcadia. "and for you... you seem to be bothered by something. what occupies your mind young one?"
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 2:42 am

"Greetings, sir. Pay no mind to it, it's nothing of importance really. It's just something I find myself contemplating every now and again."

I sealed that thought process in the back of my mind for now. Thinking about it at the forefront was not doing me any good and I had more important things to focus on anyway. I didn't want to come off as rude. I smiled in a friendly way.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 2:47 am

"then procede tp the windmill cave. there are drakes poison slimes a few golems bats and dense slimes." i turned to leave waving goodbye and walked back out the cave. you notice and ice wall behind zebu.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 2:52 am

My mind took note of our surroundings, I felt like looking around. And as I did this, I yawned and followed him, suit.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 2:58 am

outside the crisp chill night air had settled andwe walked on. soon we could hear movment and hear growls before i suddenly charged power and flung two dull air blades at a passing shadow. with a roar it shattered into wind and the moonlight revealed a twinkle. it was two of those tiny coins. i glared looking left and right... we were surrounded by a pack or tigermen. there wee 15 of them and the one i slew made 16 total. i built power and you took notice to their number. we have company... looks like a good fight. smile like i want this fight.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 6:52 pm

I sighed and looked around the perimeter, my eyes closed, concentrating on their life forces. Sensory abilities never let anyone down. I nodded.

"Alright, then."

I got into a ready position, which may have seemed even foolish to him. For all I did was open my eyes and place my arms and hands at my sides. And I stood up to my full height, on my feet. There was no battle stance, there was nothing in my eyes that seemed fiery, it was just calmness. And my face was presented, my forehead seeming more present. I was ready.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 8:47 pm

the shadowy formes lept at us and i fired a blast only to swing my sword wildly defendinga nd attacking. i slamed my shield into the enemy and also my sword. covering her back as she covered mine. four fell quickly to me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 9:29 pm

"How's an attack on the psyche sound to you remaining? You all shall die by brainpower."

I remarked, having a little bit of fun, if only for once in my life. I had to agree, we worked well together. I mean we were able to defeat the army of tigermen that quickly and we had impeccable attack and defending standards. This teamwork was too amazing to have just met by chance. Perhaps the stars above our heads brought us together for the bettering of the world. That might have been it.

And I was happy that we were friends.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 9:39 pm

fire a blast at the ground around us so we have a split second to react to their attacks. i charge power to kill another. three jump at you as the remaining eight circle us looking for openings to attack.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 9:47 pm

I smirked and stop one of the men mid attack with a hand opened and pointing in his direction. Within a second, he was under my control. I concentrated, very hard. I needed to be totally focused on this for it to work, I added a second hand to be able to better stabilize the attack. My eyes held a slightly empty gleam to them.

And just like that, his body was under my control. I was puppeteering it with my psychic abilities. And his body began to turn on the other two men who jumped me, and lucky for me he was armed with a dagger. He began to attack them and swing wildly, and eventually killed the two men who were attacking with him, and then I turned the blade on himself; Killing him and my psychic ability retracted and unfocused on the now dead body. That took care of those three.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 9:51 pm

i blasted the leader of the remaining eight then charged at the group bending the charged air around my sword i released it point blank and the were sliced in half from it as i glowed for a moment and panted. all the bodies explosed revealing 32 of the coins. W-Wow i feel stronger already. i look to you to see you glowing as you got stronger and a bit more masterful of your powers.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 17, 2013 9:55 pm

I panted, having taken out 4 more since those 3 men attacked me and I puppet-ed him to turn on his own men and then himself. It was hard work; I knew I'd been able to do that, my powers were always and completely under my control, after all I've only been practicing them since I was young and first discovered them.

However, controlling people did take a lot out of you. And seeing as how I was still quite young and my frame couldn't support past a certain limit of damage and strenuous activity, I had to do it quickly or he'd be able to attack me and quite possibly injure me. I panted, as the psychic abilities had only continued even after that one puppet attack, which took more out of me than expected.

I slowly stood up from my keeled position and smiled a bit at him, regaining some life back in my eyes.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 17, 2013 9:59 pm

light surrounded you and flooded you as you felt better than normal. there. lets keep going i can use that spell about 10 more times. i smiled happlily and walked onward the night air was warming a tiny bit. the gentle breeze rippled the water on a nearby oasis which grass grew near.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 19, 2013 10:20 pm

I nodded and continued walking with him, and questioning how strange he was. And what was even stranger; I thought to myself...

'Why is he treating this like a video game?'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next