MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 Empty Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 11, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

'Get her!'

'Seize her!'

'Grab her!'

Those were the screams, the cries, and yells I heard from several citizens arranged in a small group from my hometown. They'd found out about my abilities, and not that they were displeased with them, they just wanted to use them to their advantage. They wanted to place me in some sort of torture chamber called a lab and turn me into a lab rat. Run experiments on me, rearrange my externals and internals, play around with my body as if I were a doll without life; And worst of all, corrupt my precious gifts. Was it my fault I was born like this? And without parents and any family really to run to to protect you, all you can do is run.

And so that's what I did. I ran. I am 12 years old. And my name is Arcadia. And I'm a psychic.

And just in every dramatic movie that has ever been made, whenever the siege to find the prized possession, me here, it would rain. And that's what it was doing. It was raining and thundering and lightning outside. I had to keep running, I didn't care that my feet were weighed down by the mud attached to the bottom of my shoes. I didn't care that my limbs were all rubbery and about to give in. And I didn't care that my lungs, my whole chest was heaving and my respiratory system was about to collapse as well. I couldn't take anymore, but I had to. I kept running. Tripping over my own two feet and the sounds of their chants following straight behind to.

Eventually, a ways away from the town I originally hailed from, I found a small cave. From the storm and the people trying to find and seize me, it'd be a good place to seek refuge. And soon I found myself running into the rocky fortress and sitting on the floor under the darkness that concealed my form. I panted and wheezed a little from all the running. Finally, refuge had come to me. For now.

I looked around. I could only see darkness. What was this cave? I sneezed and it echoed. I must have caught a cold from all that running in the rain and spending days outside running at a time. But, I got to rest now and that's all that mattered. When I was sure I could stand, I did again and began to walk further into the cave as to not be discovered by my hunters. My eyes wandered.

"Maybe caves aren't so bad."

My minuscule voice echoed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:20 am

I nodded. Our strategy was going to work. So somehow, as Brandon was distracting the beast, I needed to manage to get behind it and take it out from there. Hm, I wondered if I was skilled enough to use teleportation. I wouldn't chance it if I knew I wasn't ready. I could lose the battle for both of us. I connected the telepathic link in case... 

'Hey... really distract him, I'm going to need to sneak past him quietly. I won't chance using teleportation yet...'

And with that I started on stealthy steps towards the backside of the monster.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 6 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:28 pm

i continued flinging air blades cutting him up a bit he roaed and charged tossing axes at me
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:04 am

I began on my trail towards the posterior part of the creature. Success! I'd made it behind him! Now all I had to do was take him out and I had one shot, I had to make it a good one. Alright Arcadia... think. What to do. I needed him to stall for more time while I thought of an attack.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:06 am

it turned suddelny throwing two axes and then back around throwing another at me. i dicked and flung more air blades at it this time hitting its legs and weakening it and bringing it to its knees.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Perhaps I could institute an attack on the psyche. If I can mind control him and make him stop then afterward I can disassemble the inner workings of his mind. Essentially, if I break his objective and his concentration, I could break his mind. It's well worth a shot. But I have to be able to touch him first. 

'Alright you can do this Arcadia. This is a simple mind control device and then an attack on the psyche. He's already been brought to his knees so...' I thought to myself as I placed my hands out before me and put him in a small and not very powerful psychic paralysis. For a moment, he couldn't move, and that was because I had hit the nerves in his body through psychic wave. He would break out of it soon which meant I needed to do something fast. I jumped on him, sitting on his shoulders and holding on very tightly with my legs wrapped around his neck, and my hands placed on his head. The creature would start thrashing about however best he could without legs and feet, and roar the sound of anger and frustration as well as confusion. I needed to be able to do what I wanted to through all of that distraction. 

I held on tight, and summoned my psychic power. Within a moment, my form had begun to emanate a violet aura, and that same violet aura also encased the creature I was sitting on. And within that moment, the creature's body became still and almost like it was dead. It was my puppet for use, but unfortunately, I wasn't going to use it for that purpose. Once I knew I had him under my control, I uttered one phrase...

"Stop." And he did. And that's when I released another psychic wave. It attacked his psyche directly, his brain shorted out and he fell unconscious. He wasn't dead, he would just be rendered utterly ineffective for a while. But, we could move on and leave him, that wasn't a problem of ours. I walked back over to Brandon once hopping off the monster and smiled, for once. 

"So how did I do?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 pm

i looked at it and nodded. yes... but youre gonna hate me. you see... these things... i walked up and beheaded it making it vanish. arcadia saw a darkness in my eye. one of hate and sadness. they can't be reasoned with. al they do is kill. so you have to kill them... I turned heading north killing it was better for its pack was nearby and if they found that one was wounded they would swarm us. she did a good job but in this era you neede d to kill everything to live.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:42 am

I nodded. 

'But you see... becoming a coldblooded killer is something I do not wish to be. And it is something I will stray away from for as long as I can put up the fight to. Because becoming a coldblooded killer is something I fear I will become one day and that is no better than those that rampage and kill without a second thought. Such are monsters in spirit, soul, mind and body. And their heart unrecognizable. I will not go cold.'

I thought to myself as I looked away with quite a bit of sadness in my eyes and yet, no tears. I followed him, wherever he was going.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:23 pm

there was a narrows pass over a ravine looking over the sides there was no bottom to the ravine and i walked slowly doubting anything was here. but you felt a powerful aura from the direction i was walking in. arcadia... do i come off as cold? heartless? or... evil?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:35 pm

I just continued to walk, I heard his question, but I didn't know how to answer it. And I didn't wish to say anything really, so I just let it go. I continued to think, hoping he would just continue.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:08 am

i mean... i know killing is wrong but... in this age its the only way to survive and get stronger. i said i was worried killing seemed to bother me on the spiritual level and it pained me. i waited for an answer to my question hoping she would say her thoughts. she was very quiet but i noticed when she did talk she was honest even brutally so.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 am

I continued to have nothing to say, I was just listening to him really. I continued to walk with him, whatever I was thinking, it wasn't concentrated and I did not wish to take a chance and misspeak.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:37 am

we came to a small house and we hear kiaing i walk in only to get downed by a flying human. a muscle bound man was in the door way and said. "come back when you get stronger." then he saw us. "new studen't welcome welcome. our collars were grabbed and before i could stand we were both pulled into the dojo. a strange old mad in a blue business suit was off to the side and the bald muscled man let us go. and the suited man smiled. "you seek the power of telepathy." i nodded saying nothing. "then you must defeat my top student stom. i looked to him and shook my head. sure... but OOF i was hit in the face and sent flying against the wall only to stop and i charge at him punching and kicking in a flurry as did stom. i was clearly out matche dand befor elong was thrown out the door like the man who was tossed on top of me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:46 am

I blinked. Strange.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:47 pm

tornal looked at you and smiled as i walked in. "would you like a try Arcadia?" he read your mind using telepathy magic and i started to fight stom again only to be tossed out after twice as long at before. stom looked impressed as i didn't give up at all.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 pm

"Try at what exactly?"

It'd been a while since I was concentrated on what was really going on. I kinda zoned out in my own thoughts. Thinking about nothing and spending time in my head to try and strengthen my psychic prowess. As well as the control over my abilities. Every now and again they'd flare.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:07 am

"beating stom. he is Very strong and you would grow stonger fighting him" i was now even with stom on my third try i was a good deal stronger than last time and you saw a change in my aura. instead of seeping out of me it was bursting out. wild and unfocused. stom was smiling as his aura couldn't be seen. he was holding it in as we punched and kicked eachother. then even tho i blocked the attack i was punched out and flew through the open door. i laid on my back panting and my aura was stable again.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 pm

OOC: Time skip! After Brandon learns telepathy!

We'd been walking on the path for a while, heading to a town he was sure he needed to go to. I read his mind to find out the item, even so I didn't need to. But I doubt it would be there. I had this inkling that it wasn't there, and then suddenly I heard a bird's low chirp and we came upon a pretty wretched looking forest. I wondered if we'd have to go through there. Why couldn't I figure out what this landscape was? I swore I had seen it before..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 pm

before long. the birds and beasts noises sop. their sounds replaces by the gooey sticky crawling of bugs. buzzing and slurping were also hear. and the air seemed to take our breath away and almost choke us. looks like we are getting close... i look around and see the forest moving its shapes and shadows shifting and patches of fog drifted around. umm... arcadia i know this is a bad time to ask but im curious. why didn't you want to train under tornel.?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 pm

"No time to answer that now... that landmark, I could have sworn I've seen it before in books. I've studied this area, but then again this place was always wishy-washy with sticking in my mind. My only worry is: Will we have to go through that?"

I spoke whilst looking at it intensely.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 pm

looks like thats the way to a den... lets get to that village so i can get the next sword. this thing doesn't work too well on the things in here. befre long we see a pair of trees that have been twisted into an arch and i run into the village. they were dwarves. and only was asking for help of her fellows to find her Son. I'll help. where was he? "in the forest kind sir. but there are so many monsters recently i fear for his life." we will find him no worries.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:18 pm

"In this forest?" I questioned. Something didn't hold right with me about this place. And I had a feeling, soon, I'd find out what.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:32 pm

i turn around and you noticed that the oldest was looking right at me before she went into her house. i walk in a straight line braking bushed and thorn patches and scattering millions of tiny bugs. before long i reach a clearing and you see my ears move back on my head.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:40 pm

I follow.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 pm

soon we hear the crying of a child along with the buzzing of larger insects. and i turn and run in that direction drawing my sword and building power in it. "Arcadia. i need you to hold off the flying ones this blade won't work on them ill take care of the ones on the ground and get the kid."
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:22 am

I nodded.

"Though... what is it I'm supposed to do? Defeat the monsters that don't fly?"

I blinked comically, something hardly ever seen with me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next