MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 Empty Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 11, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

'Get her!'

'Seize her!'

'Grab her!'

Those were the screams, the cries, and yells I heard from several citizens arranged in a small group from my hometown. They'd found out about my abilities, and not that they were displeased with them, they just wanted to use them to their advantage. They wanted to place me in some sort of torture chamber called a lab and turn me into a lab rat. Run experiments on me, rearrange my externals and internals, play around with my body as if I were a doll without life; And worst of all, corrupt my precious gifts. Was it my fault I was born like this? And without parents and any family really to run to to protect you, all you can do is run.

And so that's what I did. I ran. I am 12 years old. And my name is Arcadia. And I'm a psychic.

And just in every dramatic movie that has ever been made, whenever the siege to find the prized possession, me here, it would rain. And that's what it was doing. It was raining and thundering and lightning outside. I had to keep running, I didn't care that my feet were weighed down by the mud attached to the bottom of my shoes. I didn't care that my limbs were all rubbery and about to give in. And I didn't care that my lungs, my whole chest was heaving and my respiratory system was about to collapse as well. I couldn't take anymore, but I had to. I kept running. Tripping over my own two feet and the sounds of their chants following straight behind to.

Eventually, a ways away from the town I originally hailed from, I found a small cave. From the storm and the people trying to find and seize me, it'd be a good place to seek refuge. And soon I found myself running into the rocky fortress and sitting on the floor under the darkness that concealed my form. I panted and wheezed a little from all the running. Finally, refuge had come to me. For now.

I looked around. I could only see darkness. What was this cave? I sneezed and it echoed. I must have caught a cold from all that running in the rain and spending days outside running at a time. But, I got to rest now and that's all that mattered. When I was sure I could stand, I did again and began to walk further into the cave as to not be discovered by my hunters. My eyes wandered.

"Maybe caves aren't so bad."

My minuscule voice echoed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 12:10 am

i read alot too. lets get going. we still have to go find the rest of my sword. i smile and walk on as we emerge on the surface of this spiral to the main level of the cave i walk straight and fallot the turns as the cave narrows before opening to a cavern it was darker red and had a table a throne and a blue cloaked man sitting in thte throne. "welcome i will kill you know before you can get any further. in the name of the dracoinian empire"
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 5 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 12:41 am

I looked up. He was the dark figure in my vision before! So this is what he looked like, and oh ... those eyes. So haunting and so malicious. Draconian empire.. Draconian empire.. where have I heard that before? I searched my brain, holding the egg still in my arms, and then it finally hit me. So hard I almost dropped the egg I was holding. My eyes widened.

"I.. I know that empire. I remember reading about it in a book. At first I thought it was all fantasy, that or there were no descendants of that empire left still standing or existing, but perhaps I was wrong. In a world where anything is possible, you can't underestimate circumstances. Of course, think logically Arcadia..."

I seemed to be talking to myself.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 12:47 am

the vampire luaghed. "You must be from the future. the draconian empire is new and growing. soon it will cover the world and be the only power in exitence KYEH KYEHKYEHKYEHKYEH." he tarte dto teleport all over the caver summoning bats to attack us. i flung air blades out missing each time. the vampire would wait for the blades to get close and port a few steps away. "KYEH KYEH KYEH you can't beat me like that silly creature. i know you arenot human by the smell of your blood." its shrill luagh pissed me of and i turned to my friend. can you feel where he is gonna pop up next?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 12:57 am

"No.. I ... I can't. It feels like there is a mental block. Like something is ... weighing heavy on my mind.. and darn, why.. I was sure I had that fact right. They're new and upcoming? I thought they were long ago and dead..."

I cursed myself for getting that wrong; I should have known that! In fact, I did know that! That was weird... why was it that I felt around this newcomer enemy I couldn't keep my facts straight, much less my focus and concentration. What the heck was wrong with me? And I could usually see if I tried hard enough where the enemy would be. But every time I tried to use psychic prowess, it was blocked, almost like I was watching a blank screen. Just what the heck was going on here?

"Of course.. vampires..." I muttered.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 1:01 am

maybe it is old and dead but someone revived it... i suggested now closing my eyes and useing my wing afinnity i have with this sword to see if i could guess wher he would pop up. i fired the blades getting closer each time but the in hit and did nothing. "KYEH KYEH KYEH not strong enough then i have no need to play COME MY BAT MINIONS FEAST ON THEIR FLESH KYEH KYEH KYEH KYEH!!!" the came from everywhere all sided and even out of the walls.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 pm

I had closed my eyes by this point and concentrated a small barrier that not even the bats would be able to penetrate. I couldn't see where he was going to appear or what he was going to do, but I could listen to what he was saying and try to prevent any sort of damage from happening to us, as best I could. All of the bats who were swarming at us at top speed, hit the psychic barrier that appeared once they smacked into it and fell to the floor, dead, from such an impact. I was breathing deeply, concentrating on keeping it going until all the bats vanished. Sure, I couldn't see, I was basically blind, but my ears told me where they were and if there were anymore.

"..."

I continued my concentration.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 12:20 am

i startted to toss air blades at the bats as the blades started getting sharper. i wa getting better at it and soon it would beable to hurt the vampire. How long can you hold this barrier. i need a few more minutes to perfect this attack.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 12:24 am

"As long as you want."

I was able to reply back, still concentrating on keeping the barrier up. The bats were falling again as they charged and his blades were taking care of them too. What teamwork.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 12:45 am

More came now being created form the very blood of this vampire. It was magic. Magic combined with some form of alchemy. Soon my blades passed through everything they touched thinned and focused more i smile and close my eyes to concentrate on the teleporting vampire. I fired and he was wounded slowing down. twenty four shots total and he explodes as his powers become unstable. there was a cave in and when the dust cleared there was a box half buried in the rubble. Oooooh treasure. I dash out and open it DUDE NICE. these boots look warm and high quality. maybe we can get them appraised in a pawn shop.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 1:03 am

I let the barrier fade as our battle was over. How uneventful. I watched him open the box of treasure, not really thinking anything of it. Him, his behavior for the shiny thing, or the shiny thing itself. I sighed and continued to walk off the obvious way, wherever there was a clearing.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 4:35 am

i move on and push you ahead of me. Thanks for that sheild ill pay you back one day.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 3:56 pm

I went back to my old self, just for a little bit, even so he could sense the double meaning behind what I was saying, and the fact that I truly did care for him.

"Hey look, I did that for myself. Not for you. It was the best way I knew how to keep those things from eating us to death."

I smiled slightly and continued walking.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Well im gonna repay you so just wait. i smile and as i do we reach the end of the cave. outside is a valley so wide that the mountains on the other side are lost in mist. The valley had rivers, grasslands, dark swamps, and an island. ahead was a cliff and the river made it close to the cliff almost making a path. this was to the south west. to the south was a town and that was where we were heading.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 4:24 pm

"Okay."

Was all I could say, and I looked upon the lands in front of me. And without much interest or a second thought, I just continued on our journey.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 4:42 pm

we reach the town and a man runs out crashing into me and he had a thick curly beard a strange wildman outfit in his arms was a jet black statue. ugh that hurt watch where... wait... i know you... Akahana... you haven't aged a day how is this possible?

"that is a secret you also look familiar. who are you?"

its me. brandon. from 100 years ago. dad put me in a pod. what happened why is the world so different?

"the little energy brat. you know you used to pack alot of power did it all get taken away. you feel weaker than before."

well... the pod... rather the chemicals used to preserve me... they poisoned me. my powers went dormant. im closer to a human now. but my sword is okay even if it is divided.

he luaghed and helped me stand. "oh who is this pretty young one you are travelling with?" he looked to arcadia and pretty referred to her powers. he was also a psychic and apparently immortal.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 6:10 pm

"My name is Arcadia. Pleasure, Akahana."

I nodded in his direction. I'd already sensed he was psychic and had this strange essence to him.. Like he was stagnant in not just the air, but in time as well. And I had to wonder if he was immortal. I needed to find out, and the only way I knew how was to take a risk..

I extended my hand to shake. Hoping this idea of mine would work.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 6:37 pm

"Oooh a powerful one. You can sense my immortality can't you." he smiled shaking your hand and pulled back picked up his small statue polishing it. "As for your sword only the four wisemen know about it. One is north of here." He returned his attention to Arcadia.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 7:28 pm

"I knew you were immortal, that would explain why you didn't age, in the words of Brandon here."

I nodded, knowing that I'd sensed it correctly. His hand even told me he was, I knew that his powers were immense even so his life force was stagnant. Usually those things, with time, would be unbalanced. And to have known Brandon since he was young, was certainly an indication that by now he should be dead, or very aged. Interesting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 7:46 pm

"well im off to the volcano. there is a base there and im going there to avoid the empire. its name is Shyron."

i look down okay take care oldtimer.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 7:52 pm

I nod and see him off.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 8:17 pm

north huh? well after a trip to the town to rest up we will go that way. i turned and walked intot he town. it was small and bustling filled with people. hey arcadia. what are you searching for? where does your journey end?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:05 pm

"I'm searching for safety. Originally adventure."

I paused and walked with him, letting my steps and his fill in the missing parts of the conversation temporarily. My brain would have to think on which words I wanted to place where in this description.

"I like to travel and learn and see things on my own when I have the time. Otherwise I can be found in my town's library looking through, researching and reading books on different subjects. And if I ever had the chance, as I said, I'd go out in the field and study them firsthand. But that was before the town distinguished and brandished me a psychic. Then all the hatred came flowing forth like the great rivers in these parts. I faced hatred, rumors, discrimination, bullying, all kinds of harsh things a person of a different... at this point, species would have to bear. And only recently have they been getting violent about it. They have chased me from my home back in the town I'm from. And now I'm out here to seek safety and hope that one of the hunters from my village never finds me."

I knew I could dismantle anyone who challenged me, especially a human without such gifts, but I thought that to be unfair and not really a challenge. Not only that but placing them into such a dark place and messing with the psyche of someone already fragile enough didn't seem right, as well not the best plan of action. And so I just fled, that was all I could do. Besides, most of the inhabitants were my friends; And even now I still recall the day I fled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:09 pm

We heard the air swishing behind us and i look back only to pull you down as i duck. two axes flew over head and there was a lion with human hands and human feet and a mustash on its back at its sides it had layers of axes. it roared and tossed more up to three i fired a ball of air at it to push it back so i could charge my air blades.

axelion: not exactly sure what this is becuase it resembles a dog or a lion. it hurls three axes and walk slowly it is tawny with a blonde mane and a tail it wears a black vest of animal hide and is very strong. close range is reccomended becuase it can only throw axes not use them.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 pm

OOC: I figured that when you said it threw axes.

"Alright, so this creature would be..."

I looked at it. Strange, it hadn't been a creature I'd encountered in the books I'd read ever. This was a new specimen I had never even seen before. How interesting, and it hurled axes, which meant we'd need to get in close and hit it that way. Perhaps the best strategy was divide and conquer. We very well couldn't be in the same area in such an enclosed space. Brandon and I would get in each others' ways. One of us could provide a distraction from the front, the other hit him from the back, and then the final hit be dealt from the front. I nodded, that seemed to be the best strategy.

"Brandon... our best bet is divide and conquer. Are you all in for this?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:17 pm

yeah. ill draw its fire you take it out. i was busy blocking axes but i was getting cut up too. i dove to the side and flung a few air blades at it and they seemed to have no effect.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next