MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends I_vote_lcapThe funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends I_voting_barThe funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends I_vote_lcapThe funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends I_voting_barThe funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends

Go down

The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends Empty The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Switched again!

Both Me and Utena was sleeping still as the morning came ever so slowly. The sun shining lightly in our room. The rays caught onto some pictures of me, her, hana, Aiko, and many others. I was told taking pictures were good to keeping memories.

The both of us sleeping peacefully together with light smiles on our faces. Even the same for our Daughter and her girlfriend Aiko that still might be sleeping in their rooms. I still don't get why Hana blushes each time I say that but it's still really cute.

Seems like another peaceful good morning for everyone with no crazy events happening. Or was it? We still just tried to stay in bed for as long as possible since it seems to be the weekend. Our family would have a big cook out later in the afternoon for our friends that was free or wished for a bite to eat. The alarm clock went off for 9:00am as usual for Utena. She woke up to turn away from the bed to stretch their arms with a sleepy yawn.

Utena stood up from our bed to go ahead and head to our bathroom so she could freshen up for today. Her pink hair was wild and mess from sleeping but she just brushes her hair down while washing her face and brushing her teeth trying to wake up.

"*Mutters sleepily*" She still kept brushing her teeth then rinses her mouth from the toothpaste to wash her face. Utena looks ahead to see her reflection but blinks trying to wake up.

"*Yawns* Oh, good morning Anthy. I didn't know you wake up this early too. I thought you would still be sleeping from the whole small dinner Aiko cooked for us. It was super good food but also really nice of her. Seems Hana will be happy to know her girlfriend cooks just like you, Anthy. Reminds me of that time when you cooked for me back in our school days. *Sighs* Such good old times.... She said with a smile.

"It kinda would be funny but shocking if we end up switching bodies like before? Well, it could be but it won't happen again. So it shouldn't be like last time..." she mutters still half asleep but she rubs her eyes again to look even harder to get the point and laugh.

"I mean think about it. If Aiko's food had the same effects just like your did the first time you wanted to try a new recipe then it would be just like before....." she said rubbing her head again but looks at her reflection to see Anthy not saying anything but starting back.

"Ummm, Anthy? Why are you repeating everything I just said? Because you seem to be.....repeating it as I...say it?" She looks silent again but reaches up with one hand to touch her cheek then blinks twice.

"........"

Utena quickly rushes out of the bathroom to check on me and moves the blanket from my body and looks in shock. She saw herself in bed still asleep!
"Zzzzz...zzzzzz....."

"W-what? Wait if I'm still in bed....t..then..." She took this time to think about it before she gets it, looking shocked to twitch. Seconds later, Utena yells out in our room and through the house that it woke me, Hana, and Aiko that was only a couple doors down.

"...Not again..." Utena grumbles but gently sees me stir in my sleep while sitting up to rub my eye.

"*Yawns* Hmmm? Love? What was that noise? Did you scream? Is something wrong?"I asked her but heard a knock on our bedroom door before it opens.

"Ugh, Dad? Why are you screaming? Did Chu chu eat something again? Or is he having a sugar rush again?"Hana mutters still sleepy herself but she was in Aiko's body. While for Aiko, she was standing beside Hana but within her body again.  

"*yawns* Indeed. Did he eat something? I hope it wasn't because of my cooking? However, he didn't seem to have eaten anything except the food Hana fixed for him." she mutters to look to see me that was really Utena being in my body.

"Mom? Why are you standing up looking worried? Usually dad gets up earlier than you do. Second, why is dad laying in bed still?" Utena didn't answer but looks at both of them then at me.

"I think I wish for the same answer myself, Hana. However, I don't know myself.." I said speaking from the bed but using Utena's body to speak. Both Hana and Aiko looks confused till they look back at me then at Utena.

"Hold on....Mom just spoke with Dad's voice..and is acting like her."Hana mutters.

"Same with your father acting and speaking like your mother, Hana. Then...."

Both the girls thinks towards them before they look back at us with shocked expressions. "YOU BOTH SWITCHED BODIES!?"

"Yes, but it seems were not the only ones.""she mutters to point at Hana and Aiko. They blink at the same time looking at each other but Hana saw herself starting back at her while Aiko stares back at her own face too.

"........Ugh, Not again!!"

"............"

"And here I thought it wouldn't happen ever again. But how?" I asked the group but Utena was scratching the back of her head while Hana was thinking the same way till they look at Aiko. "Is something wrong??"she asked but I look at them then at Aiko.

"It may have to deal with Aiko's cooking when she served dinner last night. Just like with Anthy trying something new with making curry. I was hoping not to deal with this again."Utena said to herself but I look at her.

"But dear, that was years ago. I didn't know Aiko would do the same thing I did. Even though that is kinda curious but it's just like old times." I said with a smile but Utena sighed with eyes closed. "Yeah...just like old times. So much confusion..."

"So...what do we do? This isn't permanent right?"

"No. However, we just need to eat or find out what we ate last night. Ummm, does anyone remember?"

"No. I guess we were so tired and sleepy from the good dinner, we must have forgotten what it was but what if it's not that? What if it's not the food?"Hana asked but the four of us sighed at the same time.

"Okay, first thing. Lets just get cleaned up and see what we can do that might fix this. Meet downstairs in a couple minutes." She said but It might end up getting messy from what we have to do to switch back. Who knows? It was really funny for all of us. I know it was for me.

End of part 1
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down