MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 Empty New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

OOC: This story goes on about the history regarding the timelines of the Duelist and Rose brides that were chosen time and time again. Now, it seems a new Duelist and Rose bride have been chosen. What new adventures awaits them? Will this be the same thing?

~Characters for this story~
Sora Akiyama/New duelist (20)
Ai Himura(19)
Kikiyo Miya/New rose bride (20)
Chiro Zin (20)
Minzu Orkani(20)
Sarah Fukui (20)
Namiko shizo (22)
Aina Chimika(18)
Hajime Higashi(21)
Renji Hono(19)
Hachiro Saroma(23)
Hinata Akiyama/Sora's mother (40)
Kari Miya/Kikiyo's mother (40)
???? (Unknown for now/head concil president but also headmaster for Horisho academy)

(Guest visits in dreams)
Utena Tenjou/Former Duelist (Will if needed)(33)
Anthy Himemiya/Former rose bride (still uses magic)(33)
Hana Tenjou/daughter of Utena and Anthy (22)
Aiko/girlfriend of Hana Tenjou (22)

(Second list of characters to come later)
???
???
???
???
???
???
???

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

You know the legends in the old stories don't you? The one story that refers to the old known timeline others know very well. Where one person's life changes forever by a certain act of generosity and kindness. When never knowing the person that shows this generosity and kindness becomes the chosen Duelist.

While the second one never understood the ways of the world, being mysterious, distant, and quiet to obey other people like some mindless doll. They don't have their own free will but none could tell. That second person becomes the next rose bride that wields the scared sword of Dios housed inside of them. They hold this sword for the main duelist so they could be given the power to Revolutionize the world. The power that could make another powerful with having what they desire. It had many duelists try to claim the rose bride but through the challenge of duels till one remained and become champion. The duelist champion and the rose bride compete in these duels to stop any evil force from taking over the world or worse; destroying it.

So far, this timeline has caused these two to go through so many things during their adventure. Many things has happened but others could never explain it:

One having the heart to help their friends from anything happening to them but also seeing another they never seen before. However, it caused these two to meet up. This then leads to a argument, a fight that was the very first duel to help this mysterious friend.

Confusion between the two to become awkward later and then lead to a friendship. Though, this friendship then leads to something much more between them every second their together like a strong bond between their hears and souls.

Unknown adventures that lead to knowing more about each other but they never knew about. Even knowing their destiny was meeting each other by faith to fight onward by each others side.

Suffering the pain or lost of something or someone. Making them feel like the world is against them.

Anger and heartbreak from letting their friend down. However, they get back up to take them back. Showing they mean more to them then anything else at that moment.

Friendship that could start becoming something much more stronger. Forming the strong bound of love. These feelings are wavered most times but they never know it as if the Duelist was confused.

Trust between the Duelist and their Rose bride but another seems to always manipulate the bride to betrayal. Or leading to death. However, the Duelist saves the rose bride so they can live happily as one together.

These events were always said in history that no matter what happened, it always ended the same way. No matter if another tries to change it; history remains the same for any Duelist and Rose bride for that timeline. You could say it's how history always was when two lives changed forever. Though, this cycle ended when one Duelist breaks this cycle after setting their rose bride free, making it where it won't happen again for anyone.

Many new timelines weren't effected towards this break and this was many years ago. Now, it seems from the shattered pieces of this cycle. One is trying to bring it back just like years ago. Now, it seems history repeats itself once again when a new duelist and Rose bride has been chosen but this timeline is a little more.....different.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was only 8:30am in the morning as 20 year old Sora Akiyama was heading off to school one cool Tuesday morning, listening to some music with headphones in her ears. She's been thinking of what this year of school had for her and others unlike the other years she's been through before. At first the beginning years were sorta hard because of things she's enjoyed and shown to others. After that, it's been hard which she didn't mind. Well, except for the uniforms they had to wear last year.

At least they didn't have to wear a uniform this year so it was anything you wanted, as long as it wasn't against school rules. Last year, other students hated wearing them but she was glad the students could vote that year on them and was able to ban in from the time being.

While heading down the short cut path leading to her school, others have passed her  to try hurry up to school. For Sora though, her mind was buzzing from the recent dream she had last night. In this dream, she finds herself standing in some wide green grass field with roses that swayed from the gentle wind. The sweet smell lingering on the breeze that blew against her body and through her hair.

The sky was clear with the sun out and some clouds too. She's wearing some type of boy uniform in the colors of dark blue and white. In one hand she wields some type of dueling sword with a handle made from a bronzes and metal that gleams in her hand with a beautiful freshly picked rose in the left breast pocket with her ring gleaming from the sun.

Sora never knew about this place or why she keeps having this dream in her mind but she wanted answers. But this isn't the first time the dream was odd. Every time she looks up, she always sees another person there. Another female that stood there looking out at the field wearing some Black, white, and grey dress that was sleeveless but long. Black high heel shoes with see through lace attached on the lower back part of the dress. Two gold balls with a furry tip on the shoulders area at the ends of the two gold balls. Two collar like wrist bands with see through silk on them but she was holding a rose in her hand and one in her hair.

She even had some tiara crown on her head with long flowing dark blue hair moving beside her. Sora didn't understand who she was but no matter what dream she gets, she seems this same girl in it. She tried to speak or call out to this girl but no sound escaped her lips. She never was able to talk in her dreams but only heard the wind.

However, this dream was different. In front of this girl was a ghost image of another female but a older woman who wore the same type of dress in different look and different colors holding a white rose in her hands. She didn't say a thing but looks down at the other girl that somehow understood her. Sora even tries to walk over to them that another ghost image of a female was in front of her.

She was wearing the same uniform with the same blade in her hand and having a ring on her finger with the crest of a rose. The same ring her mother gave her because it was a heirloom that's been passed down from her ancestors in her family. Somehow, she could understand her as well but when she tries to reach towards her, everything goes black with the two ghost figures disappearing so it's just her and the other girl. During this time, Sora was able to speak this time, calling out to her to see who she was.

The other girl heard the voice and slowly turns around to face her but before getting a full face view of this girl, Sora wakes up. These dreams still remained the same but in different locations where she was holding this blade and the other female not even seeing her till the end when waking up. The voice was the only thing she can get. Maybe she can get answers about these dreams by taking with her mother about it but she didn't know if her mother would think of her being weird or losing her mind.

They were just dreams, nothing else. Right? Shaking her head, Sora finally makes it to the gates of Horisho academy where other students walked through the gates or into the building. Some were standing outside talking with friends while she moves some of her own dark brown hair from her face to the back of her ear.

What did the dream mean and why was she having them? Were they trying to tell her something or was it because she eats something after bed? All this was really frustrating.

"I wish I knew why I'm having these weird dreams but why is it always with that girl? Who is she? And who was that ghost? Did she even know me and why was she wearing the same thing I had?" she mutters to herself while looking down at her ring. True, this ring was a pass down from her mother but she didn't understand why. Her mother only said little things about it as if she thought Sora wasn't ready.

Of course she was! She's 20 years old and has the right to ask questions but her mother always said not now. While being lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice her best friend just walking up to the school and sees Sora standing near the school gates. She had light green hair with green eyes but looks to see Sora with a big happy smile.

"Morning Sora, how are you this morning?" she said with a happy expression on her face but got no response from her. The girl looks to see her friend spaced out in her own thoughts again or just like every morning over the summer.

"Uhhh, Sora? Did you hear me? Hello?? Sora??" The girl kept trying to get her attention and still no luck. Just how hard was it to get Sora's attention when it came to her thoughts buzzing all around her head? It made the girl pout a little and decided to fix it. She gets in front of Sora and held up both hands in front of her face, pulling them apart. Waiting a sec, she claps her hands together as hard as she could right in front of Sora's face to see her jump startled by the sound.

"Huh?!"

"Sora! Hey, wake up silly head. Were going to be late if you don't hurry up."She snaps out of it from hearing the other voice that did a friendly bump into her with a hug following after. Sora looks to see her best friend, 19 year old Ai Himura giggling to the hug. Seems she snapped her out of the slight trance just like over the summer when she was distracted by something.

"Oh, hey Ai. Seems your in a good mood this morning as usual. Were you saying something or no?" she laughed to pet her head, hearing Ai snicker a little then lets go. She always was the one girl in school ready to give a cheer to anyone she finds.

"No, not really but you know me. I always try to have a good time in the morning till the last afternoon. Especially, trying to snap you out of your deep thoughts. Anyway, what's going on with you? You were really spacing out this time. Not enough sleep or is it something else?"

Wait, was she really that zoned out? Man, that felt a little odd for her. Well, she did seem to do this whenever she's really in thought about something or if she's in her thinking mood.

"Huh? Oh no no. I'm just thinking about something Ai, that's all. Besides, it's just something random I've been thinking about for a while now but nothing important." she said while rubbing the back of her head with a sheepish grin on her face.

Sora sees Ai pout with her arms crossed with green eyes glaring right into her light brown ones. She's been Sora's friend for many years now and knowing her, she's always saying that to not know the truth till later.

"Well, If you say so, Sora but I'm watching you. Anyway, lets hurry inside and get to class or else we might be late again." Sora felt her arm being tugged on by Ai  before letting out a slight laugh.

"Alright, alright Ai. Lets head in and get to class but you do know we're a little early and class don't start till 9 right? Second, we won't be late.." she said as they walk inside.

"I know but I wanted to see around the school since this is our third day of the new school year. Who knows what cool adventures we will have this time. Maybe it's something so big, it'll blow our minds! Just think about it!"

"If you say so, Ai. At least we don't have to wear the school uniforms this time right? I mean, sure the teachers wish to have a organized school but not many would agree with it. During other things or in that small fighting class yeah but I don't know." Sora said walking down the hallway but sees Ai yawn a little bit.

"Hey, maybe the teachers have some new idea from what the students feel. Besides, where's your adventure spirit Sora?" she teased but Sora looks at her friend to shake her head.

"Same with you being silly? I'm sure this year will be something everyone will remember. One where our lives change forever." she said stopping at a edge of the hallway to look outside to see the back locations of this school. Of course she still saw the gym building, the track, other buildings for outside classes, and even the larger garden house that seems to have got a upgrade to be even better.

Ai wasn't paying attention since she was looking out seeing other students walking about the grounds. Just like last year when they first started their year here in school together. The times back then were ones she never forgets but still exciting none the less. Yeah, the good old days. Sora leans on the edge with elbows resting on the surface to look out, her light grown eyes spots some one she noticed.

A girl with some books in her arms being surrounded by a group of girls that seem to be speaking among themselves while smiling all mean like. She knew them from last year before having the feeling they found another poor target to bully this year.

"Ugh, it's only the third week of the school year and something's already starting. Hey, Ai? I'm going to meet you later on okay? I need to do something really quick." she said but Ai looks at her confused.

"Aww, do you have to? Hmm fine. I guess I'll see you later at lunch or something okay? See ya best friend!"After giving another hug, Ai leaves Sora alone while she heads down the stairs to the three girls and the other girl.

~Downstairs near Library~

The Blue haired girl was looking down not making eye contact as she tries to get away from the other three to head outside but they wouldn't let her. Here she was minding her own business wanting to see the rose garden house before they showed up to bully her. The leader, that was holding a bottle of water, shoves the girl back against the wall to look at her with a smirk on her face. Her two friends were backing her up just in case this girl left.

"I told you not to go anywhere didn't I, blue girl? Or should I call you blue bell?" the leader said but her friends snicker slightly.

"..........."

"Come on boss, I bet she's really one of them. One of the freaks that gets into this school because of her parents being jinxed. Is that it, freak? You got in school by jinxing them?"

"........"

"No, I bet she was desperate and they just let her in for no reason. Right? You got in here by faking something?" A second girl teased but the blue haired girl tried getting away from them again but the leader shoves her down into the floor and opens the bottle to laugh. "You know, I bet it's because she's a witch. Come on, lil witch. Confess and tell us the truth or else. However, I wonder if you will melt if I pour this on you?" she said looking at her.

"......." She didn't say a thing to them but just wished to move on with her business but the leader sighs and pours water on the girl that got on her face and clothes. The three started laughing a bit to see her looking down, feeling no words to express herself from this but she wanted to almost hurt them because of it. Why did people have to be such bullies in this world? Why couldn't she be left alone? No matter where she would be, she wouldn't see no rays of color but dullness and grey.

"Come on, lets shove her in some mud and see if she'll shock us with her magic powers..." the leader said laughing as they went over to the blue haired girl, ready to grab her.

"HEY!" the girls heard a voice call out of no where and looks up to see Sora that went over and stood in between them and the girl with a serious look on her face. Her arms crossed over her chest to see them stop. "Oh great, it's you again...What do you want? Can't you see were busy here?"

"What I want is for you three to back off and leave her alone. She's done nothing to you three bullies." she said but they look at Sora annoyed then looks at her.

"What? We were just having a little chat. Nothing else, tomboy so why don't you mind your business." the second girl said but Sora knew them since they used to bully her for how she always acted more like a tomboy instead of a girl. She never had a problem with who she was and if others didn't, that's on them.

"When it comes to you all hurting someone else, I make it my business. Now unless I have to do something harsh then leave..." she warns before the three see a teacher near by. "Ugh fine. She was boring anyway. Come on ladies." The leader turns and decided to leave them alone.

Sora sighed seeing them leave before looking back to the blue haired girl but she didn't say anything yet. The girl on the floor looks down till Sora bends down to hold a hand out to her. "Bullies, when will they learn?" she mutters to herself slightly mad but kept her composure.

Bullies to her were cowards to get at others for no reason. It was just plain stupid and wasn't needed at the moment. Either way, she stopped them before it got worse so that's good. Sora lets out a sigh then turns around to see the girl that still remained sitting on the floor.

"Hey, are you alright? They didn't hurt you or anything did they?"

"........." The girl didn't say a thing but slowly lifts her head up to look at Sora that had a hand held out towards her. She didn't understand why this girl helped her but she couldn't help but look deeply into Sora's light brown eyes. While for her, she looks back into her dark indigo eyes so they somehow had a awkward moment.

This girl, she looked just like the girl in her dreams but it couldn't be her. Could it? Sora couldn't even read her face to tell if this girl was happy she helped her or not. It was a mystery but at least she was able to help her regardless.

"......................."

"......................."

The blue haired girl didn't do anything for a few minutes before raising one of her hands to take Sora's hand but when their fingers brush against one another, a sudden shock startles them both. Sora moved her hand back while the girl did the same. She then stood up quickly to hold her book against her chest but Sora wonders if she was okay.

Before speaking, the girl looks down again to tighten her grip around the book. "Thank you..." She said rather quick then turns away, running down the hallway to another area.

"Hey wait!" Sora calls out to her but she was already gone to wherever she was going. As she stood there looking a little quiet, Sora looks down at her hand that got shocked from the slight contact.

"Just what the heck happened?" she mutters to herself before hearing the school bell ring and quickly hurries off to her first class for the morning. What just happened and who was that girl?

Last edited by Anthy Himemiya on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:50 am; edited 14 times in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 Empty Re: New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:50 pm

~The next morning at 7:40am~

Kikiyo was already awake at this time, getting the needed items for food so breakfast was made today. She had a guess Sora was still sleeping upstairs after last night's little talk. Or was it the fact that she spooked her from what she shared with her? Others didn't become freaked out by it but she's the first to show some concern.

"Seems today might not be as bad as I thought, huh Chi-chi? With the duels going on and how miss Sora's reacting, this might be going to his favor.." she sighed remembering the head council president's request.

"In due time, Sora will open up to you but in order for us to do that and keep this story on it's path...you have to get closer to her. Try any means needed to do that, Kikiyo."

"I understand..but she's not like the other duelists. You told them in order to gain what they wish, they have to win me, beat one another, and-"

"Now now now, Kikiyo. We must not spoil the surprise for everyone. Even you wish to learn more about this from how many times you asked me. However, that's for when we get to that."

"I understand....you can't help it when one is curious about it....." she mutters under her breath but sees the head president walk over and lift her head up by the chin. Gazing into her blue eyes that was like a wide sea of water.

"As I said, in due time but for now, you know your mission my dear. We need to keep the story on track with no distractions. Now.....be off, the sun rises on another day for us..."

"Yes.....of course."

Get her to trust her more and more, lower her guard till she's weakened enough for you to strike. However, Sora wasn't as easy to break down. From being protective and courageous, she's shown that it's not easy to take her down.  Shaking her head, she goes ahead to start making breakfast.

"I wonder if their is another way for me to get more closer to her. to open her heart to let me in. Maybe I can learn more about her in time but for now, this is acceptable....."

Upstairs, Sora was just waking up when she finally dozed off last night to sleep. She did have some trouble sleeping but finally went off to sleep an hour later. She knew they had classes again today but she was worried about being distracted again due to last night.

She never expected Kiki to show her something so...so personal with her but at least she's learning to open up more. The image of the hole in her chest never left her mind but remained where it was, making her think of what other horrible punishments these members have done to her.

"..................." She was hoping to find some way to help protect Kikiyo from all this rose bride nonsense but she did remember what the other person named Utena and Hana told her. Things were being repeated to bring back some old story in the past. What could the old story mean and why is it that important? She adjusted her clothes and puts her hair in a bun before heading downstairs smelling breakfast thanks to Kikiyo.

She saw Kikiyo of course cooking eggs, toast, oatmeal, etc. For them before heading off to school later on. Kiki did seem she got plenty of sleep last night unlike Sora but she's happy to know she is getting lots of rest as well.

"Morning Kiki..." she said to bring her attention to her as Kikiyo smiled turning her head towards her.

"Good morning, Miss Sora. I hope you were able to sleep well last night."

"Yeah, I was able to after a while.." she said rubbing the top of Chi-chi's little head. She seems to enjoy it thanks to the small blush that showed in her chubby little cheeks.

"That's good to know. I'm almost done cooking breakfast then we can head off to school. I'm sure we both have a busy day ahead of us." she said smiling while Kikiyo reaches to get a mug and pour some hot cocoa it seems into it. The smell did wake her up a little more and brought a baby smile on her face.

"Oh, by the way Miss Sora?"

"Hmm? What's up, Kikiyo?" she asked looking at the hot cocoa in the mug with sweet smell chocolate floating up to her nose.

"It's well...about last night. I wanted to thank you for talking with me about all that. I guess if I have any other problem, I'll be sure to come to you but you can do the same with me. I want to make sure we are on the same page with one another. To help solve problems or just talk...." she said but Sora tried not to remember much of last night so she gave a smile on her face.

"Sure, you're welcome. Glad I was able to help you get it out but if you never want to talk again, just ask. I don't mind lending you an ear." she said smiling as Kikiyo laughed a little bit.

"Of course. Thank you again, miss Sora." she said blushing now with a calm expression that made Sora blush a bit too. She really was kinda pretty like that but she only looks away to clear her throat and wait for breakfast to be done which it was minutes later. Now the both of them, including chi-chi can eat.

After breakfast, Kikiyo and Sora were now heading into the campus to see many others walking through the gates. Most were speaking about how happy they were since the weekend starts after classes end. Some were hoping to sleep in or hang out somewhere with friends. Even go on dates with the cutest boys that were here. Sora did figure Ai with the others wanted to hang out but she only wished to go to class and head back to the dorm to sleep.

'Man, taking a long nap sounds good right about now but I'm already wide awake. Maybe the late night talking about such a topic could have waited for later. But I suggested that we could talk about it to get it off her chest. *Sighs* Guess I do have mom's kindness after all...even with big concerns.' she said in her mind but didn't know Kikiyo was trying to get her attention.

"Miss Sora? Are you alright?" she asked trying to get her attention but she still dozed off after a while before hearing some running footsteps. Kikiyo moves to the right seeing her friend Ai hug her that snaps Sora out of it.

"Whoa!"

"Good Morning, Sora! I was just coming to see how you and Kikiyo are doing! Or were you dozing off again like you usually do?!" she said pouting, reaching to pat both of Sora's cheeks.

"Please let my cheeks go.." she said with puffy cheeks blushing but knowing Ai, she always enjoyed doing this. Didn't understand why though. The other two friends Minzu and Chiro was there as well looking just as tired but not too bad.

"Ai, I think it's too early in the morning for one of your daily tackle hugs. Maybe we should let Sora wake up a little more?" she said seeing Ai shaking her head no, hugging Sora even tighter.

"Oh no! You're only saying that so I can't give my daily hugs! That's mean to say, Minzu! Do something, Chiro!"

"Ummm, I'm not part of this Ai. Sorry though." he laughed rubbing the back of his head before hearing the rest join in with the laugh. While they were laughing, Kikiyo noticed Sora dozing off once more that got her wondering what she could be thinking of.

"Miss Sora?"

"Huh? Oh sorry again. I'm known for dozing off way too much but...we better hurry up to class alright? Can't risk being late you know." she said and right on cue, the warning bells ring that got everyone looking around.

"She's right! How about we all hang out later at lunch after classes! We can enjoy a little snack and chat. See you guys soon!" she said before grabbing Sora's wrist and pulling her away from the group as Minzu and Chiro started heading off to their classes.

Kikiyo watches Ai taking Sora away but she gives a wave good bye before going off to her usual 'classes' Sora watches her go but turns away to keep up with Ai. She just hopes Kiki will be alright today with nothing trying to attack or harm her. While each one goes off in their own direction, a pair of eyes were watching the group, including Sora. They didn't say a thing watching all this before disappearing themselves. At that time, the second bell rang where everyone is now in class.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride - Page 2 Empty Re: New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 29, 2019 10:29 pm

~In Class A-B3 at 8:33AM in the morning~

"And that's what you do to solve this problem. Even if you change and rearrange things to understand it, these math questions are not too hard to see." he said.

"That makes it sound a lot harder than it looks." one student said.

"Ho ho ho, I understand how you feel but trust me, these are not that hard to understand. Even the less smart can figure this out." he said.

"Okay then?"

"To show you that it's simple, I would like for each of you to work in pairs later this morning to figure out the next ten rows of math problems together. They are very tricky so use your brains to solve them." Mr. Ozar said looking to his students as they were speaking among themselves while thinking a little. A couple was trying to figure this out themselves but he already told them working together will help them better.

"But sir, theses questions don't seem like the normal kinds of math you would usually see." one student said with one hand raised.

"That may be true but everything can involve math. Even math you never heard of. Think of it like some new upgraded test that will challenge your brain." Ozar explains to his students. To prove his point, he decided to try a little test with everyone working with another to solve some questions.

"Now remember; these math questions are not easy and will require time to study and learn about them. I know many of you will understand it."

Sora of course didn't mind working together with another student at the moment and she saw her partner was a male student that seems to already was thinking about it. Sora didn't even hear him explaining how he figures it out since her mind was wondering if Kikiyo was doing alright and not getting bothered or bullied.

"...................."

"So, I think if we changed this letter to this one and this number we should be able to solve the problem.." he said to Sora but she was distracted.

"................."

"Uhhh, hey are you alright? Hello???" he tried to get her attention but nothing seems to work before trying to tap her shoulder. When his finger touched her shoulder, Sora quickly jumps to look right at him that jumped startled.

"Woah! Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh....n-no, no I'm alright sorry. I...I was distracted. What were we talking about?" she looks around seeing others looking at her and whispering among themselves before going back to work. She ignores it but sees her partner look worried.

"Were uhhh doing some ten math problems in order to see if we can solve them. I guess you didn't hear the teacher speaking about it during your zone out." he explains showing the ten math problems but Sora looks at them seeing their a lot different than the other kinds of math she's known for many years. With one hand reaching to rub the back of her head, she begins thinking about this one. Each problem had a little difference but they didn't seem to make sense in a way.

"So, do you get what were doing now?"

"Yeah, yeah I think I got it. Though, these numbers don't seem that confusing. Lets see if we can try solving them or at least one." she saw him give a nod as they work together through the class. Hours later, Sora and her partner was already solving about 7 of these problems and almost done with number 8 till the teacher tells them to stop.

He calls each team to show their results in how many they solved. A couple couldn't solve either one. Others solved about 3 or 4. Only four teams solved 6 and two teams, including Sora's solved 8 or more. That showed the teacher, Mr. Ozar that a couple are more smarter than they realize.

"Very good class. Now, for your assignments; please be sure to study up on this when possible for you shall be tested with more of these types of questions. If you can get the hang of it, this will be easy as pie. If some of you are struggling, that's alright. Learning is the best way to help you improve. Now, you have time among yourselves before the bell." he said fixing up his paperwork as the class begins chatting or talking during that time. Sora just lays her head on the desk, trying to clear her mind from her distractions.

This shouldn't be a bother to her but the images of the hole in Kikiyo's chest keep popping up. The feeling of protecting her only became stronger that she didn't know the her partner was titling his head just looking at her confused. Maybe she had a lot more thoughts in her mind than he figures.

"Hey, I don't know if it's my business to ask this but are you really sure you're going to be alright?" he asked to see Sora turn her head looking at him. He could tell from her brown eyes she was either tired or just lost in her train of thoughts.

"No, I'm alright. As some would say; thoughts travel like dreams and in very weird ways. I guess my head's a little out of it today." she mutters under her breath.

"Guess it's one of those days for you huh? Listen, whatever is troubling you shouldn't have you like this. My friends tell me just keep on going and you will see it through. These things are just minor walls stopping you from whatever your goal is. I'm sure once you clear through that, you will be alright." he said.

"Hmmm, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks...Ummm.."

"Oh, the names Shin." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Sora. It's nice to meet you, Shin.." she said with a smile that the bell finally rings for class being over. Everyone got their things, bags, books, and work while heading out the door. Shin was already leaving for his next class as the same for Sora.

~Later at 12 Noon; Lunchtime~

"Where the heck is Sora? Shouldn't she have been here with us for lunch? Do you think she got caught up with something?" Ai was pouting with her eyes looking left and right for Sora. Everyone was meeting for lunch with Kikiyo looking around as well. She didn't see Sora or heard from her after the break and now she's not sure where she's gone to.

"Calm down, Ai. Maybe she had to speak to one of the teachers or something. I'm sure she'll show up real soon if you just wait." Ai turns to look at Chiro eating his lunch that she pouts and walks over to sit down.

"Chiro's right, Ai. Maybe Sora got caught up with something. She'll be here soon."

"*Sighs* I guess so. Oh Sora, where are you?" she mutters looking at her food but Kikiyo didn't say anything while looking ahead again.

"........" It was rather weird eating lunch without Sora and from what Ai told her, she's usually the first one here. Maybe someone or something did catch her and stopped her on the way to lunch? She knew the story had to keep going but without Sora it didn't seem like it. Almost like the path was being stirred away again. Before replying with something, she heard the sound of rapid running feet to have everyone look up.

Sora was just showing up tired from running, both hands resting on her knees looking down. Ai squeals excited but crossed her arms seconds later. "You're late! Where have you been, Sora?"

"Sorry, Sorry. I got caught up with someone and a teacher. I didn't mean to leave you guys hanging." she laughed tiredly that they shook their heads and smiled.

"Either way; you made it so come join us for lunch. We saved you something or well Kiki did during your time of being late." she said as Kikiyo made room for Sora to sit down.

"Really? Thanks a lot and thanks Kiki." she said sitting down and sets the bag down.

"But of course, Sora. Glad to have been able to serve and help." she said but Sora looks to her and sighed smiling.

"Silly. Remember what I said? You don't have to serve me like some slave or anything. Besides, were friends." she smiled but Kikiyo laughed showing a light smile on her face.

"Of course, my mistake Sora." she said before Sora held her food and begins to eat with her friends. While doing so, the same pair of eyes from before were shown again and looking at the group. For now, the eyes or whoever it was still remained in the bushes before disappearing once more. A plan was either brewing or someone else was observing the story as it trends along.

Who knows what other events lie ahead for them? Only time will tell.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:30 pm

~Later that afternoon~

Sora and Kikiyo was already heading out from the academy to their dorms for the day after school was finished. Sora felt tried from the classes and she already knew she'll have to do some work later on. Kikiyo was following beside her while holding her school bad thinking about today's events. She was happy to know how things went out but her mind was lost in other thoughts right now.

"You know Kikiyo? Today was not too bad for us and it seems everyone is doing alright for once. Though, I just hope everyone else is doing alright too." she knew the others were recovering from what happened but that's how some things go during times like this.

"No worries, Miss Sora. I'm sure everyone has been taking it easy and recovering if they were involved in the dueling tournaments. Though, that goes for you too miss. Things shouldn't have you over loading yourself because of it. As I sated, with everything going on, this shouldn't make you stress out less than before." she figures how some have different thoughts going through their heads but she figures Sora was.

"Hmmm, I guess you're right but with the duels and other things happening around campus, I can't help it. I don't want anyone else suffering from anything like this so I just figure why not? Things will have to be taken slowly over time. If it means keeping you and my friends safe; I'll do what it takes."

"........." She really was unlike the other duelists but this left her pondering what Sora really was like. She didn't question it but goes along with it. All part of this story 'he' is trying to bring back. All Kikiyo had to do was keep it up and keep the story rolling along.

"Are you okay, Kiki?"

"Yes. I'm alright miss Sora....shall we head on back home now? It's getting late and I believe I'll try to create something for us to eat tonight. Maybe something brand new instead of what I usually make?" Already thinking of dinner and they didn't get back to their dorm yet. Shaking her head, Sora knew how Kikiyo would be that she touches her shoulder to have her stop and look at her.

"You know what? Not this time. How about I take a swing at cooking tonight? You already did so much for me, Kikiyo I figure I try to give a proper thank you for it. I already told you that you don't need to treat me like I'm royalty or anything. Just treat me like we are friends because we are. I don't want you to think I'm treating you like some servant."

"But that's my duty, Miss-"

"Well, not this time. Tonight, I'm treating you as a thank you for your kindness to me Kikiyo. I want you to know I'm always here for you as my friend.."

She didn't say anything hearing the words coming from Sora. It made her heart flutter from the kindness she was showing her. However, it was a new feeling to her. Was she really that serious of wanting to be friends? Close friends maybe or...No, that's possible but she isn't sure. Sora seems like a really nice person but she felt another emotion.

Fear?

"Thank you..Sora. Your words are very kind.."

"And I mean every word. Now come on, lets head on home and eat something. I'm starving!" she laughed holding Kikiyo's hand and hurries on him smiling. Kikiyo didn't say anything but followers her but a small smile with a flush of her cheeks were hidden thank goodness so she didn't see it.

~In the tall main tower~

A pair of eyes was watching the two women leaving for their dorm but the headmaster was also curious noticing Kikiyo's emotion reaction. Was she feeling emotion? No, she couldn't be because he fixed that years ago. He made sure to make her the perfect doll. A object to never feel the emotion of humans while living in this world. She wasn't anything special but to him and the duelists.

".................."

"You are still here sir? I thought you left to your own room for tonight. Something bothering you?" he heard the tone to turn around seeing Hajime leaning against the wall with arms crossed.

"Ah Hajime. I thought you were in our own dorm too. No, I'm just keeping a look out of the school tonight. Need to be sure I stay up to date with everything going on. Even with the current event going on with our new duelist."

"Ah yes Sora Akiyama. She's really getting up through the duels sir and I never expected it to happen so soon. She's not really known for it but..sometimes tells me she knew about it all alone. Maybe she took lessons back home before coming here over the summer." he said a little silent in thinking to himself.

"That might be the case but we are not sure. This Sora Akiyama really is proven to be an...interesting person in Horisho academy. She's moving up slowly after helping Kikiyo and beating about two to three of our duelists I believe. Seems she really is something isn't she?" he said this with arms behind his back but Hajime looks down thinking about it himself. How could someone like her be unlike any duelist he's seen before? True, their have been some that really know what they are doing but her...it's hard to explain.

"Either way; I'm excited to see how this plays out. Knowing Kikiyo she's also growing close to her new champion. I'm sure you and the others will do your best in what you need to do?"

"*Nods* Of course...anything you wish sir."

"Excellent. Now, It seems we in need of star gazing. Shall we?" he held a hand over to the chair near a over view above the ceiling that Hajime laughed walking over to take a seat. He relaxed seeing the night sky being as beautiful but it left him wondering about the wonders of this world. As for the headmaster he was already thinking of some plans but growing a little curious to Kikiyo's body change.

He might have to keep an eye on her just to be safe. For now, he will wait for tomorrow comes a new day.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm

ooc: Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't updated this story but I haven't forgotten it. I just got writer's block. When I got some idea on how to continue, I will. For now, thank you for being patient with me. I'll get back to this story as soon as I can.

Love you guys! XD
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2