MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Utena's poem (short) I_vote_lcapUtena's poem (short) I_voting_barUtena's poem (short) I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Utena's poem (short) I_vote_lcapUtena's poem (short) I_voting_barUtena's poem (short) I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Utena's poem (short) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Utena's poem (short) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Utena's poem (short) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Utena's poem (short) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Utena's poem (short) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Utena's poem (short) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Utena's poem (short) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Utena's poem (short) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Utena's poem (short) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Utena's poem (short)

2 posters

Go down

Utena's poem (short) Empty Naruto Uzumaki, The number one Hyperactive Knucklehead ninja

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:16 pm

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Elements: Wind

Race: Jinchūriki

Class : The Number One Hyperactive Ninja of konoha o-o AKA(Ninja)

Bio:
A Genin from the village of Konoha, Uzumaki Naruto is the container for the Kyuubi Demon Fox. Shortly after he was born, the Kyuubi attacked the village. To stop the demon the Fourth Hokage was forced to imprison it into the body of the young baby Naruto. As Naruto grew up the adults in Leaf Village saw Naruto as the demon fox itself. This feeling was passed on to their children who also looked down on Naruto. Growing up Naruto did not have anyone who really cared him. Because of this Naruto has grown up seeking to have everyone recognize him as being a skilled ninja. To that end his goal is to surpass the Hokage.

Party: None

Appearance: Avitar is normal me.
Hermit mode~
Spoiler:
Example of tailed form This is what I look like as the first Three tailed stage
Spoiler:

Strength(s): Massive chakra, Near endless. Clones are a specialty. Perverted to the max.

Weakness(s): Genjutsu, Not the brightest person out there.

Like(s): Ramen, Sakura.

Dislike(s): Bullies, Harm coming to others.

Techniques and finishers in another post, theres alot x-x

Back to top Go down

Utena's poem (short) Empty Re: Utena's poem (short)

Post by Feb 30th Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:24 pm

approved
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Techniques:
All Directions Shuriken

All Directions Shuriken is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Naruto Uzumaki. After using Multiple Shadow Clone Technique to create an enormous amount of shadow clones, the Narutos will surround their target and then launch their shuriken at them. This move is part of Uzumaki Naruto Two Thousand Combo.

Clone Spinning Heel Drop Bunshin

After creating several shadow clones, Naruto and his clones launch themselves into the air and begin to somersault. They then come spinning down, slamming their heels onto the target's shoulders and head

Demon Fox Rasengan

In his one-tailed form, Naruto uses the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra shield to spin the chakra while using his own hand as a shell to form a Rasengan. In anime, the Demon Fox Rasengan took a more purplish color rather than the standard blue. In the second movie and video games, the Rasengan took a reddish color, similar to the demon fox's chakra. When Naruto fights Sasuke Uchiha at the Valley of the End, they end the battle with a Flapping Chidori and a Demon Fox Rasengan. The Demon Fox Rasengan is more powerful and seems to be larger than the normal Rasengan, due to the demon fox's chakra.

Jinchūriki Transformation.

Naruto Uzumaki is the Jinchūriki of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. When Naruto taps into the demon fox's chakra, it increases every physical aspect of his body. Near-limitless chakra, massive strength, increased speed and stamina, an almost impenetrable chakra shield, and increased healing. Naruto has unique access to the demon fox's chakra due to the seal that the Fourth Hokage placed on him. The seal split the demon fox's chakra in two halves, the Yin chakra made it inaccessible to Naruto, but the Yang chakra allowed Naruto to access it.

Flying Swallow

This technique requires a bladed weapon. By feeding chakra into the weapon, the ninja will increase the length and density of his blade to strike an enemy from several feet out of the physical blade’s rang. This is done by creating an invisible extension of chakra that shape into an edge that functions like the normal blade itself. Seeing the blade, the opponent may misjudge how far they need to move to avoid an incoming strike and thereby still be cut even if they manage to avoid the metal portion of the blade. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron. This technique works best with element chakra, especially with wind-type for offensive power.

Harem Technique

This jutsu combines the Shadow Clone Technique and the Sexy Technique to create multiple of clones of a beautiful, nude woman (or in a bathing suit, as in some filler episodes and video games). Naruto uses a modified form of this technique in episode 193 when he transforms into dozens of clones of Sakura (still clothed) in order to confuse Rock Lee.

Multiple Shadow Clone Technique

This jutsu is basically a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a few clones, it creates a few hundred clones (or a number of equal grandeur). This is considered a forbidden technique, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals written by the First Hokage and used it to save Iruka from Mizuki. Few people are able to use this technique effectively, due to the large amount of chakra it consumes. This weakness does not apply to Naruto due to his massive chakra reserves, which allows him to create upwards of 2,000 clones while maintaining a decent supply of chakra in each one. This technique is also used by Naruto to train quickly, since all the clones share their experiences with Naruto, but it causes extreme fatigue with repeated use. Naruto doesn't appear to be fully aware of the differences between the Multiple and regular variations of the technique; when he uses it, he sometimes invariably shouts "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" or the English variants regardless of how many clones he uses.

One Thousand Years of Death

A very simple technique with an over dramatic name, One Thousand Years of Death is little more than inserting one's index and middle fingers (similar to the Tiger hand sign) into the opponent's rectum, causing constipation and/or embarrassment.

While seemingly useless, the technique can be useful if used correctly. During the first bell test, Kakashi was able to throw Naruto a great distance, probably propelling him with chakra. Naruto would later find out that the point behind the technique was to target the opponents blind spot, and when one substitutes their fingers for a kunai with an explosive tag, it can be a lethal technique. The aforementioned variant has only been used by Naruto. The technique is similar to a childish prank known as a Kancho.

Naruto's first use of this jutsu with an explosive kunai was when he battled Gaara. The three witnesses (Temari, Pakkun, and Gamakichi) all thought he was doing something amazing behind Gaara. The animals looking shocked and Temari slightly surprised that he could still use chakra. When it was discovered Naruto was overly dramatic: Temari closed her eyes and blushed slightly, Gamakichi had a look of disappointment on his face and Pakkun anime sweat-dropped.

Naruto hasn't forgotten that Kakashi used this technique on him in the first bell test as, in the second bell test in Part II, he attempts to get even with Kakashi by attempting to strike Kakashi with this move, Kakashi rather comically panics and barely managed to jump out of the way in time, he then remarks that that technique was just as dangerous as Sakura's enhanced strength, in a different way.

Rasengan

The Rasengan is a technique invented by Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, after three years of development, it was never completed. The Rasengan was meant to be an example of nature manipulation as Minato meant to combine his chakra element with the Rasengan. However, he died before he could accomplish this. Despite this, the Rasengan is still a very useful, difficult to learn, jutsu. As Jiraiya trained Naruto how to use it, learning the Rasengan was broken into three steps. The first was to burst a water balloon by spinning the water inside in multiple directions at once using only the user's chakra, which emphasizes rotation. Then the user needs to burst a rubber ball, and since rubber is thicker and air is completely different from water, it forces the user to use denser chakra to break it, this step emphasizes power. The last is to combine steps one and two by spinning chakra inside a balloon without moving the balloon itself, emphasizing stability of the sphere shape.

The Rasengan doesn't use any hand seals, it relies only on the chakra control of the user, and once it's complete, it becomes self-sustaining, which does not give Rasengan a definite limit of use like its counterpart, the Chidori. The chakra spinning at such a speed and compacted into such a small state allows the spinning chakra to grind whatever it comes in contact with, causing major damage to it. When used on a person, it has been seen to grind into them, eventually blasting them back.

Wind Release: Rasengan

An original jutsu by Naruto, expanding on the original concept for the Rasengan by the Fourth Hokage's ideals: mixing ones chakra element with the Rasengan. However, this was proven to be the most difficult thing to do. Kakashi even mentioned that, adding someones chakra element with the Rasengan, takes an incredible amount of skill or rather natural talent or sense. Naruto mixed his wind element, maintaining its original stability and increasing its power, far beyond that of his Great Ball Rasengan. Another example of the power of the jutsu is shown when it was tested against Kakashi's standard Rasengan. The fact that it was only 50 percent completed and still able to overpower Kakashi, who had years more experience with it, shows demonstrates just how far the Rasegan has been pushed when combined with element chakra. To create it, Naruto needs the aid of two shadow clones, and in total, five hands to create it (his hand to release and spin the chakra, one clone to form the shell to maintain the sphere shape, and the other to mix the wind-natured chakra). Later, Naruto combined this with Yamato's Water Release: Tearing Torrent to create the Tornado Water Vortex Technique. This jutsu is about half complete according to Yamato. Whether or not Naruto has completed it since then has yet to be revealed.

Sexy Technique

The Sexy Technique is simply a Transformation Technique used to transform the user into a beautiful, nude woman (or a woman in a bathing suit, as seen in episode 177 and the Naruto video games). Naruto uses it to distract his instructors, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim, and it is indeed annoyingly effective; even the Third Hokage swooned when Naruto used it on him. Naruto was forced to use this jutsu in order to receive training from Jiraiya and has also used it to get Jiraiya's attention if he was slacking off. A variant of this technique is the Harem Technique, which uses varying numbers of shadow clones in combination with the technique to produce multiple clones of a nude women.

Shadow Clone Technique

Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person.

Toad Summoning

Allows Naruto to summon toads, Including Gamabunta the toad king.

Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet

The user, either Naruto or Jiraiya, stands on top of Gamabunta's head while he spits a large amount of oil allowing the user to use a fire technique or an explosive to set the oil on fire. While Jiraiya uses Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique to light the oil, Naruto has to use explosive tags because of his lack of fire techniques

Uzumaki Naruto Combo

Naruto's version of Sasuke Uchiha's Lion Combo, which is Sasuke's version of Rock Lee's Front Lotus. Naruto first revealed this technique when he defeated Kiba Inuzuka in the Chunin Exams. When revealed, Naruto made four shadow clones who when given the chance, kicked Kiba into the air with corresponding shouts "U!" "Zu! "Ma!" "Ki!", with the real Naruto jumping off the back of a clone, yells "Naruto Rendan!" as he kicks from above. In the English dub, Naruto instead yells "Na!" "Ru!" To!", "Uzumaki Barrage!" while doing the attack. Naruto preforms this technique differently whenever he uses it, which seems to indicate that he makes up most of the technique as he goes along. Unlike Sasuke's and Rock Lee's version, it doesn't seem to put any strain.

Finisher(Must have some sort of draw back):
Great Ball Rasengan
The Great Ball Rasengan is a technique created by Naruto Uzumaki while training in the time skip with Jiraiya, prior to the release of the Shippūden episodes. Although this technique requires Naruto to use a shadow clone, the result is a larger ball of condensed chakra that is much more powerful than a normal Rasengan. Naruto has only shown this jutsu once in the entire series. It is used in the fight against Itachi Uchiha in which Naruto lands a direct hit (with help from Kakashi Hatake using a shadow clone). It deals astounding damage to the area and the target but takes a lot out of Naruto (most likely due to the incredible amount of chakra used). Ever since it has not been shown so far.
(Requires a shadow clone)

Super Great Ball Rasengan

Having taught the Rasengan designed by the Forth Hokage; to his apprentice, Jiraiya eventually created his own version, the Super Great Ball Rasengan. In comparison to Naruto's Great Ball Rasengan, the Super Great Ball Rasengan is much larger than Jiraiya's own body and can be used in one hand. Jiraiya has only used this technique while in his Hermit Mode and has since it was absorbed by one of Pain's body summons, its capabilities are unknown.
(Requires hermit mode)

Uzumaki Naruto Two Thousand Combo

A simple, in Naruto's perspective, upgrade to his original Uzumaki Naruto Combo. After using the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique to create 1999 clones, making a total of 2000 Narutos. Before they kick up the opponent, they use the All Directions Shuriken to stun the opponent. Like the original, the clones knock the opponent in the air while shouting the syllables of his name, and comes down in 2000 massive punches, as opposed to the kick the original had. It's safe to assume only Naruto could perform this technique as the amount of chakra to make two thousand functioning individuals can only come the likes of Naruto.
(requires 2000 freaking clones x-x)

Four-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball

While in his Four-Tailed Fox form, Naruto conducts a massive amount of his chakra and blood into the the form of a sphere, which he then consumes as it explodes within him. Naruto then releases the explosion in the form of a massive wave of chakra from his mouth.
(Requires four tailed transformation, and user to be beserk)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 pm

approved
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Utena's poem (short) Empty Utena's poem (short)

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:45 pm

My love is true my feelings pure with this key i open the door.
There's no other way to love... but love someone true.
And u will find love one day too. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:55 am

nice
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down