MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Mero's Story I_vote_lcapMero's Story I_voting_barMero's Story I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Mero's Story EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Mero's Story EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Mero's Story EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Mero's Story EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Mero's Story EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Mero's Story EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Mero's Story EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Mero's Story EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Mero's Story EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Mero's Story

Go down

Mero's Story Empty Mero's Story

Post by Mero Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:01 pm

(It still Needs a title and lots of work. Also it's not close to being done yet.)

Chapter One.

~The beginning~

"I have to find her".
That was the last thing I remeber saying, before heading into the dark forest. But now , I had no clue were i was and who I was surrouded by.
"Whats a young girl like you doing in a dark forest like this?" a soft, quiet voice asked. It sounded like a woman. I couldn't tell for sure, it was to dark to see any of the faces that belong to the big hidden figures around me.
"I'm l-looking for my fr-friend", I managed to choke out.
"Your friend", the soft voice seemed to enjoy my response. " Your friend is dead" It said.
" No!, that can't be". I could feel my eyes swelling up with tears, and the figures all around me let out small chuckles and laughs.
I woke up in bed. "ugh" I sighed. " Why do I keep having that dream?" I glanced out the window to the bright shining sun.
I felt terrible that morning. My bones ached and my head was heavy. But I didn't dwell on those things for very long. My mind was busy thinking about that dream.Wondering who those figures were. I knew very well who my friend was, Rose. She disappered when I was young. We were best friends. That happened almost 10 years ago. I'm 16 now, and still everyday i miss her more and more.
"Evelynn, hurry up. Your going to be late for school!"
"Coming dad!" I yelled out my bedroom door. I hurried to get ready. When I came down stairs Kaden and Simon were sitting in the kitchen, at the table eating cereal. They did that everyday. People called us the great trio, because we always hungout. I guess we were Best friends our selves. " Hey guys," I smiled akwardly as I walked into the kitchen. "Hey", they both replyed, looking up and smileing back. It was almost scary that these two boys were so insync with each other. It didn't help the fact that they were both twins. They looked alike, talked alike, acted alike. But I knew the diffrence between them.
School was as boring as ever. When you live in a very small village nothing gets to interesting. After school was finished I walked to a small hiking trail and sat down infront of it. Know one knew why I did this, and when they asked I couldn't really answer the question myself. I was always hoping that those figures that were always in my dreams, would come out and say, "we were just kidding, here take Rose". As Rose walk out from the forest and to my side. But that never happened. Oh how I wished it would. All of a suddne I heard a suound. My head shot up as I peered into the forest. Oh was this my lucky day. A squirel ran out from behind a tree. False alarm.
"Eve why is it that you always sit out here" a calm, but worried voice said suddenly behind me.
I jumped then looked behind me. "You know why" I said as I looked up to find Kaden standing there by himself. This was odd. Were was Simon. I looked past Kaden and didn't see anyone. "He's went home sick" he said as he reconized the curious look on my face. Kaden took his spot beside me. "I knew you were here, and instead of getting sick my self I thought I might visit you", he smiled at me. Kaden had the most dazeling smile, I had ever seen. He could melt any girls heart with it. He had sharp, strong features, but they suited him perfectly. He had pale soft skin and light brown hair. He was like an angel. Simon looked the same except that he had smoother, softer features. I leaned against him and he put his arms around me. " We want her back too", He wispered. I couldn't hold anyhting in anymore and I began to cry.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Mero's Story Empty Re: Mero's Story

Post by Mero Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:22 pm

The Next day was like all the others. Another boring school day. Simon was still sick and Kaden although he tried to avoid it, he got sick himself.
I sat by the trail alone staring at the dark forest before me, day dreaming. I say those figures again. I sighed and got up.
"Rose, please come back to me". I took a deep breath and walked into the forest. I knew there were bears and wovles in the forest, but at this point I didn't care. I needed to find something. I needed to find the spot were my dream keeps happening was, even if it killed me.
Noises of animals moving and birds singing were all around. It was almost calming, but creepy as well. Hours had past and I was about to turn around when I came to a small house in the middle of a clearing. "A hunters canbin" I thought out loud. I walked to it hoping that someone could give me a ride back to town. I knocked on the door, but know one answered. "I thought it was hunting season?" another thought out loud.
"It is" a voice shocked me from behind.
I turned to find a young, tall, well muscled boy standing there with his hands shoved into his pockets and a small smile on his face. He had dark brown hair that had the blown look from the wind. He had deep green eyes and was very handsome.
"I-is this your cabin?" I asked sheepishly.
"No" the boy replyed. " It's my friends parents".
He looked me over once then lifted an eyebrow. "What are you doing all the way out here?"
My face flushed, I wasn't about to explain the story to him so I lied. "I just went for a walk" I tried to smile but I my attempts failed.
"Pretty far walk, for someone like you" he mocked me with a smirk. "It's dangerous though, you should have walked with someone else."
"I don't care" I spat.
"Ok, calm down" he said taking his hands out of his pocket and waving them infront of him, as if i was about to attack.
I laughed. "Sorry" I muttered.
"Sedrick, Sedrick Valentine" he said as he held one of his big hands out to me.
I shook his hand. His hand was huge around mine, and warm. His skin was smooth. I stared in awe at it.
He laughed. " And might you have a name?"
I looked up at him. "Oh ya, Im Evelynn Brooks"
He had a horrified look on his face as I told him my name.
"What?" I mummbled confused.
Without another word he was past me and inside the house, shuting the door.
I was confused but amazed at his speed. I turned and walked back into the forest.
I wasn't sure if I was going the right way, but I couldn't consintrate. I was to buy thinking about Sedrick.
A few hours later I finally saw some civilization through the tree's. It was dark by now, but everyone in their houses had their lights on. As I opened the door to my house , my dad caught me in a big hug. "Oh, Eve" He hardly let me breath. " Were where you?" He said letting go of me so I could breath. "I was just walking around".
"Were where you walking around?" he asked.
"The forest" I answered in a quiet wisper.
"The forest!" He exploded. " Eve, you know your not aloud to go in there!"
"Were you at least with Simon and Kaden?!"
"No" I said so quietly that he had to lean in to hear it.
"NO!" His face was red. "Were you with someone else?"
The thought of Sedrick flashed across my mind.
"No" I replied.
He looked like a tomatoe ready to pick up a bat and smack me up side the head.
"Dad, calm down". "I'm Fine"
"I know you are" he hissed "But what if something happend to you".
"I don't know, but nothing happened so calm down".
" If something had ever happened to you" He looked like he was about to cry " Eve, your the only thing left of me, the only thing keeping me sane". he sighed "I can't lose you, not like your mother, not like.." he paused " not like Rose"
My eyes widened. "R-R-Rose" I thought to my self. I must of had a pretty awful look on my face because my dad suddenly changed his tune.
"Evelynn, are you ok?"
"Ya dad, I'm fine".
"Ok".
"I'm going to bed now, Good night".
"Good night sweety".
I turned and walked up to my bedroom. My body felt heavy, like I was going to collapse.
I could hardly hold myself up. I flopped down on my bed and sobbed quietly into my pillow.
That night after I fell asleep, I dreamed about those figures again. But this time the dream had changed. I could see one of the figures. It was a boy. It was Sedrick. His deep green eyes shining from the moonlight. His broad shoulders were tensed. Though he did have his light skin. It was hairy. It looked like he was a huge dog. My eyes snapped open and I sat up. "T-that was weird". I sighed and layed back down and drifted back to sleep.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down