MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower I_vote_lcapNorth Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower I_voting_barNorth Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower I_vote_lcapNorth Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower I_voting_barNorth Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower

2 posters

Go down

North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower Empty North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:33 pm

-on top of the tower sits a giant portal which opens up the the north gate of the spiritual realm. it is only one of 2 in our realm- *waits with god hammer and demon blades by my side*
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower Empty Re: North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 pm

*Flies ontop of building, starts raining when I arrive*

Back to top Go down

North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower Empty Re: North Gate to the Spirtual Realm on top of the Kouseitan'i Tower

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 pm

-he has gone through the building and stands near the door- Feh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:41 pm

*looks at you both and pulls out the war hammer -gamerath- and chains it to spiked hammer mode* lets go
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:42 pm

*appears in black flame* Good day Eman-sama. *kneels to him*

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female
Number of posts : 751
Job/hobbies : Singing, playing guitar, living.
Dating : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:43 pm

*sees nana and walks up to her and lifts her chin*. stand behind me and dont get hurt. or i'll hurt you. *kisses you and points behind me*
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 pm

*kissed* YEs Eman-sama.

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 pm

*nods* good go
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:45 pm

*stands there*

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 pm

*stands behind Eman*

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:48 pm

well sky god. how are you going to stop me. * pulls out a battle chain and attaches one end of it to the hammer and starts to swing it around*
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:48 pm

*pulls out kaatana*

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:54 pm

What are you gonna do if you beat me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:00 pm

i wont kill you. i'm just going to keep you from interfering with my plans
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:02 pm

What are you plans?

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:04 pm

if you can beat me. i'll tell you
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:06 pm

Fine... *holds hands out, feather falls from sky and lands on my hand* ...Hm.. *feather forms into sword*

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:07 pm

*i spin the hammer faster and faster* ready
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Set..*readies blade*

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:11 pm

...go *throws the hammer-chain at you*
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:15 pm

*dashes at you and slashes hammer-chain*

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 pm

*the chain wraps around your blade and the hammer swings around it before hitting your hand and crushing it* did i forget to mention this is a holy chain. not so easily broken.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:23 pm

*hand falls out off, and grows back* Wow..That hurt like hell...*holds hands out, several feathers fall onto hand, and forms into giant axe*

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:34 pm

*starts swinging the chain end and a massive blade drill grows on it and throws it at you*
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:47 pm

*deflects with axe, flies into air* ..Hmm..*holds axe into air*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down