MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 I_voting_barThe walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 I_voting_barThe walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The walk in Nagasaki streets....

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 Empty The walk in Nagasaki streets....

Post by .Kouu Venenum ♥ Wed May 27, 2009 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kouu walked around the sticking upward parts of the streets wither her hands in her pocket. Her hood to her blue coat, which so wears almost all the time, was up. The wind blew and she sighed as it almost knocked her hood down. Kouu glanced at the ground, seeing all the giant cracks. She then looked back at the sky, the sun reflected off her eyes, making it seem like they were 'glowing'. Kouu then drew out her sword, and stared at it for awhile. "Brother...."

.Kouu Venenum ♥

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The walk in Nagasaki streets....

Post by Mero Wed May 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Before you could even blink there was a whole in your sheath. I had taken out a gun blade. "Now, now stranger...your sword is an interesting one".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The walk in Nagasaki streets....

Post by .Kouu Venenum ♥ Wed May 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Kouu drew out her sword again. "No he's not....trust me..."

"Sister...let me out...." The sword commanded Kouu.

Kouu nodded and began to focus on her energy and the sword.

.Kouu Venenum ♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Mero continues to look at the sword. "So your brother is the sword, or is his spirit trapped in there or what?" I asked confused
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by .Kouu Venenum ♥ Wed May 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Kouu continued focusing on her energy and the sword. "A long time ago.....my brother risked his life to save me.....so I trapped his soul in the sword he gave me......." Kouu said, and the sword began to form in a human figure.

.Kouu Venenum ♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Mero continues to watch, sorta amazed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by .Kouu Venenum ♥ Wed May 27, 2009 10:19 pm

The figure became the shape of a boy with brown hair with i slight red tint in it, purple eyes, a silver chain around his neck, a hoodie, and blue jeans.

"Hello there..." The guy spoke

The walk in Nagasaki streets.... - Page 2 Anime_11

.Kouu Venenum ♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Mero looks from the girl to the boy. "Hello" I say to him then looks back at the girl "neat trick you've got there"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by .Kouu Venenum ♥ Fri May 29, 2009 9:31 pm

"Yeah.....thanks...." Kouu says, then glances over to her brother. Thinking.

Hoshi glances back to Kouu, and shakes his head in disapproval, like he knew what she was thinking. Hoshi's attention was shifted from Kouu to the other person that was there. "My name is Hoshi..." Hoshi says.

.Kouu Venenum ♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Just stares at them with an expressionless face.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by .Kouu Venenum ♥ Fri May 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Kouu sighs. "Guess I should introduce myself as well......I'm Kouu Heki...." Kouu said.

.Kouu Venenum ♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Mero smirks. "Nice to meet you two, i think..."
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 pm

-The young man would walk through the city, balancing a large butcher knife on his shoulders. He has a bright smile on his face, which made his face lit up. He walked through the ruins of the city- "Oh! What a wonderful day!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Hears someone else farther off in the distance and turns around to see if I can spot the loud stranger. See's nothing a turns back to Kouu and Hoshi.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 10:24 pm

-The young man notices three people standing off in the distance- "Oh?" -He quickly darts over to them.- "Maybe they're survivors too..!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Sighs. "I wonder what it's like putting up with your brother all day". I say to kouu
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 10:27 pm

-The young man stops behind the blond haired girl and taps her on her shoulder, still balancing his sword on his shoulders. He grinned and began to mutter something- "Oi. You three human?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Turns around to see an odd looking guy. "I'm human, not sure if these to are though." Points over my shoulder to kouu and Hoshi
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 10:38 pm

-The teenager peeked over the blond's shoulder, staring at the two people- "Are they SRs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Shrugs "They could be, or they might not be..but that girl just did this cool trick and made her sword into her brother."
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by .Kouu Venenum ♥ Fri May 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Kouu smirked. "Like I said....I sealed my brother into my sword..." Kouu said to the girl and the man who had just arrived.

"Yeah. We aren't SRs...we are-" Hoshi said. his sentence was cut off after Kouu gave him a dirty look.

"Humans..." Kouu lied to them, her face not twitching or giving a tell that she was lying.

.Kouu Venenum ♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 29, 2009 10:59 pm

"Humans eh?" Looks at them then shakes head. "Doubt it, but w.e"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 1:25 pm

"Humans?" -He shrugs and grasps the hilt of his heavy sword tightly, smiling. He nods- 'Okay! Oh yeah!" -He sticks his sword into the ground, and places his hands on his hips- "Forgot to introduce myself! I'm Kaito! Nice ta meet ya all!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat May 30, 2009 5:09 pm

"well now that we have introducition settled, hows about you tell me why your here Kouu and Hoshi?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:08 pm

*walking in the city streets and wondering*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2