MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) I_vote_lcapX's Rants (please read and leave comments?) I_voting_barX's Rants (please read and leave comments?) I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) I_vote_lcapX's Rants (please read and leave comments?) I_voting_barX's Rants (please read and leave comments?) I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

X's Rants (please read and leave comments?)

Go down

X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) Empty X's Rants (please read and leave comments?)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 am

Hey Guys Xavier "El Gato" Hernandez here, but you guys know me better as Renji Genkai, once an Admin, Hater of Canadians *cough* Mero *cough*, the co-resurrecter of the ah-mazing site of MIDNIGHT CROSSING!! and not to mention the Angel of Death.

Well every now and then, there is something that piss me the fuck off. I will be leaving weekly rants about what has pissed me of each week.

This Week is.........Girls on their Periods!
OMFG! This really pisses me off! I love my girlfriend, but during her period all I want to do is sleep and have her sleep with me, but for some reason, she wants to fool around. Now I'm all up for it, but I work a hard ass job lifting shit twice my weight, so I just want her to take a nice nap with me, which she doesn't. Why is it the girls get more horny during their periods than during foreplay? Not onli that, but her mood swings! OMG she will get angry at me just for having to get off the phone. I mean i could tell her I have to go write down the cure for cancer before i forget it and she'll be like "Oh well if you didn't want to talk to me why did you call me?" Its cute sometimes but sometimes I wanna just stick something in her mouth......LIKE CHOCOLATE! Guys a word of advice, during your girls period, buy them chocolate. Its shuts them up and satisfies them so you don't feel like an asshole shutting them up lol. I love my girl but hate the monthly cycle. I do appreciate the fact that when my wifey gets it because it means our fooling around hasn't lead to any "accidents"

Well Thats X's Rants for the week
Dueces

Back to top Go down

X's Rants (please read and leave comments?) Empty Re: X's Rants (please read and leave comments?)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:26 am

Hey X here and i got todays rant. Yes i know i said I'd do these weekly but who gives a shit.

Todays Rant is..........Stereotypes

We've all had our share of saying "Go pick cotton you nigger"....ok bad example that's more toward racist lol. ok i got it "That's not fair he;s smart cause he's Asian" or "Omg he's Indian, he;s gonna bomb us all" and the worst of all " Speak english you mexican"
Sometimes it' funny but can be very hurtful if said at wrong time. Like today. I was studying in my sociology class that White people have ruined lives for many races. Not saying all, but in the past its proven. Latinos tech lived in the United States WAYYYYY before the pilgrims even came in. Not to mention the natives that lived here. But this is what i learned. White people (in the past and not all) have killed natives for their land, enslaved black people, used asians for cheap labor in the past with no credit giving to them, and before all this, raped and kill my Mayan people and the Aztecs living in South America Not to mention that the White man (again in the past n not all) forced religion on people. Personally i think Latinos/Native, Africans, and Asians, would have been better off without religion. Believing that the Earth, water fire and air all were spirits and worshiped and praise them was a great idea. And living with the Earth then destroying it like tha white man did.
I've learned all this and more from sociology. Thats why i feel strongly about this. so next time you feel lik saying all this, make sure the person you make fun of is ok with it, or you might just get ya jaw rocked Very Happy

well that's my rant
Dueces.

Back to top Go down