MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Zero's Training Place I_vote_lcapZero's Training Place I_voting_barZero's Training Place I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Zero's Training Place I_vote_lcapZero's Training Place I_voting_barZero's Training Place I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Zero's Training Place EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Zero's Training Place EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Zero's Training Place EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Zero's Training Place EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Zero's Training Place EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Zero's Training Place EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Zero's Training Place EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Zero's Training Place EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Zero's Training Place EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Zero's Training Place

2 posters

Go down

Zero's Training Place Empty Zero's Training Place

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Zero walks down the street watching the clouds his arms behind his head walking on the pavement “hm why am i still here my Parents are gone” Zero says as he walks and he sighs stops and looks at the his training Place and opens the gate and walks in to the building and starts to punch and kick the bags in the room harder and faster. Zero starts to see lightning wrap around his body and he punches the bag off the hinges “i am Bored no-one to fight” Zero Sighs.

Back to top Go down

Zero's Training Place Empty Re: Zero's Training Place

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Tearing through the fabric of space and time, a portal had opened up, a figure exiting out moments after. The stranger was wearing a black hooded cloak; his face was concealed in darkness. It was Kai Kouseitan’i, a member of the secret organization known as the Regen. He had come to Nagasaki to launch a stealth attack and assassinate the city leader. Only seconds did he realize that another person was there, a male, he looked young, about Kai’s age. Judging by the way he used the lightning element for attack, gave Kai the idea that he was no ordinary human. He was probably much more skilled than others that had fallen to Kai and the Regen. ”A human...Looks like I’ve found myself an early target; another life to take in the name of the Regen.” He approached Zero, walking at a slow pace, taking his time, a strong wind starting picking up in the area, a breeze passing through the trees, causing them to sway back and forth. ”I hope that you give me a challenge, it would be quite disappointing if I kill you with ease.” Kai started to chuckle, he was going to make sure that his death would be grim. A pair of glowing crimson eyes pierced the darkness of the hood; they were now visible to Zero. What would Zero do now? Would he attack and flee, or would he battle Kai in hopes of surviving the soon to be raid? Whatever his choice was going to be, Kai was well prepared for any attack.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Zero’s Body starts to Wrap with Lightning “Lightning Strike” Zero says before more Zero's speed fasten and his attack create more damage and this Technique also activates Zero's Blood Trait as it starts with lightning warping round Zero's body. Zero moves fast launching ten fast and powerful punches even though he was a Low rank Fighter it still hurt most people and sparks would fly if blocked but a bruise or blood would appear. Zero black hair moved with his movements and so did his black and grey striped down the sleeves jacket. “Who are you mister this is private to the owner of the building" Zero says with angry in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Kai watched Zero move about, charging lightning around his body. He was making his way towards Kai, sending a fully fledged taijutsu attack, although there was a little element using. This was terrible move, for Kai was well experienced in defending against hand combat techniques. ”Lightning strike eh?” Once he reached the distance of five feet, Kai used his elemental manipulation to channel lightning throughout his body until it released externally. The lightning, which was now surrounding Kai and protecting him from all angles and direction, had clashed with Zero’s fists. ”You shouldn’t be attacking someone you’ve never seen head on.” Several streams of lightning were clashing against Zero’s knuckles, causing sparks to fall onto the ground. Let’s see how he guards against this…. Seeing that the lightning was holding Zero off, Kai directed some of the lightning to travel underground and charge electricity below Zero. ”I am “Swift Fox”. Who’s the owner of this building if I may ask?” The electricity had channeled through the ground, heading towards Zero.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:25 am

Yamato watched the fight from a short distance once again in his cat form, he had by mistake caught these two fighting but was not going to stop them in fact he was qurious what to expect of this fight.

He to most any people seemed like a normal cat since in this form barley posessed any kind of special powers, except for his unnatural speed, agility and strength that streched far beyond the limits of a normal cat, he after all was not a normal human but a half angel.

Yamato Yamazaki

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:28 pm

OOC: Since Zero deleted his account for some reason, I'm guessing that I've won the battle. I will carry on with my mission now.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:47 pm

EXIT

Kai didn’t have much time to waste with this guy; after all he did have a mission he had to get to. ”You know what, this is just pointless.” The battle had gone to an abrupt halt, Kai’s lightning had disappeared. Darkness appeared beneath the soles of both of his shoes, creating a portal that had surfaced on the ground. ”Maybe she might know….” He had submerged into the darkness, entering the unworldly realm of the shadow. The entrance to the portal would close up and disappear afterwards…..
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:18 pm

~ EXIT

He watched kai dissapear as he ended the match so suddenly, he just went along with it and continued his day though this portal what was it?

Yamato Yamazaki

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down