MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] I_vote_lcapCollecting Dues [SK Members Only] I_voting_barCollecting Dues [SK Members Only] I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] I_vote_lcapCollecting Dues [SK Members Only] I_voting_barCollecting Dues [SK Members Only] I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Collecting Dues [SK Members Only]

5 posters

Go down

Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] Empty Collecting Dues [SK Members Only]

Post by Feb 30th Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Emanyeru grinned as he walked down the beaten, charred path that lead to the infamous Imaimashii Company. Home to the single largest supplier of weaponry in the Asian continent. It was said that there were enough weaponry and experimental weaponry in the building and surrounding warehouses to supply a large army for several years. And thus was the reason why Emanyeru was here at this time. He stood in front of the darkish red, rusting cast iron gates with a satisfied smirk as black smoke rose up in the distance. Parts of the build were still crumbled and being repaired, but the damage had been done thus leaving it heavily unstable.

He lifted up his leg slowly as he clenched his quads and calves before releasing the tension in the form of a super imposed gate crashing kick. The gate lifted against its hinges abruptly before allowing inertia to carry it forward, snapping the rusted bolts. The gate rattled and flew quickly, crashing onto the rough graveled concrete surface with a deafening screeching sound, announcing Emanyeru's arrival. He chuckled to himself as he stepped through the now opened gates as he looked about.

The ground was pockmarked heavily with explosive holes and shell craters. There seemed to be a bit of torn ground across the asphalt as a series of shell holes left tiny concussion craters in their wake from the war. The ground had a crunchy ashy feel as it seemingly cracked and crunched under his rubber soled boots. There were no trees or any kind of foliage, quite the contrary to the buildings old look that was warm and welcoming, leaving the site to be dark and foreboding. The main building itself was heavily cratered and looked to be leaning slightly to the left. Parts of the upper floors crumbled away from the building bit by bit as erosion took its toll on the site.

His footsteps echo'd in the courtyard as he approached a small welcoming center in front of the main building. It seemed to be the only way into the building as surveillance from multiple angles concluded there were no doors on the floor level. He stood before the glass door before tapping on it softly, watching it fall away like a waterfall, having already been cracked during the war. He stepped inside of the building, hearing the cool winds blow gently into the building, creating a soft howling noise that sent soft shivers down his spine, 'Empty...' he thought as he stepped into the lobby noticing the power was off in this section of the building, casting deep shadows in area's where the dim gray sunlight didn't shine upon. He sighed as he moved farther into the building, the area's growing darker as he descended down a path that lead deeper into the earth, eventually shrouding him in a comfortable silent darkness.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Collecting Dues [SK Members Only] Empty Re: Collecting Dues [SK Members Only]

Post by Nieko M. Charius Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:52 pm

A S.K. branded jet drifts along silently throughout the night's air as an orange glow illuminates a window inside. Nieko a.k.a The Shade of the Shadows. The aroma of a cuban cigar fills the cargo bay of the plane, along with sound of two Mac-10 Machine guns cocking back and old bullets falling out. Nieko places on a reinforced adatamieum lvl 5 teflon vest, with holsters banded to his waist. A butterfly combat knife on his left ankle. A gold desert camo .45 caliber desert eagle in the right with a diamond encrusted handle.

A chrome semi-automactic pistol filled with 'zinc and copper hollows' in the left. A Mausberg shotgun -triple barrel attached to a M-16 Carbine assault rife and a SVD Sniper rifle could be located on his backside. Nieko slides on NVG's (Night Vision Goggles) on his eyes to see clearly carrying other optical gadgets in a namebrand backpack (Louie). As he grabs a parachute he nods to his partner and flicks the cigar to the floor; stomping it out signalling its time to move out.

The sounds of glass clinking was heard next as Shade downs an old irish whiskey. Shade goes to approach a door and open it as an abrupt whoosh of turbulence from the velocity of rotating engines. Nieko ( Shade jumps out head first w/o activating the parachute front flipping and simultaneously whipping his guns out; aimming his guns down towards a window of the targeted building. Just as he gets near the building *Fawwhippp* (Parachute opens).

This slows the falling speed giving him time to aim and position himself for the fall. -Uses the knife clenched in his teeth to cut the parachute performing a commando roll into the the glass with thermos on- The parachute hits the floor surrounded by raining shards. Shade fires off on the first personel that moves from inside the 'chute' while on all 4's using a silenced pistol rising to his feet. "Its showtime" *he grins...

Last edited by Nieko on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nieko M. Charius

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 am

*Delete*

Last edited by Nieko on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 am

Sector A, one of the underground weapon testing facilities had just been intruded. A young male, about six foot three had infiltrated Imaimashii Co.’s most highly used facility, of the three sectors, which included of Sector A, Sector B, and Sector C. The figure was Kai Kouseitan’i, one of the members of the Shadow Knights, an infamous organization of high classed warriors that have one goal they seek to achieve. Although his name was Kai, many of the other Shadow Knights refer to him as Fox. He had adapted the name through his mischievous and cunning nature which was closely related to that of the animal. Based on the information he had received from the leader of the mission, Kai had to meet up with his comrades. Due to past experience, Kai knew the building inside out; every single room was saved in his memory. Unfortunately, Kai couldn’t just go around the building exposing himself, he had to use a disguise, no one could know who he was and what he was here for.

”This is where things get a little tricky, heh.” He looked over the railing, watching the weapon testers and workers working diligently, completely unaware of the intruder’s presence. ”Time to get to work…” From the large group of working men and women, he chose his target, a young male, about twenty three years of age, six foot one, brown hair and hazel colored eyes, his rather large spectacles covering the top half of his face. ”Perfect….” About a four minute interval had passed, Kai had successfully thought of a way to utilize his plan. From the railing above the workers, including the man, Kai had manipulated the shadows below created from the fluorescent lights. Slowly closing in on the male, the shadows had risen off the surface of the floor, latching onto him when he was alone, tending to the machinery; he must have been an engineer. ”Got him.” Before using the shadow to pull the man into a realm of darkness, Kai had released a weak electro pulse, which would cause the cameras in the area to malfunction, what a perfect plan thought Kai. ”Well, I don’t see any security guards rushing in, which means that my plan is going well...” Shadows poured from Kai’s cloak, spreading over the floor.

From the shadows, a vague form had emerged, a body, the man who had been pulled in. He was unconscious, so he wasn’t a threat at that point, but he would be after awakening. Kai could notice that the man was wearing a name tag. ”It’s a shame that this sector’s security is of no use. I was expecting some sort of battle, but eh, I guess it would have blown my cover. I’ll be taking your appearance now mister, Kato Miyazaki.” Kai made a devilish grin, staring at the man’s body. He’d begin changing his appearance, using some sort of shape shifting technique. Within moments, Kai had now taken the appearance of Kato Miyazaki, although, he still possessed his same conscious. ”I won’t be needing you now.” Making a simple hand gesture, the body of the unconscious man had sunk into the darkness, which would later vanish into the shadows of the room. No one had noticed a thing; this mission was truly going to be easy. Finally, one of the workers noticed that Kato was gone, he looked around, leading to the point where he would call out his name with a frustrated tone, and he was obviously Kato’s boss. ”Damn, I have to get back to my position!” Kai walked down to the floor level all the other workers were on, only to be questioned by the man. ”Mr. Miyazaki, what exactly were you doing up there?” Kai gave him a smile, trying to avoid listening to man’s mouth. ”Well…” He looked at the man’s name tag, reading a “Okoto, Haguro”. ”...Well, mister Haguro, I saw a problem in the lights, I just thought that they needed a little fixing that’s all. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must return to my working station.” Haguro had sighed, and shook his head. ”I swear if miss Imaimashii finds out that I’m letting you slide, she’ll have my head.” Haguro had laughed at his own statement. ”Yes yes, I know sir. Thank you again.” Kai walked off, exploring the facility.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulric Magnus Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 am

They flew through the night, not bothering to hide the roar of the jet’s engines. This was corporate matters and the Japanese government was too smart to get in between two warring companies as long as they keep off the streets. A man with bright red hair stood leaning out of the open bay door toward their objective, the building of the Imaimashii Corporations in Nagasaki. He was dressed all in extremely dark gray and black clothes, so as to parachute through the night sky without anyone noticing him. He pulled on some goggles so as to not have his vision blur with the force of the wind. His gloved hands patted his combat vest and back, making sure all his weapons and gear were there. He had two smoke grenades, two fragmentation grenades, a suppressed pistol, his carefully packed chute, and on his back were two Heckler and Koch Mp5 sub-machine guns already locked and loaded. Satisfied Wilhelm picked up a small package which had a handle on it and leaned way out of the plane hanging on a bar inside to keep from falling out.

The plane neared the corporate building and Wilhelm began to swing his arm around in a tight circle, gaining momentum for the package. He had already pressed a button which sent the timer for two minutes and waited for an upward swing to release the package. The package was actually a C4 bomb and as it barely impacted the glass windows of his target area, it exploded inward killing anyone within 50 feet of the windows and creating a perfect place to parachute in. Wilhelm had already prepared a shot of Irish whiskey which he had imported in and to celebrate the beginning of the mission, toasted the ruined façade of the building and finished the drink in one go. Wilhelm grinned at the sight and launched himself into the night air. He waited for a few seconds before pulling the ripcord to his chute and began to fast float towards the hole in the building.

He was slightly above the hole in the building when he pressed the release button to his chute, freeing himself from its restrictions. Wilhelm free fell for about a millisecond and came rolling into a floor filled with destroyed cubicles and offices, the two Mp5s in his hands and pointing toward the elevators on the far side in case any guards came in. He noticed his commando partner to his left and waved a gun toward him and began to slowly move toward the elevators and stairs picking his way through the rubble. Oh what a night to be alive.

Ulric Magnus

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Mero Imaimashii had been away from her company for a few weeks while it was being repaired. She had high hopes that her company would rise up and back to it's old glory and be the top maker and seller of weaponry.

As she neared the building she immediately noticed some sort of disturbance around it. She looked the high building up and down, recognizing a large-ish hole in the side near the top. All her instincts screamed at her that it was too dangerous to enter and that there must have been some sort of intruders inside. Mero ignored these screams of intuition and raced into the building keeping her guard up. The first level of the building was darkened with only natural light shining in to the lobby. Mero walked over to a large panel of switches and turned on the lights of the entire building. As they slowly flickered on she scoped out the room.

There was broken glass scattered on the floor. Mero quickly walked over to the receptions desk and picked up a clip board which held a schedule on it. She read it in her head and gasped. "Workers and engineers from the weapon testing facilities were still here..." she thought to herself. She went through the rest of the schedule only to find that the only other people here were security and they could take care of themselves.

Mero briskly walked over to the stairs and went downwards to the underground lab. She didn't want to take the elevator for it would make to much noise. After she got to the bottom of the stairs she pulled her sword from its sheath and held it at her side. Mero walked towards the labs main hall keeping her guard along the way.

Mero let out a sigh as she saw mister Haguro. "Good evening" she said to the man. He bowed his head and began to update her on his work. She nodded not really caring about that at the moment and asked, "have you seen or heard anything out of the ordinary lately?" Mister Haguro shock his head, "No I have not Miss Imaimashii."

Mero nodded and continued her search around the lower sector.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:50 pm

The darkness embraced him silently as he ventured deeper into the building. He heard no voices or any other recognizable signs of life, but then again he was heading towards an unknown sector of the building. Here deep down below the building, rested something so terrible, that it couldn't even be described in words. His foot steps echoed about splitting the tension in the air like a hot knife with butter. Emanyeru noticed that it had gotten considerably colder the farther down he went, he figured he was about 400m under the surface. By then he had already concluded that he had taken the wrong path, but alas it was already too late for that.

He came upon a large gate that was stamped with a massive bio-hazard symbol. Emanyeru arched an eyebrow as he grew out a large black claw and walked up to a panel that seemed to open the doors and drew his hand back to strike the panel before stopping. He looked up as the sound of voices reached his ears which caused him to turn to a small maintenance staircase. He blinked quickly before approaching the staircase, testing out the lowest rung before climbing the rest of the way up. He reached a second floor landing of the subterranean research factory.

He stood in what could be described as, a vast machine works area. Thousands upon thousands of mechanical androids worked upon countless forms of weaponry. He noted that the weapons were separated by category, and thus kept from getting mixed up. This however did not stop the stupidity of the workers from running rampant. This was evident when a trolley of explosive shells tipped over and spilled onto the cause way, littering the ground with highly explosive projectiles, freezing the convey belts for hours as each shell had to be delicately picked up and placed back into the barrel. This no doubt sent tension upwards which caused Emanyeru to arch an eyebrow at the heated antics of the workers, but he no doubt paid them any mind.

He reached the northern end of the room in which there was another large staircase that lead up towards the surface, which Emanyeru no doubt took. He began to wonder idly if this facility was actually a maze and not a corporate weapons facility. He reached a third landing and looked to the side to see what floor he was on, only to find out he was in section 5B, he noticed that the floor below was floor 6B, which meant that the floors went in descending order into which they rose until they reached ground floor, then went into ascending order as the floors went higher. He followed this concept as he went back to climbing up the stairs, idly forgetting that there was an elevator right beside the stairs.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:50 am

Nieko begins to familiarise himself with his surroundings as he approaches the elevators. Nieko presses the button for 5b; a supposed tech-lab and weapon's vault. The elevator chimes as the door shuts and music begin to play. *Nieko goes for the Machine Shotgun Combo* askes 'Will'' to prepare a smoke grenade ;then gives him a set of thermos. Just as the door barely opens, someone waits to take the elevator.

Shade quickly snatches him up by his throat crushing his windpipe with his forearm; then waves a gun at everyone using the guy as a hostage. "Get DOWN on the GROUND, Now!!!"* Shade pistol whips a disobedient facilty employee and knees him in the chest; finally kicking him in his ribs. "Stay right there! Don't you fu*kin' move " He moves the hostage to a computer and demands him to wire the money to an exclusive account, that was gonna be used to purchase to new shipment. The truck with the supplies would be here in exactly 1 Hour. After the man finishes he goes to pull a weapon; a 380 handgun.

Unfortunately for him he wasn't quick enough; Shade grabs and twist the poor guy's wrist; lifting him into the air slamming him into several monitors and the table. The guy says ' No please I don't want to die' still fumbling to reach for his weapon as Shade turns his back. The man yells 'Goto Hell you piece of trash' Shade just points the triple barrel shotgun behind his back and blows him out of a window into a dumpster with half of his body hanging out of it. The lid slams shut severing him at the waistline. Shade points out a storage room with the latest customized weapons and gadgets.

To his dismay the a iron gate requires a retinal scanner. Shade gets someone to walk over to the retinal device. Then enters a paradise of crates stocked with ammunition. Shade begins to break them open and gets rid of the Mac's for 2 P90's. Grabs an AK-47, and the a razor diamond and gold guilded edged katana; the last one. Calls Will inside and then several infared beams flash down from the rafters and all across the room...

Last edited by Nieko on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Damn its a set-up! *Runs towards a table sliding under it on his knee caps leaning backwards while firing up at the top just before using a metal box as cover.* Some men start to become pierced by several bullets after Nieko ( Shade) blindfires from position. Shade vaults over the container and stabs an enemy in his hand *keeping him pinned* who failed to suprise him. Shade shoves the AK-47 in his mouth then sprays his brains all over the box leaving his skull hollow after he screamed in agony of the knife being ripped out of his palm.

Shade see's a large group of mercenaries walking into the area as he tries to hide. Too late they spot him in between two shelves, a wall far behind and them up ahead. They each pull back their triggers releasing a swarm of bullets upon Nieko. To attempt to advoid being shot he makes a U-turn and bolts for the wall firing away as he goes for it; taking out a few. Ahh F*ck he yells as he runs out of ammo and still nowhere near the wall. They start to push the shelves onto him.

Several bullets and another jammed or empty gun later Nieko gets to the wall running up it while shooting on his targets and jumps through a series of debris *taking the sword and slashes rapidly at anything in his way before landing and goes to reunite with Will* 140 Androids with blue and white eyes walk into the area whirlling their heads in Shade and Will's direction.

One of them catches Shade running alongside a wall going up and down dodging shots as they transform their arm into a homing shotgun. The bullets travel quickly hitting Shade in his back sending him soaring into a wooden box of customized Smith n Wessons with absolute zero recoil. *

He takes some and regains his strength now bleeding from the lips and back* ( I gotta get to Will... ) *Shade takes out both his pistols standing back to back with Will as he stumbles over to him* Shade communicates with him "You ok?" The Supply trucks will arrive shortly with the goods as stand off with impenatrable beings would soon ensues.

Last edited by Nieko on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Mission complete, Kai had successfully gained access into Sector A without being detected. Plans were certainly going well; at this point it was going to take some sort of miracle to find the disguised intruder, which was Kai in this situation. Still exploring the facility, Kai had come to a narrow hallway, rooms on each side. Quite curious, Kai walked down the hall looking into each room. In each of the brightly lit rooms, there were four or five scientist experimenting on a high tech weapon that looked capable of destroying a city or so. ”Whoooooa, that looks like some good piece of equipment. I wonder if I can try stealing them or something, then I’d be able to blast every city I want…Hehe.” To get a closer view of things, he walked up the door window, paying close attention to the scientist as they worked.

Approaching from the back was a short and stocky man, a security guard. He poked Kai on the back, a serious look on his face. ”What exactly are you doing standing there?” Kai turned around, looking the man in the eye. He had taken off the spectacles and smiled. ”Weeeelll, I’m spectating these scientist here sir. They are colleagues of mine.” The man wasn’t falling for this bullshit, he pointed down, causing Kai to look in the direction. ”What the hell is that then?” The man was pointing at a black colored tail that was curled up just above Kai’s waist. Such a stupid mistake made by Kai, his cover was blown. ”Haha, I could explain, I swear. I was being experimented on by some of my fellow workers and then I grew this.” Annoyed with Kai’s lies, the security officer had grasped his wake talkie, calling the other security guards to his location. ”Do you really have to do this sir? I told you my case and it looks like think I’m lying. How can I, a professional scientist, possibly lie about something like that?” The security guard shook his head and chuckled. ”Get against the fucking wall! Now!” Kai had no choice but to listen, if he wanted to resume his mission. Maybe it wasn’t over, maybe he could think of some way to get out of this problem. Leaning against the wall now, his face now staring at the concrete wall, Kai grinned. The footsteps of running officers had made a scene, many of the workers grouped up to see what was going on.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down