MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] I_vote_lcapFace To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] I_voting_barFace To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] I_vote_lcapFace To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] I_voting_barFace To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private]

3 posters

Go down

Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] Empty Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private]

Post by Mikeh Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Headline: A Warrior Of The Dragon Lineage, walking a road too thin to be destiny and too wide to be fate. He is pitted against the one that he swore to the destroy, Shadow Knight Leader: Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i.

Setting: The Residential Area, a place once lively and full with the shouts of children filling the neighborhood. Now, home to homeless drunkards, drug dealers, and hoes. After the war, the place become a slum, a scum hole. It was night time, the time where the animals and monsters came out. Sasume walked down the broken and cracked streets, searching for an answer.

Roleplay: Sasume took a deep breath. I wanna protect everybody.. He thought. His blue eyes scanned the area, as if searching or something. He wasn't really searching, he wasn't doing it for any particular reason. He was just looking around. He was in a deep state of focus, although it didn't look like it. It just looked like he just zoned out. He shook loose his thoughts and continued down the street, and noticed something he found disgusting. Dead bodies littered the neighborhood, children and adults alike. This made the young dragon warrior sad. He didn't like carnage. He wanted to end it all. But sadly, he knew the truth.

You can't end carnage. Its a cycle. Hate brings killing. Killing brings war. War brings Carnage. And Rinse and repeat. Sasume spotted the dead body of one girl. She seemed about seven years old and was a brunette. She seemed to be a nice kid. Right next to her, was a battered teddy bear. Sasume picked the teddy bear, which practically fell apart upon contact. He closed his eyes, like all the feelings she felt right before she died passed through him. Fear for her life. Love for her parents. Hope to see her parents in heaven. He felt a moist, yet warm sensation run down his cheeks. He felt something he hadn't felt since he was training with his father. He was crying. He clenched the teddy bear, and in anger, threw it into the ground. "Why, God!? Why does this have to happen!?'' He shouted into the sky. Almost like in response, it began to rain, only a drizzle.

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] Empty Re: Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private]

Post by Feb 30th Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:39 pm

OOC: Yamato, this is a private topic, do not post in it again.

A light and soft tap tap was heard as Emanyeru strolled down the street. His eyes were closed to the sights around him, his hearing was extended as he listened to the sounds of his breathing, the soft pitter patter of the rain, and through it all, the soft whimpers of a person crying. His eyes glistened as he listened in, intently paying attention to the sound as he approached it. He saw a young male, kneeling over a figure that seemed to be a young human female. Emanyeru's first thought was that this female was familiar to him, but that was quickly erased when he saw how the boy sat.

He didn't lay over the girl, crying his eyes out because he lost her, no he felt remorse for the life that was taken so early when it yet had the chance to bloom. His eyes glistened as warm moisture slid down his cheek at the scene, it hardened him to see what the humans had done, what the royals had done, had they had royal screwed up all the hard work he and his comrades had fought for. All the wars in the world were fought for nothing. Only ended in more pain and sadness. That was when he blinked the tear away and approached the boy coolly taking time to note that the boy seemed to give off a power almost like his, yet totally different. It intrigued him slightly, but only enough that it made him was to converse with the boy.

His hand reached out slowly and gripped the boys shoulder in a tense firm grip, that was not yet overbearing, but simply revealed his presence to the youth. He held him down just encase the boy turned out to be surprised and tried to jump away from him. His hands left the boys shoulder as he walked past him and knelt quietly beside the girl, his palm over her forehead as he closed his eyes, whispering a small prayer for her before swiping his palm down her face, closing her eyes. A small glowing orb appeared before him as he did that, its smooth bright surface pulsing with energy as it whirled around him excitedly. He smiled as a soft smooth note rang out in the street, the orbs glow intensifying as the orb suddenly stopped in front of him and continued to sing. A smiled drifted to his face as he grabbed the orb and pulled a long clear package from his pocket and tapped it to the sphere, causing it to release one last note before shooting off into the sky, becoming a bright star among stars momentarily before fading, blending in with the remaining backlight.

He slid the package back into his pocket as he looked at the boy in front of him and studied his face. He noted the hard, concentrated look, among a fearless revenge outlook. He guessed that the boy was plotting something, but what it was he did not yet know. He sighed deeply as he opened his mouth to say something, before shutting it once again, not yet knowing what to say before finally clearing his throat, "You want to know why...?" He asked slowly, "I'll tell you why..." He stood up swiftly and placed his left hand in his pocket before turning in the direction of the Neo Tokyo Palace, "Thats why..." His eyes had hardened as he glared at the bright lights of the palace, cursing the royals for the pain that they had caused the lands, "They start wars, they start chaos, they end lives, and for what? Greed? Power? I say to hell with them..."

His hand clenched in his pocket in his pocket as he began to shake suddenly before stopping, a soft gasp escaping him, his wet hair, matted against his skin like a gray spiky helmet. His steel gray eyes dimmed slightly as he turned to the boy, the rain forming sheets, making visibility almost zero. His voice carried through the rains however as he spoke to the boy, his anger and pain breaking through in his direction, "People wonder why I fight so hard, destroy so much, kill so many, when I claim to fight for justice. I say why not...Why make people suffer under their rule, when I can give them the peace that their souls deserve. Why should they struggle and anguish under these fools when I can save them the pain.

Then people ask, 'Why not go for the Royals if its so important'. I say...there will never be an end to them. I could kill the ones that there are there now, I could kill their wives, their husbands, their children, their parents, their entire families. And you know what...There would be new ones to take their place. It would be a never ending cycle of killing that would go on for all eternity, when I can simply end it here at the source, the source of their power is the people, So...why not destroy the power, before it becomes to much...Why not take it away from them, before they have the chance to use it. That is why I do it. But this, this poor little girl you see before you, this is not what I do. I kill when I see the anguish is too much. I kill fathers who can't make enough pay and just can't force themselves to face their starving family everyday after 12 hours of work only to bring home two dollars and bread crumbs. I kill the ailing mother who can no longer take the time to watch over her kids, and so turns to the liquor cabinet and drowns herself in sorrows. I kill the heartbroken son when I see he no longer has the will to go on when his parents split because times are too hard. I kill the despairing daughter who can't bare to show her face anymore because she's been ridiculed for selling herself just so her family can live okay. That is why I kill. That is why I fight. But this...this is cold blooded murder...and that I will not claim...
"

He sighed as he let his arm drop to his side, his body suddenly becoming heavier than usual causing him to drop to his knees and gasp in air roughly. He glared in the direction of the palace before turning back to the boy. He studied his face more before recognizing him, "I know you..." he said finally as his eyes narrowed, "I hear you've formed a resistance, but what are you resisting exactly..." he watched the boy silently, wondering what his response would be as his breathing slowly returned to normal causing his eyes to brighten up just a bit.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private] Empty Re: Face To Face [Sasume, Emanyeru; Private]

Post by Mikeh Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Sasume felt the man's grip. He didn't know who it was, but it felt familiar. It was almost similar to his father's, which he had seen in years. It was comforting almost. He quickly wiped the tears from his face, and stared at the dead body. It really saddened him, she was too young. He sighed, and began to think. Think harder than he should've. Maybe she was too old? Maybe in someone else's eyes, she was too old, and maybe she was a horrible kid, who deserved to die. Wait, no one deserved to die. He then felt the man's energy, it was demonic, but at the moment it seemed to be at ease. This calmed the Hayabusa down, and gave him the strength to stand back up.

The man walked past him, and his gaze met the demon's. The boy's ocean blue eyes of justice met the gray eyes of one that seemed to been through it all. Just by looking at the man, he could understand him. Surprisingly. The man didn't look it, but he was old. He's been through alot, and understands even more. He blinked at the man, and his body tensed up at recognition of who he was. He took a cautious step back, his hands, almost instinctively reaching for the handle of his blade. He watched what the man did to the girl, and once again, the wave of comfort washed over him. He sighed, and blinked at the Shadow Knight Member. He noticed something. The man had the power to kill him. After all he was Emanyeru Kouseitan'i.

Emanyeru began to rant on about his beliefs, which made Sasume angry. He followed the man's gaze as it was directed to Neo Tokyo Tower. The man said it was their fault. Yet, he seemed to have caused all the carnage. He shouted at the man, clenching his fist. "No! You're wrong! The world can be at peace, trust me! I'll show you all. I understand you have good intentions, but you can't get justice through violence!"

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Emanyeru looked at the boy slowly staring him in the eyes as he studied him, "You still believe that peace is the answer...? Do you know how many times over the years i've given humankind the chance to bring the world to peace only for them to turn around and ruin it all over again. The human spirit is tainted, fouled by the wants of power and greed. You cannot sit here before this girl and straight up tell me that the world can be brought to peace, not when this girl, who is probably as old as you are, died in the city she was born in to the people who claim they rule in peace". His voice began to get deeper as his anger began to rise.

"Does this look peaceful to you...? Does it? Does it look a bit peaceful to you? I fought for years in the supposed 'Great War' and for what? For what I fought for to be trashed by those bullshit royals? If thats what you believe peace is, then you are truly more blind sighted than I thought boy...Look around you..." he said as he waved his arms about, "This is the peace that was given, when equality and prosperity were promised to all. This is the peace that was given, when security and healing were promised. THIS IS THE PEACE THAT WAS GIVEN!" He exclaimed, "And you expect me to sit by and accept it..." He brushed past the boy before walking down the street, the rains intensity blotting out his figure after only a few feet.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Sasume groaned. "We're not tainted. We're just foolish." Sasume admitted. He looked over to the Kouseitan'i. "Trust me! There will be peace!." Sasume said in between his tears. He managed to give a wry smile, the tears still rolling down his cheeks. "Trust me..I'll be the one to bring it.."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:08 pm

(OOC: sorry i didnt notice or realize or whatever, keep up the posting dont mind me)

Yamato Yamazaki

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 pm

He sighed heavily as though weighed down by a presence as he looked the boy in the eyes, "You really think you can do it don't you boy..." he said softly as he turned to the boy, seeing his aura through the rains and hearing his word, "Good luck kid..." He said softly as he shrugged his hands into his pockets and continued shuffling on in the direction he was walking. "Your seriously going to give the kid a chance..." asked Kuro curiously, his eyebrows raised far above his eyes as he watched the two's interaction from Emanyeru's own eyes. "Yes." came Emanyeru's curt reply as his presence disappeared from the area, hidden by the rains and shadows.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Sasume smiled at the Shadow Knight Leader, and turned his back. He walked through the rain. He now has a new goal, he must sought peace for the world.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

[Topic End; Locked]
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down