MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku I_vote_lcapOOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku I_voting_barOOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku I_vote_lcapOOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku I_voting_barOOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku

2 posters

Go down

OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku Empty OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku

Post by Ulric Magnus Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:29 pm

A white hair gentleman with brilliant blue eyes waits in the middle of a crater, rocks strewn everywhere. He was humming a little lullaby from his youth as he waited for his younger opponent to show up.

Ulric Magnus

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku Empty Re: OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku

Post by Feb 30th Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Kuro simply stood before the man in front of him. He wore his normal battle outfit minus his black mask. His left hand gripped the upper hand of his scythe softly as he analyzed his opponent silently. He wasn't a man of many words, and the ones he did say were short and too the point. His eyes however bored hole into his opponent digging deep all the way to his soul and simply watched. His eyes closed slowly before snapping back open revealing his entire eyeball had turned black. He could now see to his sides perfectly though he could only sense what was behind him. He could feel the spirits of the small animals and insects near him though the spirit of the man in front of him was faint because of the distance. His breath entered and exited his body quietly releasing no sound to the ear as he simply watched, making no move to attack or defend.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku Empty Re: OOC: Iron Magician versus Kuro Konpaku

Post by Ulric Magnus Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:46 pm

The middle age man simply smiled at the young man in front of him, who looked dressed to kill. A twinkle came to his blue blue eyes as he felt the lack of metals in the weapon which his opponent carried. "My name is Gustave Putin and you have come to a very bad place to fight young man." The smile stayed the same as Putin announced himself. His hands were clasped behind his back as a small orb of iron appeared between the palms of the two hands. Now it was up to his opponent to make the first move. An evil laugh reverberated in Putin's mind.

Ulric Magnus

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Kuro continued to watch, ignoring the mans words as he kept his breathing normal. His grip continued to alternate between a tight grip and a light grip before letting his right hand drift into his kunai pouch to pull out a single metal knife. He blinked softly as he kept his sight on the man before swinging his arm forward to let the kunai fly at the man in an arced off center throw. That was aimed at the mans arm.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum