MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 26 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 26 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 26 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 26 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

4 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 26 Empty Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: dont be shy or holding back at all go all out as much as you can to celebrate.

BIC: Bryant was walking through the town and mapping it with his mind to see if he wanted to buy a house nearby.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Welcome back. - Page 26 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:43 pm

to be honest the only way to beat it is to overpower it with physical strength... something niether of you two can do... i was getting worried becuase i could sense the dark energy from the creature was closing in. he is drawn by the light of the portal now closed. and the flames in my hand to let them see.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:50 pm

"...I can't do it... ?"

I clenched my fists and looked down. There was nothing in the world more I hated than being told I couldn't do something.

"Let's do this..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:32 pm

I couldn't help but take over Utena's actions again. "Who the hell do you think you are saying we don't have psychical strength? Your always telling me I can't do it I'm too weak and the same to Utena!" I yelled at him as I to in his face. "Fuck you and your self righteous acts! You may happen to be strong but your attitude makes you the weakest son of a bitch out there!" I was blinded by rage and thats what lead to the ugly words I shouted to him. "You really need to stop telling us we can't do things". I so wanted to walk away and leave this dumb ass by himself but I knew Utena would never allow it, nor could I over power her in her own body.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 pm

'Mero... wow.'

Inwardly, I was smiling. It was a great feeling to have someone agree with you on all sides and ends, anywhere where there was a fault line or crevice for disagreement. But, I was rather glad she did what she did. She didn't have the same composure I did, and sometimes, I was thankful for that trait.

"Saying we can't do something and continuing to tell us we cannot take this thing down though we've been on journeys and struggles harder than this one... that is just underestimation on your part. Firstly, you do not know what I.... what we are capable of. What powers we possess. How strong we really are. And, secondly, I have a brain too, actually, I have two. Mero's and mine inside my head, I'm sure 3 brains working together can come up with a plan other than sheer and brute force...."

I was thinking and speaking with an undertone of rage and a clear note of seriousness. Today was not a day for me to be underestimated or belittled. Actually, make than any day.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:59 pm

fine... i will draw it here and let you fight it to prove my point.i charge my power level cutting off the light. everything became pith black with no light at all. but soon my energy flew into thre sky and created a sphere of light that i didnt need to focus on to create a fake star.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 am

"Bring it."

I readied myself for the experience.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:17 am

soon the light was sucked away and following it revealed a large green bulky reptillian that looked almost fat. it spoke in a voice that shook everything including the darkness. i jumped away able to see now that the light was gone and watched the battle. "TASTY WHAT ELSE IT THERE TOO EAT?" she felt its stomps and it said. " OOHHH A TASTY HUMAN!!!! I HAVENT HAD HUMAN IN CENTURIES!" she hears it droll around her closing in for a bite.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:33 pm

"Think again slimy! You're not having me for the main entree tonight! I ain't no ordinary human!"

I did some gymnastic type flips and maneuvers away from the beast that was attempting to engulf me. I couldn't let Mero and myself be eaten. But, as soon as I flipped away and landed on my feet, I unsheathed my sword and dashed forward to cut at his epidermis, whatever material that would have been. I was getting a little madder, that was good, then I could unleash true power and take him down. I knew this wasn't going to be an easy battle.

"If you want to know what I am, your assassin!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 pm

her blade glanced off and he laughed i love a little spark in my meals. he moved behind her as fast as i do and slammed a huge fist into her back smashing her against a rock harder than she was ever hit in her life her bones were broken and her skin broke in a few places draining her blood slowly, lucky it was dark.. i flinched wanting to help but i stopped i knew her pride could wait a bit longer before being shaken by my help. such a fragile creature you are i didnt even need my fist a finger could have done that.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 am

It hurt as if my bones were being broken and snapped in two. Luckily, Mero couldn't feel any of this since my protective membrane inside my body was protecting her as such. But, this pain... this was all just an illusion. Of course the physically being whacked into a rock and other objects did happen, but, the bones breaking was just an illusion created to exaggerate the power between his blows to my body. The blood was not an illusion however, it was leaking from me and it was then I knew I had to stand up and fight. It hurt, but I wasn't giving in that easily.

'Neh... he's ... he's strong. But I think I know a way we can beat him. Mero, since I can't use my magic with this guy I'll keep it in reserve you just have to learn to control it and heal my wounds, whenever I get them. If you start internally, it should eventually, discreetly, reached outwardly and heal my whole body. If you want to feel when I get one, I can deactivate the protective membrane I have you in.... and, I will have to fight him with brute strength...'

I stood up, holding my arm, my clothes somewhat battered now from the amount of power he had used to toss me back. My right eye seemed to be half closed and the corners of my mouth were dripping with blood. But, I wasn't going to give up, not this quick. Nope, I wasn't giving in.

'Alright... get ready...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:25 am

he struck faster this time flicking her with his finger and hitting her just as hard. i stood up fighting my protective impulses with all my might and loseing. i wanted to help but i didnt want her to hate me for helping. torn in a dilemma i was moving erratically.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 am

I was able to just dodge his flicking by quickly stepping to the side. I took out my sword again and slashed at his giant finger which was stagnant at the moment. Before he could move or react again, I moved to a different spot. That was the trick here as well, to always keep moving. Stay in one spot and I might as well be killed.

'I can do this...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 am

I used my power and the knowledge that Utena possessed to heal her. It was slow at first but as I figured out how to use such magic, the process became faster. Soon I had her fully healed.

"Utena, I will lend you extra power so that killing this guy will be easier", I said as I poured my energy into her. "And feel free to use any of my knowledge in this fight". It was weird being in a fight, where it was two against one, but only one of the two could do anything.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:04 pm

'Don't worry, you'll have your turn too, Mero, I promise... thanks for healing me...'

I continued to combat the beast with as much skill and strength as I could employ. I wasn't using all of my knowledge but I did notice that Bryant wasn't helping. He decided it best to let me handle this, though he was shaking, struggling with a choice to jump in and help or not. Well, one thing was for certain, I wasn't going to stop him if he did. But, to let me have this fight, I thought, was mighty considerate of him from the last display between us.

'I can't yet anticipate his moves, they're too erratic and unpredictable. They're random, come from nowhere. Well, I'll have to find a pattern, but, that means I have to stall him for a longer time period. If I get hurt, you know what to do. So long as I have you being my internal and secret weapon, my powers you're using should keep both me and you alive...'

Mero needed to be mindful with the amount of magical power she put in to healing me. If every time I got hurt, be the injury major or minor and she healed me the whole way, I'd run out of my reserves since I wasn't controlling it and to be able to tap into more I'd had to set more aside for her to use and reserve it again, or I'd have to control it myself, two options, not so available since this beast would not give you two minutes to yourself. She would have to learn to modify her control over it... if she slowly kept healing me, an effect would take place on my body, even if I kept getting hurt it'd be like I was never hurt in the first place. Continual healing, but, with a slow tempo. That way, I wouldn't die, not by his hands at least!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Yakon continued to attack but was getting frustrated. soon he grabbed her in his hand and started squeezing the life out of her. i will not lose to a primitive being who cant even see in the dark! his had was larger than her body and her head was the only thing that was free.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 pm

"Primitive! Looks who's talkin'!"

I tried to squirm out of his gigantic hand that was squeezing me so tightly. Thank goodness I could breathe, but, speak, I was barely fighting off screams.

"I can see perfectly in the dark for your information!"

I was struggling, this wasn't good.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 pm

not possible you are just a human. he lifted his other hand to smash her as hard as her could but i got in the way taking the hit. the strike was so strong the sound of the impact it made nearly blew her ear drums out. she felt my blood splatter as i coughed a bit chuckling. you lose... and to an abomination Yakon. yakon's skin cracked and broke apart like an ice glacier releasing all of his dark power in a mist. killing him and shattering the hand holding her. i fell to the ground coughing up more blood. close to death.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:56 pm

'I am not just a mere human. I'm not going to die right here!'

I quickly realized what he was going to do. He was trying to kill me and then, Bryant... Oh no, the idiot...

"Bryant... neh.... NO!"

But it was too late. He decided to intervene in the battle, deciding no longer could he sit on the sidelines and watch as I got injured. But, when he intervened, the thing that seemed to be holding me against my will was destroyed. But, then again I felt something wet splash onto my face partly. It was a dark, crimson red, almost black colored liquid and it was dripping. It was .... blood. Bryant's blood....

I was released from his deadly grip and then I rushed over to Bryant, barely concerned with the deep amounts of pain I was feeling inside and outside on my body right this moment.

"Are you alright, Bryant?" I cringed. He had to survive, he had to!

OOC: That was very god mod, but, whatever I'll roll with it. I have a bit of a twist of my own.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 pm

OOC: i saw how much energy it takes to vaporize the thing and brandon has WAY more than enough.

BIC: looks like you were right Utena... if i interfere with you again... i die... i coughed up more blood as my body tried to regenerate but my bones were penetrating my organs and some were broken and pushed through the skin. they were coated in a bronze colored metallic shell and were dripping with my blood and the marrow from my bones. it looked as if my body was trying to force itself to heal but it wasnt strong enough to bend my bones back into theyre proper place. heh looks like the steps i took to become stronger are killing me...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 pm

OOC: Well, like I said I'll roll with it. I have a twist of my own. ^^

I looked over him, my friend, with pain-painted eyes. They watched with sorrow and fear as I knew there was probably nothing I could do, but, I had to at least try. H-he's not going to die like this!

"It's okay, Bryant. T-those were all stupid and meaningless words. Here, l-l-let me heal you! Yeah, I-I can do this... I can save you. Here, w-work with me here, Bry. Come on."

I was trying my best to hold back the tears that were readily gathering in my sky blue eyes. I was concealing the pain the best I could, though my voice and my whole body was clearly and visibly shaken, it's not even past tense, I was shaking, present tense. This was affecting me deeply down to my core. I couldn't cry now, I had to be strong, but, I was afraid that the river of tears that was waiting to burst from my eyes would soon pour down onto his body, which I hovering over.

I grabbed his hand gently and shut my eyes and hoped and wished for the powers of my healing to work. I began to glow, as did his body.

"Come on Bryant, come on. We... we can do this. We can do this Bryant. I'm not gonna let you die..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm

my wounds were closing but my bones werent moving back into place as fast as i healed. i yelled in pain as my organs were healed punctured and healed in an endless cycle as my bones slowly moved into place. but soon i found myself healed and was still panting from the pain. How? how did you do it? why?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 pm

My eyes, now stained with tears from me crying a bit, opened to see that Bryant was completely fine now, he was just panting a little bit and in a bit of pain from what processes he just seemed to go through. I gasped and looked in amazement, panting a little myself, but lighter than his breathing; mine was more because of my shock of how I did it than anything. Did Mero help me....? No, I don't think so....

"I....I don't know...."

Did I really have that much of a tremendous power enough to cause a mini miracle right before everyone's eyes?

"Well besides that, you're alive and well and alright again. I told you I wasn't going to let you die."

I hugged him close to me, I was so ecstatic that my friend didn't die in my arms, otherwise I would have never been able to forgive and live with myself after that. I would have to carry on through life, regretting the death that happened that I could have prevented, seeing his purple face for years thereafter. I wasn't going to allow it to come to that, not now or ever.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm

i turn red in shock. your loyalty to friendship is greater than i ever thought possible. i was truly glad to be alive i was impressed with her willpower that was what saved me... her will to keep me alive was greater than my will to survive and that was what allowed her to heal me. i learned that her power wasnt physical power but the ability to make her wills come true in a desperate situation. So powerful is this ability that not even i as strong as i was could stop her if she truly wanted to kill... or save whoever she wanted.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm

OOC: That has to be the best thing you've ever written about me, ever. Thanks so much dude. And, it's almost the same as will. In times of desperation, a witch's magic will naturally strengthen and come to her aid. But, her will of the thing she wants to do directs the magic on what its instruction is.

"Well of course."

I smiled and couldn't stop the warm tears from falling from my eyes in a happy manner. I continued to hold him close to me, before letting go and smiling a bit.

'I don't know what I would've done if I lost you....'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm

OOC: i was guessing. but it looks like i was right. and plus youre special. your will power gives you the power of god for a single action at no cost except the loss of your magic for the time it takes for you to recover. Am i right?

BIC: what does that mean? i heard her thought on accident still trying to get my powers to adapt to the new energy levels i had having just come back to life from near death.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next