MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 35 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 35 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 35 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 35 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

4 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 35 Empty Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: dont be shy or holding back at all go all out as much as you can to celebrate.

BIC: Bryant was walking through the town and mapping it with his mind to see if he wanted to buy a house nearby.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Welcome back. - Page 35 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:11 pm

OOC: if this is what i think it is all women should run

BIC: U-ut-ten-n-na g-get out of-f h-here n-now. she could physically see my fear as i stared at this newcomer. i looked around and realized that this planet was a great deal stronger than earth but not strong enough. Tena. go to the city and in that tiny building in the center will be a grey guy covered in battle scars and he should be wearing almost nothing but a metal skirt from armor and a purple head piece the resembles a headband but is backwards and doesnt connect to itself. go get him and bring him back here we need his help to get him to believe you say... you know a person who knows Kal-EL and that the world is in danger. you wouldnt be lying and he will rush to help us. if he asks how he knows your telling the truth give him this peice of red cloth. i handed her a tattered piece of red silk that didnt fray or tear.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:58 pm

"Nice try."

There was something not right about this guy and I intended to know what exactly that was.

"Your pitiful powers are nothing compared to my own and still needless to say, your brains are not much sharper than a dull pencil either. After all, in chess you must always stay 3 steps ahead of your opponent."

I couldn't help but wonder what he meant by that exactly. I continued thinking for a bit, and then a realization popped into my eyes along with a bit of fear. The being across from us devilishly smirked and crossed his arms tighter, chuckling a bit.

"Allow me to explain then. You see, you cannot escape from this very area. I've set a barrier, an invisible, unbreakable force-field of my power. The very bonds of it. It will not be pierced by anything. So that means that nothing is able to be let out or nothing can come in, understand? ....."

There was a mischievous pause in his speech. Suddenly, I wasn't liking where this was going.

"And even if you were to seek out the old man you so desperately yearn for to aid you, you won't find him. He is no longer in existence. You see, taking his petty life was no more than a snap of my fingers, I barely even had to move, let alone use my powers to defeat that old and battered creature. And I think I did the man a favor, his life was much over anyway and I simply just ended it quicker for him. Well, now his questions of what lies beyond the grave for him are answered..."

I blinked. He was cruel and very clever. This wasn't going to be an easy opponent to beat. But, so far he was saying such senseless things, but, wait! Maybe there was sense to it!

"You're very cruel, sir. But, if I may be so bold to ask, how did you know about that old man and that we were to go seek out for his aid?"

"Hm? Why, Utena, I've never really told you or admired your beauty so boldly and outwardly before. I have to say, under the rays of the light this place has to offer you look stunning. Absolutely amazing. Like a prince almost. ALMOST...."

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

"Did not Bryant just speak it in a fragile tone? He's such a coward, does he not know the circumstances of his own mind? It really saddens me to think that this is what it's come to. Well, I guess I must explain everything then.... Another pause.

"You see, I know everything Bryant knows. I am his hidden thoughts, I am his inner feelings that he would never dare expose or let rise to the surface of his heart or mind alike. I am that which he sometimes will not, cannot admit to himself. I am a shadow, his shadow, the true self. I know what he does every so often you travel with him, Utena. You two, Mero and yourself, you are his best friends but he wishes to be more. For some reason or another, the fool desires the both of you, not in a lustful way or anything. He accepts that you're friends and that's probably all you'll ever be, it saddens him but he shows no sign of it. He lies to protect his true nature. His true nature is a coward who can't admit to his own feelings and much less follow his own heart for that matter. He secretly seeks to win over your hearts when he knows it isn't possible. He is a delusional, psychotic dreamer, more than that, he is a a helpless fool that has a twinge of insanity within him to think he could ever accomplish the things he dreams of..... but, that's not even the best part....

So I was right. This was Bryant's shadow. What else could he be harboring within him?

"Bryant, is this true?"

"Hehehehe, well of course it's true. I wouldn't lie to you Tena. There is much more I've been hiding away from you, you just haven't noticed. But, of course, the reason of my existence isn't to let that part just slide by unnoticed. You will hear all of my painful truths even if it hurts me myself."

He smirked again and then proceeded to laugh creepily. I was starting to get a bad feeling about this. First, it was Mero and her shadow. Luckily, the battle wasn't too hard against it and in the end, she was accepted. The shadow vanished. Now it was Bryant's shadow. They say they are the hidden thoughts of the people they look like, I wonder what could be causing them to show like this. I'm glad I recuperated, otherwise, this would be one hell of a battle, since I am trapped. I needed to figure this out... and I would, but, this battle was going to be a lot different. For Bryant, someone as strong as I was, maybe even a bit stronger, his shadow's power must be unfathomable.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:48 pm

OOC: how did you know the man i sent you after was old and how did you know that brandon was strong enough to kill him that easy.

BIC: utena? hes right i am a coward when it comes to matters of the heart. becuase there is no way to make the heart stronger of to prepare it for heartbreak but this looks to be an interesting fight. if what he says about the barrier is true then even undergound is cut off meaning the planet is safe from damage. i have an almost evil smile on my face but a closer look would reveal, anticipation...?

utena find yourself a nice corner of the barrier to hideout in while i test my new abilities. feel free to use long range ultimate attacks as you see fit.

My power surged as i unleashed an endless barrage of attacks that if each single attack was not contained would travel along the surface of the ground endlessly. but these would pin this creature against his own barrier forcing him to recieve the full power of these hemisphere attacks over and over pounding any defense or lack there of. despite if the attack works or not i kept it up knowing that even small damage is damage that multiplies itself every hit. my aura was visible even to a normal human and it was red. my energy attack was green as i unleashed my full power without transforming my body. my attack was shaped like half of the barrier and it blasted out of my entire body in rapid pulses to prevent any form of instant regeneration or retaliation even an energy absorption technique would be overloaded by the sheer number of attacks. but the shadow was equal to me greater than me since i hold back all the time and it doesnt ever. i was soon at half strength and i knew that the compression of the numerous energy waves would detonate or be thrown back with much greater force behind it that would kill me as i am let alone utena so i turned gold through a transformation and waited to see what happens ready for almost anything now that my powers were far beyond their limits now and my new limits havent been established yet.

Utena get ready to bring me back from the dead i might go past my limits in this form... i looked worried knowing that i could barely take that barrage and if this thing was my shadow then perhaps truth would vanquish it but i never lied... did i?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:47 pm

OOC: I know it's bad of me to do this, but, I assumed. You didn't give me any other information on this man other than that he was a man whom seemed to possess great power. As from knowing you, your shadow would be quite the same level as you are or a bit stronger. Hence, he could kill the man easily. And if the man persisted and put up his fight, his power at its best could match with the shadow's, but, what's power without wit? The shadow would have simply outsmarted the man and beaten him that way. You're a pretty intelligent fellow. Except, the shadow won't battle you if you accept him right from the start. He'll vanish if you do that, but, you must fight him. And in order to fight get him to fight you and to power up to his true form, you need to basically in any form say these words: "You're not me." Any variation of that statement and the plot can go on. As for this one, it's well written, but, I suggest you edit.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:26 am

OOC: i am fighting him but i didnt accept him at all. i used words to conceal a piece of the truth. thats why it didnt vanish. he said im a flat out coward and its true, but i said "a coward to the matters of the heart" meaning i was still hiding my fear of death and my fear of the pain of loss. and yeah that guy is weaker than us and he is very strong, but he has something that can contain the shadow. but since were cut off we cant use it i removed that from my options in battle. i loved that barrier nice way to think outside the box. are you psychic?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:28 am

OOC: Alright I guess. Well, I'll just roll with it then. And, why do you ask if I'm psychic? I mean I would I say I am partially. And thank you for the outside of the box compliment, I thought of it, actually, as I was writing my post. It just seemed like something your character would do if he were evil like your shadow.

It seemed like another battle was getting underway. Bryant and Bryant's shadow. This was sure to be interesting. Things were heating up already. It seemed that Bryant was throwing attack after attack at his shadow, thinking inside the box this time. I hid off in a corner of the barrier we were trapped in to fully see what he was doing. His method, use the barrier against his shadow. That was rather smart. Since we were contained, there was no way we could get out and nothing could get in, but, that went the same for attacks. Nice thinking Bryant!

There was an uprising of dust where the Shadow stood and where Bryant fired all of his different attacks. In the meantime, Bryant was powering up and I thought this was going to be easier than the last fight. Again, just wishful thinking. Out of the dust, when it cleared, stood Bryant's shadow, totally and utterly fine without so much as a scratch on him or anything but, a smirk.

"The thoughts going through your minds must be jumbled with confusion. Allow me to explain and unscramble them for you." There was a pause in his speech before he resumed. "You see, I did say that I was you right Bryant? That is true. Anything you throw at me, I have the same amount of power and can redirect back at you, if I so chose to. But, this barrier has special qualities to it, it isn't just an ordinary barrier you know? It is true. It is a normal barrier in the sense that it blocks anything from entering and prevents anything from leaving. But, the material and the actual makeup of the barrier dissolves all attacks from you, Bryant. You see, the whole point is to remain ahead of your opponent so that they are doomed to fail from the beginning, if I left this a regular old barrier, why, that wouldn't be fun right? The battle would be over quicker than it needs to be and we can't have that happening can we? I made this barrier of special material, your attacks will only dissolve into the barrier. Good luck with knowing that now..."

That conniving little~! So he was always 10 steps ahead of us from the start. Well, how was Bryant supposed to beat him now? Well, it's true. We all have weaknesses and if I knew Bryant, he'd find it. He'd win, he'd find some way to pull through, like always. That's the good thing, I had faith. The shadow smirked and there was another brief pause as he began to check out Bryant's power upgrade.

"Gotten a power upgrade have we? This should make things more interesting. While you may have new powers that I've not developed, what difference does that make? They could have equivalence to the amount of power I possess right now and in my ultimate form and yet still, if you do not know how to wield them they are next to useless! Heed my warnings if you wish to succeed in life and furthermore survive! Oh ... what? You're going to deny me that truth again? You're going to deny me again and deny that you and I are two halves of the same person? You're going to literally stand there and say that I'm not you?!"

A black aura encased the shadow as he spoke and then cackled devilishly. His eyes glowed a bright and evil yellow and the smirk on his face became a wicked grin, he had gone mad. His hair began to stand up a bit, black spikes. His voice got even more of a demonic undertone to it and suddenly, it seemed he was wearing a bright red ninja's outfit with a heart embroided on it and a broken heart on a necklace he was wearing. On his headband appeared a question mark and what seemed to be a shovel with a heart at the end of the shaft one would normally hold when digging. This was his transformation and I'm guessing somewhere within the vicinity of his true power.

"Let's see what you can do, ME."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:03 am

a barrier that makes attacks harmless... i never could do that before. my smile becomes as twisted as his as i enjoy this battle right down to my very soul. tell us have you ever died? i wanted to fight alot more but depending on his answer we could win now or this battle will drag on for half a week.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:16 pm

"Depending on how you look at it, you could say I've died many times and been reborn again just as your heart still beats. Or, you could say that I'm immortal and I cannot die since I always lie in wait. You see Bryant, it all depends on one's viewpoint perspective on this question. I am you, but, I represent your hidden thoughts and feelings, the things that you cannot speak out loud nor admit to anyone else or even yourself. I am the things you never wished you thought but you do and then you try to suppress me and keep me down. No more I say. No more."

His power levels were climbing and he was now stronger than Bryant, I could sense it. He was stronger than me, this guy... was something else. But, in order to have this much power there has to be a weakness of his.... Hmm....

As I continued to think about what his weakness to bring about his downfall could be, the shadow cackled loudly in a maniacal way.

"It's all a matter of viewpoint and perspective, Bryant. It's all about cleverness and brevity. If you do not wield your powers in the best way you possibly can, they are next to useless, as mentioned. One always has hidden thoughts and feelings they don't wish to expose; Because, while you may one of the strongest creatures out there and claim you're not human, in fact, you take the shape of one. A very odd shaped one, but, one nonetheless. You think and feel like they do and it is in your nature, I think it's in everyone's nature, unavoidably so, that you have things you wish to hide from everyone and everything around you. Things that are only meant for your ears alone, things that are only meant for your brain to think never to be released upon your lips. Well, in that aspect you are a coward and you admit it, but, there are other things that you are hiding, I sense them. I sense them Bryant and I am going to use each and every last one of them to kill you and take your place where you left off..... Maybe... I'll actually be able to win over the hearts of those close to you like you desire, right?"

Okay so if he was so powerful and boasting about it and how well he could handle his powers, why was he not showing us what he could do? Why was he not attacking us in full? All of this made me curious, but, nonetheless, I couldn't tear my eyes away for one moment or something crucial could happen. Between two powerful contenders like Bryant and his Shadow, well, one can only hope that the original and real Bryant wins.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 pm

i grinned and didnt power up any more. i knew my speed was greater than his now and he would waste energy trying to hit me but if i got hit then i would be ashes. you have died but you came back, this complicates things... i was about to force this shadow to chase me but then i remembered utena and what i would do if i was trying to kill something faster than me... i looked back at her blocking a burst of energy that would crack the planet if not for the barrier. i sent it back adding a touch of my own to make it stronger. the smell of my flesh burning stung the air as my skintight barriers broke under the power of the attack. then the burning smell was replaced by the best smells in the world to whoever smelled me.

utena... i need you to trust me. he might target you to hit me so i need you to hold on to me and not let go. i powered down to the transformation point where i was weakest but fastest in my current form then i reformed my skin barriers cutting off my smell before she smelled it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:30 pm

"Why would he do that? He has no purpose to target me for. I mean, if you so wish for me to hold onto you and never let go, I can do that, just tell me when, but, I don't really see the point in that."

The shadow smirked, taking the attack, his personal barrier breaking and leaving him exposed now, burning him even a little. Without so much as a word, the shadow disappeared from sight and then reappeared behind Bryant, kicking him straight in the back in the hopes that he would stumble forward. But, to add accent to his random attack, the shadow threw three shuriken at Bryant which would have struck him in his left leg, his right arm and the middle of his back, if successful. Finally, he moved. He was really fast. How do you beat an opponent who is always thinking? Who knows what you're thinking and can possibly predict your every move?

"This is amusing. You keep changing your states and I remain in my own. You think that a transformation and a change in properties is going to allow you to defeat me? Ha! How foolish. You seem to forget that I am you, I am just as intelligent and powerful as you, no matter how many transformations or powers you actually possess. Means and methods are the only things one can truly rely on when it comes down to the very end. This is sure to be an interesting battle. Let's see if you can win..."

Alright, he's always thinking and he's stating that you need to be many steps ahead of your opponent. What if we were steps in front of him by being steps behind him? What if Bryant sought to do something and changed his mind the last minute and did something else? What if we didn't give him the opportunity or time enough to analyze what Bryant's next move was going to be? I was beginning to think I was on the track to the answer here but one can never be too sure. It was then that I saw that, even though he was battling Bryant and doing whatever he could to rival him, his yellow and evil eyes were glaringly watching me. I shivered, what was he thinking?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:22 pm

i turned just as the attack hit me turning it into a glancing blow then i fell on purpose rolling like it thought i would then i vanished from sight then appeared with a beam of fully charged energy aim down his throat and fired all of my full powered energy into his mouth and kept the full power of my ttack surging long past my physical limit and my hand was peeling apart from my own blast.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:52 am

'That had to have gotten him...'

As I thought, it did. It hit the shadow full on and for a moment in time it seemed that there was nothing going to happen. It seemed that we had won the battle and I smiled for Bryant's uncertain victory. But, that smile was taken in vain as all too quickly, the shadow seemed to emerge from the dust that was rising from the ground. He seemed all beaten and his skin was burned with red marks and black marks, marks that didn't seem all too kind to his complexion. How was he still alive after an attack such as that one? Well, soon enough, all my questions would be answered.

"Puzzled once more? You see, I used the state changing ability that you adapted to my advantage Bryant. Feast your eyes on this."

Within a matter of minutes, the skin that was burned and bruised and all too battered to be worn by any such being, peeled off of his as if he were a snack shedding his skin. The new skin that showed after the old skin detached from his body was new and the same as before, only without the bruise and burn marks amongst other injuries.

"Now it wouldn't be any fun if this battle were that easy to beat me at right? Your state changes come in handy there, I just use them in a different way than you do, Bryant. Pretty creative huh?"

'This is.... unreal... watch out Bryant, he's a bit tricky."

"She's right you know? I would be cautious if I were you, but, then again, where's the fun in being too cautious? Being an adrenaline junkie, now, that is where the fun is, I say. Now then Bryant, why don't you hit me with your best shot and see what comes of it this time shall we?"

The shadow, still wearing the same clothes as before and even more devilishly intimidating sneer, awaited Bryant's next attack. Boy did I hope he could get out of this thing alive, much less, defeat his counterpart.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:44 pm

my arm slowly regenerated the missing flesh covering my bronze colored metallic bones as i took slow deep breaths to recover from the strain of my attack. it seemed like i was at half strength if i were normal meaning that this form was reaching its limit. but did i know it was? i didnt act like it i acted like i still had a clear advantage but not only that it seemed like i was enjoying this battle despite the fact i was losing due to the wasteful methods i was using to try to overpower my shadow. i couldnt help but notice you cast aside your damage to save you the trouble regeneration. that means that youre less than before. i was healed and i was ready for the next round with a smile of insanity on my face youre energy level dropped sharply but not enough to tire you out. looks like ill have to sacrifice my entire body to beat you...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:20 pm

'Don't do anything too rash Bryant... you need to think about this and analyze this situation before jumping in and doing something you may regret. I'm sitting here thinking about how to beat him and he's, no doubt, doing the same. He's really smart and analytical, he is wise, knows how to use his strength and powers and manipulate them just enough to be able to overcome anything you throw at him. Don't sacrifice yourself and have me bring you back for nothing, he may very well refute it, we don't know. So, hang back for a while and only use that when necessary, do you hear me?'

I sent the telepathic message to him, hoping he would hear me and not the shadow. The shadow seemed too busily occupied with whatever he was thinking upon to even care about the presence of my thoughts in Bryant's head; As long as he considered his own thoughts too much more important than mine or Bryant's, I was safe; And it was better to be safe than to be sorry.

'I think I'm onto something though. You see, he's always a step ahead of us, or, 3 in this case. Why don't you try being a step ahead of him by not being a step ahead of him? You see, I think his strategy only thrives on what he can predict, your next moves. He knows you and himself well enough to predict them as well as plan ahead what he's going to do. If you keep continually switching off and making the pattern of your attacks unpredictable and improvised, then, his ability to analyze what you're going to do next should be gone. Once that's gone, he won't have the ability anymore to plan ahead really for whatever you're going to do and that's when you can move in with an attack you're sure can knock him off his feet, if you know what I mean. But, sooner or later, knowing him, he'll catch onto what you're doing, then, you have to change plans again.... don't worry I'll stay connected with you all the way and keep analyzing this to give you feed into what you should do.... I'm a lot smarter than I appear and so are you Bryant, that's how we'll beat him k?'

I smiled softly to myself and continued to scan what was going on, sending those telepathic thoughts to his brain. He could hear me. But, then the shadow spoke.

"What are you waiting for? Come on!"

His smile, his snake-like smile could curdle dairy. That was something I wasn't very fond of. But, nonetheless, let's see how this plan of action would turn out.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 pm

i started laughing almost insane. you dont get it utena. to beat him i have to become him. tap into the insanity and blood rage that dwells withing my race and stop holding back not to mention getting a boost of power he could never have because he is lacking one element to his make up, light energy. my aura turned demonic and was heavier thicker and darker than anything but the abyssal demons then my angel wings exploded out of my back clashing with the demonic aura and explosively increasing my power as i combined light and darkness energy to create an energy pulse that contained all of the energy of my body into one attack. green stripes appeared on my face and my nails grew along with my fangs and tail as i condensed the energy into a palm sized ball then my add-ons faded leaving me with stumps for wings broken fangs and my tail falling off and i fire the blast as i fused my dna into the blast to use as fuel to get stronger leaving me like a human but with dormant dna to spare my own life.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:31 pm

The shadow watched with intrigue. What was he doing? And to tell you the truth, I was wondering the same thing.

"Bryant don't be too hasty and stupid! What you're doing now will not do anything! He's you and you're him, he says, and if you become him, there's no chance you can take him down. He may lack light to his body but, right now, if you do that, all you're doing is giving him the power and the ability to be 10 more steps ahead of you if you so choose! You just don't understand do you?!"

I held my head and tried to calm myself, projecting my voice anyway.

"Like I said, he's knows himself well and he knows you well too. If you do this, you'll lose. The only way to go is how I thought of before... I'm pretty positive, but, if you want to waste your fucking energy and die, don't come crying back to me when you need me to resurrect you just so you can try to fight him again."

I turned my back upon him and crossed my arms in front of me, standing facing the barrier that was invisible to the eye but right in front of me in position. My eyes were getting a bit watery from the thought that crossed my mind, but, I had to keep my composure, I had to hold strong. Anymore and I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:46 pm

ok you win. im a coward, i hide from my emotions for fear they will cuase me to lose control of my powers or lose someone i care about for saying the wrong thing in an emotional state, i fear death like any being even though my vampire side can regenerate most lethal wounds and i hate being an abomination. there was more but i would die before i let Utena and Mero know how i felt about them, they were my closest friends and i didnt want to ruin our friendship.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 pm

"Oh, so now the truth pours out! Continue Bryant wonderful show, if I do say so MYSELF." He laughed heartily and loudly at the pun he'd made, until he decided to smirk and focus his attention on me.

"Oh and we cannot forget the lovely Utena here, can we? Oh and Mero, what a beauty." He took a pause and then continued. "Yes, that's right isn't it? Because you are a coward you can't admit to them that you truly do love them and care for them as a boyfriend would for his girlfriend. That's right, deep deep down you yearn for their attention and their affection and their love but you'll never get it. You accept this truth all too clearly and it hurts you. And because it hurts you so you don't dare move a muscle to do anything about it. You don't want to ruin the precious friendship you've established with them..... pfft, chickenshit!"

Was this true? Then again, I don't think the shadow, if he really did represent Bryant's inner emotions and thoughts, would lie to us, would he? It's all so confusing. I tried to help Bryant and he was ruthlessly throwing himself at the enemy and becoming rapidly weak when the enemy was fully strong. Then I clenched my fists and closed my eyes and made my decision, first, warning Bryant what I was doing.

'Bryant, we can still do this... together. He's stronger than you, he's stronger than me.. but, he's not stronger than the both of us. Here... take this and beat him...'

Silently and suddenly, my powers transferred to Bryant in a way that would not injure him or inhibit him in any way. My body would have fallen weak and almost lifeless had it not been for the humanity and strength within my own soul. I fell to the ground, grasping my arm and having one eye squinted closed from the amount of weakness I felt at the moment. For the time being, I was an ordinary human. I wasn't a witch or anything of the sort, I was human, what I was before I had gotten these powers. I smiled softly and rooted for Bryant to win against his shadow whom was obviously too occupied to notice his gain in power.

'Now use it well... Bryant...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:45 am

her magic opened the floodgates i sealed in my youth and my true magic powers surface and for the first time they didnt wound me. the wind and flames of the heavenly and fire dragons surged forth and my body fully recharged as i ate the air. i generated a massive ball of flames that was strengthened my the wind magic and i fired it with all i had...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:07 pm

"Did you go through another transformation again, Bryant? Oh this shall be fun! I sense more and more power coming from you! How exciting!"

I smiled weakly as I lay on the ground, holding my arm. I was watching the fight go down, but, then the shadow, not occupied anymore, looked over to me and smirked with an evil aura to it.

"So the little witch gave you her powers?"

There was a pause in his speech and then he continued, getting ready to move suddenly. After that pause, he began to move at blinding speeds and trying to hit and/or punch him wherever he could on the body to try and injure him.

"Hahahah that's so nice of her. Unfortunately, it won't help you beat me! THIS SHOULD BE AMUSING!"

He exclaimed as his eyes flashed and then glowed a brighter yellow, a darker black aura surrounding him with small bolts of yellow lightning in there. It was a scene to behold. Not only was he fast but he was strong. But, I had faith in my powers and Bryant's and his self-control. We could win this.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 am

i cuaght and dodged the punches and tossed a few of my own as flames erupted from them and if i got hit the blow was deflected by the wind. suddenly i felt utena's powers flowing through me and i hit the shadow of me hard enough to send it flying into its barrier creating a shockwave when it hit the barrier. then i consentrated all of the energy i had and fired it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:53 am

"What? But... but, how could this be?"

Pinned up against the barrier the shadow had created, he stood in complete and utter shock at the amount of power Bryant, alone, had obtained and more or less, could contain. His eyes spread wide, obviously underestimating my powers and Bryant's.

"Never underestimate .... never underestimate what Bryant can do.... or m.. me... for that matter..."

I forced myself to speak as loudly as I could. The shadow shot his hurtful gaze at me and then back at Bryant with hints of fear in them. They twinkled with anticipation. He didn't know what to do! WAY TO GO.

"Impossible! You will not win!"

He was trying to compose himself, his emotions, his thoughts, everything and hold it all together. He needed to conjure and gather his essences of his powers to defeat the overly powerful Bryant. In my eyes, his had no chance. After all, some trickery is always good for the soul. It rejuvenates it. I smiled and sat weakly off to the side, watching the barrier become weaker and weaker as the host that created it was. Nice move Bryant.

'Looks like you spent a little too much time overanalyzing...'

I thought to myself. Hopefully, this would all be over.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:19 pm

utena this isnt enough. something is wrong its like he has a wellspring... along the same message i told her a wellspring was a vast reservior of power hidden deep in the genetic code. i built more power into an attack and fired again breaking the barrier but emptying my reserves. and collapsing to the ground.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:19 pm

'Other reservoirs?'

I thought, my eyes opening wide. I saw Bryant collapse to the ground, putting just enough power into his last attack to break the barrier that the shadow said was unbreakable. Way to go Bryant, way to go. That makes things much easier.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha.... you think you could honestly beat me?! There was no chance! Even from the beginning. Like I said! I'll said it again, if you don't know how to manage and control your powers they are second to useless and you'll lose a battle far easier than intended. They are much like emotions in a way, if you can't control them, no one will want to deal with your emotional crap all the time. You will have no friends, you'll be alone.... and that's exactly how you are Bryant. An emotional loser. You cannot win the hearts of Utena and Mero no matter how hard you try, you accept this and you always worry you'll be alone. You think too much!"

There was a pause in his speech before he continued. While he was ranting insanely, he failed to notice me weakly rising to stand on my feet. I was forcing my body and I shouldn't do this when I don't have my magic or strength or anything to back me up but, I needed to try.

"And you know... it's a shame that this battle had to end so quickly.... it's sad really. I wanted it to go on longer and show me what you could really do, Bryant. I guess not.... and now, now comes the boring part, if you're not conscious that is... and that is the part where I... kill ... you... where I... RID OF YOUR EXISTENCE!"

He chuckled insanely once more before dashing in with a dagger, intent to kill his counterpart, only to be met by my blade I found the strength to lift. I stared at him, hard, with hatred only present in my dark blue eyes. My hair, although short, was swaying in the small breezes of wind that were blowing by.

"Not on YOUR life, shadow."

"And who do you think you are? You think you're really going to stop me, little girl?"

"Oh that was a bad choice of words. You shouldn't have said that. But, as for stopping you. No, I never said I thought I was going to stop you, nor defeat you, I probably can't since, you know, I don't have my magic. No, as of right now I am just a lowly human, a mortal, someone I used to be before my powers set in. But, if you think that I'm just gonna let you end things like this, kill my friend and get away with it, without a fight, then you're sadly mistaken. While I have the chance to do something I will! I won't let you kill Bryant and I'll give everything I have to oppose you and make sure you don't without my powers!"

"Alright, then, shall we get things started?"

He smirked with an evil sense to him. His teeth showed, sharp and pointy and almost looking like a vampire. It was quite amusing actually. He made a growling noise before he lunged forward at me and tried to stab again, at me this time, with the dagger. I dodged and blocked with my sword, my eyes dark blue and focused on his. If Bryant could find a way to activate my powers with his inner strength, he would be able to heal himself and then the shadow would be done. But, nonetheless, I kept fighting, pushing myself to keep up with his fast strikes as opposed to my weak body.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 pm

i shook off the high of my magic and felt drunk with power though i had none. i slowly got up and looked at my body. my magic restored my dna to normal better than normal since i took a beating from the combo. why do our powers rise so much? i didnt understand but u got up and realized my wings and tail were regrown. i held my tail squeezing it nearly passing out. dammit it was a weakness again. i looked at utena and drew my sword stumbling forward to help but i could barely walk and i fell on my sword covering it with my body sending a message to her.

bring him here and lets cross our swords in his body then surge their energies like we do with our bodies.

the message was weak and i hoped she heard as i rested for my strike.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next