MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
one year later I_vote_lcapone year later I_voting_barone year later I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
one year later EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
one year later EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
one year later EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
one year later EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
one year later EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
one year later EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
one year later EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
one year later EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
one year later EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

one year later

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

one year later Empty one year later

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 pm

from the perspective of normal humans: for the past three months a monstrous creature of unlimited power terrorized the land. any attack on it failed and the world governments had one option left. Nuclear attack. such an option would destroy the people in the area of the creature but this was the only option left...

Our perspective: the creature was a demon that Mero saw flying off from the demonic prison it did have terrifying powers and incredibly dense skin and an aura that burned the sky red across the entire planet. it claimed to be the strongest prisoner and the last remaining one. it fed on the people it could but only to strike fear into the hearts of the humans. it preferred eating large sea animals. many humans worship this demon to gain power and only those with true devotion recived more than they ever dreamed. the cult now in the millions was sent out into the land to convert as many as possible. and with every new follower that gained the demon's gift the demon became stronger (as if he wasnt strong enough huh.)

Current events: the only way to stop the cult was to kill the demon and prove that it was not a god. one month ago a meteor crashed into the island of Japan. the meteor was never found. there were soon rumors of a blasphemer in the ranks of the cult several places of worship were devastated and all worshipers killed. some even had all of their blood taken from their bodies as the cause of death. there were no survivors from the attacks and the stories came from the members sent to investigate why the places of worship were no longer active.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

one year later Empty Re: one year later

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:39 pm

It was a really messed up time to say the least. The world was in total panic and even the smartest of people couldn't find ways to kill the demon that haunted our world. It just terrorized and showed it's great powers when challenged. People either shook with fear when they saw it or dropped to their knees praying it's glorious name. Both were equally pathetic, and I had planned to do no such things. I had been asked on a few ocassions to join the demons cult but always declined. I just hoped that word didn't spread around about this, I wasn't in the mood to become that things next meal. I sighed and went back to reading the newspaper that I held in my hands.

I tsked and threw away the paper. The same old story was again today's headline. "More cult crap", I mumbled out loud not really talking to anyone. I stood from the bench I was sitting on and began walking around. Only a little had changed since a year ago. That of course was when the demon got free. The streets were dirty and less people walked around. There were also a couple of bodies thrown here and there now lifeless. Murders were easily committed now so no one really got in trouble for it.

I sighed and pulled the hood of my sweater over my head. I hadn't strayed from the city because there was always trouble here and now that know one took care of the crimes I had to step in.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 pm

there was a ritual massacre going on not too far away many hundreds of members had attended all powered and fifty humans were left and being mercilessly humiliated in every way. the newest powered were performing the acts and the veterans stood guard they knew this was the beginning of these neophytes training and didnt interfere despite the pleas for mercy. all would die this night. the isolated watchers were vanishing and as their reports never came some went to investigate. they found only empty husks of flesh and bones. no blood. the main group of veteran guards were destroyed with a single energy blast that cratered the road and shattered the windows and cracked the walls for eight square blocks. the energy was clearly mine and all the remaining veterans and the new recruits charged blindly into a barrage of energy blasts they were wiped out and the ones that were humiliating the humans were alos killed with no harm the the remaining humans forty had survived out of the fifty.

When the commotion was over Mero caught a flash of me heading towards where the demon was rumored to be hiding. before killing the watchers i drained their memories and found the demon's location. the oldest veterean slowly got up having survived with a single thread of life and used his remaining life force to send a telepathic message to the rest of the cult the first time a survivor from an attack on the cult and it was at the worst time imagine able.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:07 pm

A great commotion was going on, but by the time I had reached the area, everyone was either dead or calmed. I turned my head slightly only to see a flash of a person. They had looked so familiar. I thought back and then remembered Brandon. I gasped slightly and hurried off in the direction he had gone. I had lost track of him and the trail of lifeless bodies had come to an end. I frowned and looked around spotting a man who had looked terrible. I ran over to him, "Where did your attacker go?" I questioned furiously.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 pm

i landed quietly behind her. SO you were the one following me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm

I turned around in a swift movement and tilted my head acting innocent. "Now who said I was following you?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 pm

your footprints. i deliberately went in three circles just to check and you followed in turn. i hugged her its good to see you again.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

I hugged him back and smiled. " Same to you. I thought you had gone off and gotten your self killed". I laughed slightly then went completely serious. "So, you going to let me come with you or you going to leave me behind again?" I questioned a little irritated by the thought.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 pm

i pulled away the fact that i took the time to see you again tells you all you need to know. you can come along this time. you will be a witness to the strength i gained in my travels.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 pm

I nodded my head, "Sounds like a plan. So, where are we headed?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 pm

oddly enough to my ship. at least where i moved it after i landed. the demon is there sleeping. he sleeps from time to time underground. but there is a cave that goes where he sleeps and if im lucky i can kill him without waking him up.. i didnt know that he was awake ands awaiting my arrival. he drained the power out of his servants and handmaidens to add to his already great strength though he had little need for it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 pm

i nodded again and waited for him to take the lead. "So if he's not asleep, do yo have a plan of attack? or are you going in there blind?" I looked at him then concluded in my head that he probably didn't have a plan formed. "Can I help if he's awake?" I smiled placing a hand on my sword as I did.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:09 pm

no you cant. but if he is awake which i doubt il just have to go gold and blow him up and half the island too
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 pm

I sighed. "Fine what ever. Lead the way, guy who has all the fun", I smirked and motioned dramatically.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 pm

its not fun it will kill alot of people you have no idea how painful that is for me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 pm

"So this island has people on it? Are they just cult people or normal people?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 pm

by the island i mean japan
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:43 pm

"Ah, right".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:48 pm

ill think of some thing... anyways if you want to come along lets go quickly and youll have to hang on.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 pm

"Okay captain!" I saluted then grabbed his sleeve holding on.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 am

i grabbed her wrist and vanished and from her perspective we went to a new place before she could finish closing her eyes to blink. it was a dark cavern filled with an erie light i kept walking and was stepped on by a huge foot. "so you thought to sneak up on me sleeping you pitiful creature." i slowly strained lifting the foot and tossed him off. my head looked dented a bit not broken like it should. i focused and it moved back into place as my energy grew higher than she had ever felt. that was the plan ojii-san but i always have a backup.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 am

My jaw nearly hit the floor as I watched his head reform. Then I straightened up and stood back letting the now powered up Brandon do his thing. His energy had increase majorly since the last time we had met.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:23 am

"Bweh ha ha ha ha. you think that will be enough to stop me. ive gained more power here to devour the world..." and ive gained enough power training to keep up with the youngsters nowadays to destroy you. my hair and tail turned gold and my power level vanished from her senses and the demon got scared. "impossible you cant be..." I used to think it was impossible too but somehow killing you demons and nearly dying so many times has gifted me this amazing power. my aura burned the sky as i punched the great demon in the gut. but my punch was deflected. "oh? it looks like i gained enough power to block you.." but not THIS! i gathered my aura into my hands and it shranke before i fired it and as i fired it it grew several times and pushed the demon throught the ceiling and into the sky before it was thrown back. she felt my energy for a moment as i lowered it to negative levels and reabsorbed it all and i jumped after him .
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:31 pm

I watched the scene unfold and gasped when they went through the ceiling. I jumped out of the cave only to land it's top to get a better view of the battle.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:45 pm

we flew around and clashed a few times in melee combat before i broke off to envelope him in a seemingly endless barrage of explosions that shook the whole island the demon was flinching but not really being damaged at all. yet he could react as long as i fired my energy at that velocity. her eyes started to play tricks of her as i stepped up my attack and increased my speed turning my aura tail and hair orange. when that happened she saw multiple me all firing the same endless barrage of energy blasts from all directions. these started to hurt the demon and in desperation he exploded his demonic aura and all the 'copies" of me were hit. but the copies were only afterimages from my speed and i get hit and crashed to the ground. as they vanished. then the demon hit the area where i landed with an endless barrage of clearly more powerful blasts of energy and demonic aura combined.

the area i crashed was obliterated but he didnt stop fireing even as the fires spread and magma shot out of the area a huge shockwave blasted all the fire and magma away and the energy blasts went back to the sender wounding him. i shot out of the devastation and carved a path to the sea where the water would cool the magma. before i flew at max speed into the demon my energy burnt the sky and i pushed the demon into the magma just as the water hit and swallowed us both.

everything went quiet except for the hissing of the water as it cooled the magma and patched the wound on the island well.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content