MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 31, 2012 1:53 am

Jace quickly caught sight of Blake's sword meeting what seemed to be a force field. Was this some type of magic spell? If so then it'd only mean that he was dealing with magic users. This could mean trouble. "Xavier, I think I'll just call you Pinky." He smirked and positioned himself, placing his free hand on the blade of the saber. "I sure do." The blade faintly glowed before he rushed in to deliver a quick horizontal slash aimed for his stomach.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Our swords clashed as I began to block his strikes and fend him off. Right now, it seemed like a fight right out of a storybook. The valiant prince battled the evil witch's henchman to protect the princess and slay all evil. It seemed like a fairytale, like something someone with an innocent mind would have written.... Sounded like something I would have schemed up if I wrote stories. Strange.

My sword blocked his and now we were caught in a power struggle. I was trying to overpower him and he was trying to overpower me. Apart from the fact that there were distractions for both of us, I'd say we were matched of about equal strength.

"My name is Xavier, call me that."

I demanded from him. He asked my name, he was going to call me by my name. I was going to call him Jace if I ever addressed him. My gaze looked over to Mero seeing how she was doing against that woman, her name was Blake? I think? Anyhow, she seemed to have gotten my message and was doing well. It was a good thing, I'd learned how to fight from the best. I directed my focus back to Jace who was still caught in a power struggle with me. Who would win this?

"Too noisy am I?" She smirked and continued to move away from her weapons, and countering wherever she saw she was going to attack. She was continuing to slash at Mero, wondering why her other strikes didn't work. She questioned, disgustedly, as she fought. "You some sort of witch, Mero? Ugh, and where did you get that hideous jacket? It's totally all wrong for you."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 am

I smirked and thrusted my blade in the direction of her voice. "Not a witch, I'm a normal human being. This jacket however belonged to the person we are looking for, so it is not mine". I slashed at her again.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 am

Blade against blade, these two were at a momentary stalemate. Now it was time to see who would best who in this lock. "Okay Xavier! I respect your wish!" He tightly held onto the handle of his saber and pressed against the rapier. When Xavier turned his head to see what was going on between the two women so did Jace. While doing say he continued to keep his guard up. "Pay attention!" It was when Xavier turned back to Jace that he sent his leg to sweep him off his feet.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 am

Our blades meshed together like two honorable swordsman. This had to be straight out of an action flick. I could just see it now, someone making a movie from this. Anyhow, both of us weren't going to give in. A stalemate between two good swordsmen. Who would overpower the other? Both of our heads craned to watch the girls fighting, to see what they were up to. I had guessed that Jace turned to witness his boss kicking my friend's butt. I turned out of concern to make sure Mero was still alright. I smiled, she seemed to be doing fine. Suddenly he shouted at me something at me and tried to trip me up. Sensing he was right behind me, I jumped just in time and turned around trying to strike with the rapier I had in my hands. This was going to be a wild fight indeed.

"And I suppose this person you are looking for is ... Utena. Whoever that is." She began to bring on heavier and faster swings. Mero was barely escaping the preciseness of the cuts. I was worried. I needed to end my fight with Jace quick so I could help Mero. She couldn't see and if she got anymore hits on her, she'd be done for. This wasn't good. I needed to help and fast!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:06 pm

I gritted my teeth and moved backwards, trying to distance myself from her. "It really doesn't matter who we are looking for, at least not now and especially not to you". I held my weapon at the ready in front of me, waiting for her advance.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:40 am

Jace's leg swiftly passed across the floor, unable to make contact due to Xavier's little hop. He never took his eyes off him though as he sent the kick. The rapier blade was sent at Jace for a strike but it was deflected quickly by his saber. When his leg completed the sweep he transferred his weight to it and pushed off the ground, spinning and sending his other leg to kick Xavier in the stomach. In close quarter combat Jace was a skilled and admirable opponent.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:45 pm

OOC: Okay even though I still don't know what you were trying to describe in the last post you made, Rai, I'm still going to post to keep the topic moving. I'm sorry if I misunderstand, this is just my interpretation of it.

He kicked me. I blinked and was completely and totally surprised that in a matter of about 2 minutes, he'd managed to render my strikes useless, disarm me and injure me by kicking my stomach. I held it and coughed a bit as I was thrown back by the force of it. I fell to the ground but that didn't stop me, I got up and immediately rushed at him with no weapon. He'd taste the power of magic when I was through with him.

"Nice move there. You're quite the fighter."

I began to throw fireballs at him, they all but missed and hit the rapier, which I concentrated enough to turn to wood. It was now burning and the more I threw the fireballs at him, and the closer I stepped, he had no choice but to back up. I had hoped that the dropped rapier would serve as a means for burning and injuring his foot. As he would have continued to step back, one of his feet would have stepped on the flaming rapier and burned through his shoes, injuring him for the moment. I then drew this other magical sword I had on the side of my belt. It was named the Sword of Dios. And although I don't know where I got this sword from, I knew it was always with me and it worked for me when I fought. It began to glow a white color as I jumped and tried to strike at his head. If he blocked, which presumably he did, I would have moved right away to cut at his arm or his leg, then blending in my strikes swiftly as if they were a coordinated dance. Surely, one of my strikes would have hit him. If he continued to block my strikes, I would have then pushed him back with a wind current from my hands. This battle was beginning to be intense.

Meanwhile, Blake and Mero were fighting it out hard. Blake was failing to hit her ultimately with the sword she was using and she questioned why she couldn't hit her just once when she was blind. It was near to impossible that she'd be able to avoid her as she was. And much less, she was talking back to her! The nerve! When she decided the method of the sword wasn't working, she quickly changed up her game and started to throw kunai at her now, keeping one in her hand for quick and intense close combat slashes. She began to get faster and smirked as she ran to her and shoved her, attempting to swipe at her skin and cut it just once.

"Shut up! Just shut up! You think you're big stuff just because you're blind and can avoid me. You think you're going to win by talking back! Ha! Well I have more than just one way of fighting up my sleeve you know!" Blake shouted at her and began to toss more knives at her intensely, just trying to scathe over the tops of her skin. All she needed was to cut her open so she could catch the blood and use it. Blake was sick and yet intelligent.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:39 pm

I heard the knives sailing through the air and dodged to the best of my abilities. She had changed up her style and this concerned me greatly. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up and I was unsure of how much help Utenas jacket would be. I panted as I continued to dodge, listening for the oncoming attacks.

"I don't think I'm big stuff, I just know I'm better then you" I smirked. It didn't take a rocket scientist to understand that Blake was gradually getting more annoyed with my snarky remarks. This was something of an advantage for me. Then angrier she got, the more she would attack and the louder it would be. And when she became louder, it would be easier for me to fight her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:25 am

OOC: It had a good run while it was still active, but seeing as how this topic has basically been pushed to the background and quite overshadowed by the other topics at hand now, I'm going to lock this one and officially close it so no more posts will be allowed. And I'll move it to the new forum for all the closed topics. So long Trails of a Troubled Mind.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24