MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
The First Night.  I_vote_lcapThe First Night.  I_voting_barThe First Night.  I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The First Night.  I_vote_lcapThe First Night.  I_voting_barThe First Night.  I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The First Night.  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The First Night.  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The First Night.  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The First Night.  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The First Night.  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The First Night.  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The First Night.  EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The First Night.  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The First Night.  EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The First Night.

Go down

The First Night.  Empty The First Night.

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Using the shadows of the night to his advantage Raijin managed to get passed the main gate to the castle. There were many royal guards patrolling the front. By the looks of it the regular guards whore a bronze armor and the higher ranking guards wore a silver armor. Raijin slowly moved from shadow to shadow, making his way to a lone guard wearing the silver plating. When he was alone and out of view Raijin emerged from the shadow a couple of feet before him, looking into the man's eyes with his Sharingan.

"Tell me everything about this fortress, the royal family, and your name." The guard was being controlled by the Uchiha. There was nothing he could do to avoid giving out such useful information. When he told Raijin what he needed to know he collapsed, being put into a dormant state by hypnosis. To make things much easier Raijin sealed the body into a scroll from his quiver and used transformation technique to steal the guard's identity. "Ahh, much better."

Part one of the plan was complete. Now it was time to infiltrate the castle and reach the royal chambers. He walked towards a door that allowed entry into the fortress while looking over the walls and down at the town. Once he entered the castle he walked down the corridors, ignoring every greeting he received.  
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The First Night.  Empty Re: The First Night.

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Using the information attained from the guard he found himself in the section of the castle that were usually off limits to the guards of his rank and lower. Walking through the fancy looking corridors he noticed that many of the higher ranking officers were giving him a stare. Finally, one of them decided to approach him and question him.

"You there! What are you doing here! You're not allowed in here! And aren't you supposed to be at your post on the castle walls?"

"I must speak with king! This is urgent! Something I saw over the walls!" The man who questioned Raijin looked at the others and then back at Raijin. "Antony, go and inform Damascus of this! Ask him to come and hear what this man has to say, if it is so important." With a nod the guard hurried off to retrieve their superior.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down