MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' I_vote_lcapGohan 'Son Of Goku' I_voting_barGohan 'Son Of Goku' I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' I_vote_lcapGohan 'Son Of Goku' I_voting_barGohan 'Son Of Goku' I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Gohan 'Son Of Goku' EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Gohan 'Son Of Goku'

Go down

Gohan 'Son Of Goku' Empty Gohan 'Son Of Goku'

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Name: Son Gohan

Elements: None

Race: Half Saiyan, Half Human

Class: Warrior

Bio:
After
the fight with Cell, there was peace on earth. Goku was now the older brother to Goten, and he was attending Orange Star High School in Satan City. While attending school, a strange hero called "The Golden Haired Warrior" was showing up and fighting crime. Of course it was Gohan; he was turning Super Saiya-jin so no one would notice him. But Gohan was still afraid that someone from school would notice him, so he had Bulma make him a special suit that he kept in a capsule. He now fought crime known as the Saiya-man. Another Budoukai tournament was being held, and Gohan decided to enter under the guise of Saiya-man. During the fight, his good friend (and soon to be wife) Videl was badly injured by Sopobitcha. Gohan was about to fight Kibit in the tournament, but it was interrupted when Sopobitcha and his friend
absorbed Gohan's power. It turns out that Babi-dee had his henchmen steal Gohan's power to resurrect Majin Buu.
Gohan tries his hardest to stop Babi-dee from awakening Buu, but he can't stop it. Buu
awakens and attacks Gohan. It is thought that Gohan was killed, but he wasn't. Kibit and Kaioshin were training him. While he was beingtrained, Gohan was able to pull out the Zed Sword. They wanted to see how strong the blade was, so Goku threw the strongest know material at Gohan, and he hit the metal with the sword, but the sword broke. When
the sword was destroyed, Dia Kaioshin was released. He tells them he
has been trapped in the sword and when they broke it, he was released.With a special technique, Dia Kaioshin releases Gohan's hidden power giving birth to Mystic Gohan. The power-up gave him the power of around the Super Saiya-jin 3 level without having to change into a super Saiya-jin.

Party:None

Appearance:Gohan 'Son Of Goku' 259-81

Strength(s): Strong Sense Of Justice, Really Smart,

Weakness(s): Is a momma's boy

Like(s): His family and friends

Dislike(s): Injustice, Dosen't like to fight,

Techniques:

Kamehameha - The signature attack of Dragonball. We first see it performed by Master Roshi, to put
out the fire on Mt. Paozu, unfortunately Roshi puts too much power in and blows the mountain away! The
attack is charged with cupped hands behind the back, then brought to the front with the arms
outstretched, and fired.

Energy Barrier - With this technique, the user can create a shield around themselves which can
withstand many attacks as long as the person has enough Ki to supply. An example of when this was used is
when Gohan creates one to protect himself.

Flying - This is the ability to fly using one's Ki. The user simply controls their energy and
pushes out from underneath them allowing them to fly.

Masenko - Gohan's trademark energy blast. It is charged with one hand behind the other above the
head, then the hands are brought in front of the chest to fire the attack.

Solar Flare - This attack is one of the most useful in the series. The user puts the hands up to
the face and shouts "TAYOKEN" or "SOLAR FLARE", this causes the sun's rays to be amplified and reflected into the opponent's eyes, thus blinding them. This has been used many times with success.
Last three posts.

Ki Blast Blast Cannon-Gohan will hold his hand out and release an invisible wave of ki at his opponent, sending them back.

Finisher(Must have some sort of draw back):
Father-Son Kamehameha - This is where a some one who is dead assists someone alive with a
Kamehameha. Gohan is unable to use the move at will.

Special Beam Cannon - This is an incredibly powerful beam that Piccolo first uses against Radditz
and Goku. It is a straight Ki beam with another coiled around it. It is charged by putting two fingers
against the forehead the fired by extending the arm and firing form the fingers. This move takes Gohan three posts to charge.

Ultimate Kamehameha - Basically the same as the regular Kamehameha but it is much more powerful
and uses a lot more energy.

Forms: Super Saiyan 1, Super Saiyan 2, and Mystic Gohan.

Last edited by Gohan on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum