MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain I_vote_lcapSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain I_voting_barSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain I_vote_lcapSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain I_voting_barSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain Empty Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:45 pm

*walks here* we're here.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain Empty Re: Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:47 pm

*looks around* wow

Venus Venenum

Female
Number of posts : 564
Dating : No one single babeh ;)

Back to top Go down

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain Empty Re: Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:51 pm

beautiful isn't it? i wanted to take u somewhere special tonight so that u'd remember it. and well do u love it? i thought that the lights and the water fountain would be really romantic and an awesome place to take u. on top of customizing the dorm and taking u here i have a present for u. *puts hands in pockets and u can see my breath in the cold air*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:55 pm

*blushes and looks at you*

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:56 pm

*takes it out of pocket and gives it to u kneeling down, it's in a little case* here u go. i hope u like it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:58 pm

*takes it blushing still i open the case*

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:00 pm

*the case opens to reveal a ring, a symbol of love and friendship... and it's engraved with something on it* *it says "i love u" on one side of the ring and and on the other " for yumi", the part that goes around ur finger is silver and the gem is bluish white. sky blue.. in the shape of a rose sorta, like my rose signet ring* happy early bday yumi... i love u.. *wind blows*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 pm

*puts it on and kisses you* oh utena i love you too

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:06 pm

*blushes and smiles* well ok.. um so did u like our lil mini date?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:09 pm

yep *kisses you*

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:14 pm

*kisses bak* alright well i did everything i could. *keeps kissing*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:15 pm

and i absolutly love it but i love you the most *kisses you with passion*

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:18 pm

*kissed with passion and kisses back with passion* as i do, u. ^^ *keeps kissing u*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:22 pm

*can't stop kissing you*

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:23 pm

*yea can't stop kissing u either* *thinks* our love is at it's climax. ^^ i love her so.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:25 pm

*tail sways and keeps kissing you*

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 pm

*keeps doing same thing* *notices tail* *breaks the kiss* h-huh? u have a tail?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:29 pm

yeah i got to get used to the cat ears and tail heh...sorry

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:31 pm

it's fine it's just that i didn't notice it. *blushes, and goes in for another kiss* i don't care bout it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:32 pm

*is kissed and continues to kiss you as well*

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:34 pm

*keeps kissing*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:39 pm

*kisses back*

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:42 pm

*can't stop kissing u, moves hand to play with ur tail*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:53 pm

*giggles while kissing you*

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:57 pm

*of course still kissin*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next