MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 22 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 22 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 22 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 22 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 22 Empty Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: dont be shy or holding back at all go all out as much as you can to celebrate.

BIC: Bryant was walking through the town and mapping it with his mind to see if he wanted to buy a house nearby.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Welcome back. - Page 22 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Without looking away from my sword, I answered back calmly. I had matured and just by the voice I knew who it was.

"Mero, care to tell me what exactly he means by this?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:25 am

I heard a voice and felt a presence standing right beside me. Her voice seemed to speak with such a note of dismay. A lowly and disheartened song playing intricately within the melody of her voice. She seemed a bit sorrowed by this, but, not by much. Much more serious than anything, seeming to keep a straight face about this. But, I continued to look at my sword and it reflecting in the sun's light, I knew the voice all too well. It was familiar. And then I took a small pause, a sigh, then I spoke.

"Mero, fill me in. What exactly does he mean by this?"

I remained calm and awaited her answer as a small breeze blew past us.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 pm

I sighed and leaned against the tree. "Where to begin?" I mumbled. "Well, we were hanging around a bar and got drunk, then we headed to the demon world and hung around there. Bryant went off to deal with some business then next thing you know theres a big commotion going on and all the powerful demons that were being held in the dungeons escaped. So the idiot leaves to go and defeat all the demons by himself", I stated the last bit in an irritated tone. After a moment I continued, "He told me though to deliver the message to you because he couldn't tell you himself. He'll be fine though". I said not really believing it myself.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:58 pm

I quickly sheathed my sword and stood up calmly. From that explanation alone, a storm had been brewing inside me. I wanted to call him an idiot, I wanted to rush off and save him from the danger he was putting himself in. But, I took a breath and remained calm. Then I looked at Mero and asked her a serious question, finally making eye contact. I was getting better at controlling my nerves.

"Alright. So where does that leave us?"

OOC: I really like RPing with you Mero. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 pm

I looked at her then tapped my chin with my index finger and thought a moment. "Hmmmm.. I'm not entirely sure", I laughed sheepishly.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

"Well, is there some sort of chaos left unresolved here that maybe we could assist with or do we have to go help Bryant's sorry butt again..?"

I smiled softly and laughed a little bit to lighten the gravity of the thing we were dealing with. It was certainly a lot to handle.

OOC: And it's been a while, how are you?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:28 pm

"Theres nothing left for us here, and I'm not sure where Bryant ran off to, so I don't think we can do either option". I looked around my face was straight but I was a little disappointed that I didn't pay attention to where he had gone.

OOC: I'm awesome! How are you my friend?
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:25 pm

"Hm. Mero, are you completely mortal or do you have any sort of special abilities?"

Though my eyes seemed blank, I was thinking, trying to find a way around things. Now that I had matured some, I was much more thoughtful than impulsive. But, involve someone in a deeper amount of danger, I truly care for.... I will lose my head temporarily. I awaited her answer patiently.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 pm

"I have some abilities", I nodded. "Enough to kick some serious ass" I grinned at my self then turned my gaze to her. My look shifted slightly when I saw serious thought on her face but I dismissed it. "Why do you want to know if I am completely mortal?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:01 pm

"Because sometimes mortals are especially sensitive to paranormal forces such as demonic presences and ghosts, the list goes on and on. But, mortals, if they have been around these things long enough, the abnormalities of society, and have lived in a specific area for quite some time, they should be accustomed to the feel of the ground beneath their feet, to the air in their lungs and to the state of mind that ultimately is formed here."

I thought a moment more, getting off the tree that was so aptly holding my weight as my support.

"You've lived here for quite some time now, so I would assume you are adapted already to this area. And to the facts that you have some superhuman abilities as well as have been around me and many others with abilities long enough, I would think you would have some sort of sensory power lamenting within you."

My eyes met hers for a moment and a pause in the wave of speech was heard before I broke the silence between us, as if cutting it like a thread.

"Do you, or are you able to maybe sense where Bryant might have went.... traces of anything unusual in the area or in the town where you come from....? Anything remotely near us that seems.... sketchy?"

I awaited in anticipation for her answer. I was patient but, I also wanted to know. I hope this works!

OOC: Sorry, I forgot to answer the question. I've been okay myself. Good to hear you're doing well. What's new?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:31 pm

OOS: (Out Of Story) if you can Mero you might be able to help me kill a few of the demons. im sure tena has some form of magic teleportation.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 pm

I sighed and stood straight, looking around. "Well, it feels like he still maybe in this city. Somewhere. This may take some time to find though".

OOS: So what am I telling utena to teleport us to one year later? or we killin em here?

OOC:Thats good ^^ Nothings really new, though I just got a bitchin computer and camera xD Oh and this is my last week of work and i couldnt be happier xD you?
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:37 pm

"Good, so you do have sensory abilities..... well, if he was still in this city, whatever it is you're sensing of him should be there as a whole. If you're only able to feel bits and pieces, faint little traces of his presence, he must be somewhere else. But, you're right. This is going to take some time to find."

I smiled though to ease the tension and spoke in my normally spunky voice, the usual way....

"But, I'm not worried! We'll find him."

OOC: That's great. Glad to hear that things are going well for you. I'm already out of work and I'm preparing for college coming soon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:34 pm

OOC: naw just to a few of the demon kills i make before the year is up. i like making npc battles theyre so much fun.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:42 pm

"I'm sorry Utena, I'm not very good at tracking people down". I paused laughing sheepishly. "You know him very well, is there anyway you can find him?"

OOC: It's not I'm my character to find people.. I'm more the comic relief, not the main character so yeah xD College is exciting, I'm heading there too this september! What are you taking?
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:02 pm

OOC: I see. And, awesome. Theatre is my major, so all those artsy classes, yep, they're in my schedule. I'm studying to become an actress! Partly why I like RPing so much.

"Well knowing him isn't going to help me in this situation, unfortunately. I guess I would have had to memorize the feel of his presence to find him."

I laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of my head, laughing a bit as I spoke.

"I'm able to sense some things, but at this point, I'm starting to doubt I have very keen sensory abilities at all. ^^; "
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:10 pm

"Shit, seems like we are in a bit of a pickle". I went through a couple of ideas in my head then smiled. "You know, we could always walk around town and find traces of him? If that makes sense.. Maybe i can get a better clue as to where he went?"

OOC: Oohhh theatre, sounds exciting. I hope you making it big in the showbiz world ^^
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:52 pm

OOC: Yup. I hope I make it big as well. ^^
I love all of that stuff, it's the passion in my soul.

"That would make sense. Or.... do you have something of Bryant's in your possession?"

I had an idea.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:06 pm

"Uhhh, I don't think so". I checked over my person and shook my head. "I have nothing... I'm sorry".

OOC: It's nice to see that passion too. It makes for a better performance I find ^^ some actors are just to dry and boring to watch so you better become the best!
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 pm

"Would there be something where you last saw him maybe?"

In this case scenario, you needed to think of everything.

OOC: Oh no doubt. I'm always striving to be better. I'm not too bad a singer either. But, one of these days you'll be seeing me in movies and you'll look at my performance and perhaps you'll enjoy the movie so much you won't even critique it. But, then again maybe you will. Oh well, I hope it's good. By the way, how's my portrayal of Utena?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:21 pm

I began walking, knowing that Utena would follow. "I can show you the bar we were at, and then the spot I last saw him".

OOC:your portrayal of her is fine? why wouldn't it be? haha and I might meet you someday.. that is if you ever decide to voice act in an animated movie xD
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:33 pm

I followed her to where she was taking me. After all, without Mero, the eyewitness, I wouldn't be able to have any sort of handle on this situation.

"Alright."

OOC: Thank you. And, of course! I would love to be the voice of someone in an animated film or an anime or something! I've wanted to do that for quite some time. And of course, I would love meeting you, J. Razz
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:22 pm

We arrived shortly outside of the bar. "This is where we last were. The rest was in the demon world, but of course we can't go there". I hoped this might help a little.

OOC: Yay! hopefully by that time you'll be voicing in one of my movies xD If only dreams came true bahaha! so aside from college anything else fun happening with you?
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

"Alright, well let's look around the bar for a bit."

I took the lead ahead of her and began to look around. I needed to find something of his. But, then I began to think.

'Why can't we go into the demonic world?'

OOC: Dreams do come true. With this business you just have to know the right people. Like they said, 'It's not what you know, it's who you know.' and from there it's what you know. xD And of course, I will be in one of your movies. Any type of acting, I'm interested in doing and will do to the best of my ability. Voice acting, movie acting, Broadway stuff, anything. Broadway is what I am ultimately aiming for, towards the end of my career since it's a way to go out with a bang. But, I never stop believing and neither should you. Shoot for the moon, the worst that can happen is you fall amongst the stars. And, nothing really is new with me. Just living life, as ever. You?
P.S - I would like to hang out with you sometime.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:57 pm

I laughed a little and headed inside. "I'll take the indoors". As I entered I went to the bar and ordered a quick drink.

OOC: I'm living life as well. xD I would like to hangout too, but that requires money nd time xD
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next