MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 23 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 23 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 23 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 23 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

4 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 23 Empty Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: dont be shy or holding back at all go all out as much as you can to celebrate.

BIC: Bryant was walking through the town and mapping it with his mind to see if he wanted to buy a house nearby.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Welcome back. - Page 23 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:18 pm

OOC: I think we all are. xD
And, where do you live?

"Right."

I continued to search.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 pm

OOC: rocklin california united states
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC: Canada v.v''

I ordered another drink then began looking around. "Anything?" I called to her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 pm

"Not yet! But, I suggest you put the drink down and start looking, Miss ImayownacompanybutIamreallylazy."

I giggled afterward as I looked, I meant to be a joke. I called all of that back to her. We needed to keep searching.

OOC: Oh I see. Well, California is at least in the same country as me. But, Canada isn't that far... I don't think at least. Well, once I have money and my driver's license and a lot of time off from school. I'll drive up there and come visit.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 pm

I laughed and did as I was told, "I'm not THAT lazy". I snicker and continued to look.

OOC: Yay! Road trip! I wish I could go travelling.. but my passport got stolen >.>
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:07 am

OOC: That stinks. But, eventually we will hang out. I feel like it would be really fun.

"Right... "

I chuckled to myself as I kept looking.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 pm

OOC: i think she lives near niagra falls.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm

OOC: I live like 6 hours away from there xD

"I really do think alcohol will help us find something". I continued to search but sighed as It seemed like nothing would be found.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:49 pm

"Well there's nothing out here, might as well look inside."

I walked inside the bar and thought a moment before approaching the bartender whom seemed to be a little hungover. He was holding his head. My eyes contacted his and I asked....

"Um, excuse me, but, this girl was in here drinking last night with a young man. His name is Bryant and he disappeared, we're trying to find him. He didn't happen to leave anything defining you can remember behind, maybe?"

"No, I don't remember much about that boy. But, I do remember he had some sort of weird doohickey with him, he said he never leaves without it. He's always curryin' it with him or somethin'. I don't know if it's still here, it should be. Go have a look around."

"Mero, where we you and Bryant sitting?"

Suspicious...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:50 pm

I turned my body and pointed to a booth off the the side. "Thats where we were sitting. Why? Is there something over there?" I looked over at the spot and scanned it for any obvious objects, although seeing nothing from the distance.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 pm

"Hm."

Ignoring her questions, I walked over to the booth she had pointed to. Although from the distance we were standing, it appeared as if nothing was there, but, sometimes you have to search harder for the things you want to find.

"Now where could it be? It should be somewhere over here."

I continued searching, moving things that were obstructing my view, things that were in my way of moving. Now where could that thing be? I thought to search under the table, on the actual table, around the table, but, it wasn't there. Maybe... maybe there was a spell I knew for this...

"Ummmm, what was that one spell? I can't remember it... oh well, I'll make up something of my own..."

"Spell? You're a witch?" The man seemed to become instantly frightened and then angry. "You'd better hurry your little business up over there or I'm gonna kick ye' out myself!"

"Okay... ummm, this item it is we cannot find, take mental images and have them rewind. Place them in front of my mind so we may find the item we're trying to find."

My eyes seemed to roll back a bit and then come back to their original position, but, staring blankly ahead into space. They were a cyan-ish white color and visions seemed to keep coming at me. It was as if it were a private movie with no sound only for my eyes to watch. I continued to scan it as I watched the scenes playing in my mind. Just a little more...

"GOT IT!"

I raced to the spot where I saw it would be. It happened to be a bit chipped and broken and that's why it wasn't so easy locating it. Luckily, it hadn't been swept yet, so finding the other parts were easy. Some of them were by the table, some of them were on the floor near the bartender's domain. And then the flask, the original item.... it was hidden behind the booth next to the one Mero and Bryant were sitting in. I picked it up and smiled that we had found what we were looking for.

"YES!" I showed the item to Mero, who reacted as she would. And then the bartender gave a snort and said a rude comment. Such a transformation from the kind somewhat Southern bartender to this angry mob member.

"Get out ye' little freak. Don't make me have to get my pitchfork out here, because you will regret it."

"Okay, thank you, sir."

We headed outside and I repaired the glass with a sealing spell I'd recently learned and then began to speak to Mero.

"Well we have something of his now. . . but that man, I wonder what his problem is with witches. I mean, do I look all that frightening or angry inducing to you?"

'Great, now with this, we can finally find Bryant.'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm

I sneered at the man as we walked out side. I looked to Utena as she asked her question. "Not in the least. What an ass though". I felt like going back in there to knock his head off. After a moment of murderous thoughts I looked at the object in Utena's hands. "Huh? I didn't think he would drop something like that", I stared as she worked her magic on it.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:09 pm

"Trust me, composure is one of the best policies. I wanted to knock his head clear off his shoulders. He was an asshole, but, it's whatever."

I had looked at the door to the bar, and then back at the object in my hands. Mero seemed to be entranced by what I was doing with the broken flask. Now it seemed to be fixed and I responded.

"Well, this is his flask. He dropped it, the bartender said, right before he disappeared. So, even though it was sitting there, it should still have some essences of Bryant on it. If you and me work together, we can find him. But, I'm going to need your help with this, Mero."

I smiled and extended my hand to her, to ask for a shake, a consummation of a deal between friends, allies and more importantly, comrades.

MEANWHILE....

"Where is Utena? He should be back by now!" The king's thunderous voice boomed in the castle, creating reverberating echoes heard from down almost every corridor. He, obviously, was very bothered by the prince's long time away from home. The king was a man of little patience and little composure. To him, time was money, basically, and so all of this time wasted was efforts wasted. He needed this deed, this treaty and he needed it now.

"Take it easy there, sir. We don't know where the prince is, but, he is probably doing his job as we speak. You know where you sent him? That town is barely staying up, it's the most basic form of anarchy, people riot almost every other week. There are more decrepit buildings and dust and sand filled streets and homes than we can count on one hand or even both, sire. It is no easy job to locate someone in that disorganized chaos, give him some time."

"When I adopted that boy, he became mine. My boy. My boy. And my boy is diligent in work, my boy understands that there is always a rush to do things. There is always a scarce amount of time. And I will be damned if my boy, my proud and trusted, honest, noble and royal boy is going to be out there creating a farce of this task. I am growing very impatient Damasacus, very. And God should only hope that he return soon or you might see the fiery flames of hell erupt before your very eyes. Is that clear?!"

"Y-yes, sir. But, if I may be honest with you myself. I know you value honesty above all else. And that is why I am your trusted personal advisor, but, this boy, he is still young. He is quite swift in the jobs you ask of him. But, you must be understanding now. You are a father, and he is yet a child, sire, they make mistakes. They are not perfect, and yet still there are learning. Could it possibly be you're reacting this way because you're worried?"

The king heaved a heavy sigh. He had exerted most of his energy into screaming at the advisor without even stopping to think why he reacted the way he did. He certainly did care for the child named Utena, but, he didn't understand why the anger welled up and boiled over the way it did. Perhaps, this once, his advisor was right...

"Perhaps you are right, Damascus. Perhaps I am worried about him. He is the only child I have ever cared for, I have never been a father before. And since my wife.... the queen died, I haven't been able to have any children... well, I just hope he will return soon. I do value your honesty though." The king smiled a crooked half smile, that was soft and kind. He gently nodded his head in the direction of the advisor. The king could be reasonable when he wished to be. The advisor only smiled back at the display of gratitude given to him from His Majesty.

"He will, sire. I have nothing but the utmost faith, he will. Utena is a strong boy. He'll make it. And if he does not return, I shall leave Alice in charge of my duties and advising you, and I shall venture to find him, myself."

"You needn't do that, Damascus, I would rather have you here with me."

"I want to, sir. I am your personal advisor after all, and taking this personal mission to find your son, how else can I show my appreciation for such a regal and yet kind king that I serve under? It is truly a pleasure advising you, and I would very much like to keep your emotions in check so you may stay fit to rule this kingdom. For if not, the people will riot and we will become no better than that other town we sent Utena to. I promise, if things get too out of hand, I will go myself to find him. And when I come back, I will have him with me."

"Alright, I trust you. Just don't get yourself killed. You may depart whenever you feel the need to." The king seemed to then stare ahead at the royal palace's flooring and the design, then to the long red carpet that stretched from the entrance to his throne on the platform. He smiled to himself and sighed happily. This was his kingdom, this was his home.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:22 pm

I smiled and shook her hand. "I'm here to help, just tell me what I need to do".

OOC: Holy story batman! DRRRRRAAAMMMAAA!
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:09 pm

OOC: that king is gonna have and aneurism or a stroke.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:39 pm

"Great."

I smiled and shook her hand, an exchange of gratitude.

"Well the first thing in solving any mystery is knowing where to start. Even just by holding his flask in my hands I can very faintly pick up his presence. But, how would that be possible if he's still in this world... this realm? Mero, do you remember some kind of dimensional vortex?"

If we were going to find Bryant we needed to start somewhere.

OOC: Yup. It's developing the plot. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm

"Dimensional vortex? I don't remember anything like that. There might have been one though.. and I might not remember because of the drinking", I laughed sheepishly a little embarrassed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:02 pm

"Well if he went where I think he went. We're going to have to put you someplace safe. If we have to go to the demonic realm, you will have a heightened chance of dying. Forces will push down on your airways and respiratory system. You'll feel weak and feint and I want you perfectly healthy and okay for this mission."

I thought a minute and then continued.

"Help me open the dimensional vortex, is the first priority. I can either put a protection spell on you, but, there's no certainty how long it will last. The second, I can seal you inside my necklace, but, there is no certainty about that either since you're not a physical being, alive and not dead or spiritual. The last choice you have is...my body is capable of holding, two souls I'm pretty sure. You would be inhabiting my body, and to be fair you may have control whenever you wish. You can internally talk to me as well as talk through my mouth and vocal chords. Whatever is mine is yours. But, we need to be cautious if we are going to proceed in doing this. But, it's ultimately your choice."

I awaited her answer.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

OOC: very primitive vortex tena. you might want to beef it up.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:28 am

OOC: I didn't even open the vortex yet. I'm explaining things and getting us both on the right track to finding you.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:51 pm

OOC: i know but it sounds primitive... try beefing up the spell with more power and tweak the formation a bit to tear a hole in the universe at the two points. it will be alot smoother and there will be no travel time and you can even see whats happening on the other side and prepare for it.. trust me please i know what im talking about.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 pm

OOC: You don't know what you're talking about. I just said I didn't even say anything yet. I didn't attempt to open the portal at all. I didn't say a spell or whatever. I'm waiting for Mero to make her decision about what she wants to do, and once that is made, I'll make the beefiest spell for a vortex you'll ever see. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:01 pm

"The third option seems like it's the safest bet. But would I be able to return to my own body after we return from our mission?"

OOC: Sorry I forgot I had to post :/ my bad.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 pm

"It is the safest and most sure. Of course you would be able to return to your body afterward. Firstly, my body would become tired of being a vessel for two souls, eventually. And, secondly, your soul is not native to my body in the first place, your soul belongs to your body. And everything must return to its original standing, right?"

I smiled softly and rubbed the back of my head. Once this process was done, we would then go ahead and open the portal. But, that, in itself, would take a lot to do.

"The third is your choice?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:47 pm

I nodded slowly. "Yes ... third is my choice".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next