MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 30 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 30 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 30 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 30 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 30 Empty Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: dont be shy or holding back at all go all out as much as you can to celebrate.

BIC: Bryant was walking through the town and mapping it with his mind to see if he wanted to buy a house nearby.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Welcome back. - Page 30 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:34 pm

i never found witches on any planet except earth. and i know all about these demons becuase i put them in the demon prison personally. the next one went to solar 4 locally known as Mars to feed on the ice core and absorb the energy of the planet then it hopes to be strong enough to rule earth.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 pm

"Ice core. So even though this demon is from the hottest planet in the solar system, it would be rather more keen to using ice abilities since it absorbed the ice's energy from the core. That would mean I need to use dark magic or spells more related to fire."

I nodded, listening to him.

"Although witches may on be found here on Earth and the bodies we possess are of this Earth, in other words, we look like mortals; our magic is supernaturally powerful and definitely, 'out of this world.' "

I smiled, making the joke, at the same time it was serious.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 am

i agree but witches still share human DNA. thats why i say they are human. i stopped to adress the demon issue. and as for that demon the bast thing to use on it is physical attack. so summoning blunt weapons and making them move as fast as sound on earth might be enough to wound him but he has been feeding for a month so it might only work as a distraction long enough for me to chard the energy needed to vaporize him. i sounded like i was leaving something very important out but it wasnt about the demon.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 pm

OOC: My age on the character template says 14, it's old and it's been about 2 years. So I'm having her age to 16, so I'm going to go change my information right now for reference.

"Fine, so I guess I'll do the best I can because you seem to be the only one able to kill these things anyway...."

It was a bit disheartening to me that I couldn't ever be of much help or importance in vanquishing demons. I mean, when was it going to be my turn in the limelight? Not that I minded helping Bryant here, I would any day, but, he seemed to be the only one able to kill these things and I only wanted to do my fair share as he did. I wanted to give a little more and prove to myself that I could kill these things if I wanted to. I had the power, I know I did, he just wouldn't let me use it. But, why? But, I sensed he was hiding something from me, after sharing my reaction on the witch thing, I would pose the question.

"As for the witch and human controversy.... I have no idea who my real parents are so.... I don't really know what my genes are going to give me. When I was 9 I mastered the art of the sword and thus this special sword came into my possession. I have a whole story on that, but that's a story for another day. When I was 13, these quite useful and very surprisingly strong powers came in and before the blink of an eye, I transgressed into a witch. So, now I have these powers, however that happened, I don't know, but, I'm glad it did. Originally, I do believe I was mortal, or maybe I was never really mortal to begin with. Who knows what's to come in the future? I'm 16 now and both of my skills have gotten even better since then. I'm sorry for ranting, I guess I just felt the need to explain myself a bit on things."

A pause and a sigh as we continued walking, escaped from my mouth. Then I looked at the ground and back at him.

"So, tell me Bryant... what's it you're hiding from me?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:58 pm

i sighed at her dismay look this time is different and i need alot more help than normal but i promise the next demons on the list you can handle alone. these demons i wasnt going to worry about for some time but then i realized what was happening with her and i decided to step them up the list. i looked a little worried when she said i was hiding something but how could she know? did she know me better than i thought or was this the time fate decreed that i tell her my most troubling weakness. i thought for some time hearing what she had to say and understanding. from the flavor of her blood i assumed she was human but could she be more? And if she is then is it only a matter of time before these traits surface from a dormant state that even i could not feel as a vampire. these thoughts were on my mind now and wont leave until i am proven wrong or right. Utena. the thing i have been hiding is that there is a chance i may not be able to stay awake where the demon is... you see i... i have a slight aversion to the cold... if i am too cold for too long i hibernate until i am warm. but before i do my powers are slow and my strength wanes bit by bit. that is why i need you to use such a powerful magic to distract him while i gather my energy to destroy him.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:44 pm

One of the powers given to me when I first did become a witch was mind-reading, but, this wasn't the case here. It may have just been my extraordinary sense of empathy that told me of his missing piece of information. But, overall, I assumed it had to be the fact that we're friends and even though I never truly recognized it till now, I did begin to know him a bit better in the present. I could analyze his mannerisms and judge things from there.

"I see, alright. Well I'll do my best. It's not that I don't like helping out, I'd do it anytime for you buddy; it's just that sometimes, I feel like the useless sidekick to the prominent hero. But, it's alright, I understand my duties and will do them respectively. So no worries."

I smiled and put my thumb up in an "okay" pose. Hopefully we would get to some action soon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:23 pm

a side kick is never useless. who told you that? the fact that a hero even has one is to show that he know his limitations and to train the next person to take over in the event of his death. i smiled in amusement and joy that i wasn't messing up too badly and held in my heart a deeper understanding of her character and strength. by this time we reached my ship and i was already programming the exact coordinates to crash down into the core of mars.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 pm

"Thanks, that really means a lot to me, Bryant."

I smiled softly and continued traveling with him wherever he may go.

MEANWHILE....

"My boy...."

The king seemed to speak this very solemnly as his hand seemed to absently touch his chin gently. He was not only worried, as it was clearly written on his face, but, he was beginning to get a bit impatient. The fact that he missed Utena was really something since his servant never had seen him like this. This was all a surprise to him, but, the servant, despite the king's vulnerability, decided not to act upon it.

"Sir, I will be back soon."

"Where are you going Damascus?"

"To find your son, sire. I did promise you that if he didn't return soon and you began to get more impatient with his return, that I would go find himself did I not? I intend to keep that promise full-heartedly." Damascus seemed to speak with determination. He really wished to depart on this excursion to find the king's missing son. To this statement, the king only smiled kindly.

"Thank you Damascus, you are my most trusted advisor. I cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate what you're doing. Good luck, god speed and may you be safe on your journey."

Damascus nodded and took a sword and his previously packed bags with him as he exited out of the palace door. He was off to find Utena, to find me, and on a mission for the king. I, was on my way to Mars to kill a demon. Would we ever find one another?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:24 pm

the ship shook as it broke through the planets crust strait to the core. as soo as we landed the temperature inside became firery hot as i used a basic fire skill i learned from ventus to try and keep the cold off as the door opened. i had a barrier around her to keep in an atmosphere she could breathe but i was already under a strain despite the warmth i was giving off.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:51 am

Though I was basically safe from the atmosphere, I was still sensitive to its subtle changes. And I began to shiver a little.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:00 am

she noticed a definite change in my movements as i slowed but ran. most of my higher powers wont work like my speed and elemental controls and my enegy was the only thing i could use but i was using much more than normal just trying to fight the effect of the cold and maintain her barrier at the same time. i wasnt breathing but holding my breath as we emerged into a massive cavern with a machine fifty times greater than any city on earth. it looked like an inside out waffle and the demon was spidery clinging to the machine and eating the core by elongating its multiple limbs and snatching the ice with its huge hands.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 am

"So we're on Mars huh?"

I looked around. It was very desolate but, this was all something new to me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:06 am

under it but yeah. it still cant feel our heat and by the looks of things ill need more of your help than i thought she could feel his energy swelling as i was getting worn out faster from the effort. if you can find a way to weaken him enough to make sure he cant move so i can hit him.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:51 pm

"Well if I knew all of the situation as a whole, I might be able to come up with a plan we can use."

I touched my hand to my chin, thinking in deep thought.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 pm

im dying and the thing is getting stronger. physical attacks only distract it while energy attacks hurt it a bit. the key is to generate a large ammount of energy to make sure not a single cell of his body remains. thats the situation. im building the energy but i only have one shot before i have to get back to the ship and i pass out and your barrier that lets you breathe fails and you die from the lack of air almost as fast as the cold kills you. i was whispering to avoid being detected as the creature turned to face us then went back to eating.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:07 am

"I see. So then we need to generate enough power and pool our powers together again somehow to make sure we destroy every last bit of it and none of it remains, otherwise, we're both screwed?"

I said, thinking a bit out loud.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:07 am

so do you want to be the conduit again or should i?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 am

"If you mean be the distraction or decoy, then sure, but, only if it will help defeat it."

I nodded.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:32 am

no i like your idea to combine our powers again... im asking if you want to run yours through me or i run mine through you... doing that we could build the energy fast enough to avoid being noticed and if i was the conduit i could avoid being almost killed by the cold and her power. but i wasnt going to tell her this and sound selfish.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 pm

"I think you've felt a bit of my power already, allow me to be the host this time. And plus didn't you say this environment wasn't your cup of tea?"

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:31 am

yeah but i know how to focus any sort of power running through my body without killing us like last time. and plus it might warm me up to the point i can get back to the ship no problem... i said before the creature leapt at me snarling and clawing at any exposed skin as my energy level i had been saving weakened it enough for her to kill it with no danger to herself.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:56 pm

"Well then, I just might have an idea."

I said, suddenly smiling at my progress.

"Why don't we work something out? I can make a channel, a sort of tunnel if you will to run through my body, straight through it. It's then that you can send your energy through me and I can back it up with my own. But, we hold hands. This would connect us, spiritually, because literally, our bodies are connected. If I try hard enough, I should be able to centrally heat you. And that should warm you up enough for your powers to be used in full. Do not question or doubt my idea, it's going to work, I'm sure, let's do it."

I nodded.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:04 pm

hmmm using a human as a crutch... never thought of it before. ok then... while he is stunned. i expanded the barrier around us and held her hand channeling my energy into her with faith.

Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:12 am

I joined hands with him and closed my eyes to allow for total and complete concentration. This did require a lot of intricate control. Soon enough, I opened a pathway that was really a "spiritual hole" in my insides that led out to the opponent whom was stunned at the moment. At the same moment I was allowing his energy and some of my own to seep through the hole and outward towards the opponent, I was generating a bit to keep him warm as well to fire up his powers to a good enough temperature to battle.

'I hope this works.'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:38 am

the demon blew up from the inside out and the gigantic machine over the core he had been clinging to broke and collapsed into the core destabilizing it and starting a chain reaction throughout the planet. in a flash i picked her up and vanished into my ship taking off just before the planet exploded. sorry about the vanishing act i didnt think he tied his energy into that machine. some how i was fully charged despite the chill left in the main compartment from having the door open so long.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next