MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Path of memory - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPath of memory - Page 2 I_voting_barPath of memory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Path of memory - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPath of memory - Page 2 I_voting_barPath of memory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Path of memory - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Path of memory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Path of memory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Path of memory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Path of memory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Path of memory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Path of memory - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Path of memory - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Path of memory - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Path of memory

3 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Path of memory - Page 2 Empty Path of memory

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The grass and trees moved gently in the cool wind but had waterdrops on them to make them shiny like diamonds the rain last night. Under a large oak tree, melli was meditating with eyes closed, trying to focus of all around her of light and darkness, She felt the warm sun rays beaming down on the land and her hair gently moving in the wind but she's used to it. After a bit, she slowly open her black eyes to look around now, seeing the wide grassland but she was thinking of her memories of her life now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Path of memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Path of memory

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 23, 2011 11:00 pm

"Well, I, um. Normally, I would let us split the paycheck, and that was my moral. But, my morals have been refined ever since I turned 14 and a half. I'm now 16 and I've been going by this moral all the time. On dates, with friends, of course for myself. But, I intend to follow it now. And that moral is that, I'm treating you to a meal. I want to be kind to you, since, the gleam in your eyes reveal to me that you've obviously dealt with some pain in your life. The gentle tone of your voice is natural, soft and sweet, but, it tells me that you were taught to stay quiet, to hide emotion, to contain your thoughts. You, as a spirit were repressed. And I would know all of this because, I have been through much of the same. Don't worry I won't tell you of my life story, you don't need to know my past anyway, just know, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

I continued walking. I felt her questioning gaze look upon me with confusion as to how I walked. I only could smile lightly and continue walking comfortably as I were. This was how I walked. But then I spoke up again while laughing a little on the words in this sentence.

"After all, isn't that what friends are for?"

We continued to walk as another moment of silence, another beat passed between us. And for a minute or so there was nothing more to say until a ramen stand caught my attention. I pointed it out with my finger as my gaze followed.

"Hey, how 'bout some ramen?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 pm

"Yes, you are right, Utena but it's sweet of you so ramen sounds alright so okay to me."melli said quiet but smiled. Deep in her thoughts, she's half suprised or shocked to how Utena knew of her having a bad childhood; her losing her father, then her mother with the others, even not knowing of her twin sisters. As she thinks, her head begins to hurt a bit but she gently shook it a bit and ignored it when she called down, looking the same.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 23, 2011 11:46 pm

"Ah, it's nothing, don't mention it."

I rubbed the back of my head boyishly as I walked up to the counter with a stupid smile on my face, rather a more foolish one. The man whom stood behind the counter already knew me personally and thus he greeted me as such.

"Well, if it isn't the prince herself? How are ya?"

"Please, I'm no prince to you, we've been friends since forever Touga-san. Anyway, I'm here with my friend Melli, she looked hungry so I took her here."

"Smart choice, once again Utena. So, will it be the usual for you both?"

"Yes, please."

He catered to my request rather quickly as I looked back at her for a moment, smiled, and then turned my attention towards Touga and the guys cooking in the kitchen in back. The sweet aromas of the deliciously cooked food took its place in the air around us as I took a seat at the "set up" counter/table around the stand. I awaited Melli to join me in waiting, for, the food would be ready any minute.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 am

Melli blinks and smiled to smell something so delicious in her life but saw Utena sitting down so she went and takes a seat too with a smile, hearing other people walk by, talking of their day or working.

"You know the cook here? I didn't know you knew him. Do you know other kind people here?"she asked with a smile.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 24, 2011 3:17 pm

"No, I only know him. Touga here has been my friend since we were very little and he grew up to the be the number 1 ramen chef I know. He even competed in competitions preparing all the different kinds of food, mostly different types of ramen. But, I figured this would be a special treat for you."

I smiled and chuckled a bit.

"And I grew up to become this, ... prince I guess you could say. Looks.. like I've achieved my dream. But, even so, being my best friend, almost like my brother in some ways, he still doesn't know everything about me. But, don't tell him that."

A made a sssh sound as I chuckled and looked Melli in the eyes as I spoke to her once more. After that I turned back to smile at Touga who smiled at me in return. The food was almost done.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm

at that but quietly giggled with a nod, thinking that was really cute but will keep it quiet between the two of them. While the smell of Ramen still filled her nose, she smiled at Utena feeling more happy and more calm than she was before meeting anyone in this new land. Now, she was thinking Utena could be another best friend to her in this land like others in their own homes back then.

"Well, I think it's great to how you grew up, Utena. I mean, even to looking like a Prince, you're still a good friend to have and know and everything."Melli said quietly while smiling still, looking at Utena's eyes again and hearing other people walking by or some chattering near by.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 24, 2011 9:17 pm

"Oh I don't know everything, but, thank you. You're quite a good friend yourself."

I smiled and the steaming hot bowls of ramen, freshly cooked were set in front of us with eating utensils as well, then looked at her, breathing in the fumes of the delicious meal, and then looking straight into the boiling ramen inferno.

"I'm pretty glad I turned out to be what I turned out to be as well. Otherwise, I don't know what I'd do with myself. Most don't know about my past, not even Touga-san. But, thank you, it's much appreciated."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Melli smile as she gently smell the aroma of the ramen in front of her. It smell too good to tell in words and now just waiting for her to eat but held the chop sticks before looking at Utena again with a kind voice.

"I can understand that but it's a good thing because you followed your own path. Also, Thank you, Utena and your welcome."she said happy but more people kept passing them as melli giggled a bit like a little girl.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 24, 2011 11:06 pm

"Of course. And boy, is it great to hear my name being used again. All I get is Prince this and that, but, it's nice to have someone say your actual name for once. But, as for my past, I'm glad you understand, but, it's not really that much of a big deal or a bother, so no worries."

I breathed in deeply the aromas of the sweet ramen that was sitting in front of me. Then, I hastily picked up my chopsticks and began eating the noodles, slurping them accordingly. I looked at her from the side as I bent down and put a noodle in my mouth.

"Let's dig in!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 24, 2011 11:39 pm

"I don't see why others don't. I mean, you got a lovley name but I bet others will say it more too."she said happy before looking at her bowl.

"yay! lets eat!"melli giggled as a cheer, holding her chopsticks in her hands. Being careful not to spill any, she picked up a few noodles and blew on them gently to cool them down before putting them in her mouth, eating them. When she did. melli felt her taste buds do flips from how good it tasted to make her smile.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 24, 2011 11:53 pm

"Looks like someone's pleased. That's good, I like it when people smile. Makes me feel like I've done my job. Although not everyone used to call me a prince... they all used to call me Utena. Nowadays, that's all I hear, prince this and prince that since I became ... I'm actually a prince. I was adopted by a king in the kingdom a few miles over."

I made the fatal mistake of forgetting to blow on my ramen and thus picked up a big heap of noodles that were steaming hot and slurped them up rather quick. Then, stupidly, hurting my tongue.

"Ow! Hahaha, gotta watch. These things are hot, guess I sorta forgot."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 25, 2011 6:15 am

"oh my, are you okay?"Melli asked while she was about to giggle a bit to that but stopped when she heard her saying of a king. Melli looked quiet at that but had the chopsticks on the table as she held the bowl to her. She bit her lip, thinking of the past of her family before shaking it off.

"so, you are royalty?"she asked a bit quiet while hoping no others knew of the light and darkness kingdom and it's story.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 pm

"Well, yes.. I guess. hehe."

I smiled and nodded.

"I am, I guess, but, don't worry about me. I'm fine. I've taken a lot worse than this. ^^"

I continued eating.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 25, 2011 4:20 pm

"Hmmm, I see but it's amazing at how much you can take. I mean, don't you get worried of happens so far in this world we live in? Also, I worry about any of my friends depending of what would happen to them...that includes you too since we just met today." Melli said to her but looking a little worried now since she didn't want anything happening to her new best friend Utena. She knew of the horrors of others that tries to take advantage of someone, no matter if your a girl, boy, or even royalty. Sighing, she kept looking at Utena still holding her chopsticks in her hands again.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 25, 2011 6:06 pm

"I wouldn't worry about it though."

I spoke abruptly into the silence, breaking it like a twig. As if it was nothing to be afraid of. But, I did understand what she was trying to ask me. However, that, I did have no fear of. I basically was fearless, except for that one... phobia of mine. My weakness.

"I'm afraid of nothing like that. I find it's much easier to breeze through life if you go with the flow of it, and see where it takes you. Life is like a sea, you're afloat on the surface of its waters. Things get bad, you drown, things look up, you learn to swim. It has its ups and downs, but, if you worry all the time you miss out on all the fun. Just live in the moment."

I took my noodles up in my chopsticks, then finishing the noodles and other substances of meat in the bowl, after that, proceeding to drink the broth that the ramen noodles and meat was sitting in pleasantly. I drank it rather quickly and sighed with an "ah" at the end, setting the bowl down on the counter. That was delicious.

"Delicious once again. Touga, you never disappoint me, buddy."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 pm

melli kept quiet as she just finished up her ramen quickly but didn't choke. She begins think of what Utena said but now wonders of other things but thinking how brave she was now to make her envy utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 25, 2011 11:32 pm

I paid the bill that was handed to me adequately with a sum of money I seemed to pull out of my pocket, then place back the remainder once it was paid. I gathered the bowls in my hands and handed them to Touga, whom, over the counter, grabbed them from me gently and placed them neatly in the soaking water in the sink. His face bore a smile as he waved to us, leaving the ramen stand. I sighed and smiled as we walked through the town, having no clue of our destination.

"So, let's see, do you have any questions for me? It seems like I've been doing most of the talking."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 26, 2011 7:56 am

Melli kept quiet as they walked out into the street but questions fulled her head a bit as she looked quiet. She wanted to ask the right questions and none that would make utena angry or anything.

"Well, this place was lovley to come to but do you know other places here that's amazing too?"she asked.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 26, 2011 3:21 pm

"Well yes, I do, if you want we can go there."

This time, I continued walking straight, no eye contact between Melli and I. My eyes were fixated to be straight ahead on my path. But, I sensed this... uneasiness. I spoke once more breaking the small pause of silence.

"You know, if you have something on your mind you should say it. A question, a comment or statement, anything. I'm not the type to get mad, so anything you wanna talk about is alright with me."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 26, 2011 4:12 pm

"Thank you and yes please, i would like to go to other places...if it's alright." She said while walking but then looked ahead of her as well then at Utena.

Melli kept quiet again while walking next to Utena but felt that her eyes were no longer on her; as if she was totally focused on the path ahead of her, ignoring the people walking by them or some watching them go by. She didn't want to be a bother to Utena or anyone but she was trying to not sound so obvious. Feeling calm and quiet, she decided to just ask her questions to Utena.

"Um, Okay. I don't know if this is my business but.....Don't other people make fun of you since you look like a male but you're really a female dressed in male clothing?"she asked.

Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 26, 2011 5:13 pm

I complied with her first request by nodding. But, the second question she answered me, I smiled to and sighed then.

"If you mean I get judgment or criticism for it, then of course I do. I mean, people size me up judge me, hate me, whatever sometimes, but I walk straight through it. But, most, most actually take the time to get to know me. And they see I'm kind and they wish to be my friend. Which I have no problem with. I may be a prince, and people may know I'm a girl, which brings everyone the question of how I am a female prince. Well, it's been my dream to become one for some time, I'm glad I finally am. I guess it was the strength in my character that gave me support of the many I have backing me now."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 26, 2011 5:32 pm

"Wow, that's really impressive Utena. Many I see when I travel would complain to what they don't have or might want. Now I see why I think your a good friend. You live up to your dreams, Always ready to try try and, moving on from things that might keep you back, and just being what you want to be. I'm really happy that you are who you are today." Melli said to her like a proud mother would be of their child but to melli, she was proud of Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 26, 2011 9:44 pm

I could sense the pride radiating from her to me. Her eyes watched me with such dignity that I felt an air of sincere confidence about myself. A jolt of refreshing emotion. I smiled, I couldn't help it after all.

"Well that must be one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. That they were proud of me, and thanking me even for just being me and growing up to be the person I am today. I must thank you for your kind and thoughtful gratitude. You're a good friend too, Melli."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 26, 2011 10:36 pm

"you're welcome Utena,I'm just happy for me being raised right with manners but my words are true to what I think of you now for being my friend. Also thank you for your kind words. Anyone saying that to me makes me happy too."melli said with a small smile on her face.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 27, 2011 10:45 am

"Well it's no problem. I mean, you are beautiful. Beautiful enough to be a princess."

I smiled at the joke as we kept walking.

"Any more questions for me?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down