MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Path of memory - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPath of memory - Page 3 I_voting_barPath of memory - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Path of memory - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPath of memory - Page 3 I_voting_barPath of memory - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Path of memory - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Path of memory - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Path of memory - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Path of memory - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Path of memory - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Path of memory - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Path of memory - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Path of memory - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Path of memory - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Path of memory

3 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Path of memory - Page 3 Empty Path of memory

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The grass and trees moved gently in the cool wind but had waterdrops on them to make them shiny like diamonds the rain last night. Under a large oak tree, melli was meditating with eyes closed, trying to focus of all around her of light and darkness, She felt the warm sun rays beaming down on the land and her hair gently moving in the wind but she's used to it. After a bit, she slowly open her black eyes to look around now, seeing the wide grassland but she was thinking of her memories of her life now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Path of memory - Page 3 Empty Re: Path of memory

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Melli kept walking but was quiet again while feeling a little nervous when Utena said of her being like a princess but the thing is, she was a real princess of a family that was dead years ago and she's the only living one from the family. Gently shaking her head, she kept walking to forget it but tries to think of her second question.

"Um, next question is do you have any favorite like hobbies you would do during your free time?"She asked quietly to her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 27, 2011 1:49 pm

"Well, let's see.. practice mag- I mean... fencing and kendo for one! They're so fun and exhilarating, if you haven't tried it you should. You'll like it. Um, I guess protecting and defending those that can't defend themselves and helping the people who can't seem to do that themselves or the weak."

I smiled and laughed.

"But I don't want you getting ideas about me, that I judge or consider people lower than myself, I don't. Just those that may not be able to or don't wish to or anything like that really, I try to help."

I rubbed the back of my head. ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 27, 2011 2:00 pm

"Oh, no worry. I won't do that to you Utena really. I think it's a sweet think of you helping anyone that you can. I do the same thing too of helping anyone when I travel from place to place." Melli said giggling a bit but think she's really funny now.

"Becides, Someone that has the time to stop and help anyone near by is really a true kind hearted person and from judging others well that's just something you do to be sure you have good friends and others that won't turn on you."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 27, 2011 3:37 pm

"I agree."

A small pause, a little moment of silence between us and then..

"Hey, Melli, do you trust me? If you do, then how much?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Melli started thinking of that while being quiet, feeling the other people talking while walking or some just enjoying the warm sun shinning down on them. After she was done, she looked at Utena.

"When we met, I didn't trust you but thought you would attack me as a enemy but since we are starting to get used to each other, I trust you a lot now. why ask?"she said to her confused.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 27, 2011 10:25 pm

"Well I'm glad you do and it's because-"

I was interrupted as a man, taller and more muscular than I stepped forward and stopped me in my tracks. He was in the way of my path I was walking, and his face bore a devilish smirk. He laughed with great volume which even reverberated off my body. I was currently dressed like a boy, even though Melli was able to tell I was a girl, everyone else in the town wasn't. But, somehow, this man and his "crew" that a second later followed him in blocking our path could. I stood in front of Melli with my arms out, protecting her with an angry look on my face.

"What the hell do you want?" I said, trying to make my voice sound deeper and more like a guy's.

"Cut the shit, princ-ESS." He knocked the hat off my head and onto the floor. My semi-long pink hair flowed out and revealed itself. Proving to everyone watching this scene at the moment, I was female. He laughed maniacally and then threw the hat on the ground stomping on it and rubbing it into the dirt. Some of the dust rose from the rubbing into the sand, but I only continued to glare at him. "Oh look boys, that made her angry. No, no wait, do I see a hint of pain? Are you upset? Why don't you stop pretending to be what you're not and go home and cry to your daddy?"

"Why would I? I've no reason to shed my tears over you, someone so insecure and pathetic enough to pick on others because they feel no sense of satisfaction for their-self. I'm a girl, what does that matter to you? Is that going to change your feeling of dislike for me? No. So why even bother creating a scene...? Or is it perhaps that you crave attention since you were deprived as a child? But, I'm not judging, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this."

I smiled gently and the other two boys behind him went "ooooohhhhhhhh", as if I had just insulted him big time. Then he smirked wider and decided to play the game back.

"I don't fear you or your words. But, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you on your way to gay parade. A female prince, yeah, no doubt, you have to like girls. Like the pussy. That's dirty, a carpet muncher like you. But, I have news for you, you dirty little fucker! STOP stealin' all the women, you hear me, or I'll fuck you up!"

"My sexual orientation is none of your business nor does it have any relevance to this conversation we're having. But, if you feel big enough to do that, then, by all means, be my guest."

"Are you serious lil' girl? I'll bust you up. You know full well I'm bigger, stronger and better than you."

"But obviously not smarter!"

"That's it! You little bitch! I'm taking you down! Further than the dirt here on this very ground. Your parents must be disgusted with you for you have caused them such a disgrace. I mean they wanted a precious little girl... instead they got a fuckin' dirty ass lesbian who thinks she's a boy! News flash, that's a vagina you have between your legs, not a penis!"

"...."

"Maybe that'll teach you a lesson, get you to shut up for a while. Where are the tears? Are they welling now? Go ahead, cry me a river powderpuff princess. You'll never be a prince, and it's not just because you're a girl either. You're pathetic, you stand here and do nothing. For a little girl you have some big mouth, and one that you can't back up. So, why don't you shut your yapping and obey the laws of nature for once and let's go back to my apartment and I'll teach you how a real man does things. As an added bonus to giving me pleasure, I'll even let you cook dinner and maybe I'll spare ya a black eye or 2."

"...Nervous Obfirmo." I muttered that under my breath quickly as they were laughing, they didn't hear me. Good. Then I smiled sincerely and "pretended" to act girly for a second following with another insult. My fists had unfolded so that they weren't balled up anymore. But little sparks of bluish white bolts/energy came to the ends of my fingertips. I felt this surge within me and I kept my hands in tight, so that no one would notice. I was losing control again...

"Oh certainly darling. I will most certainly do that for you. You're so scrawny and pale and weak that you'd need my cooking to maintain yourself, otherwise you'll faint. You know, it's a wonder you're not fainting in front of me right now. I mean, am I not an attractive woman?" This comment frustrated and aggravated him. Which is what I wanted. He got to the point where he needed to release his anger upon something and the only way this brute knew how to do that was to fight and hit me, the target of his anger. I smirked.

"Why you little~!" But, as he tried to move, he couldn't. It seemed his body, all his muscles and nerves shut down and locked. He was stuck in place and no matter how hard he struggled, he just couldn't move. He was angry and confused all the same. When the other members of the group decided to back him up, they couldn't move either.Then my smirk turned into a smile of satisfaction.

"What did you do to me?! Let me go!" I laughed and shook my head.

"I did nothing to you. Is it possible that in that brute head of yours, your incompetence became too overwhelming to even allow your body to move? And the same goes for the two follower nitwits in the back of you. Now you shall stay there, unmoved, and be humiliated, and rot away to your deaths." Discreetly, I moved my finger, now having semi-control, it was my index finger with the blue spark at the end of it. I waved it a bit and some heavy storm clouds and thunder rolled in. As well as lightning. I went to pick up my hat and fasten it back on my head then walking past them with a smile and somewhat chuckling.

"My, looks like the clouds are rolling in. I do hope you poor dears will be alright.. NOT. Come on Melli, let's go."

I started to walk away as the rain began to pour and my fingertips stopped glowing as I had control now. All the guys could see, barely, was my back turned to them. The rain was pouring lightly at first and now an intermediate amount, but, I wasn't getting wet, I was staying dry somehow, it seemed that the rain was bouncing off of me, not really hitting me.

"Why you... don't think this is over! I'll find you and that'll be the end of you little miss!"

"Heh. You're lucky I didn't kill you."

I continued walking away as the rain poured, the rain bouncing off of Melli too. I knew we had to find some shelter, and we would walk until we could find it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Melli walked but was shocked to what she saw. As she travled, Never in her life she saw anything like that. Looking down at the now mud ground, she was wondering if other people were crule like that to utena. She didn't like anyone doing that to her friends that she would do her best to protect them but Utena was something else.

As they walked, hearing the rain hitting the ground and other things, melli had another memory in the past, her head hurting again but ignored it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 27, 2011 11:14 pm

OOC: I wanted to apologize for the long post.

Eventually, I found some shelter for us. A small building that seemed uninhabited but, had a roof over it. I motioned for Melli to follow me into the building as the pit-patter rain sounded on the roof, hitting it rhythmically.

As she followed me and we sat down on the dusty furniture in the shelter, there was silence between us, absolutely no conversation between. The only sound was the rain, then I spoke softly with a gentle note in my voice.

"Hehe... sorry you had to see all of that. Guess the secret's out.."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 27, 2011 11:51 pm

ooc:it's okay

bic:melli kept quiet but didn't know what to say to her. Still quiet, she just sighed, looking at her lap.

"That's true but I never seen anyone do that but thoes men spoke the truth of you?"she asked quiet.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 28, 2011 12:13 am

"While they were ranting on about nothingness, did you hear me mutter words that didn't seem like English? Did you notice how it suddenly got stormy and started raining and even in the rain how you and I remained dry all the way here?"

One by one, the secrets were pouring out like the rain above our heads at the moment. As I spoke the rain continued its intermediate pace, softening here and there much like the melody to my voice and the rhythm of my heart. Forming in itself the song of my thoughts.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 28, 2011 12:20 am

"um, yes. I never seen ya did that."she said, looking down then at utena.

"do you have anything else to tell me?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 28, 2011 12:28 am

"Sometimes there's a method to questioning, and most of the time I have reasons behind why I ask such random questions. Like the do you trust me one and if so how much. The reason being, I feel iffy about telling you some of my secrets yet, I needed to know you could trust me before I could trust you. Now that I know you do..."

There was a pit-patter of rain as I watched it fall from the gloomy, dark sky. The one that I had caused to start. The men would get their retribution by my hand first before I would end the storm entirely. I sighed and paused, waiting for the correct sentence to form in my head and then being direct. But, then, I took a different approach.

"This might seem like an odd request to ask of you, but, Melli, I ask that you do it with force and wholeheartedly. ... I want you to use your two swords of lightness and darkness to come at me with your full force, everything you've got and don't slow down. Imagine I am your worst enemy and that you are trying to kill me, okay?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 28, 2011 12:41 am

melli looked shocked to hear utena ask her to do that. She would never do anything to her friends.

"but, but utena...I can't do that. You're my friend."she said worried.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 28, 2011 1:01 am

"I know. And you're my friend. I would never purposely do that to you either, but, trust me on this one. Please, I'm begging you, just do it."

I stood with an open stance in the small distance. Nothing blocking me, nothing to safeguard me from her attack. I smiled softly as I stood, I was ready. I nodded to her in sincerity, I wanted her to do this. The rain pit-patter crescendoed to from a small and light, rhythmic sound, to that of a soft melody and now it was growing ever more to a fortissimo of epic sounds. Each raindrop a different pitch harmonizing with each other as they hit the roof at different tempos. I sighed, relaxing myself, I was not nervous.

"Go on, strike me."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 28, 2011 1:08 am

melli kept quiet but seeing her do that made her nervous, standing but holding both blades of darkness and light to glow together to catch on fire of black and white. Being quiet, melli grips her blades then dashed quickly to Utena, about to strike.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 am

'Nervous Obfirmo.'

I waved my finger discreetly again as I thought those words in my head. At the very last moment it could have possibly happened, when her swords were very close to cutting my body, more or less, my vitals, she froze and her limbs were immovable. She was stoic as a rock, and her swords only hung there like limp things attached to her hands. It felt as if she were frozen and all of her nerves, lightly pinched. I stood there as stoic as ever as well, waiting for her to react. I only watched her as she stayed in front of me. The only parts of her that were allowed to move were her mouth to speak, her lungs through her nose to breathe, and her eyes to look and blink. Everything else, every other nerve in her body was iced.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 28, 2011 1:32 am

melli looked shocked, feeling her body stiff as a rock but was happy she could still breath. Not that scared but nervous, she looked at utena.

"what did...you do?"she asked in a quiet voice.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 28, 2011 1:41 am

"It's a spell called Nervous Obfirmo. It's Latin. It mean 'Nervous Lock.' And the reason you're frozen like that is because the spell worked... and the reason I know spells and the spells normally work is because I'm.. a witch."

I said it straight out to her, hoping she would understand. If not, a demonstration was in order. She seemed relieved that she could breathe.

"Usually this spell doesn't affect the lungs or any breathing muscles like that, because, it's not meant to kill you, it's meant to stop the opponent in their track. But, it's a dangerous spell and you should only use it if you have mastery of it. I have mastery of it, but, to the point where I can use my rage to crush your lungs. Everything in your body is connected through some sort of nervous junction. However, why would I do that to my friend right?"

I moved out of the way and then snapped, unfreezing her from the spell she was under.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 28, 2011 1:58 am

melli staggered a bit while holding her swords but she kept quiet, looking at utena. She never met a witch before so it's a first.

"No, I understand utena but a real witch?I never knew from my travels cuz some think their fake but I know their wrong."she said, putting away the swords.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 28, 2011 2:05 am

"100% real witch. I have magical powers and everything."

I opened up the palm of my hand and a small blue fireball appeared floating above my palm. Then I closed my fist and it vanished. I smiled a bit while putting my arm out, noticing her staggering, having my arm reach around her waist to keep her from falling and pull her back up.

"I don't quite know how I acquired these powers either, but, I'm glad I have them. You know when I first realized them it was a bit weird, and I had no control. Hehe, but, now, I have so much more power than you could ever imagine."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 28, 2011 2:22 am

"wow, that's....that's just amazing. I never knew you were that utena...it's really something."melli said with a smile to her happy but felt the swords glowing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 28, 2011 2:28 am

"Yeah, it was one of the secrets I was keeping from you. Like I said, I needed to be sure I could trust you and you could trust me before telling you such a big thing."

I waved my finger and the glowing swords were gently put down on top of a withered couch. I smiled as I had moved them. My arm was still around her waist, keeping her from falling, then bringing her up and into me. Our forms were against each other for a moment in time, before I let her go and then walked over and handed her her swords back. I only moved them because if I would have let her go, she would have fallen upon them and it would have ended in disaster.

"Remember any time you need comfort or some kind of security, a shoulder to cry on, someone to protect you, someone's arms to run into, I'm here for you, Melli. I promise as your friend, I'm there."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 28, 2011 2:44 am

melli looked grateful to Utena for what she said. It made her smile gently with eyes closed but knew she made more than a friend but a best friend.

"Thank you, utena...I will keep that...in mind.."she said but suddenly held her head as a bigger headace came with full force. She sat on the ground but eyes closed till she felt dizzy, passing out.

ooc:at times, she passes out in a dream of her past. just a heads up
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 28, 2011 2:49 am

OOC: Okay, then I guess you have a lot of RPing to do, and I have a lot of reading lol. And also, you're not on the ground, you're pressed against my body as of currently. I'm holding you to me softly by my arm around your waist. So you're unconscious against me right now.

I smiled as she leaned against me, unconsciously fading into her dreams. I could only hold her to me, support her by the waist, where my arm was and let her lean against me in her sleep. I did not want to wake her, so, I stood as stoic as ever, numbing my own nerves slightly now so that I wouldn't move, my feet especially. And there, I waited for her to wake up.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 28, 2011 3:06 am

ooc:kay and thanks. also posts will be short since I'm on my psp

bic:As melli sleeps, a dream of her past shows her of her younger self as she began training with her mother. Her twin sisters watched them as melli kept trying to hit her mother. 'come on melli, just keep trying.her mother said in the dream but the younger melli looked tired but tried again and again with her attacks at her mother. the twins kept seeing her get up again and again to fight, not stopping.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content