MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 I_voting_bar~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 I_voting_bar~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 Empty ~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Many people always has something of a idea to their live and how they live it but that also means of your choices to what you do and see. Its been some time since I have wandering around to new places and areas, to find peace with others and with myself of the mind, body, and soul. I know it's been a while ever since I was trying to train and trying to keep my promise to my family but my whole life changed one day that got me a bit well...distracted. When I was traveling to a area where the metorites hit this earth, I met a few new unknown faces along the way and yet, it was as if nothing would happen to me. Boy was I wrong from my point of view. These two that I saw....they were unlike anything I ever seen, use of so much dark energy that would have been used for evil. I wanted to fight and prove that wrong but....I didn't for one told me I would have been killed if I tried to fight. I felt so weak when he said that and also angry with myself and yes, even close to just giving it a shot but never did. I even remember the other one; he even did alot of changes in my life too but I really don't want to say of that much at the moment.

Right now, I was trying to refocus on my mind and energy as the wind blew against me but so far, my mind was full of the events that happened from back then. As the sun was over head, it's hot rays touching my skin to warm it up, I didn't mind at all of it's touch. My heart still beating loudly in my head and ears getting used to the calm sound of the area around me. I only opened one of my eyes, only seeing the calm cool river and the fishes jumping a little from it into the sky to make them shine, it made me smile a little. Shaking my head, I closed my eye once more while sitting in the grass and tries to focus once again of my own energy, keeping an open mind out for anyone that would try to find me or not, even the two dragons sealed within me were keeping an eye out for anything so that was not so bad for me but something told me, someone I knew will find me out here......

Last edited by Melissa_silverdove on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:49 am

"don't worry, I know Nero and I won't get marked by another. There is one thing you don't know about me. If I or anyone in my family, male or female, gets marked by someone, they are bounded by that person like their life mate. So, no one else can take me as theirs." she explained to him but blushing when she felt him kiss her and touching her. It didn't feel so bad to her no more but it told melli she was finally accepting this at a calm and peacful way. Her eyes looks up right at Nero's own but kisses him again before pulling back. "I love you too, Nero."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:04 am

He looked at her smiling his eyes softened and he touched her and kept her safe in his arms with no regrets at all" I love our bby so much it hurts" he smiled at her and rubbed her belly gently feeling a kick " wow its happy,very happy like never before thats a beautiful thing

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 am

"You said that like a hundred times now but I know and I'll always love you too." melli said while feeling her in his embrace but she felt the kick again while lightly blushing, looking down at her stomach. "True but what could someone expect. Being able to bring new born life into this world is hard work but a really beautiful thing like you said." Melli giggled while eyes were closed, feeling the baby kicking gently in her belly.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:00 pm

he held his bride close and kissed her more and more "i know i say it im sorry my dear i just love saying it to you so you never forget" he looked in her eyes "my love are you afraid of me? after so long you seem frighten of me like i would harm you, you know i would never harm my bride or my child right?"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 pm

"I know but I think it's still sweet for you to love me like this...No one except my parents and family loved me from back then." she said while looking up at Nero again but then at her stomach, touching the top of it with her hand. "I'm sorry for being scared love. I'm just worried about the baby and you since anyone that knew would try to attack. You did know their are some people that hates half demons or vampires...." she said to him in worry.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:58 pm

he turned into his demonic form and kissed her wrapping his wings around her "ill give my life for you and our bby my love i promise with all my soul" he grinned

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Melli remained still when seeing his wings but just nuzzles closer to Nero, hoping he means everything he said but knew he did. "Thank you." she said softly while looking down but her black eyes almost went to red from her vampire side and violet mix from her demons too. She knew he would keep her safe but Melli wanted to do what she could to keep him safe too if anything was going to come after them.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 pm

he nuzzled her and craddled her belly "what a mix our child will be, a huge mix breed wouldnt you say my love?" he looked in her eyes

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:45 pm

"Well, yeah it will be but it won't matter since it's still our child." Melli said while smiling a little bit happy, looking down at her small belly where the baby was slowly growing. The dragons were glad for melli being happy and smiling but they were still keeping an sharp eye out for anything.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

"i wonder if our bby can hear us my lovee my love? have you talked to the bby like i have my love" he smiled looking at her "have the dragons said any concerns about the bby or our wedding?"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:58 pm

I looked quiet at Nero then slowly back at my stomach, wondering the same thing. True, I have been whispering calm songs to the baby while making sure I ate good things for it and maybe some weird kinds of food. I never heard much from the baby except some kind of soft babbling noise but thought it was nothing. Could that have been the baby that's inside of me right now? Remaining quiet, I looked back at Nero to answer him. "I don't know but I am thinking it can plus, I do at times but I even sing to the baby. Silly I know but It helps me and the baby keep a calm spirit." I then kept thinking of the dragons now to see if they did have some worries about this.

"Don't worry princess...Nothing seems to be that bad at the moment so you should try to relax with Nero right now and be happy since you ahd him will wed soon." I heard him say to me in the usual calm voice but as for the dark one, his voice still sounds inraged over this.

"I don't think so. Maybe something will come to happen if she's letting her guard down like this cuz of this little thing inside of her. Lets just hope she dosen't lose focus or we are all screwed. As to the wedding, I really don't care but my brother seems to."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:39 pm

smiles and looks at you "thats not silly its cute i wish you sing to me though my love i would love to hear it " he blushed and rubbed her belly "see how much mommy loves you bby" he giggled and look at her "hey dark dragon dude hope you playing nice in my wife and looking after my bby!

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:45 pm

'Hey, mind your own business buddy! I just don't want to die her even if I have to watch this brat in the princess...' He grumbles out within me but I looked down at my stomach, shaking my head. I knew he was still going to watch me, no matter what he says since his brother knows he has to. My eyes then looked up to Nero while giggling at what he said of hearing me sing. "Really? I don't know, you might not like how I sing." My face was red when I said that but looks away from him.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:10 pm

he kisses her neck alot and feels on her breast "please my love sing to me" he giggle and felt the bby "oh sorry i guess you dont want me touching mommys breast hehehe" he noticed the bby seemed protected of its mother

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 pm

"Hey, don't be like that little one, he is your papa." Melli spoke to her little on inside of her stomach gently rubbing it. She knew this baby was going to be a fighter just like her and Nero when it gets older. "*sighs* I Guess... I can sing but only if you won't laugh at me.." she said blushing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:39 pm

"i promise baby no matter what" he smiled and rubbed her belly "so please baby im ready to hear your wonderful voice and i bet our angel will love it 2" he gently layed his head on her lap and smiled

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Melli just remained quiet while lightly blushing, hoping he wouldn't laugh at her of singing. The lgiht dragon did know she got a very lovley singing voice that was passed down from her mother to herself, even the dark dragon likes it but won't admit it to others. Taking a deep breath, she slowly closed her eyes and begins to sing a little melody that her mother taught her as a child.

"My little, little butterfly,
the day has come, the day has gone. The sun shall fall, the moon will rise to shine it's light all through the night. All will sleep under its light, to dream all lovley dreams, the stars will shine all through the night, to spread their lovley shine....Hush my child, for it is time for you to do the same, go to sleep and dream a dream that's something from your heart...Close your eyes and drift to sleep all though this lovley night for when you awake.....the sun will rise again."
She slowly stops singing while looking down at Nero to wonder how he felt of the little melody.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 pm

he was gently holding her belly and was sleeping soundly thanks to her beautiful melody and smiled while he slept and dreamnt of the bby

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Melli gently smiled while seeing her little melody put Nero to sleep. She slowly places her hand on his head to rub it while letting him sleep, even feeling the dragons sleeping within her too. Her mother was right; the melody that was passed on to her really helps make anyone sleepy but in a calm way. Not feeling sleepy, she deciced to stay up for a while while looking out the window as she sat on the bed.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Nero woke up hours later and yawned " afternoon hunny I dreamt of our bby and I saw them twins two girls andthey were beautiful like you " he teared happily

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:20 pm

I looked down at him while smiling to see him awake but suprised of what he said. "Really? You think were going ot have twins?" I didn't know but think for a bit of that.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:32 pm

He kissed his wife n rub her belly thinking of the newborn twins that might come to be

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Melli said nothing but smiled at Nero to see him this way but thought it was cute. She gently touches her belly as well, wondering if what he said was true of them having twins. The light demon thought it was cute but the dark dragon didn't really like mushy stuff.

'That is so gross...I hate lovey dovey stuff.....' He looks away while trying to ignore it but his brother chuckled to think how silly he looked when it comes to someone falling in love.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:55 pm

nero look at his bride and smiled he wondered if she was truly happy now that they were together. he kissed her lips gently and layed on her body on top of her. he wink at his bride and kissed his neck

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Melli could only blush when feeling the kiss but she didn't say anything or speak since she couldn't. She wanted to be happy since he gave his word of keeping her and the twins safe that made her happier when she was a child. "Um, nero? Do you think the twins will be happy? And when are we going to leave to find our new home?" She looked to him after asking her little question with a smile.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next