MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 Empty La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 am

First topic message reminder :

There I was. Standing at the top of the dueling arena in the obscure forest that existed just outside the academy I attended as a student, not long ago. I stood there, recollecting the memories I'd had here. Endless duels and encounters of the third kind. I'd had some action and adventure, mystery, drama, heartbreak and in some hints, romance. However, it was the present and there was no going back now. I sighed, touching the hilt of my sword in my sheath. My thoughts roamed.

"So even after everything and Anthy's disappearance, I did get to keep the Sword of Dios after all. It's a nice thing to have a sword to stay with you at all times. Not only does this sword serve a good purpose for being my partner during fights, but, it's also a good reminder of the home of my heart. It contains all the events which have led up to where I am today. Hehehe, never would I have though I would ever come this far..."

I sighed again, thinking. I felt a presence behind me, unsure who it was at the moment. As of recently, I'd remembered that it'd taken every last ounce of power I had within me to save Anthy from her undeniable fate as the Rose Bride. Either way, she was going to be a sacrifice and die at the hands of victory or failure for a lost cause. I couldn't let that happen. Her role and the cyclic life she had would be broken by my hands, even if it meant I had to disappear myself.

"Yeah, I remember now. I remember that I lost the final battle but I still had the chance. I was pushing and pulling and pushing and pulling but the gate wasn't opening. The Rose Gate and its protective thorns had cut me deep and my hands were all stained and bloody, but I wasn't going to give up. I knew I could do it too, I had this power and I had this wave of determination surge over me. I wasn't going to give up, I couldn't. I wanted to save Anthy. Less did I think I'd actually be able to do it. But, I did. I remember what it was I did now.... I gave up my magic, my powers, everything that made me the slightest bit supernatural or even closer to immortality that I was and become completely human again. So... this is what it feels like again to be a mortal..."

I looked down at my hands and sighed. Clenching them lightly and closing my eyes, I smiled. The wind blew calmly as I remained there, looking out over the edge of the arena and into the fog that surrounded it on the sides. I felt two presences now. One seemed vaguely familiar, as if I'd known this presence for a while. The other, felt unfamiliar, some strange intruder perhaps? Well, whatever was going on, I was curious. I stayed where I was but remained on guard. Who was here?

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 am

go where... i seemed distracted but there wasnt anything around.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 6 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:05 am

"Anywhere."

It was then that I faced up to it and became the "man" of the situation. I grabbed her by the waist and ducked her down, capturing her lips. I wasn't sure if Bryant could hear my thoughts but I did think one I'd hoped he'd hear...

'Yeah, I do want some alone time, you're right. Anthy and I have to catch up. I hope you don't mind.'

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:25 am

#...##...################

OOC: #= Brandon's vein popping

BIC: with a false smile i nodded and slowly creaked my neck around as i followed my head to leave them alone. nice meeting you anthy make sure to bite and kiss her neck gently... my happiness was as forced as my smile but i was already on my way to give them alone time.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:29 am

The moment was happening as our lips sweetly met. We were actually kissing. It'd become a reality and I didn't want it to stop. She loved me and I loved her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am

walking back to the arena was the only place i could go...something was keeping me here unless i had a ring like utena's.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 am

[END TOPIC]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6