MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! I_vote_lcapThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! I_voting_barThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! I_vote_lcapThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! I_voting_barThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! Empty The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 am

And so the map had changed. The cities began to spread apart and yet the life in them seemed to blend together, it was almost a blur in modern society. And yet, I looked out over the balcony attached to my room in the palace, I sighed. It'd been a while since I'd seen any of my friends, been out to explore and see the world despite my getting older and stronger. My thoughts began to grow dim where usually they always had a light; I found myself pondering; Gee I hope they're all still alive. Such a dark thought for me. And yet, I couldn't bring myself to go search for them. I was at a stalemate with my mind and my body. My heart was no longer in the picture.

As I continued to stare out to the empty spaces, watching the wind blow over the grasslands, I found myself also thinking back over the memories we all shared and how fused they have become. The good times and the bad. The beautiful and the ugly, all memories stored in my mind. The adventures we have all went on. The dangers and perils we have encountered. The wild triumphs we have accomplished. It seems that our souls are woven together in a tight quilt with an unbreakable thread. It shall not break, it shall not wither, it will stay strong throughout the ages we live and carry on. A very intricately pieced friendship that has been made by the hands of fate.

My thoughts never were this deep, and to be honest, I never expected them to be ever. But I suppose that's what happens as one gets older. I remember the times I was only a teenager, on all sorts of adventures, becoming stronger along the way. In my final year as a teenager now, I look back on those times and wonder if all my up and coming ventures would be the same, would be as much fun as the others. And my thoughts were back to topical.

I sighed and rested my hand on my chin, leaning on the balcony with my elbow, my chin in my palm. The wind blowed through my hair pleasantly and the old times seemed to come back as quickly as I seemed to be thinking of them. The old darkness of an evil was vastly approaching the areas I kept in my heart. And things felt amiss.

"I have a feeling this adventure's going to be even broader, Chu chu."

OOC: No one post here. You can read it as much as you want, but I have basically started on the epic topic between us 5. I am not taking too much control of it, but I have started on the idea and schemed together the beginning. I leave you all free to do whatever you want with your characters in the time span in between meeting up again. But this is the first part, where we all reunite. Eventually, this topic will be unlocked and we'll be able to post in here. And what I'm planning to have us do is Mel, will be the only one separated still back in her kingdom of light. She is the queen now as she is older and more able to battle, in control more of her curse mark. Bryant and Raijin will meet up somewhere. And Mero and I will meet up somewhere. Remember we haven't seen each other in years and basically, when we'll come together in defeating the giant threat on the kingdom of light. If you have questions or concerns at all, PM me the questions or concerns and I'll handle it and tell you my ideas and plans for the future. But check this out as the beginning to post to our most epic RP yet!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! Empty Re: The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Announcement: I am pleased to say that the opening to this topic will begin soon. There are a few other topics that are open at the moment, but all concern me, Raijin and Bryant, so it's not that much of a problem. I will count them as side going-ons since the amount of RPing in various topics has significantly decreased enough for me to start this one. And besides, I cannot hold this one off forever.

So without further ado, I'd like to set up a posting order for this topic. The posting order will be:

-Me - Utena (As I've already made the starter beginning post.
-Then Mel
-Then Bryant
-Then Raijin
-Then Mero.
So just to be clear, I will post first. And after I post, Mel will post. And after Mel, Bryant. After Bryant, Raijin. And after Raijin, Mero. Then the cycle repeats and I will post again. I expect everyone to have read the first post and the OCC, since there's some information in that little orange paragraph too. I also expect everyone to RP fairly and justly. Do not post ahead of someone else when it isn't your turn to post yet because someone is addressing a comment at you. I set up a posting order for a reason.

Also - Use your better judgment. If there is something going in a specific direction or someone else or myself is doing something for a reason don't protest or defy it, let it happen. And don't go off and do your own thing in your own separate direction unless the story calls for it. Nothing destroys a plot faster than a person unwilling to cooperate and go along with whatever is happening in the story at that point in time.

And lastly, that I can think of: IF you have an idea that no one else has stumbled upon and you think would be a good thing to do during this RP, since this is my creation, PM me about it and we'll talk. If I deem it worthy of giving it a try and find it as a cool idea, I'll have the others in this topic with me and you vote on it, and if they find it cool and want to give it a try, it's in. But, if I don't find it okay or it just doesn't fit, then we don't do it. Either way come PM me and see me about it somehow so we can talk. Don't just assume you can add in a whole buttload of things without seeing what the others, namely me, in this topic think of it. You don't know what other people are planning, so on that notion be respectful.

Other than that, just have fun, and make sure to read over this post and the first post before we can begin RPing. Mel will be making the next post, so until she posts no one post. I now and officially declare the 5 Souls of Victory OPEN FOR POSTING! GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN Y'ALL. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! Empty Re: The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon May 20, 2013 11:17 pm

ooc:We are starting now? yay! Okay brain, time to get ready to think of some good posts

bic:Today seems like a normal yet boring day to me and to be honest, I was really not surprised about it. The hot warm sun was shining upon the kingdom of light as it's rays shine through the windows all around. As for me sadly, I was stuck inside listening to the words of another king that came to visit me and ask for my hand in marriage. Alot of males have came to my kingdom to ask me of that; princes, kings, leaders, you name it. Of course, I was not really listening as my mind was lost to it's own wonders of thoughts. Thinking about the past when I was younger and more happy than I am today. When my mom and dad were still with me and my sister and even me finally understanding the true meanings of love. I thought nothing could change that but I was so wrong. Both my parents leave our home and heads back to their true lands as the king of the shadow demons and the queen of the succubus. As for my beloved prince, I haven't heard from her again but she's not a prince anymore, More like a king if I'm not mistaken. Even for me and Melli, things have changed.

For my sister, Melli was now the head leader of all my royal knights, guards, fighters, protectors, etc. For the kingdom of light with her husband by her side. I already was proud of her and him for their help and they are still the best help I got. As for me, I'm finally the queen of the kingdom of light just like my mother. They even gave me a few of my mother's gowns and some of my own that was made from the finest silk and fabric bought from the far lands. Even though I was queen, I did make a few changes for everyone that lives here even got a change to know more about myself. Working on my powers and magic since I'm a sorceress now. I still wear the same ring I was given to by Utena but I try not to think about it too much. My thoughts were something else, that even was new to me.

"Ummm, Queen Mel? Did you hear what I was saying?" The king in front of my throne was trying to get my attention, my own brown eyes opening slowly to gaze down upon him.

"You were still speaking? My apologies. Please continue." I knew this was going to end the same so I just kept listening to him. "Thank you. Anyway, as I was saying if you marry me, I'll be sure to keep you safe and not let anything happen to you. I am the best fighter in my kingdom! Thinking about that, You will be given anything in the world since I'm also very rich in gold, silver, bronze of all kinds. Marry me my beautiful queen. With you by my side, we shall show we are fair kind rulers."

I remained silent but looking at him, seeing my sister Melli and her husband standing by my throne chair looking at the king. I knew my answer to the king and it was the same plain answer to the others. "So you wish for my hand? Well, King Thoka of the middle kingdom, I would accept that except for one thing.."

"Oh, and what is that, your highness?" He gives me a smile that I also know was a fake. Just looking at his eyes, face, smile, body, etc, everything about this so called king was nothing but a fake to me.

"Well, I'm going to be honest with you to say this....Everything you told me was not of your true words and I don't like dealing with lairs in my kingdom." He looked at me confused but looks up at me as I stand up walking down the small stairs. "I-I don't understand your majesty..."

"Here, let me put it in this way; One, I know your lying because from your voice it's nothing but lies. You are just buttering it up with sweet words that turn bitter. Two, the way your body moves as you are planning on taking over my soul and body, hoping I would be of a fool to be tricked by your touch and rules. Three, I meet with alot more males that came to my kingdom that said the same words of giving me everything I wanted but you nor any of the males can give me what I want. No one knows what I really want and you won't ever know. Finally four, you are no true king from how you look. I can tell you have did alot of things to get where you are now from the filthy thoughts flooding in your mind and I...don't...like..it."I can sense him feeling nervous now as I turn away from him, my eyes looking to the window.

"Your maj-"

"This small visit is over now, Your highness. You are to leave my kingdom."

"You can't do this! I'm not lying to you! I want-"

"LEAVE!"I rose my voice while added a hiss of anger into it as he looks at my back, turning to leave my main throne room. I heard his footsteps before the doors opens slowly, groaning then being closed again. My sister looks at me but I sigh, closing my eyes again and turns to take a seat again. "Sis? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Melli so don't worry. I just think many royal males think they can get a girl from lying, It's really idiotic but that's what they do. Anyway, how's the barrier around the kingdom?"she looked at me but looks at her husband that was also wearing royal armor like her.

"The barrier magic shield you put up is still strong sis. Nothing has been able to attack or destroy it. Also, all of the guards around it is still on duty."

"Thank you. You and your husband may go and help keep guard too. I'll summon you if I need something else."With a bow, both my sister and her husband heads down and goes outside. Feeling the gentle breeze from a open window, I was wondering if today was going to be different or maybe something a bit more challenging.

'Though my life, I just hope I'm what you wanted mom and dad. Things are still okay and I'll do my best to keep everyone safe. NO matter what.' I slowly sit up straight in the chair while my royal black gown was moving a bit from the breeze, the queen crown on my head shining from the sunlight. I hope for something new today, anything to get me back on my feet.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 21, 2013 12:07 am

deep in the far reaches of space armies of evil gather in the gathering dark. grouping together.they gather for one purpose. the destruction of the rival forces of good gathering in the light. leading it is captain america and Kal el. a massive army poised to take the stage and on this area of space a flat battleground was created. one so ard it would serve at the entire war. i was standing near the front lines. i was smaller than the imposing heroes. my full powers revealed and my black parasite of a suit of armour and my blade fully unleashed rested on my shoulder. the oposing sides waited for a sigh to start. i was getting impatient and started to walk ahead of the leaders. "Listen up everyone." Kal El spoke looking at the gathered forces of light. "we stand at the front line of a war. no one not even myself is guranteed survival together we can win stay where you can benefit the most and we will make it through victorious."

on the side of evil a huge dark figure towered over everying except a single giant robot in the back. "greeting unusual allies today is the final day in which we can conquor our enemies.today i am your god and victory is assured." the horde of evil cheered and fired their powers as celebration. the flieres hovered above the crowd and the leader the dark man jumped back to watch everything from afar.

i continued walking then i turned. i was not a leader but my experience in wars gave me an opening to speak. i crack a smile and look at my allies. Today... i see that i am not alone and with everyone here we will give everthing we have even our lies to stop this onslaught from reaching the universe. today is a good day to die. but TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY TO LIVE!!! the light side cheers and it echos to the side of evil louder than their display of power. i turn back to the enemy as the leaders step ahead of me and place their hand on my shoulder.

"im glad you are with us. and your speech however strange to me did inspire us all."

no gurantee to live true. but fighting here not even the time lord could do this.

Day 1: the stage was set all had been said and everyone was moving forward. i fire a blast at the main front line and charge forward as the two sides do the same. we clash. In an endless barrage of energy progectiles and artillary the greatest war yet had begun. flires defended and attacked ground troops melle held a defesnive line and the leaders and myself cut a swath through the weaklings to thin their herds. cannon fodder then the powerhouses. today was a great day for a fight.

Day 5: massive explosions detonated the battle feild as the powerhouses of both sides collide. it was a no man's land where they fought and due to the nature of the ground we walked on there were no craters. the no mans lad was the front line and the side of good was pushing on. the dead or severly wounded lay on the side to make way for those who could stil fight. Healers from both sides worked to repair the wounded and get them ready for the fight a gain. machines churned out ammo and magical forces were losing power on both sides.

Day ten: nearly all had been exuasted and both sides were down to the powerhouses. no rest only battle and i loved it. blood soaked my body and blade i feasted on the blood i could stomach to heal and keep fighting as Kal el and the greater heroes fought harder than ever.

on the side of evil their leader was now stepping up his patience with the army he gathered ran out and he was furious. her servants were killed by his own hand and the few heroes who were fighting and could not withstand his power whithered tto dust before long it was myself Kal and this man . we all eyed eachother and i darted forward to be a distraction becuase even in my full powered for i was no match. for long. i could possibly kill him in an hour but then i would be too weak to do anything but defend. Kal zoomed in behind me using my body to hid as i struck and the kal struck. my blade burned white hot as it wounded the man and Kal pounded the man mercilessly with no holding back until even this great power failed. and fell. panting and releasing my powers to rest i walk away and let the batle finish. i had other matters. and this fistfight between the two would take too long. i opened a portal. a mode of travel i hated and went back to earth. to begin this final adventure with my friends.

i step out of the portal near a kingdom of light and i go to bathe. when i bathe i find my powers are mostly gone. i am reduced to a simple vampired with sayian origins and my sword can only fire path of light for cages cusions and blades or attacks of darkness balls. the burdon of power lifted i don't have to worry about hurting my friends or my enemies coming for they are all destroyed.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 21, 2013 1:39 am

Deep within the dark void of the mysterious dimension Raijin had meditated. Reaching into the inner soul and all that it has endured for the past years that have gone by. Silence was the Uchiha's only friend here. Nothing here could bother him as he explored his mind for answers about himself and his clan. Whether or not he'd be able to return to his home land in the Land of Fire where he could see his old friends. No. At this point it was all useless; nothing could be done to return everything back to the way it was. His brother would not revive himself from the grave. Besides, new friends were made!

There was Utena, Mero, Bryant, and Anthy. The question was, would he see them again? After all, a long time has transpired since then. Just the thought of it made him frown. But enough with the deep thinking! It was time to get back to Kurama. Poor fox had been left back in the cave for three long months. Raijin opened his eyes and stood up onto his feet, looking down into the black abyss from the edge of a dimensional column. In an instant he teleported himself to the entrance of a large cave.

A downpour had fallen upon Raijin. Great! Just the weather he was looking for. Was Kurama even there still? Well, there was only one way to find out. He placed his fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly, letting the echoe do its work. Heavy footsteps appeared to be growing closer by the second and before Raijin knew it Kurama was before him. "What took you so long Rai!? Do you know I had to hunt for giant ox for three months straight!? I grew so tired of doing the same thing over and over again!" Raijin couldn't help but chuckle, "At least you got some exercise in! Instead of being a lazy fox." Kurama gave him a cold glare and then smirked, showing off his canines. "True! True! But having you deliver me food is so much better!"

What a lazy bum! They both had their share of laughs before Raijin jumped onto the massive beast'a head. "Okay! Enough of that. Let's head into Kiboko town. We need to gather some supplies before we head back out into the badlands." Kurama nodded his head and began sprinting across the grassy pastures. Many of the neighboring farm children gathered to try and run along with the giant fox. Some of them waved at their local hero Raijin, wishing him a safe trip. He smiled and waved as he grabbed onto Kurama's fur and slid his hood on. "I have no idea why they like to play in this rain!"

Before they knew it they had exited Kanjuko's border, heading into Saan Province, where Kiboko town awaited them. "Such horrible weather! Let us hope that our visit is not as horrible Kurama!" And they were off!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun May 26, 2013 10:04 pm

It was high noon and I was currently slinking around the city of Nagasaki, trying to escape my impending boredom. I had fully taken over the mundane and repetitive tasks of running the Imaimashii company. Paper work and business meetings seemed to fill my days and I couldn't help but try to run from them, literally.

I had gotten good at sneaking out of my office and my companies building undetected. So much so that I could leave for days at a time without people finding me. This must have upset my father to a great extent because he soon hired a squad of people, charged with the duty to find me and drag me back. This had added some extra fun into my days, for now I had a challenge.

I looked around me, scanning for the faces of the ones I was now challenged with. With none in site, I hurried towards the large fence surrounding the inner workings of the city. It segregated the newly rebuilt Nagasaki from the old and still destroyed one.

I made my way down a back alley which brought me to a part of the fence that was un supervised. I took hold of the metal frames and climbed up and over, landing with a soft thud. My plan was to leave the city for a few days. Get out and explore, like old times.

I began running through the ruins of old Nagasaki, trying to make it out unseen. Once I had, I slowed to a pleasant walking pace. I had no clue where I was headed and I didn't mind, as long as it was away. As I walked my mind drifted to old memories. Memories of adventures that I had long since quiet, and friends that I had lost communications with.

I began wondering what they could possibly be up to. Were they living there lives to the fullest or where they just as bored as I. I hoped they weren't, even I wouldn't wish this kind of boredom on my greatest foe. I chuckled to myself and continued onwards.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 26, 2013 10:44 pm

I was leaning on my elbow watching out across the lands from the balcony of my room in the rundown and ruin castle of the Kingdom of Darkness. I'd been helping to rebuild it a little along the way. Of course it did need some patching up as well as a "new paint job" as they say, but it would take time and I had to be patient. My adoptive parents, the King and Queen before me had passed away. The Queen, as I got older, so did she and a disease came to attack her health away. It was a long fight but she finally was laid to rest.

The King had just annexed the Kingdom of Darkness as a part of our other kingdom located elsewhere. That was normally where my presence would reside; However, I deemed it okay for Damascus, my right hand guy, and my royal advisor and friend alike, Makoto to rule there while I was gone. They would send reports to me every now and again about its status and if I needed to journey back to it; But so far, it seemed I left the area in the right hands.

I smiled and looked down to my friend. He was sleeping on the railing of the balcony, how vast it was for a little critter as wide as he to lay on it and not fall; To lay comfortably, no less. I watched him sleep soundly, that comic bubble coming out of his nose as he remained in that dreamy state. But soon enough there was word from a messenger of this Darkness Kingdom, and I .... had become King.

"King Utena! Sir!" The messenger came running in. I turned around abruptly, looking even more regal than I did in my prince outfit.

"Yes? What is it?" My voice had most certainly matured and my hair was even shorter than it was before. I'd cut it from its longer style.

"There's a monster intruding the Kingdom of Light. It's huge and it doesn't seem to be going down. The militia and all forces of armed combat have been deployed over there. Even skillful fighters and warriors of all kinds have been defeated. Some men and women have even died! I think they need your assistance. They request help from the Kingdom of Darkness, and I can only think of one person capable of taking down something like that, and sir, it's you." The messenger meekly smiled.

"Yes, that's Mel's kingdom I believe. I have to go. Hey, who can I trust to watch over this kingdom while I'm gone?" I thought for a moment.

"Well we can pick from the royal advisory staff here or we could have someone brought in from your kingdom, the transport isn't too far. Whatever you want to do, my liege." He humbly bowed before me.

"Not a bad idea. Have Damascus be sent over here. I know he's used to things in the other kingdom. But, Makoto is pretty self-sufficient. She can do things on her own. And Damascus I trust, he's been there since I was first adopted and he was even crying at the funeral for my parents. I think it best to leave this area in his hands while I journey there. Have him transported here immediately. Thank you." I smiled and made sure I had my sword of Dios and all my necessary equipment. Chu chu grabbed a small wooden sword he'd had crafted for him, slung on his mini cape, and jumped into my pocket. And determinedly, I walked off to the Kingdom of Light.

OOC: Alright so this monster is going to attack the Kingdom of Light. Mel is fighting it as Queen of her kingdom, but she is having trouble with it. That's when Bryant who is adventuring is going to drop in. And short after that Raijin, and then Mero, and then myself shortly after. And we'll take it down and all reunite happily. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun May 26, 2013 10:57 pm

ooc:that's so cool. *happy* Yay! :3 Wait, stop doing that...silly me. Lol

bic:Why did this have to happen again? Why again? I thought we didn't have to deal with any evil forces but I was wrong at times. I panted a bit while gripping onto my mother's sword that still remained the same through the years while looking in rage. Out of no where, a beast had shown up and now it was trying to destroy my kingdom. I wouldn't have that! "Your majesty! The beast has already attacked many sections of the kingdom, I think we need to retreat!"

"Don't fall back! We need some of the knights to help the remaining ones that still live. We can't have any more bloodshed happening." I see him nod before turning to run off and go help the other knights. I tried to attack the beast but it swipes at me, making me jump away from it's attack though it caught the end of my royal gown, hearing the shredding sound of fabric but I didn't care. I had to keep my kingdom safe!

'Dang it all, why isn't this monster going down!? I used my best spells and nothing is making even a dent......'I charged at the beast again but it tries again and got a strong hit, seeing me hit the ground hard. "Queen Mel!!"

"Sis!!"

I twitched a bit but slowly got up, gripping onto the sword handle and coughs a bit, seeing the other royal guards going to try and fight the monster but my sister and her husband running over to help me. "Your majesty, are you-"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Sis, we been fighting this monster for a while now and nothing is taking it down or even hurting it. We don't know what is giving it this power that it would be strong enough to destroy our home. What do we do?"I looked to my sister but then at the monster before standing up straight, gripping my fingers around the handle. "Keep fighting, we can't let this creature destroy our home and I won't let it. As the queen to this kingdom, I will not let it be destroy!"My voice sounded full of rage before slowly slamming my sword into the ground, chanting a small spell as the ring on my finger started glowing from the magic that I have been working on for some time. When I finished the chant, I open my eyes before holding out my hand to shout.

"Lets see if this will stop you!" Suddenly, chains of white and black shoots out from the around around the monster, trying to hold it down, the small hooks stabbing into it's flesh as I see the guards surround the monster to try and fight it now but I only hope this will work in some way.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 12:03 am

On my way to see the Kingdom of Light. I saw a swath of destruction. It bothered me. I began searching it, only to find no survivors and many dead bodies all drained of their powers. They fought to the last ounce of power: How honorable, I thought.

I moved on. I knew it would be a few minutes till I reached the monster. Based on how old the path was graphed, I walked in that direction and continued to contemplate an approach. My heart began beating hard against my chest. Another battle! So soon, I couldn't wait! I loved a challenge and I knew I would see my friends again soon.

I saw the monster as I arrived on the battlefront of this kingdom's attack. Then, I witnessed the forces fighting it. Why wasn't Mel fighting as hard as she could? She was powerful. But the number of forces... were dwindling, forcing her to fight. Maybe she wouldn't have to struggle so much. I walked on and landed behind the battle lines. I touched her shoulder softly to alert to her I was there. I smiled thoughtfully, knowing i'd assist her in any way I knew how. Politely, I spoke.

Greetings your majesty. Am I late to the party?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon May 27, 2013 12:24 am

Kurama was getting his day's worth of running. At this speed they were sure to get to the town before nightfall. Raijin was in his usual spot, right between the giant fox's ears. Finally, they'd reach the town and progress in their travels after such long training and meditation sessions. But something had suddenly caught the Uchiha's attention. An overwhelming power had abruptly emerged in the world! Even worse, it was dangerously close to Anthy's kingdom. "Change of plans Kurama! Looks like we have something to rid ourselves of!"

The giant fox continued in his gracefully movement across the land but his eyes looked up towards his human friend. "So you have detected that foul power too huh? Damn Rai, you've become an even greater sensor after you've gone into that hiatus! Lead the way!" Raijin smirked. It was indeed true. Ever since his training he has been able to pick up on energy sources anywhere in the world. Such power received after obtaining the Rinnegan. "Okay! Let's go!"

A wormhole had opened up directly above the fox's head, in Raijin's place, sucking the giant Bijuu in. In just seconds they had been transported just outside the kingdom's boundary. What they saw wasn't pleasant. Corpses everywhere and houses destroyed. Looked like these people had fought with bravery but were no match for the beast. He looked up and his eyes met with the creature that had caused this. It was attacking Anthy! "It seems like we're not the only ones who decided to come....The mutation's here. I'll let them fend this thing off. For now I'll focus on getting these people out of here. Kurama, store up your chakra for later. You'll get your time to attack soon."

With that said he teleported off of Kurama's head, allowing to gather up power. Flashing in and out of battle scene he grabbed people who were either wounded or trying to escape, taking them outside of the kingdom's grounds. "You people need to stay here! This beast will be taken care of! I promise you that." He gave them a simple thumbs up and continued rescuing as many as he could.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon May 27, 2013 1:01 am

I walked for what seemed like hours, happening upon nothing all the while. I let out a long, exaggerated sigh. Nothing, there was absolutely nothing out here. I had never ventured into these parts and there was nothing to show promise up ahead. I paused for a moment, contemplating about turning around.

The debate took only a moment for up a head I heard the sound of death and destruction. "How curious", I thought to myself. Taking no time I sprinted off towards the commotion.

Soon enough I came upon a kingdom, one I had never visited. A chilling sight fell before my eyes as I approached. Bodies were skewed along the kingdoms paths, some barely alive but most dead. My stomach dipped as I continued forward. I watched a few men, most likely warriors, attempting to help out the fallen.

I then saw the beast, the one responsible. It was hooked up in chains that looked to be barely holding. I followed the chains and spotted Mell. This must have been her kingdom then. I turned my attention back to the beast. Drawing out my twin blade-guns and loading them, I watched the monster squirm. I didn't know if I could help, but I'd be damned if I didn't try.

Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 1:45 am

And I was on my way, running as fast as I could, one hand on the hilt of my sword. I knew there wasn't that much of a path I had to run because I had gone back and forth from kingdom to kingdom before for trade and visits with Mel. And I darted now, as fast as ever to those borders.

Eventually, I made my way into the kingdom, sprinting for the monster. But I didn't need to look hard to find him. My eyes caught sight of his huge form, and even his shadow stretched past him in the other direction, which was creepy. This monster was colossal, and now I knew why the troops couldn't bring him down. It'd take a downright country, perhaps even more than that. I drew my sword and rushed into combat, reciting a spell in my head and releasing its massive destructive effect on the monster in front of me. I attacked its back to get its attention.

"Dragon slave!" I called out and it released. The monster roared from the burns to its back and then growled, wondering who did that. It turned its head and spotted me. And with a whip of its massive tail, it tried to swing at me, destroying a few buildings in its path, but I jumped to dodge, and poofed in and out in front of the monster, eyeing it intensely. But then ... I felt the energies of my friends behind me already here. I smirked. We'd be a force to be reckoned with. I thought in my head..

'Sorry it took me so long.. let's do this...'

I pointed the sword at him and readied myself. He roared; The battle was beginning!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon May 27, 2013 1:51 am

I Looked around seeing the other four that had showed up but I would figure out that later on. In a way, It would take more than one to beat this monster. The royal guards were still helping the people and defending them just in case something else bad comes here. Gripping my sword, I look at the monster but think for a bit. 'Seems my mother was right; I would see everyone again even during this type of event....Oh well, at least it will take alot to beat this thing...'As I finished thinking, the monster about to attack us but breaking the chains that held it, the metal pieces flying all over hitting the ground but I held my hand up before seeing earth vines pop up wrapping around the monster trying to hold it down but I know it wouldn't hold that long from how strong it was.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 1:58 am

I build as much energy as i can into my sword and hold it there jumping at the beast to slash at it. It worked sort of. it was wounded at least but that made it madder. i held my focus and continued to dart all over it and attack as many places as i could without removing the hooks or weapons Mel's troops put there.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon May 27, 2013 2:05 am

Raijin had finished helping everyone escape their demise. By the looks of it, his three friends were already attacking the colossal. But it was taking a lot. Just how powerful was this thing? The Uchiha decided that he'd stay lurking for now, trying to find a weak point and devise a strategy that would take this thing out. All he needed was time. 'Let's see what exactly we're working with here.' He knelt down and rubbed his chin under his rain coat. Just how many ways of destroying this beast could Raijin think of?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon May 27, 2013 2:46 am

I noted that Bryant and Utena were also here. Both had attacked the monster and now they held his attention. This thing was going to be a piece of cake, or so I thought. He had crushed buildings just with his tail and was with standing attacks pretty well.

I ran at the creature then dug my blades into his flesh, using them as picks to climb up his back. I reached his shoulder and aimed my guns quickly at his temple shooting two clean and direct shots. Unfortunately this guy was large and had tougher skin, so the attack just disoriented the creature momentarily.

I slide down the monsters arm watching out for the others attacks, and jumped off landing on the ground a few feet away.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 4:58 am

We'd need to do things right. We needed to defeat this monster, the lives it was taking away! It just wasn't fair! And everyone was beginning to try their different techniques. I needed to do something. And an attack from the sword I've used for years as well as some magical power seemed like my best bet. And that's when I decided to try and hit it again with a Dragon Slave, this time, from the front.

"Darkness beyond the darkest pitch.." I began to chant and the wind picked up and the clouds darkened a bit. The kingdom would see freedom from this terror. I'd make sure of it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon May 27, 2013 8:07 am

I looked to see Utena charging up a attack but noticed that the monster was trying to get up, growling in rage that we were attacking it but slowly touches the metal blade before conducting small bolts of Electricity to flow into it, making it shine a little from the energy. We had to be sure it couldn't do a thing while utena was charging up her spell. I Waved my blade to see the lightning bolts go right at the monster, hitting it but also getting the metal hooks and broken blades that was cut into it's flesh, shooting it. I see it roaring out in some pain from the inside but still tries to get up so I kept up the shocking to try and keep it paralyzed for a while.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Lightning. Without my energy levels, I was an easy target lying around. I jumped, and my blade twisted into its halberd shape before I plunged it into the chest of the beast. Because of its ability to amplify and channel energy in that form, my blade made the perfect conductor for the lightning storm! The blade was made out a special material sharp enough to cut through the monster's skin; But then again, many swords were regardless of their manufacturer or caliber or age. I jumped away from the monster only to get hit by a massive swipe from its arms. I flew into the side of the castle in the distance and coughed up blood. I was definitely weaker than I ever imagined. Perhaps, too weak. Most of my organs were ruptured from the impact and hitting against my bones. I couldn't heal as fast as I used to, being I was now and most basically human. And I doubted if I would be able to cheat out death too. At this strength, it felt like it'd be forever till I felt completely healed again.

I stood up, barely. Blurry vision. My lungs were ruptured. Almost no breath. Heart palpitating. Bones split. Internal bleeding. Silence. So this is what being human is like... How peaceful. I could stand like that for an hour before I would pass out. I would miss the rest of this fight but; The Silence... How blissful it was.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon May 27, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Still RPing your own thing Bryant... -.-)
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Raijin had came up a strategy! This would definitely do some heavy damage, or actually kill this horrid thing. He'd need everyone to participate and send in their own attacks in order for the plan to work. "Alright! We're not going to do anything to this beast if we attack seperately! We must attack in unision and send one final attack!" Raijin stood up and glanced at the monstrosity, smirking from under his hood. "Utena, if you can change up that spell can you conjure up some lightning and strike this thing with enough electricity to paralyze it? If you can, do it. Mero, shoot the thing's eyes so it cannot see our next move. Bryant and Anthy, take out the monster's arms so that it cannot attack us. I will handle the legs! Let's do this!"

Raijin had begun the strike by performing hand seals, "Forest Emergence technique!" After clapping his hands together massive trees grow from beneath the beast and wrap around its legs and abdomen, binding it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Raijin was right, we did need to work as a team. So with my orders of blinding the beast I ran over to the castle wall and began scaling up it. I climbed quickly until I reached a balcony. I sized up the distance between me in the creature. With two well placed shots I would be able to carry out my job.

"One blinded monster coming right up!" I aimed my shots towards the beasts eyes and fired. The shots rang out and the bullets hit their intended targets. The beast howled in pain as blood dripped from his now useless eyes.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 12:13 am

I nodded. All I'd need is to switch up my powers, which was easy seeing as how the spell wasn't even complete yet and I could go in the same direction I was going without being inhibited to start over again. I smirked.

"One lightning spell - done!"

I charged my powers further, turning it in a great summoning of blackish power rising from my hands and it seemed like a few bolts like swords were cupped in my grasp. I'd finished charging them, lightning bolts of darkness. And with the monster now blinded by Mero's bullets, I was able to toss the lightning bolts without fail. I'd get him!

I began firing and throwing them, and once the 5 of the bolts were out of my hands and all sending his body into a convulsion from the shock power, I grabbed my sword and concentrated on the arm opposite of which Mel was concentrating on. I nodded to her and we rushed forward in battle, attempting to slice and dice his arms off. We were giving this monster hell, coming back from nothing; And all of the citizens still spared were coming out of hiding, and cheering for us. It was a moment to behold in history.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 28, 2013 12:19 am

I saw Utena nod and only nod back while charging to the opposite arm that was in front of me, slashing at it to try and cut it off. The monster's roaring of pain was heard but it was working. Raijin's plan was working but we were closer to beating this monster now. My sis with her husband was cheering since they were keeping close to the people of the light kingdom, knowing the monster was almost done now. I saw the blood of the monster dripping to the grass below it but that didn't stop us.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 12:58 am

I remained in a daze. I was delusional. I was silent. It was silent. And I remained where I was, completely out of it. My eyes saw the fight but didn't comprehend it. My mind was lethargic and I was a shell of a person.

The blood dripped down from the monster's eyes and from the amputated arms, which squirmed a bit on the ground once severed. I watched my friends killing the monster, and felt completely serene. Happy that they were making a comeback. I hear cheers, faintly, echoing in my ears, probably from the citizens of this kingdom. After a while of standing there and staring into space, I lost my balance and fell to the floor, continuing to watch from there, and completely powerless to do anything else until it was over and someone healed me.

I came back into my mind a little bit from the daze and found myself, in spirit, wishing my friends their victory. And hoping they could beat the monster soon. But there I laid on the concrete, looking up at the bloodied monster, and my friends all taking action to prevent destruction. I loved them.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 28, 2013 2:12 am

Perfect! The plan was working! This monster was being attacked nonstop and therewasn't anything it could do. Raijin's Mokuton was constricting the paralyzed beast just for safety measures but it was also sapping energy from him. "Good work guys!! Now Kurama has been storing up chakra to use a Bijuudama, but that would affect the kingdom. I do have Hiraishin , which could transport both the beast and the blast somewhere away from these people. Anyone have any ideas of where!? Or another idea alone?" They needed to act quick.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next