MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 I_voting_barThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 I_voting_barThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 Empty The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

And so the map had changed. The cities began to spread apart and yet the life in them seemed to blend together, it was almost a blur in modern society. And yet, I looked out over the balcony attached to my room in the palace, I sighed. It'd been a while since I'd seen any of my friends, been out to explore and see the world despite my getting older and stronger. My thoughts began to grow dim where usually they always had a light; I found myself pondering; Gee I hope they're all still alive. Such a dark thought for me. And yet, I couldn't bring myself to go search for them. I was at a stalemate with my mind and my body. My heart was no longer in the picture.

As I continued to stare out to the empty spaces, watching the wind blow over the grasslands, I found myself also thinking back over the memories we all shared and how fused they have become. The good times and the bad. The beautiful and the ugly, all memories stored in my mind. The adventures we have all went on. The dangers and perils we have encountered. The wild triumphs we have accomplished. It seems that our souls are woven together in a tight quilt with an unbreakable thread. It shall not break, it shall not wither, it will stay strong throughout the ages we live and carry on. A very intricately pieced friendship that has been made by the hands of fate.

My thoughts never were this deep, and to be honest, I never expected them to be ever. But I suppose that's what happens as one gets older. I remember the times I was only a teenager, on all sorts of adventures, becoming stronger along the way. In my final year as a teenager now, I look back on those times and wonder if all my up and coming ventures would be the same, would be as much fun as the others. And my thoughts were back to topical.

I sighed and rested my hand on my chin, leaning on the balcony with my elbow, my chin in my palm. The wind blowed through my hair pleasantly and the old times seemed to come back as quickly as I seemed to be thinking of them. The old darkness of an evil was vastly approaching the areas I kept in my heart. And things felt amiss.

"I have a feeling this adventure's going to be even broader, Chu chu."

OOC: No one post here. You can read it as much as you want, but I have basically started on the epic topic between us 5. I am not taking too much control of it, but I have started on the idea and schemed together the beginning. I leave you all free to do whatever you want with your characters in the time span in between meeting up again. But this is the first part, where we all reunite. Eventually, this topic will be unlocked and we'll be able to post in here. And what I'm planning to have us do is Mel, will be the only one separated still back in her kingdom of light. She is the queen now as she is older and more able to battle, in control more of her curse mark. Bryant and Raijin will meet up somewhere. And Mero and I will meet up somewhere. Remember we haven't seen each other in years and basically, when we'll come together in defeating the giant threat on the kingdom of light. If you have questions or concerns at all, PM me the questions or concerns and I'll handle it and tell you my ideas and plans for the future. But check this out as the beginning to post to our most epic RP yet!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Mero Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:52 am

"So we all travel to where you think the monster came from and see whats what then?" I asked looking towards Utena, trying to get the story straight. "That is after you finish eating" I commented. "Also how long until you are back to normal -power wise-, Bryant?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:57 pm

OOC: Sorry just have been busy.

I swallowed the portion of my food that was in my mouth before speaking. I've tried talking with my mouth full and it never ended well.

"Well, I'm all for journeying on this adventure together as a group, but if I may suggest something?"

I thought for a moment how I was going to phrase this, and then I spat it out directly.

"Well, seeing as how we all have conflicting viewpoints but the lot of us seem to agree we should travel together, why not, instead of making it hard for ourselves to make a decision, elect a leader for the group? Their word will be the final decision but the leader has to be fair enough to listen everyone's opinions and then perhaps, try and compromise them if there is a way."

I took another pause, my eyes shifting around the table awkwardly.

"Sound good?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:39 pm

"Sounds reasonable. it be more helpful so we don't lose any track to what we do." I took a sip from my glass with my eyes shut before setting the cup down, opening my eyes again to watch the group. "So, we are we requiting as the team leader?" I know each one of us have our strengths and weaknesses but thinking of a leader can be pretty hard.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:00 pm

i won't be back to normal power. unless i get my powers back. but i can get into shape in a week and in another week build weapons to help me and you guys out. T-man. i think for a moment about the question of who will be leader. and assess the situation. Utena knew more about these clearly she did. mel was a queen but prefers to stay on the side and fight with a group rather than lead. Mero would abuse it somehow. it was like her hobby to take things a little too far. i didn't want to be leader becuase i hate responsibility like that. and t-man... nah. I nominate Utena.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:37 am

So it was settled. The group would journey together to reach the origin of the creature that attacked Anthy's kingdom. But before doing so they'd have to come to a decision. Who would be the leader? The voice of the group as a whole. The one who would guide them. Raijin didn't have much difficulty coming up with his candidate. Although he was gifted in leading others it wasn't usually what he liked. You see, he works best gathering information and carrying out actions on his own. Besides, Utena seemed to have a clue as to where this beast came from.

He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, "I also nominate Utena. Something tells me that whoever sent that thing has some relation to you. So my gut is telling me to put you in charge."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:02 am

"I also nominate Utena" I gave my answer as I fiddled with my dinner knife. She surely would be best for the job. For all the years that I had known her, she's never given me any doubt that she wasn't a natural born leader.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:48 pm

"Me?" My eyes widened a bit, as I swallowed the mouth full of food that I just had crammed inside the small space that was my mouth. I pointed to myself comically, searching the gaze of my friends sitting at the table with me.

"Is there a reason why I'm leader? If you haven't noticed, I only have ideas, not facts. I barely know more than you guys do. Ehehe." ^^'. I rubbed the back of my head with my hand.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:12 am

"I think its a good choice, Utena. Everyone here knows you are a good leader. A few of my guards keeps and gives me info of everything, including your battles. From what they told me, seems you are a perfect choice." I lifted my head to see everyone again but I didn't say anything else in a bit before taking a sip of water.

"Besides, even if you say you know just facts etc, that is part of being a leader: every bit of info helps."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:49 pm

"yes you Utena. you have more information than us that makes you qualified. AND you are more powerful then us too. things are going to be very hard on us all without my seals and powers. and in two weeks ill be able to fight but no where near where i used to. i have two options. build a mechanical battle suit or use my necroplasmic suit. i prefer building one. and as for my training im going to be nearly killing myself... so i will need to be alone. for me 'in shape' merely means im strong enough to fight an army and barely survive. ill handle the small fry in this mission and be the when i need to be" i shut my mouth again i wanted to do more but being flashy is one thing im good at perfect for a decoy.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm

"Let me know when you have this settled. I'll be waiting outside." Raijin stood from his chair and dropped a small pouch of money on the table. Ryo was all he had, so that was going to have to do for now. The Uchiha was in no mood to carry on with determining who the leader would be when there was already a unanimous decision. He'd patiently wait outside; standing there with his black cloak. Just who exactly was behind this? "Seems like we're going to have to track these people down.....I hate looking for people."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 pm

"You are just suited for the position Utena. You've got a leader personality" I shrugged. I then pulled out my wallet and placed a few bills on the table. "So leader, should we head out now?" I asked getting ready to leave.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:34 am

"We should head out into the rest of the kingdom and see if we can find anymore marks like this. We can also ask around to see if anyone knows anything. Once we've all gathered that information we can finally leave Mel's kingdom and set off on our journey."

I commanded, determinedly. I smiled. This was going to be a new, more epic adventure. Though I began to think, this insignia. Where have I seen this before? It looked almost familiar...

OOC: We can just say we gathered and asked around and hardly anyone knew anything, and skip the adventure part if you guys want. Lemme know, and I'll edit my post.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:36 am

ooc:I am okay with skipping.

bic:"I think that will be a good idea. Though, the quicker we get info, the faster we will be able to move onto the quest." I looked at the group but my mind was thinking about this whole thing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 pm

OOC: i don't mind but can the skip include my training?

BIC: well... i have to rebuild atleast a quarter of my strength. if i can get my hands on a rare bean i can get to half or even 3/4 no problem. but thats only my basic form... they took my ability to transform as well as  my other powers. i bit my finger. deep in thought. if only i had those beans. i could wear myself out and exaust myself and recover without recovery time. that alone would make the training so efficient i wouldn't worry abotu dying before our mission starts. i looked to the group how long would it be before you guys reach the edge of Her kingdom?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:19 pm

OOC: I'm fine with the skipping. You can also skip me because I'm outside.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4