MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:26 pm

I nodded and kept a hand on my sword as well, ready. And the gleam in my eyes hardened.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Suddenly, Rukia caught sight of the moon and her whole mood somewhat changed. Knowing this pace, it would be a while till they found themselves a hollow, or an Arrancar.

"It's so beautiful out here don't you think?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 pm

"Yeah it's pretty, I guess."

I remarked calmly, looking around, admiring the "scenery" around us and how the moonlight shone on everything. I hardly noticed the change in her tone at all.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Rukia stepped closer to Utena and leaned her head on her shoulder, looking at the illuminated land. This place brought up some her romantic mood.

"The perfect place for a date wouldn't you think? I mean, if the hollows leave us be."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 pm

"A-A date...? Rukia, what are you talking about?"

I turned toward her out of curiosity.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:49 pm

"I'm just saying. Haha. Since me and you are here, I feel like this is a date you know?"

Rukia smiled and her cheeks turned a deep red.

"A feeling that unfortunately for you must end here...."

"!?!?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh I se-..."

I didn't complete my sentence and then snapped my head to look where the voice had come from. I blinked and watched, looking around for who had said that. And then I spotted him. A rather bleak and odd looking fellow. He didn't seem to be up o anything good. I stood on guard, accidentally fastening one of my arms around Rukia's waist, guarding her.

"Who are you?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:57 pm

"An Arrancar!"

Rukia was guarded by Utena. She felt her arm wrap around her waist, causing her even more blood flow to the cheeks. The mysterious man who whore a white coat and an odd skeletal piece on his head. There was no emotion on his face as he stood atop of a dead tree.

"I believe I'm the one who should be asking that, intruder. Your friend here carries some Soul Reaper stench on her, but you, you are different."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:02 pm

"Intruder? If anyone's intruding here, it's you, sir. We were just looking around, you interrupted our moment of exploring. And if you must know my name so badly, it's Utena."

I spoke and hardened my gaze at him.

"Would you like to introduce yourself too?"

I tried to read any sort of expression his face might be giving off, nothing. Nada. Who and just what was this guy? Was he human, was he a soul reaper? What the heck was his deal? He was as unresponsive, as someone who was dead...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:09 pm

"....Utena...I think we should go."

There was some fear in her eyes. Ulquiorra, "levitated", down to the dry soil. Both hands were in his pockets as he slowly approached them.

"I am no intruder to these lands Earthling. You did not earn the right to know my name....."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 pm

"Why won't you tell me? I was kind enough to introduce myself, so why can't you, mr.?"

I looked closer at him as he levitated closer to me in proximity. I wanted to know this guy's name. It was probably wise to leave, but, something in my mind, urged me to stay.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:44 am

In the blink of an eye Ulquiorra was standing directly in front of the two. His green orbs looking down at them. Rukia stared back wide eyed and grabbed onto Utena tightly.

"Utena!"

Rukia grabbed onto Utena's clothing and pulled her back as she jumped to create distance. At that point she drew her Zanpakuto.

"Stay away from us Arrancar!!"

"I already told you, you did not earn the right to know my name human...Soul Reaper, sheath that blade or you will die."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:12 pm

"Okay then how shall I earn the right to know your name, sir? I believe that we all have common rights to know the knowledge we seek. And that knowledge that I seek isn't anything that can tear you down. It isn't your weakness. It is your heart's past. It's your name. A name should be simple enough to be given away. But..."

I stood in front of Rukia and placed my hand, moving it from her waist, on top of her hand that had the sword drawn, pushing it downward.

"If I have to do something to force your name out of you, then so be it."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 pm

"Ulquiorra Cifer. You trespass Lord Aizen's land. I advise you to leave before things become a little unpleasant for you and your Soul Reaper friend here."

Ulquiorra stared them both down. Soul Reapers weren't welcomed in Hueco Mundo. He had the assumption that they were here to destroy hollow or obtain intel on Aizen and the Espada and because of that he wouldn't be so light on them. Rukia knew that Arrancar were no trouble. She knew that he wouldn't let them slip that easy. They might have to fight to leave.

"Utena, we.....We could take a chance and try to defeat this Arrancar...."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 pm

"I see. Trespassing you say? Since when does someone own an entire island? Please Ulquiorra, we were just here sightseeing."

I remarked as I kept my eyes on him. He couldn't be trusted and I sensed a great power emanating from him. But, however I tried to view it from, he didn't have a core. It was like he was a bottomless pit of emptiness. Down to his very last particle, despairing. He must represent something and there must be others like him. I curiously looked at his uniform and all of his accessories that came with being an Espada/Arrancar. It was interesting.

I couldn't run the risk of talking to Rukia and taking my eyes off him, or he might do something tricky.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 pm

".....I've warned you."

Ulquiorra quickly Flash Stepped to their side and swiped at them horizontally, hoping to hit them on the side. The speed he moved with was unmatched at this moment. Rukia did not have enough time to react and she braced herself by holding onto Utena.

"Damnit!!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:53 pm

I was watching him and I smirked. I knew he'd move. I didn't move, I stayed where I was. But as I watched his movements carefully, I was able to block Rukia, drawing my sword as quick as I could. The slice he made had sliced my side though and it began to bleed. Still my eyes held a determined gaze on him, I took the pain, I didn't cringe at all. I was being tough.

So it was a fight he wanted?

"Nice try. But I won't let you hurt Rukia. She has nothing to do with this "invasion". She wanted to show me around and I became curious. She isn't trying to exterminate you and trespass here on your leader's lands. She was simply trying to cater to my wish of curiosity. Now why can't you understand that?"

I spoke to him, as levelly as I could. He was certainly fast. I had to focus.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:12 pm

The Espada brought his hand to his face and watched some blood droplets stroll down his finger. His gaze then returned to the two girls. This pink haired girl accepted the challenge from the sight of her drawn weapon.

"I already told you, she does not beling here and neither do you."

Rukia drew her Zanpakuto and turned to Utena.

"What should we do now? There's no comprimising with him."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:20 pm

"I'm supposing we have to fight him. There doesn't look to be any other choice."

I sighed.

"This guy, he isn't a normal soul reaper. I can tell. It's like there's something else up with him. He said something about hollows and there's a hole in his throat and a piece of bone armor on his head. Just what is this guy?"

I questioned, watching him for his next movements. I stood back to back with Rukia, guarding myself and her, ready for battle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:06 am

Ulquiorra stepped closer to them, only to be greeted by a slash from Rukia. He quickly raised his hand and literally caught hold of the blade. She couldn't believe what she had just seen. Her grip weakened and sweat drop from her forehead.

"W-What....In.."

Tossing her Zanpakuto to the side he followed through with a punch to her stomach.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 am

I caught Rukia in my arms and placed her down gently. Okay that's it. I was angry.

"Hey! No one hurts my friends and gets away with it!"

I began to charge at him with my sword and flash stepped out and back in behind him, coming down from the air and attempting to slash downward, aimed at his head. I wasn't sure about this guy, but I knew I had to fight him.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:43 am

Rukia was placed gently on the ground. Both of her eyes were slightly closed and she was panting. That hit had gotten her right on the Solar Plexus. A bit of blood dripped from her lips. Ulquiorra watched as Utena attacked, flashing in and out. Her spiritual pressure had been detected by him as soon as she appeared. 

"Hmmm, too slow human."

Ulquiorra looked up at her and shielded his head with his forearm. The blade hit his flesh. A display of his enhanced Hierro. He then pushed her off, hoping to send her flying into the air.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:03 am

I was propelled backwards with the same amount of strength I'd placed into that strike and I found myself skidding back on the ground a bit, my shoes creating a sound to indicate that much. My hand only reached down to slowly me down. The sword was still in my hands. I panted as I regained myself, my balance and then looked at him, more determined than ever. Rukia was bleeding.

"Just what are you?!"

I shouted to him a little ticked. I wasn't going to lie, this guy was starting to get on my nerves, and quickly. He made my friend hurt, and bleed, he made her feel fear and anxiousness. Uncertainty, and she was all shaken up. He was acting like a jerk anyway, and I questioned why my powers couldn't have just stayed alive a little bit longer to use against this guy in this realm. It would have been better than guessing and just wielding my sword the swordsman way. This guy... he was something else.

'Even my flash step can't beat him. Not that it's that fast anyway... but still...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 am

"I am an Arrancar."

The same emotionless stare was given at Utena before he started walking towards Rukia. He walked at a steady pace. Rukia could only crawl away, trying to catch her breathe, and hope for Utena to buy her more time to recover.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:24 am

"What's an arrancar?"

I questioned him outwardly. I could see what he was trying to do and I didn't like it. I needed to buy Rukia more time, and if not, I'd have to try my best to save her. It'd be a risk. I needed to keep him talking.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next