MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 am

The Espada stopped when she asked the question. He knew what she was trying to do, buy her Soul Reaper friend some time for her to help out. He'd let her have hope, although to him it was futile.

"Us Arrancar are much stronger forms of hollow; that creature that you managed to defeat earlier."

Rukia slowly stood up onto her feet.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:32 am

"A hollow huh? A stronger form? Well, then I'll just have to try my best to slay you as well. However, how could you have known that we beat a hollow earlier?"

My gaze on him hardened.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:54 am

"Slay me? A human cannot defeat an Arrancar. You will fall where you stand. I'm the one who happened to let that hollow into the Soul Society....."

Rukia was standing tall now. She jogged over to Utena's side, keeping her eye on Ulquiorra in case he tried something. Ulquiorra turned his body to face them when they joined each other.

"He's a strong Arrancar. Thanks back there."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:58 am

"You're doubting me? I happened to have slain your hollow back there and still been human, able to wield a sword pretty well, if I do say so myself. And sure, you are strong. But what makes you think you won't be defeated by my blade, like your little pet? I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility, is it?"

I smirked and watched him, wielding my sword again, ready for his next attack. I heard Rukia, I just chose to not respond. But I subtly winked as a "you're welcome" reply for the help. I just hoped she'd be okay to fight. I mean, without her help, I may not get very far.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:07 am

"Quite frankly it is. You will not defeat me. I am certain of it."

Ulquiorra stood there; A breeze passing through his white jacket. Rukia raised her Zanpakuto in front of her.

"Dance."

The blade had turned into it's Shikai form. Now it was time to battle! She stabbed the blade into the ground and massive spikes made of us trailed towards the Arrancar. With his hands in his pockets he just hovered away from it.

"We have to think of something!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:21 am

"I'm starting to get annoyed with all this dodge, hit and run stuff. Time to battle like what you truly say you are!"

I charged at him and began to flash step around him, being careful enough to avoid Rukia's attack, in the attempts to confuse him. While he was preoccupied with dodging Rukia's attack, I'd need to kick my speed up and try to slash at his, what seemed like, impervious body. But it had to have a weakness. I was sure of it. I continued trying to strike him with the sword. I hope this works.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:40 am

"Hmmm, you might regret saying that."

Uncovering one hand from inside his pocket, he pointed out towards the ice and from his fist shot out a red blast of energy. It melted through the spikes and died out before it could reach Rukia. This had taken care of that problem, now it was time for Utena. Even with her Shunpo, he could sense her at each exact location. When she striked he ducked to let the sword swing by and sent a knee to her gut, following with a kick to her face.

Meanwhile, Rukia thought of ways to defeating this monster. She remembered her ordeal with Ichigo when they met. How he became a Shinigami.

"Utena! Get back here! I think I have something!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 am

I fell to the ground, propelled backwards by a little bit from his kick. The corners of my mouth were now bleeding, as was my nose. There was a swelling under my eye and my stomach was bruised. What was worse, I found myself coughing up blood and bending over, on the ground. The sword was next to me. How was he able to sense me at that high of a speed? Impossible. I tried catching my breath and I glared at him. He was seriously starting to bug me.

I listened to Rukia, hearing the pitch of her voice in my ears, did she have an idea? To let her know I heard her, I replied in a low sort of grumble..

"I'm listening."

I tried my best to get as further back towards her as possible, getting up to my feet, shakily. That was a pretty hard hit. I didn't dare take my eyes off of Ulquiorra. He was certainly not someone I trusted.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:24 am

Levitating down to the ground, he had a feeling she had taken a decent amount of damage. Now the question was, would she come back for more? Rukia sprinted towards Utena and helped her stand erect.

"Utena, the only thing I have up my sleeve is giving you Soul Reaper power. It's the only thing I can think of. You just have to take more hits until you're almost dead. That's the only time I can give you the power."

The free hand returned to his pocket. This wasn't challenging at all for him.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:29 am

"Then... I have to die right?"

I said, a little weakly. Now that I was standing up properly, I continued to keep my gaze on him. Things were getting very serious right about now. She was speaking of getting injured, that I should purposely let myself get nearer to death? At first it seemed crazy, which is why I questioned it and then I thought about it. When in the realm of the living, I didn't truly feel a "pulse" coming from Rukia. She did, as she has a heart, but not a living pulse, as in she can be killed. But in here, I felt one! She must be...

"Dead..."

I said on realization. And then the idea sprang within me. She wasn't to share her powers with me, I was to unlock my own. I was sure I had enough spirit in me to do that anyway. And most certainly enough soul.

"So what you're saying here Rukia, is to let myself be so beaten by him that I'm close to death. When he thinks I've had enough, I'll deal the final blow to my heart, "killing" myself which should really unlock my soul reaper powers. And then it's all battle from there on out."

I smirked, unafraid to die just this once.

"Sounds like a plan."

I rushed back into battle and found myself flash stepping a little slower this time, but still pretty quickly. I was trying to keep cutting at him from all angles, performing every single sword dance I knew and wielding my sword how I knew how to best, it was my sword after all. I tried to slash him in the side, remembering the scar on the side of my body. He'd pay dammit! And he'd pay real good.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:31 pm

"Precisely! Once we do that you'll have way more power in this realm and you'll acquire a Zanpakuto. That's when we'll hit him hard! Take him out with our joint power!"

Rukia smirked, knowing well that this plan would work and she would get her Zanpakuto. But would this power be enough to defeat this monster? She moved back and watched Utena go in for another set of attacks.

"We'll defeat him!"

Ulquiorra didn't feel intimidated by the plan, even after hearing it. He was so confident in his powers that even with her newly acquired power she'd still fail. He took both hands from his pockets and started blocking off the barrages of slashes with perfect execution. Then when Utena came with a side slash he elbowed the blade down, creating an opening to her torso. With his other hand he swiftly delivered five powerful jabs to her chest and then used a palm thrust to send her into the ground.

"Weak."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:42 pm

I was sent backwards, tumbling in the dust, over and over and over, my body being thrashed about like it was a rag doll in the sands of the ground. I felt so weak. That was a strong hit. Why oh why was this guy so strong? I couldn't even land a hit on him and when I did, it didn't cut his skin, it didn't even make a mark. He was able to deflect the blade so easily, as if his bone was made of steel and his skin of iron. This guy...

I tried to get up and found myself fall right back down, I began to cough and heave and hold my chest. I was losing air, had he broken something? Once I barely stabilized my breathing, it was a pant, a heavy pant from being tired. I was bruised and beaten and damaged everywhere, I was willing to bet, a part of me was fractured. My eyes still looked up at him with incredible determination to beat him. I worked my way to standing, shakily. I wasn't ready to rush back into battle, but I had to. I just had to.

"Come on... is that the best you've got?"

I smirked and wiped some blood from my mouth that was gathering. I rushed back into battle with him, weakly and even more slowly now doing a flash step in attempts to cut his rock hard skin that seemed impervious to such injuries. Just one measly cut is all I was looking for. I felt my body growing heavier this time around though, was this really it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Rukia watched in horror as her friend got beat to a bloody pulp. She knew that it had to be done but still, it was part of the plan. Ulquiorra was displeased with her performance so far. Relentlessly she tried to attack again. This time Ulquiorra grabbed her wrist, squeezing tightly, and cocked back his other hand. Using greater strength than before he punched her right in the stomach, still grabbing her wrist while doing so.

"You weren't strong enough human."

He then threw her body into the air, aiming his fist at her. A bala was fire but before it could hit Rukia jumped into the air and caught Utena, saving her from what would have been her demise.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 pm

I was battered. I fell into Rukia's arms, she had saved me from my doom. That would have been the end if she didn't intervene. I thought inside my mind...

'I'm going to have to thank her for saving me this time around... when I get the chance...'

More or less, I could feel the traits of death upon me and come to think of it, Ulquiorra's whole atmosphere wreaked of the stench, and of course, the action of dying as well. Hollows, were they meant to symbolize a form of death? More importantly, were the Espada or whatever this guy was? I found myself being gently put down from Rukia's comfortable arms. Every part of me was bloody, I could feel sloshing, as if some of my bones were broken or heavily cracked. I could feel bruises internally and externally. I could feel blood pouring out of me. I could feel despair, most basically, like this guy had expressed on his face. I tried to breath as evenly as I could. I managed to hardly stand up and raise my sword. As he was about to think I was going in for another round of attack, I took the sword and took a deep breath, then plunging it through my heart.

I gasped, and blood dripped. I found myself really dying now. I was quickly losing air, my heart palpitating and then slowing down altogether. Was Rukia sure about this? And as soon as my heart had stopped, that's when I felt this surge of power and a huge aura of white surrounded the small radius around me. Suddenly, my hair began to blow in winds that seemed to be summoned from nowhere. My eyes opened with ferocity and glowed a bright cyan under the white light of the aura surrounding me. I pulled my sword out of me and it began to transform. At this time, I gained my own form a soul reaper uniform. The normal black robes that were used to fight more freely were under this topical one, of course. The other that appeared, there was now a red headband tied around my forehead and a white coat with red linings on the sleeves over the normal soul reaper uniform. It had a design with japanese characters on the back on a big spot of red. There were bandage wrappings around my wrists. That's when my sword began to transform as well.

My sword turned into a long and sharp, pointy rapier. It was designed like my normal sword was only shaped different towards the end. There was a swirling of metal near the end of the hilt of the sword, and on it there were flowers, roses of white. The sword was white, pure. I pointed it at him, ready. Smirking. My powers overflowing in this moment.

OOC:I tried the best I could to describe what I was picturing for the uniform and for the sword and since it's a bit confusing, I have pictures to show you. The first is the uniform;

Spoiler:

And this is the sword:

http://www.aurorahistoryboutique.com/products/C000497_L.jpg

Just picture it with what I said in the post. It being a pure white color, it having white roses on the swirling metal things by the end of its hilt that leads into the sword. It's a German rapier, I believe.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 pm

There was nothing to do but watch Utena plunge the sword into her heart. Rukia waited there, resting on her knees and shin. She looked at Utena and then it happened! A surge of energy raced across the dry soil and a powerful gust picked up.

"Incredible.....This spiritual pressure is.....Incredible."

As always Ulquiorra stood there emotionless. Not even intrigued one bit by her transformation. Maybe now he could get the challenge he wanted.

"I hope you last long, human....Or should I now call you a Soul Reaper?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:57 pm

"Call me what you will, but my name is Utena. And I want you to remember that name."

I took a pause and put the sword on my capable and strong shoulders. I turned my body in a "cool" sort of pose and the powers rose a little bit more as I glared at him, hard. And then I spoke again, my voice a little raspy from screaming.

"Because I'm going to be the one that beats you, human or soul reaper alike!"

I turned to Rukia and smirked.

"Let's do this ... Rukia."

And then I directed my gaze back at the emotionless Ulquiorra. He was standing there with such a smug face. That same face that told me I presented no threat to him even in this newly powerful state. I was going to show him and prove him wrong. The sword, I took down from off my shoulders and readied it. A name echoed in the back of my mind, my thoughts going haywire, screaming it to me. I thought...

'Could this be the name of my sword? My... Zanpakuto?'

And then I did. A moment of silence from my powers and the winds alike, the sands stopped moving for this one moment. I concentrated and closed my eyes, raising the sword right in front of me and placing one of my hands softly on its blade. It was an inch away from my nose. Then my eyes opened, on either side of the blade, fiercely, and I cried out...

"Flourish... Bara no Kami!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Game on! With her new Soul Reaper abilities she was going to be stronger than before. Maybe that also increased the other girl's morale. With her newly acquired Zanpakuto the Espada could finally have a chance of using Murcielago. Ulquiorra stretched out one arm and gestured for them to come at him with all they had.

"Let's see what you're capable of Utena."

Rukia nodded and held out her Sode no Shirayuki, encasing the blade in ice and extending its length. She then flash stepped her way towards Ulquiorra, appearing above him and coming down with a slash. Even if he tried to block it'd freeze his body.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:39 am

I smirked and released my shikai with that command. That had to be the sword's name, Bara no Kami. God of Roses. And thus the roses and the sword both began to glow in a pure white, the aura sorta of faded and yet transparently stayed around me. I stared at him and wielded my sword, ready to go, getting into a stance.

And so the battle was about to begin!

I raced into battle with him, my flash step faster than ever now. I was able to flash back in and out, sending my rose whips, covered with thorns to try and cut at his skin and confuse him, to tangle him up. It was at this point that I was still trying manage to get one little cut on him. My battered body and he remained in perfect form! I don't think so!

OOC: Unfortunately, I don't have any idea what the shikai's ability could be. So help?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:14 pm

So it began! They both rushed in for Ulquiorra. Rukia was closing in for a slash from her Sode no Shirayuki, which was now encased in ice. She cut downwards and Utena followed with lashes from her whip. Pretty improved tactic for now. Ulquiorra moved out of the way, the momentum from her swing carrying the blade down to the ground.

While doing that he kept his eyes on the whip. "I see you are trying to entangle me to hold me down. That's not going to work on me." The Espada, instead of moving away from it, caught the whip with his hand and grabbed on. He pulled on the whip to get her close to him. To make sure that Rukia didn't try anything her fired another Bala at the ice portion of her sword and shattered it into pieces.

"Oh no!!!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 pm

I smirked and had already seen that coming, so when he grabbed onto the rope to bring me in closer, I let go of it and flash stepped to appear in back of him again. As he tried to swing at me, I just flash stepped around him, dodging his strikes, and if it came to the right angle to do this, blocked them.

So entangling him isn't going to work. He'll just grab the vines and bring me to him to injure me further. There is no way I'm about to let that happen. And then he did it.... to keep Rukia from attacking, he shattered the ice around her Zanpakuto. Her ability was ... now that made me even angrier. I was getting pushed to the edge. He wanted to mess with me and my friend, fine, then he'd pay the price!

"Damnit! Who the hell do you think you are?! TAIYOU BAKUHATSU!"

And several energy blasts of pure white came streaming his way, all with the same amount of explosive power Ichigo had with his Getsuga Tenshou. Rukia, immediately would have realized this. I continued to fire them off at him, slashing through the air in different fashions. Each one of them as powerful as the last. I continued, until I flashed stepped in and out again to appear a few feet across front him, in front of him. I roared again with anger and summoned more power, however much I could manage, my blade getting enforced with another layer and glow of pure white. The roses grew, if they continued to grow and they reached their full stage growth, I would release bankai.

I growled.

"UGH! Take this! Hanabira Arashi, release!"

And with that, I took the sword in my hands and rotated it to the left, summoning a whole storm full of rose petals falling from the sky above us. They floated downwards peacefully, seeming to be of no malice. But as I placed my other hand on the blade, rotated it back to an upward position and pushed forward with force, they all flew at Ulquiorra is a hurricane like fashion. The red ones exploded like dynamite. The pink ones tried to cut him like sharp leaves. And the white ones, fell to the ground beneath his feet. They would be of use later. I smirked. Was this really working?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:58 pm

All of Ulquiorra's actions were enraging Utena. Especially that last one where he shattered Rukia's Shikai ability as if it were nothing. How strong was this Arrancar? Rukia stared at her damaged weapon and then looked back at Utena. She no longer had any hope. That was until Utena raged and sent a barrage of white energy raves at Ulquiorra. This technique was so familiar, like Ichigo's! 

"U-Utena....."

Ulquiorra stood his ground and put his hands out, stopping the raves. They all bunched up and merged into a more powerful attack. The immense force had pushed Ulquiorra into the ground. He slowly slid back as he tried to push this attack off. 

"Impressive Utena.....But that's not-"

That wasn't all! Utena released her petal attack! Now there was an all out attack. Rose pedals stormed around Ulquiorra. Red pedals setting off explosions, pink slicing by like storming daggers, and white ones just scattering around and onto the floor. The Espada could no longer fend the blast off. Explosions were going off everywhere and in the end nothing but smoke and a slightly damaged landscape was left. 

Rai Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 pm

I panted and stayed where I was, the stems attached to the roses grew a little more. I stood there, protectively in front of Rukia and yet kept on guard, my chest heaving for air. I was ready to go any time he was. I saw the smoke begin to finally and slowly dissipate to allow my eyes to see. It appeared that I did hit him with that attack and I smirked knowing I could at least injure him a little bit. Then my eyes trailed to find Rukia's broken ability in the sands, and herself as well, a little broken too, discouraged by Ulquiorra's blast. My voice was fuller now, and stronger, the tone of it a little raspy and deeper than usual, it was still my voice, but it had the same inflection Ichigo's would have had if he were speaking to her. I said calmly... as the winds blew...

"Are you alright, Rukia?"

By this time, my eyes found their ways back to gaze angrily and readily at Ulquiorra. He seemed a little stunned and slightly impressed at the power I was capable of. I needed to attack him more, I needed to defeat him and I needed to prove I wasn't just one of those worthless nobodies he talked about. I wanted to explore Hueco Mundo damnit and no one was going to stand in my way. Suddenly, I realized... there was a little number on his jacket that I had missed before. 4? But what did that stand for...? And then, after a long pause, I asked Rukia again, looking at the number directly, my back to her..

"Hey... what's the 4 on his jacket for? Is that supposed to be some sort of symbol or somethin'?"

My hands were all bloody and dirty and bruised. I was clearly battered and tired, and worn, but I kept going. I had to persist. For my reasons alone. This battle was sure going to get intense.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Rukia dropped her Sode no Shirayuki and looked at Utena. That all attack managed to keep Ulquiorra at bay, giving them time to talk for minute. Incredible how even one of her techniques reminded Rukia of Ichigo.

"I'm alright Utena, thanks for asking. That was an awesome attack back there. Now let's finish this guy.......No..."

Her eyes widened as she stared in disbelief. That 4 was the harbinger of destruction. The Espada Ulquiorra Cifer! If that was his rank there'd be no way that they'd be able to defeat him!

"Utena!! We have to get out of here!!! He's an Espada and he's number four!!!"

Ulquiorra's jacket was ripped up, revealing the number. But his skin, his flesh, was not damaged a bit. He stared at them, still bearing that same emotionless face, and pointed towards them.

"I am Ulquiorra Cifer, Espada Cuatro in Lord Aizen's army. Prepare to die."

A small green orb of energy gathered at the tip of his finger. Then in a matter of seconds it shot out in the form of a massive beam. This was a cero.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:08 pm

"You're wel-..."

My eyes widened and suddenly I turned around in comical anger. I screamed.

"Wh-wh-what did you just say? He's a what number what?!"

I sighed and cried out.

"That means there are more like him?! Geez, I wonder if you get closer to 1 how much stronger they are. He's probably REALLY strong. But, you know something Rukia, as weak as I am right now and as broken Sode no Shirayuki may be, we have to fight. I want to battle this guy and prove to him what I can do. And the only way to do that is to show him. So I don't know about you, but I'd like to go another round with him, and I'd like to have you fighting with me at my side. If that's cool with you."

I turned around and smirked, the winds blow by again, dramatically. The scene right now was awesome, and the mood seemed to be so invigorating that anyone who walked by could just feel it. I smirked and the smoke had finally cleared to reveal Ulquiorra in the clearing. His clothes were tattered, that was good at least. We were doing well....

And then he spoke. Cold and emotionless like before. There was suddenly a green ball of energy hurling its way towards me full speed. I didn't turn around in time enough to be able to dodge, and thus, it flew right through me. Creating a small hole just below what would have killed me. I took the hit hard and stumbled backward, falling to the ground on my knees and gushing blood. My coughs could be heard, as well as pants for air, and my eyes were widened. That... was... powerful...

My sword dropped on the floor next to me. Was this really it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Rukia immediately rushed to Utena's side. She had been blasted by a Cero! Why did this have to happen!? Why today!? She dropped to her knees and placed her head on Utena's chest, her face covered in tears.

"No....No.....No......Utena please! Please do not die on me!"

Ulquiorra stood there. The human's weeping catching his attention. He always found emotions like that interesting.

"Why do you cry for her Soul Reaper? What has she done for you? You've just met this girl and it already seems like she is your best friend. It's a pity she won't be able to live long enough for me to ask her if that feeling is mutual."

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next