MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:18 pm

I was weak, and just barely hanging on to life. I needed to live, I needed to fight. I needed to beat this guy and show him that we're not all that helpless against his attacks. He may have just shot energy right through me, but that didn't mean I was giving up. I opened my eyes and coughed a little bit, alive, my hand reached for my sword and grabbed it loosely. It was then that I whispered the word....

"Ban...kai..."

And the sword and my power both escalated to way higher than it was before. It seemed the same warm light that was encumbering me before showed again, brighter than ever. Steam rose from the wound created in the middle of me, and showed it was beginning to heal a little bit. Just a little bit, enough for me to have a little more strength in my swing, and movement in my body. It was giving me the chance to live once more, or at least gain something back that I almost lost. My dignity. I stood there, all bandaged and with torn soul reaper clothes, half revealing my battered skin. My hair, instead of being a short cut of pink locks, began to flourish and grow longer, the pink locks extending. I closed my eyes and readied myself for the transformation that was happening. Soon, the ripped soul reaper clothes dissolved into the white light and the regal uniform of a prince crossed with some new type of soul reaper outfit was placed upon my body, of course, some of the bandages still showing, and the hole as well. And when I opened my eyes again, they were fierce and a more dark blue color. They glowed with determination and readiness. They wanted to take this guy down. And that is exactly what I was going to do.

I looked back to Rukia briefly and then back at Ulquiorra. It was then that my sword had grown as well. It was no longer in the shape of a regal rapier with vines growing up from the roses on the hilt up to my hands; Now it more resembled the form of a whip with thorns and some roses on it that had a long reach and could transform into anything at my command, of course, rose themed. I smirked, ready for battle. This was one I wasn't going to lose.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Rai Uchiha Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Rukia gazed at the transformation in awe. Utena never ceased to amaze the Soul Reaper. She had acquired her Zanpakuto and her Bankai in just one day. Years in the Soul Society and Rukia has not unlocked hers yet. Now this battle could change! Now Utena could beat this Espada with the new power.

"Utena! It's time to turn this battle around!"

The Espada's eyes remained on Utena. He definitely felt that surge of power from her, but still, he didn't think it was enough to beat him. His hand moved for the hilt of his Murcielago.

"Impressive. You managed to unlock your Bankai the same day you received your Zanpakuto. Such a feat you pulled off there Utena. But it's a shame that you have all this power and don't even belong to this world. You make Rukia seem pathetic....."

Rukia stared at him for a good minute. Was he trying to turn them against each other or just throw them off their game?

Rai Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 pm

"Rukia is not pathetic, and I don't intend to make her look that way."

I scoffed and posed differently again, remarking very coldly, and staring at him icily as well.

"And I think she's proud to have seen that I've accomplished Bankai within the same day. She's happy for me, not jealous or angry. Upset or anything! So just shut your mouth and stop trying to turn us against each other! Fight like the thing you're rumored to be! Fight like you were fighting before.. Damnit Ulquiorra, I swear... I'm not going to be leaving this place until you're defeated!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs and my powers kept surging. The spiritual pressure within me was rising. It was almost battle time again. I looked to Rukia, waiting for her response to what was going on. I wanted to battle side by side with her, not me on the front lines and her behind me. This was us together beating him!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:34 am

Utena's speech had lifted Rukia's spirit. She stood strong with a smile and raised her Sode no Shirayuki, pointing it at Ulquiorra. No longer did she appear to be helpless. Rukia was ready for this battle!

"Utena, you always have the right words for everything! We are going to put you into the ground you damn Espada! Now let's do this!"

She flash stepped her way towards Ulquiorra; moving a zig-zag route. Ulquiorra raised his hand and again charged the same green ball of energy at his finger tips again. When Rukia was close enough she slashed at his rib. The Espada's forearm met the blade. Pushing her off he fired the Cero at Utena.

"Your Zanpakuto won't affect me Soul Reaper."

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:04 pm

I noticed he was beginning to charge another one of those green balls of energy. I couldn't get hit again. I watched as Rukia's attempts to slash at his ribs failed and then it was my turn. I smirked and as the Cero fired at me, I flashed stepped out and back in, commanding my rose whip to whack him with the extra sharp thorns. I continued to wield it as if I were taming a lion, which I had hoped would at least do some damage. If that technique failed, I had another idea in mind. Just how was this guy so damn powerful anyway?

I cringed, how was I to defeat him?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Rukia quickly planted her feet on the ground and pushed at him again for another slash. This time she'd aim for his head. She moved as quickly as she could but it had the same result. He blocked it with his damn arm. It didn't matter though; her main intention was to simply get his attention. When Ulquiorra defended himself against that attack he left himself open to the lash. The whip struck his chest and left a clean cut.

"Got him!"

The Espada didn't let the whip return to Utena's side though. He caught it and pulled again, drawing his Murcielago and slashing at her if she was pulled to him.

"You will both die here."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:33 pm

I smirked and then jumped back so I wasn't pulled into him. I knew his tricks all too well. Dying? Was he seriously talking about killing me? That wasn't going to happen on my watch! We already cut his chest and I wasn't about to give up now! I placed my hands together and concentrated and then I called out.

"Bakudo #2! Sei!"

And then the thorns on the rose whip that Ulquiorra was holding in his hand at the moment began to grow in size and expand. In the process they were growing enough to be able to pinch his skin in between the spaces the thorns were located, they also grew more sharp, in order to stick him more. I had hoped that would be enough for him to let go and I waited until he did. Once the grip loosened and he "dropped" the whip out of his hold, it came back to my hands to handle and the kido was called off, the thorns returning to normal size and sharpness that they were before. I smirked, seeing his bloody hand. This was not over!

"Are you beginning to see what we can do to you Ulquiorra? Why don't you stop being so cocky and bring it on! I promise I will defeat you and I'm going to!"

I roared and readied myself for another round would him. What would he throw at me this time? Whatever it was, I was beginning to have a plan. I smirked and discreetly released another kido upon the immediate area. The petals beneath him would gradually start to grow. We needed to keep him in that one spot. And so far, it was working.

'We're doing great...Rukia...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:50 pm

The thorns had extended and pierced his hand in several locations. Once this occurred he released his grip and pulled back his hand. Blood drops dripped onto the floor. Rukia moved back and joined Utena at her side.

"That was great Utena! We're finally getting somewhere. He already has a cut on his chest and his hand is probably useless now! It's time we give this guy one hell of combo!"

Ulquiorra's wounds quickly healed. Cells were repairing themselves and it was incredible how fast they were doing so. A drop of sweat rolled down her face as she watched his body recover.

"It's futile. Nothing you do will defeat me."

"Oh yeah!?"

Lifting her blade to the air and then stabbing it into the ground, a white circle formed before her. She began her ritualistic attack by then stabbing the eart four more times. An extremely frigid front brewed in from the holes and swept towards Ulqiorra, freezing everything in its path. To keep him in that zone she flash stepped behind him and slashed downwards. He grabbed the blade and sent a kick right to her gut, sending her rolling across the dirt. Fortunately for her, the wind had touched Ulquiorra's legs before he could move, freezing him in place.

"Hmm?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:31 pm

"Thanks Rukia, that's just what I needed."

I smiled. It truthfully was all I needed. I took my rose whip and held it downward, and out of harm's way for anyone standing nearby. I raised one hand and released another kido. And it was now that those white petals would come into their own use. The petals began to grow gradually and that was when I raised the whip again to attack. We needed to injure him even more. And working together seemed to be doing the trick.

"Alright Rukia! Let's go in for another attack!"

I yelled and we were back into battle. Our advantage: He couldn't move.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Ulquiorra was immobilized! His legs were were frozen and the petals from the rose technique grew and entrapped him. What an impressive combination of attacks from them two.

"I see."

Rukia flash stepped forward, moving alongside the whip lash, and slashed his arm clean off. The rose ship lashed his chest again, creating a gash. Blood splattered onto the floor. Looks like his skin was able to be penetrated.

"Yeah!!!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 am

I panted, catching my breath from what was going on. The attacks had to be rapid fire. If they weren't, they wouldn't do us any good. But it did seem we now had the advantage. His skin was able to be pierced after all and now he was losing a lot of bloodshed. Plus, he was immobile. It was definitely working out in our favor. I was beginning to feel the effects of sustaining this power for a little longer than my body would have hoped for. I was beginning to feel the least bit tired from pushing myself. But I had to keep fighting, I had to keep going. I had to defeat Ulquiorra! I had something to prove!

"Ngh......"

I groaned and cringed, commanding my rose whip to try and strike at him from all different angles. If he was able to fight them off without harm to his skin, well, I'd just have to try from different angles and a little harder. At least Rukia's element could come in handy with holding him in place. I just hoped he didn't know a fire technique, if he did, we'd both be doomed. I kept sending in my rose whip for attack and then drew it back when it was missing. During this time, I was learning. I decided it was a better idea to know more things about my opponent when he's in the midst of battle, and so while Rukia was attacking, I took a good look at him, studying his open and weak spots at the moments where Rukia struck. Some of them were in the clear and did every time, some were just that time around. I had to pay close attention and soon I was rushing back into battle with him. Charging my rose at his form aggressively. If he deflected it even once more, I had a plan, with the petals and the thorns, now, alike.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Ulquiorra continuously took hits from Rukia's blade, blocking some of them and then getting hit by a few. She didn't stop cutting at him. Anything she could do to kill this guy she'd try. He was gradually cracking the ice. She didn't realize that he was though. Then he was taking lashes from Utena.

"Take this and that you damn Espada! You and your kind are not wanted here! Utena, looks like we'll actually be able to explore Hueco."

By now Ulquiorra was covered in blood. The ice shattered and he used Sonido to appear in front of Rukia, sending his hand right into her chest and stabbing through. The wounds slowly healed on his body.

"Die Soul Reaper..."

Rukia's eyes widened before she was kicked onto the floor.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:38 pm

"Looks like we will after al-"

I got halfway through the word all before I witnessed Ulquiorra do something totally and completely uncalled for. Though from him, I should have expected it. But I didn't and to see my best friend go down like that, it shocked my eyes and my body both. My eyes widened and I watched as Rukia was stabbed straight through her chest by Ulquiorra's arm and then kicked to the side like she was nothing. No doubt, he was reaching to grab at and rip her heart out. I don't think he did, but still, to see the hole in her chest like that, and the thought that he had quite literally and physically touched her like that, touched her heart, touched her at all, got me angry. I eventually, slowly, as time would have it, turned my head and readjusted it back at the bastard who had hurt Rukia. I stood in front of her protectively and that was when a whole new event occurred.

My eyes closed and then there was a gigantic roar of power from even the depths of my soul I didn't know I had. They resounded far for miles on end, the spiritual pressure being released from me, lifting rocks in the process from the ground and making them float, the winds picked up drastically and my whole form began to glow again. But this time, instead of a heavenly white, I was encased in almost a demonic black with little surges of white in between. My soul reaper uniform once more transformed.

This time, the uniform began to become closer to that of a rose demon. My skin became tanner and more bulky, yet silky smooth. My form became more slender and more perfected, since I was in fact, a girl. My hair grew out even longer and then proceeded to tie its long pink strands back with a red ribbon holding it together, the strands coming out in the ponytail in back were extremely spiky, the sharpness at the ends of my hair were much like thorns themselves. My face became more slender and the tattoo of a white rose appeared on my forehead, it glowed more a moment and then faded, pulsating only when the power surged. My eyes still remained closed and all the rocks that were floating in the air, were then obliterated by the power of my spiritual pressure alone. For the most part, they were anyway. Some of them just fell to the floor, slightly destroyed. And once I was completely done powering up, my eyes began to gradually open.

[color=blue"How dare you.... you bastard..."[/color]

The tone of my voice had dropped and become more womanly and raspy all the same. It had a demonic undertone to the words and as my eyes opened, they revealed to have no pupil in them, just a very white-gray color. My hair had darkened a shade too, and the thorns on my zanpakuto had sharpened and grown. There was an extra feature added to the whip and its thorns as well, but that I would have kept secret from Ulqui. I watched as he stood there smugly. I was going to save Rukia, and protect her with my life and...

"I'm not going to let a scumbag like you take away my friend's life. I won't let you continue to release this terror upon us, upon anyone who enters here and of course the entire spirit realm! I won't do it! You're going to be defeated and so be it if I have to kill you with my own hands, god damnit, then I will do just that! Your existence will cease!"

I screamed out to him, my voice breaking on a couple of words, showing it had yet to mature a bit, despite the state I was in. And my powers continued to surge around me. He shouldn't have gotten me angry. The white petals continued to form their little barrier around him slowly. Soon, soon they would become quite useless.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:16 am

Ulquiorra raised his hand to his face and examined the blood with so much interest. His eyes then shifted to Utena, now in her new form. This power was capable of pushing Ulquiorra to using his secret ability....

"You've grown stronger Utena. It's too late for your friend. I have pierced her lung, she will die now and there isn't anything you can do to help her."

The Espada slowly approached Utena with his Murcielago in his hand.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:20 am

"You're wrong. There is."

I calmly walked over to Rukia, and bent down, transforming my rose whip into a small dagger with the rose design at the end of it. I took it and lightly placed it in her hands, firmly enough so that her hand wrapped around it, and mine wrapped around hers. Helping her, I stabbed it straight into her gut and some of my powers flowed into her. That should keep her stable enough. The dagger turned back into a rose whip after being pulled out of Rukia's gut and came back to my hands as I stood up and watched him with much hatred in my eyes. I stood coldly and then remarked.

"And her missing life force you took will be replaced by yours, after I take your life, that is."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 am

"Wrong."

Using Sonido, Ulquiorra had appeared at Utena's side, escaping the white petals. He slashed at her side with his Murcielago. Again his speed was remarkable.

"With yours."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

I spotted him just in time and was able to flash step away from him. I sighed.

"I'll prove to you, I mean what I say!"

I shouted and rushed in, flash stepping every which way in order to trick him and be able to battle him. He was no ordinary opponent, that's for sure. I needed to be on top of my game in order to face this guy. And I was, I believed. I will save you Rukia, no matter what.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:51 pm

The blade swiped through the air, the force from it cutting the ground below. She had gotten way faster as well.

"We'll see."

He flash stepped in the same manner she did, calculating when she'd appear again. With great timing her fired a Cero at her. Rukia slowly opened her eyes. She lifted her hand to her mouth and wiped off the blood.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:00 pm

I watched out for the Cero, you know, his moves were almost becoming predictable. I watched him. He was going to try and get me at the worst possible time, the moment where I wasn't on guard. The moment where I would be the most vulnerable, flashing in and out of my step. I understood his method and I saw through it. Now, I needed to work around it.

"If you think that's going to work, you're seriously mistaken buddy!"

I roared in a raspy tone already and was able to dodge the Cero thrown at me. Then I threw some of the same energy waves at him that I did before. They were stronger now and had dimmed slightly in color, as had my power becoming more deep inside of me. We'd have to surpass all levels of myself to summon my ultimate power, and right now, I was close. But, then again, I didn't want to have to use my ultimate power because then, well, I'd be exhausted afterward and if he wasn't dead, we'd be doomed. I had to keep battling with him and hoping that he would soon fall. That, or Rukia or I would have a plan.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Her awareness levels had heightened, how disappointing. Ulquiorra's Cero unfortunately missed by a long shot and as he stood there there were waves of energy shot at him.

"Is she really this fast now....?"

They were too fast even for him. The waves crashed into Ulquiorra, sending him into the ground. There was an explosion and again a cloud of smoke had risen from the crater made.

"Enclose."

A black pillar of energy rose from the smoke and then returned to the ground in the form of black rain. When the smoke cleared Ulquiorra was standing there in a white coat, his hollow piece larger and covering the top of his head. There were also large bat wings protruding from his back. It was the Resurreccion.

"You have definitely surprised me with your power Utena. I underestimated you. But now I will show no mercy. You and your friend will be wiped off the face of Hueco Mundo."

For everyone in the area, they'd feel despair.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:07 pm

"No, you are the one who shall perish!"

I called out to him as the smoke began to encumber the field. And then it began to clear, all too quickly from my sight. And then I saw it, he didn't look the same. The piece of the hollow he wore had expanded, had grown and so had his white coat. He had almost transformed completely, unrecognizably. I saw the wings on his back, but his face sort of stayed the same. I blinked.

"You think a damn little transformation trick is going help you? Huh? You think it's going to slow me down. You hurt my friend, you put her life in danger. I don't care whether or not you hurt me, do whatever the hell you want to me. But if you dare to hurt Rukia as you have, dare to do it again, well asshole, you'll find yourself rolling in the same like that skull you have atop your head now. DEAD!"

I cried out, power surging through my veins once more. My anger was beginning to become out of control. And then my powers would truly surge.

"Heh, and whether you like it or not, buddy..."

I smirked and stood there, calling upon more of my power.

"You're the one who gave me the powers I have right now. So thanks!"

I exclaimed and readied myself for battle. Meanwhile in my head, my thoughts trailed to...

'Rukia... I hope you're okay..'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 pm

"Your spiritual pressure does not scare me Utena. Even with this power I cannot be defeated, especially by a human with some borrowed Soul Reaper power. The both of you will die here...."

Ulquiorra held his Murcielago up high and pointed the tip of the blade at her. Green javelins formed all around him and then shot out at Utena like a shower of pikes. As soon as they were released he vanished, appearing beside the weakened Rukia. Holding the tip of the blade at her neck he was curious to know how Utena would react.

"Ugh....No...."

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind me throwing a little twist in the story again. I thought it was kinda getting a little bland with just them screaming back and forth at one another. ^^ Hope you don't mind.

"Damnit, you bastard!"

I watched as the javelins all converged upon me, and they were coming in fast. Then he pointed the blade to Rukia's neck, threatening her life. Was he really doing this right now? I closed my eyes and braced for the worst, placing my sword out in front of my to protect me from the hit. Not that it would do much, and even though there was no sound, the only thing I could hear was the attack converging on me, there seemed to be a force who had blocked it from ever hitting me. There seemed to be a figure generating kido standing in front of me strongly. It was a female and I slowly opened my eyes to look at who it was who was protecting me from the blast. She seemed to struggle a little bit with holding the attack off, but she was able to do it and protect me. She was slim, wore a black style of dress and had a sleek body. Her golden eyes watched the enemy with much fire in them. The first time they'd ever really been that way. Then she lightly smirked when she was sure Ulquiorra was looking her square in the eyes. Then the strong and yet feminine timbre of her voice spoke...

"Now!"

And then there was another presence in the area. Another girl and she was able to flash in and behind Ulquiorra. She held an extended form of her finger as a weapon to his neck, and stayed there with a large smirk, and her eyes making sure the target didn't move or get away or she'd get him. And out of her mouth came the whisper...

"Sting all enemies to death... Suzumebachi...."

My eyes looked relieved to see my friends. But how did they find us and why were they here? Did they somehow sense we were in trouble? But... how could they have tracked us? Either way, the only thing I could manage to say was...

"It's.... you... Yoru...ichi.. and Soi Fon."

Yoruichi cracked a smile and turned her head around to face me, the gleam in her eyes different when she met my gaze. A more friendly look was present now.

"Of course. You didn't think you'd be going against the fourth espada alone did ya?"

OOC: Also could you do me the favor of playing Yoruichi? Pwease? If you want, you can add another character in there for me to play to make it fair. Because then I will have Soi Fon and Utena and someone else. And you'll have Yoruichi, Ulquiorra and Rukia.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm

The attacks where fended off by none other than Yoruichi. So she had recruitments here now? They were also powerful. The way this was looking, Ulquiorra might be forced to go stage two. Soi Fon was already behind him with her weapon at his neck, she was fast.

"Well isn't this a twist? Lord Aizen had informed me of you Yoruichi, the 'Goddess of Flash.' Not to mention the captain standing behind me, Soi Fon."

An after image of Ulquiorra was left behind as he used Sonido to distance himself from them all. This was turning out to be a handicap. But he was sure that with these Soul Reapers in Hueco, Aizen would be able to detect them. Ulquiorra kept his Murcielago at his side, ready to defend or counter when necessary.

"Harribel, you don't need to stay in the shadows any longer."

Yoruichi raised an eyebrow and turned to Soi Fon. Was someone else here? Rukia slowly got up, limping over to Utena's side.

"Harribel? What is this guy talking about?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:15 am

"Say what now?!"

Soi Fon managed to scratch out of her throat in a raspy tone as the espada was able to wiggle his way out of his designed death-ridden fate. She was obviously not all too happy he was able to do that, and he was calling for reinforcements now? She gritted her teeth and stood and watched with Suzumebachi still present on her hand, her hand now located at her side. I watched as he called upon another and I, was surprised this was all happening. But, Yoruichi spoke, being the mature on of us, and the one of us who actually had a calm level head.

The other member of the arrancar and the espada both made her way out onto the field, no longer hidden by the shadows that were somehow present in this sandy open field. The look in her eyes indicated she was smirking underneath the coat that covered over her mouth and face some. She nodded and made her presence known.

"Who's this lamo now?"

I remarked.

"I was just about to ask the same question. And more importantly, why does he need her here with him? Is he scared or something?"

She cracked a laugh. Soi Fon, I had to hand it to her, the girl was always confident. Not necessarily a bad thing to be either. But there were times where it could get a little annoying or in the way. I kept quiet and watched the scene unfold in front of us. Things were turning out for the better and for the worse. Now there was two of them we needed to be, and Rukia wasn't getting any better. This environment was different and I felt myself growing more tired. At this rate, I might have to fight on the sidelines with my shikai, rather than with Soi Fon and Yoruichi in Bankai. This stunk.

"If you must know. My name is Harribel Tier."

She spoke coldly. I sensed something different about her. She wasn't quite like Ulquiorra and even though right now presently, Ulqui clearly was more dangerous, something about her read 'lethal'. o.o
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next