MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 am

I sighed and mumbled to myself.

"Thank goodness for that guy. Otherwise my stomach is never gonna be full tonight."

It grumbled and we moved tables successfully. Keiko had gotten the dishes prepared again and brought them to us in record time. I smiled and finally chomped down on my burger. Ah meat never tasted so good before. I felt bad sir Soi though. Never hearing the end of it from Yoruichi.

I watched the two of them. Yoruichi doing all the talking and Soi just eating. She just couldn't reply with anything.

OOC: xD go bro. Fulfill your comic destiny. Make this funny as hell. And just tell me what to do and I'll try to do the same. Plus keiko's gonna start flirting with you more. Wink
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Raijin held the burger in his hand and took a mega-bite. You know how those surfboards look when a tiger shark takes a chomp? Well that's how it was looking. There was BBQ sauce all over his mouth. "Delicious!" The whole time he was eating Yoruichi was yapping away.

"How could you do this?? Bringing that along....Do you see Raijin with weapons? No. Do you see Utena with her weapons? No. You should have put some thought into it! What if someone was hurt!? Oh my goodness.....Kisuke would have killed me!" She stuffed her mouth with some salad. At the same time she spoke she chewed her food.

At the other table Yammy was getting scolded. The shorter man had his arms around two women while he did so. "Yammy my man, you cannot be doing that!! Calling that beautiful woman a slut and crashing in on their dinner!? You need to take a chill pill! We're not in Hueco Mundo...."

OOC: Lol I got you sis! And awwwwwww yeaaaaaah! Cool
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Soi fon continued to eat her pasta and dried her mouth a couple times, reaching for the water that was already on the table. She took a drink and held back her anger from Yoruichi chewing her out, and talking her ear off. She had a very unamused face on while she ate. It was funny. I never thought Yoruichi would be a total girl in any kind of relationship and yet here she was being feminine. Well I guess that's what happens when you really like someone. You're willing to change for them.

I chuckled lightly to myself, eating my burger and enjoying my meal. For once it actually felt peaceful again. Thanks to the man who brought away the big guy from our table. Yammy was his name? Was he an Espada? I'd guessed so by the way he spoke of Ulquiorra. I was the least bit worried. I knew I couldn't fight in my present condition, and my powers were depleted. And Soi fon, she was the toughest of us all and she wasn't in a condition to fight either. Nor was Yoruichi. I just hoped this didn't escalate to anything more. But while I did on some level agree with Yoruichi about bringing her weapon to dinner, I couldn't help but dismiss it too. What if there were danger? She was prepared. I sighed, oh well, what a good burger.

Soi fon sighed and then went back to eating her pasta, trying to come up with some sort of reply for Yoru's words.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Yoruichi paused for a moment. Her throat was beginning to bother her from all that yelling. She'd begin eating normally. Soi Fon had enough; and by the look of her face she wasn't really liking the scolding. What a start to this dream dinner. "I'm sorry Soi Fon...It's that you never give yourself freedom from your work. It's like you can't just pretend that you're a normal person whoooooo's not a Soul Reaper. Haha. What am I saying? I know it's in your blood to be prepared at all times. Not saying it's a bad thing. But for once can you please leave that thing home next time?"

Raijin couldn't help but to chuckle. Man, Soi Fon was screwed. He forgot to wipe the BBQ from his lips so he looked ridiculous. Yammy couldn't help but turn his head to stare at Soi Fon. He hated her so much for that little stunt she pulled.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Soi Fon sighed and placed down her fork to look at Yoruichi.

"It isn't your fault. You're right it is in my blood to be a protector. Hence why I packed Suzumebachi with me."

And with the mention of its name, it changed back into a pen and placed back in her pocket.

"And I do appreciate your concern, but I can handle myself and you, Yoruichi. That is the only thing I was trying to accomplish. He is trouble and I must extinguish all enemies no matter the venue or cost. The is the way of the stealth force. But for once, I can, if you wish, ignore my duty and focus on the only thing that matters tonight."

And when Soi was sure Yoruichi was looking at her curiously, looked down at the cloth and into the water left in her glass.

"And that is you, Lady Yoruichi."

She could just barely crack a smile. I must imagine the pain from her heart being broken all that time was overshadowing what she was used to for so long. I smiled and continued to chomp on my burger, almost done with it, having some BBQ sauce on my mouth as well. I licked it up happily.

"Im sorry to bother you guys again. But I just wanted to let you know about the special. Since there is a party of you here tonight, you all get a free special drink. So do you guys want to chance it?"

She smiled and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear as she brought out the notepad to write on again. She was stealing glances at Raijin. This girl, as I was failing to notice seemed to like Raijin. Well, a free drink! Hm.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Yoruichi's lips curved. She practically melted when Soi Fon said that. It was like she was falling in love all over again. "Oh my Soi Fon! You never cease to make me smile!" She laid her head onto her love's shoulders and kissed them. "Oh, a free drink? I'll take a Sex On the Beach please. Maybe it's time for me to just get drunk." She giggled.

Raijin raised his eyebrow. What a weird name for a drink. For a moment he thought she was actually talking about the act. He looked at Keiko and smiled. "I'd like a Piña Colada please." Raijin stared into her eyes. She was very beautiful.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm

"Okay, what about you guys?"

She wrote it down in her notepad.

"I want an Oreo milkshake, hehe.

I wasn't old enough to drink and I wasn't about to break the rules. She wrote it down on the page and then finally turned to Soi fon.

"I don't drink, but I will take a hot chocolate."

She wrote it down and went off to make the drinks. She smiled as she walked away, walking with a little bounce in her steps. She was lightly blushing. But this time I did sense a weird wave coming from her slightly. She didn't seem to be human and that made me stop for a moment. But within that moment it was completely gone; I shrugged, finishing my burger.

"That was amazing! This place has great food!"

Soi fon smiled a little as she kissed her shoulder, the place where she was probably holding more tension. She found Yoruichi completely irresistible in this moment; but being the commander with the greatest poker face she was able to make what she was truly feeling and thinking about behind a mask of hardness. She was good that way. Her gray eyes watched the waitress walk away as well, sensing what I failed to hold onto. She reached to her pocket and kept on guard just in case and that's when her muscles tensed up as the one resting on her would realize.

I smiled and dug into my salad. Yum! ^_^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Yoruichi felt how tense Soi Fon's muscle was. She started massaging her shoulders gently to ease her of her tension. "No alcohol Soi Fon? Hehe." She giggled as she joked around. "I'm not sure if you've noticed Raijin but that girl's eyes are all over you." He sipped the rest of his water and then looked at Yoruichi awkwardly. "Yeah, I've noticed. She's very pretty." He smiled and blushed lightly.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Soi Fon closed her eyes and relaxed into Yoruichi's massage. It felt really good on her tensed muscles. But she'd have to be careful due to the injury on her back. When Yoruichi's hands reached to perhaps a spot on her back that was still sore, she tried her best to take the pain and not cringe. She didn't need alcohol. And she didn't need to return to the Squad 2 Barracks drunk.

I munched on my salad, minding my own business.

"This is good."

I said with a mouth full of salad leaves. I chewed and looked to Raijin curiously. My eyes widened in a bit of surprise.

"Really? Keiko's got the hots for you?"

Again I said, little lettuce pieces spewing everywhere. My mouth was full and I was hungry. Soi fon just continue to relax a little, her eyes closed, trying to sense what it was those two men before really were. She was trying to gauge their powers, and she was trying to distinguish this other faint power she felt. It was masked very well, which surprised her. Could there be another soul reaper around? The sort of spiritual pressure she felt was like nothing she ever felt before. And yet it felt ordinary at the same time...

'Weird...'

She thought. I munched away still, waiting for the drinks to come.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:32 pm

"She sure does." Yoruichi continued massaging Soi Fon. Like her friends, she sensed something coming from their waitress. Raijin couldn't do anything but wait until she returned to see if she was indeed interested. "Guess so.."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 pm

"And here are your drinks everyone! Sex on the beach for the lovely Miss Shihoin. Some hot chocolate for Miss Fon. An Oreo milkshake for Miss Tenjou. And for you Mr. Uchiha, I have a piña colada. And I've added something special to it. I hope you all enjoy."

She giggled and was about to walk away. I started to dig into the milkshake, finding it delicious! I just couldn't get enough. Soi fon seemed concentrated on something. Aha! She was able to pinpoint the location of the spiritual pressure; it was coming from the waitress. Hm, she found that the least bit interesting.

I looked over to Raijin's piña colada. I smiled.

"Oh that's cool. She put little blueberries shaped like hearts in it. You know the blue color kinda resembles the little highlights in her hair."

I chuckled, finally! Someone for Rai!

And as she took her first steps away, Soi fon sprung up out of Yoruichi's grasp and stood there firmly. She kept her hand ready in case. Her voice wasn't loud enough to cause a scene but it was strong enough to make the waitress stop in her tracks.

"Wait just a moment. Don't move, Keiko."

I looked curious. Wonder what she was going to do.

"I knew something was off about you the moment you became our server. Now would you care to tell me why you just referred to us all by name even when we haven't introduced ourselves formally to you? Or how about the fact that there is a powerful but masked spiritual pressure somewha leaking out of you? Identify and explain yourself."

Soi fon glared at her back with a hard look. Just what was going on here...?

"You're very smart and quite the sharp one too. I suppose all the rumors I've heard about you are true, captain."

She said sweetly and didn't turn around.

"My name is Keiko Alandraggo. And I am the former primera Espada." She closed her eyes, in slight fear and bowed her head. She didn't want any trouble.

"Hm i see."

Soi fon looked at her with a squint. I stopped drinking my milkshake in complete shock.

"What?! You mean she's an Espada too?!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Yoruichi stood quiet. She was going to let Soi Fon do all the talking. She was truly a genius when it came to stuff like this. It's so amazing how her mind functions. "Incredible..." Raijin took his drink and sipped from it. He smirked, the drink residue left on his upper lip.

"I see. So you're the former Primera Espada..." His eyes shifted towards the large man from earlier. "That guy over there is the tenth Espada, Yammy Llargo. The one who pulled him back is Coyote Stark. He's the first Espada right now.Bfore I stepped into Hueco with Kisuke he informed me of Aizen and his Espada...So what brings you here Keiko?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 pm

This was her cue to turn around. She had a humble look upon her face. She hurried past Soi fon to sit down at their table when she heard Raijin's voice. She sat down and looked to make sure the manager (her boss) wasnt watching. When she was sure she was clear, she sighed and looked at the table cloth conjuring a way to say things. There was such a look of pain in her eyes when she looked back up with a small blush on her cheeks. Her eyes were a turquoise color. And her hair, the strand of it that was in her face, she cleared with her hand.

"I knew who you guys were from the moment you all walked in. When it said we had reservations from a woman named Yoruichi, I was so excited. I really was happy to meet all of you. You are Aizen informed me of you guys when I was still his Espada. I thought you guys were really cool. And your abilities were awesome. But needless to say I had to train to overcome them, even if I just wanted to write stories about them or admire them and so on. Eventually Lord Aizen just let me go, he found no need for "weak hearted pupils" he told me and he kicked me out. I still have my necklace and my power, but I got replaced with Stark, as his powers had surpassed mine and it seemed his aspect of death was more popular too." She sighed, trying to hold back tears that were almost welling in her eyes.

"So what's the aspect of death you signify, Keiko?"

"Neglect." She looked at me innocently. I could see the tendrils of pain behind those innocent and sweet eyes. Her heart was kind. Soi Fon had already closed her eyes and concentrated on the girl, distressed and having a hard time concealing her spiritual pressure right now. Soi, still on guard, now spoke.

"So, if you're a former Espada, what are you doing working in the human world? And as a waitress at a restaurant. Perhaps you are looking to seek revenge on those that propose a specific spiritual aura to you. Neglect's your aspect yes? Well, those with even so much as an inch of a stench of Aizen on them, you will obliterate and the sweet and fun waitress serving tables is the perfect disguise. There is a reason this restaurant is called Boundary Buffet, or am I wrong?"

Soi fon turned around and took her stance behind the former primera Espada. She opened her eyes and smirked.

"Youre quite brilliant. But you're found out, Espada. This is named so cleverly as it seems it is the boundary between ocean and land, when really it is the boundary between worlds for those starving on both sides. You can cross into the spiritual realm and execute anyone if need be."

She placed a hand on Keiko's shoulder, who jumped.

"You've got it all wrong! I don't do anything like that! I don't have the desire to kill. All I ever do is love and give and try to be kind but it's never returned. It's always ignored. And when I want to share something, that gets ignored too. It hurts and all I want is some real friends. I thought Aizen would be there for me, he promised me too. And the next thing I know, I'm kicked out. I have no intention to hurt you guys and I don't do any of that, I swear. I.. I just... Was trying to be nice. I've had enough of this neglect. And if you ever needed my power , group of soul reapers , I'd give it to you. And Raijin, I think it is, I would never hurt you."

She sighed and looked downward after looking straight at him. I watched the scene play out looking back and forth in between Rai and the girl. Soi fon in a bit of shock and perhaps even sympathy, gently tool her hand off her shoulder. Hm, I think we made a new friend.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:12 pm

"Soi Fon, I believe we can trust her. Something tells me that she isn't lying. Aizen is ruthless like that." She felt bad for the poor girl, having been "neglect" out if all aspects. "Keiko, if you want you can come with us. We'll be your friends." Yoruichi took a sip from her drink and smiled. Raijin gave an accepting nod with his fox smile. Keiko was more than welcome to join them.

The two men sitting at the table had finished up. They walked over to Yoruichi's new table. Yammy had a menacing grin on his face. Stark just had his hands in his pocket. "Please tell me that you're not working here in the human world...Talk about a downgrade." Yammy chuckled at Stark's choice of words. "So you're hanging out with who we're going to kill now huh?" That was the last straw! Raijin stood up and gave them both one of Soi Fon's glare. "Shut up! You talk too much! How about we settle things somewhere else!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm

"Very well."

Soi fon closed her eyes and a small smile could be seen.

"Thank you Captain-Commander Soi Fon. I'll lend my efforts to you honorably. And I hope we can be friends."

Keiko stood up and hugged the small captain, a little too hard. Surprisingly, Soi fon wasn't angry she did that, but she did cringe from her touching the injury on her back. She didn't hug back, just sort of softly said...

"Look I'm not one for hugs."

She giggled and let her go then hugging everyone else and lingering a little more with Rai's hug. She smiled and blushed a little as she did so, so warm. And then she was about to return to work, bidding them all a farewell when two voices she was all too familiar with caught her ears and she froze instantly. Her eyes spread in fear as she turned to face Yammy and Stark.

"Y-Yammy... And you.."

She eyes Stark with a saddened look.

"I thought I saw you guys.. What are you doing here? Please... Don't cause a disturbance. If...If you must fight... Do it somewhere else... And t-these are my only friends. You two should be proud to still be Espada. Well, I have to get back to work..."

She turned around and started to drag herself back to serving tables. Her heart was heavier than ever.

"Oh and thank you very much, Raijin."

She was able to give a brief smile and blow a kiss, then trying to stray as far away as possible.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Yoruichi sat in her chair beside Soi Fon. This girl was so nice, and perfect for Raijin as well. "Take care Keiko. We'll leave money on the table. You can keep the leftover change for the tip. C'mon guys..." She stood up and walked away from the table. None of them were in suitable condition to battle.

"No, thank you Keiko..." His cheeks grew red when she blew him the kiss. He was going to do this for her.

"Looks like we've got ourselves a keeper...I'll rip him to shreds Stark."

"He's all yours. I'll return to Hueco to inform Aizen of your chosen action."

Stark walked away, entering a portal to Hueco.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm

"Raijin... are you going to be okay? I don't want to leave you behind. I don't like the idea."

I looked at him, finishing my milkshake and standing up to full height with crutches. I didn't want to leave him behind. I knew if I stayed behind I might be of some help with my magical skills as they'd seemed to come back a bit; However, I may just get in the way with my inability to battle. I watched him and his next decision regardless.

Soi Fon seemed extremely angry, so angry in fact that she looked like she was a grenade, silently waiting to explode. She knew she couldn't do anything and she wanted to kill Yammy, she wanted to help him out, aware of just how powerful Yammy really was. She decided she had to take a chance. Whilst Yammy was distracted, she silently equipped Suzumebachi. And quickly, she fixated her eyes on one of the marks she'd made on him. She smirked and repeated in her head.

'Sting all enemies to death... Suzumebachi... let's do this.'

She made a flash for it, and attempted to hit him in the same mark she'd hit him in in the first place. Hopefully it'd work and they wouldn't have to deal with this troublesome Espada. She knew she'd get perhaps another mouthful from Yoruichi but at this point she didn't care much.

I got the distinct feeling that this wasn't over, not by the least bit. Hopefully, Soi Fon would hit him though.

"I wonder where Stark's going..."'

Keiko watched him from a distance, and masked again her spiritual pressure. She decided to tell her boss that she had an emergency at home and followed him into Hueco Mundo, creating a portal out of her own just outside the restaurant. She was going to keep an eye on him. Maybe she could even convince him to join them, secretly. She knew Stark, and even though he'd replaced her, she knew he was a laid back kind of guy and maybe if she pleaded, he'd help.

'Alright you can do this Keiko...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:30 pm

"Utena, I can take him. If you stayed behind I'd only have to worry about your safety." The Uchiha watched as Soi Fon zipped towards him to hit him with the same attack as before. She was pushing her limit! In that state she'd only harm herself. Yoruichi tried to stop her but it was too late! Yammy was hit in the same spot again. But he didn't disappear. Why?

"Uggggh!! That shit hurt!!" He swung his massive arm to hit her away. Raijin moved in faster, swiftly grabbing Soi Fon and jumping out if the way. He looked at the portal, watching Keiko pass through before it closed. "Keiko!!" Yoruichi jumped back from Yammy and held her ground. "Dammit Soi! Don't hurt yourself!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:37 pm

"I had to try...."

Soi Fon mumbled out loud as she was caught, in response to Yoruichi's comment. Then she noticed he didn't disappear. She looked perplexed, and her eyes for once became wide.

"No... but that's impossible. How have you not disappeared? My attack should have killed you off by now, I did strike you in the same place twice."

Soi Fon, as she was put down, cringed heavily. That whack really hurt and now there was a small crimson fluid leaking into the bandages slowly, and even to some part of her clothes. She took a knee and Suzumebachi returned to its pen size by kido. She was too weak to continue on. But she managed to, pushing herself, stand up.

"Damnit... if I weren't in the condition I am now, I would make sure you know the wrath of the stealth force commander. Ugh..."

She cringed again and the small blood stain on her shirt, began to slowly grow and expand its borders.

"... Okay. Then I leave him to you, Rai."

I turned my back, closing my eyes and generating a portal using what little magic had come back to me thus far. It was to Urahara's place.

"When I come back for you, you'd better be alive and have kicked this guy to his defeat..."

I walked through the portal and told Yoruichi and Soi Fon to come with me. Keiko had went off on her own. I didn't know if she planned to return or not, but I couldn't concern myself with her at the moment. I'd worry about her later. After all, she WAS the primera espada before Stark, she should be able to really handle herself. :] Go get 'em Keiko.

And with that, we were transported to Urahara's place. The portal closed behind us and my eyes showed nothing but worry. Soi seemed to have a hard time standing..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 am

Yoruichi couldn't believe what happened. Soi Fon's attack had failed! But how could this be? She had no choice but to pass through the portal that Utena had created. "Be careful Raijin!!"

The Uchiha nodded and looked to Utena while she stepped through. "Utena, I won't die before talking to Keiko. I really like her you know? I'll see you soon." He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Yammy sighed and ripped off his suit, revealing his myscular body and a mark near his shoulder that read 10. "It's ashamed I couldn't fight those bitches too. Maybe after I kill you I'll go after them."

Raijin stood silent. Both of his eyes had transformed into the Sharingan. "I'll kill you for Soi Fon. Then I'll bring your head...." In seconds they were both transported to an empty wasteland. The Uchiha's dimension.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 am

Soi Fon, now on the floor in Urahara's residence was having trouble standing. She cringed and panted, trying to take the oozing pain that was now spreading to her entire body, the center of it being her back. She wanted to scream, and she was sweating for not allowing that to happen. She was bent over on all fours on the floor, looking at it in fact. I looked at her; Poor Soi.

I crutched my way over to the couch and tried to think of things to do to distract myself with and not think about Raijin. Gosh, just please come back. I knew he'd win, but I couldn't be too sure.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:23 am

Yoruich dropped to her knees to help Soi Fon. She held her and looked at the wound on her back. "I need some herbs....Dammit!" Yoruichi stood and ran into the kitchen to see what Kisuke had in his inventory. Grabbing a few bandages and some herbs she returned to Soi Fon. Slowly she unwrapped the bandage that Soi Fon had on. "I need you to lay on your stomach for me."

Yammy cracked his neck and crossed his arms. "I don't know how you got me here but either way you're going to die!" In a flash Raijin was in front of him with his arm cocked back. His fist shot like a piston, hitting Yammy in the stomach and sending him flying into a structure. He stepped out the hole and spit out what appeared to be blood. "You're strong for someone your size....You managed to hurt me even with my hiero. I'm going to enjoy this...."

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:28 am

Soi Fon nodded and did as told, placing her undressed clothes on the floor in front of her. She laid on them, on her stomach as instructed. There were a bit stained with blood, and the bandages... even worse. Yoruichi seemed distressed, but this wasn't anything she couldn't take. When Yoruichi took off the bandages on her back and looked upon how bad the injury had reopened, she saw Soi Fon's tiny bones as the skin had not come back yet, of course. Her spine and some part of the wings of her shoulders plated on top of the back part of her ribs showed, the rest of the skin on her back was there and fine. It was bleed like a river of crimson and it stung her, even worse than Suzumebachi would.

I sighed... What monsters these Espada were.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:41 am

Yoruichi placed the bandage on the floor. She then combined the herbs, creating a paste. Once she finished she rubbed it onto her wound. It would sting but the wound would begin to steam, closing up. This was one of Kisuke's greatest herbs. Too bad that was the last one. "Does it hurt?"

Back in the other dimension the battle was heating up. Yammy was firing red blasts of energy, destroying the structures. Raijin was moving from building to building evading them all. He was then met by Yammy, who broke through a building to hit him. His body was sent shooting into another building. "C'moooon weakling!!!" From the rubble shot out dragon heads made of pure superheated fire. They engulfed Yammy and sent him to the ground. "......"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:45 am

Soi Fon didn't speak a word, the wound stung and she tried her best not to make any sort of sound that would indicate it hurt, that it was stinging worse than it was when it reopened. The bleeding was coming to a stop and the least bit of skin was gained back when it steamed, but the wound was still too big to heal altogether. Her bones were visible to the human eye. Scary.

Tears even welled in her closed eyes, and she tried to hold them back. She was going to be tough.

Meanwhile...

"Okay... you can do this..."

Keiko followed Stark a ways across the dessert sands of Hueco Mundo. It was going to be a while before they reached the actual palace. And that's when she called out to him.

"Stark..!

Sure she was scared, but she had to give this thing a try.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next