MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:40 pm

"The Espada are trying stuff here? At a zoo in the human world where everyone can get hurt? Boy, Aizen sure has gotten nastier over the years."

The stench permeated the air further. It stunk outright, and smelled of pure decay. Like some dead thing was rotting away. Keiko immediately knew who it was. She sighed.

"That's the guy from the restaurant Rai. Primera Espada Coyote Stark. He doesn't seem to want trouble but he is here.. I wonder why though. And this stench.."

She could barely stand it.

"It belongs to another Espada. Segunda Espada, Barragan Louisenbahn. He signifies senescence, and decay. I wonder what he's doing here exactly. I don't see why Aizen would attack out in the open like this."

Keiko couldn't make sense of it. But she knew she'd have a hard time beating whichever one she was to fight. It'd been a whole anyway. And then, there was another one in the distance. Not quite as strong as these two nearest the zoo, but it was as stern as Barragan's, but this one had more of a..bloodthirsty element to it. She could tell that whomever this one was, was willing to kill anyone and anything in its path. Was it another Espada? Keiko inwardly screamed, this was a nightmare.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:52 pm

"I see. So basically we have two of the strongest Espada here. Another one was around as well. Just how exactly did they know we'd be here?"

Raijin closed his eyes and started to move his wrists. He was expecting a battle now and this would surely be more challenging than Yammy. Now in order to even stand a chance he'd have to contact Utena somehow and learn the abilities of each Espada here.

"Keiko, do you know what these two could do? Their abilities. If so tell me now.. They won't get away with ruining this date...."

They pushed it. For once he was having a great time with a girl and now it wss over.....They'd pay.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:10 pm

"Well Stark... he has two guns he uses to shoot ceros with. One is named Lilynette, the other is just a gun from what I know. He can make wolves out of energy and send them after his opponent to destroy them, he's very powerful. That attack is called Camarada, and I'd be careful around him if I were you. He may not seem like he wants to cause any trouble, but if he gets motivated, he will fight you."

Keiko explained and then she caught whiff of that horrible scent again. She covered her nose and tried to breathe through her mouth, quickly realizing that it wasn't working. She just had to put up with it.

"Barragan uses smaller arrancar and hollows he summons to him to fight usually, he also has a wicked scythe like weapon, or maybe it's an axe. It's huge and well, let's just say I wouldn't want to get slashed by it, it'd hurt. The aspect of death he represents is senescence and he always told me that he may not be the first espada, but his powers are unmatched by any other Espada because his aspect is the most certain one. Oh and there's this one attack you have to watch out for! It's called Respira. It's like a dying breath. It spreads slowly like a wave of purple smoke, you don't want to let that touch you, you'll begin to slow rot away until you're nothing. Scary."

She explained further and the last one she couldn't fully put together who the pressure belonged to. It had to be someone rambunctious and rowdy, but who? She really couldn't piece it together, or if it were to be an Espada at all. That one she was puzzled on.

"The last one, if it is an Espada after all, I can't say who it is. I can't tell. It could be just about anyone. Nnoitora, Grimmjow... anyone. But our main concern right now to make sure a fight doesn't happen here and now. A lot of innocent people would get hurt and not to mention all of this nice scenery would be destroyed. The animals too, we can't risk hurting them either."

Such a tight situation and things weren't getting easier. Keiko questioned in her mind: What to do?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Raijin took in the information and had begun formulating plans in his head. These two sounded extremely powerful. This Stark and his guns, he was dangerous from a distance. It'dbe best to engage him in close combat. That was if he decided to fight. Now Barragan was a dangerous threat close range. That scythe or axe, and the Respira technique.

"Keiko, buy me time by asking them why they are here. I will contact Utena and see if she can make it here."

The Uchiha held a hand seal and concentrated. At this point his body was vulnerable to anything. An astral projection generated in the living room of Kisuke's house. "Utena....We need your assistance. If you could teleport to our location."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 pm

"Sure, I'll distract Stark, he's my friend after all. He'd talk to me."

Keiko approached the lonely man by the wolves.

"Whoa... hi Rai."

I looked upon the astral projection and listened to what it was saying.

"What is it you need my help with, if I may ask?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:55 pm

"Utena, me and Keiko are in a tough situation. Two of the strongest Espada are here. I may need your magic." The Uchiha's astral projection was distorted a bit. But was good enough to make out.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:57 pm

"Alright, I'll be there as quick as I can, let me heal my legs. I won't be much help if I'm on crutches. Also, what is it you want me to do with Soi Fon and Yoruichi? Don't you think they'll be wondering where we are when they wake up?"

I questioned as I crutched my way over to the couch I was just sleeping on and took a seat.

"Um... hi Stark."

Keiko began shyly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:26 pm

"Okay. Sounds good. Leave them sleeping. I wouldn't want one of them getting hurt here. They love each other and it would be horrible if one lost the other...."

Stark stood up and patted the wolf's head. He looked at Keiko and smirked. "How is it that you always find me? And it looks like you brought your boyfriend along too."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:37 pm

"You're right about that. It's clear how in love they are. Anyway, I'll be right there."

I nodded and began the healing process on my legs. My powers were back in the full swing, excellent, that means I could fight with them, the only downside, I couldn't fight physically yet. That was the only liability.

"Maybe it's something to do with primera espada thing..." I joked, feeling a little bit more confident. I crossed my arms and then heard the second sentence he'd spoken. Comically, I waved my arms. "He is not my boyfriend... well not yet at least. Anyways, what's it to you?"

I sighed and calmed down, saying softer.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Raijin's astral projection faded. He opened his eyes and found Keiko walking towards Stark. 'Good work Keiko.' His ears caught onto that boyfriend part; he blushed and then smirked. No Raijin! Now was not the time! That other guy was around. "I'll go find that other guy" He jumped off in the direction of Barragan.

"I figured. Oh, I just wanted to know. It'd make it easier for me to fight him if he was......Aaaand now he's gone. Well, he's not going to get away that easily." Stark followed Raijin to Barragan.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:19 pm

"Hey! Where do you think you're going? Leave him out of this!"

Keiko followed Stark.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:39 pm

"I'm going to help Barragan and keep him from getting killed. We don't need more Espada dying! You should understand Keiko. You're one of us!"

They were closing in on Barragan's location. There was an emptiness in the area. No sign of life. Only Raijin, who landed on top of the tropical bird cage.

"They're all dead...."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Keiko cringed for a moment. That hurt. She was still an arrancar, a former Espada... but ... now she was at a crossroads? Should help those she cared for, or help those of her kind? She stopped a moment and watched Stark as he began to run all the way to Barragan and after Rai. She knew she had to do something, but what? She had an idea... even if Raijin wouldn't like it very much. She decided she needed to speak with me privately to alert me of her plan. She concentrated; Just because she was a former Espada didn't mean she still didn't have her powers.

"Utena, if you can see me at the moment, I have something urgent i want to speak with you about."

"Hm? Keiko? What is it?"

"I think Rai already alerted you we ran into two espada over here and he needs you to come. Do still come, we need your help. But I have a plan... I know Rai's not gonna like it. When the time comes, you have to stop him okay?"

And that was all she said. I was confused. I went back to healing my legs, the connection went dead and Keiko skipped off to find Stark, Barragan and Rai.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 am

Raijin found himself facing the one who caused the mass amount of deaths. It was an elderly looking man who was well built. He was holding a large axe. "So you're the one who did this!? You'll pay....." The Uchiha clenched his fist and ignored Stark, who was closing in.

"Barragan, look who we've got here. The guy who killed Yammy by himself. Keiko's not too far behind." He stood atop of one of the signs, staring at Raijin.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

"Good."

Barragan remarked and he readied himself for battle. He didn't seem to care much that all the animals had died before him. What could he do about it anyway? Everything around him rots and dies, he couldn't help it and it's better to detach yourself from something you cannot help.

"Hey."

Keiko showed up with an evil look on her face. Then she smirked as she approached midway between Stark and Rai.

"Who started the party without me?"

I was healing as quick as I could. Come on magic!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:39 am

"Now which of you want to die first?" Raijin raised his shirt over his shoulders and threw it to the floor. Before activating his Sharingan he deeply inhaled. He knew what he was up against. He'd have to perform at top level in order to even have a chance of winning. Keiko and Utena would too.

"Kid, you won't even last long enough to kill us."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am

"I'm ready for my orders, Stark."

She nodded her head in a cool fashion in the direction of Barragan.

"Sup dude?"

It seemed a bad thing was about to unfold. Had Keiko really joined the espada again? I'd finished healing. Great! Now I had to find them!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 am

Raijin paused and slightly turned his head to Keiko in disbelief. She had betrayed him? How cunning of her to do that. Very slick Keiko. Very slick. Deep inside Raijin was hurting. But if she was one of them, he had no choice. "Ke..Keiko, why?"

Stark smirked. "Knew you could do it toots."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:17 am

I rushed to the scene as fast as I could. How was it that Raijin wanted me to aid him exactly? Stay in the back and fight? I made it to the scene, but kept hidden for a while, knowing that, epic entrances and then teamwork were all we needed to win. But damn, the first and second Espada, this was going to be some fight. But why did Keiko look so murderous? I blinked, .... this must be part of her plan! I watched from the "shadows".

"Of course, you're my kin, and I never go back on my family."

She smirked and her teeth suddenly seemed sharper. She licked her lips and eyed Raijin.

"And you look especially delicious."

She knew what she was doing, just she just had to be careful about it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:05 pm

"I guess I really do have no choice." Raijin performed a set of seals and slammed his hand onto the top of the cage. A cloud of smoke concealed the shinobi and when it cleared a small cat with the kanji symbol for "fan" engraved on his forehead appeared. "About damn time I've been summoned! You always choose Kurama over me!" The cat was wearing a gi and the Uchiha crest was on the back. It was Yajuu, Raijin's feline sidekick.

"Yajuu, we're up against a tough set of people here. You ready for a challenge?"

"Of course I am!"

Yajuu smirked and then wiffed the air. That foul smell coming from Barragan was bothering him. He grew his claws out and swayed his tail back and forth. Now even though he was small he was very agile and dangerous.

"I can't wait to feed you to the wolves.....Now where is that Lilynette? She's always roaming around."

"Wolves? Thaaat's not cool! You must be a dog guy!!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:38 pm

I watched. Hm? So Raijin finally summoned his feline partner. Interesting, he did tell me of the some adventures he'd went on where he had to summon one of his friends. I smiled; Raijin sure was brave. I remained watching from a distance, then catching onto that horrible stench. It was coming from the guy with the axe-scythe thing. And then I noticed the devastation that was all the zoo animals in the area dead and completely rotting away. Oh this guy...he would pay. But I couldn't help but wonder what Keiko was up to. Acting like a bad guy and not telling Raijin? She must be after getting in close enough to deliver a final blow. She was smart! I suppose that came from reading all those books. Anyways, I stood ready just in case. Keiko smirked, she was beginning to look more an more monstrous, more bloodthirsty than ever. She was good at acting the part.

Keiko sniffed around. She smelled me and smiled to herself. She knew the plan was underway, and now with her nose more powerful than ever, she was able to pinpoint the other spiritual pressure. It was still a long distance away but she had the faintest idea of who it could be. Keiko prepared herself for the role of a lifetime, if she didn't watch it, she could be killed too.

"Oh come on now Stark, at least humor the kid. It's just him and his catty friend, and going up against 3 Espada, that's not playing nice." Keiko giggled, why don't we send Barry here to to find Lilynette, and I'll help you fight him. Sound good Stark?"[/color] She chuckled evily.

My, what a brilliant little actress we'd come across.

OOC: I have some twists and turns in mind. And now seeing you with Keiko, I kinda want one of my own xD. So I don't mind whatever you name her or make her like, let your artistic spirit soar! But, this one minor request from me, can she be a former Espada? :3
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:50 pm

"This kid doesn't need to be humored...He needs to be taken out before he doessomething reckless. No, Barragan stays here. Lilynette should be here." Stark wiffed the air and caught the smell of another. Someone else was here. "Why don't you come out of hiding!" He looked in Utena's direction.

"Hey wolfman! Why don't you and your little girlfriend just leave before you get hurt! Same for you old man! Aren't you supposed to be in a nursing home anyways?"

Yajuu snicked are jumped off of the cage. He stretched out and then chose his target. The feline drew fish shaped kunai and threw them at Barragan. After he releasing them he darted at Keiko with his claws drawn. This cat was like a bullet! Raijin took this chance to form hand seals and cause an earthquake. The ground below caved in and collapsed below Stark and Barragan. It was time to take out the arsenal!

"What the hell!?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Keiko was basically shot down out of her plans. Darn, well it was worth a try. She knew exactly what to do. Yajuu darted for her and she smirked as she was able to dodge.

'You're a quick one...'

She thought to herself as he'd just missed her. She was fast too! Well I should have been expecting that from the former first espada. Stark had spotted me, but I still didn't want to come out. I'd remain where I was till I was needed. I knew that Raijin and I would make a fine team. He was distracting him from close range and I would take far... that strategy plus Keiko's plan; There's no way we could be beaten!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:35 pm

The small feline's attack was avoided. But as he passed by Keiko his tail lengthened out in an attempt to bind her. Raijin on the other hand watched as Yajuu battled Kekio. The matchup was good; he didn't want to harm her himself. Stark lunged at Raijin with his Zanpakuto, slashing at his neck. The Uchiha did a flip over him and summoned his Kusanagi. As Stark came around for another blow he met the sheath of Raijin's weapon.

"You're fast.."

"Thought I'd be slow?"

In the distance a small girl was running in. Her hair was green and the piece of mask on her head formed a visor for one eye. "Stark! Stark! Waaaaaait!"

OOC: You want Utena's girl coming showing up here?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:21 am

OOC: It's up to you honestly, I don't care now or later, but I was just curious was all. Oh and sorry about not replying right away yesterday. I had a friend over.

"That's funny! You think something this puny can hold me, kitty cat?"

Keiko joked. Damn she really could play this role well. And not only that, but her teeth were beginning to become sharper and sharper. I was wondering if that were an effect of her gaining more and more power and will to fight, getting more and more into those arrancar powers she hid away so long ago. Hm, interesting. All espadas had second forms right? That resembled some kind of animal? I wondered what Keiko's might look like.

I watched as the little girl came running towards Stark, calling his name. She must be the Lilynette they were mentioning. But why would such a powerful guy need such a little girl to fight with him? Was she some sort of power source? Or maybe she was his weapon whom manifested herself in human form. I couldn't let him get a hold of her, or this fight might be over for Raijin. After all, he was battling against two espada and only his summon as battling against a Keiko that was on our side! Damn I needed to step in and do something!

Keiko then suddenly drew her claws and was able to slice right through the tail that was wrapping her. Those were some sharp claws, almost as sharp as her teeth! O.O She growled with a monstrous grin as she was able to break free of the hold. Then she giggled.

"You want to play kitty, then let's play. I'll show you who's the true king of the jungle!"

That line... hm, would that be a clue?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next