MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Raijin had to think about that for a second. Utena did seem very tired all of the sudden. Or maybe she wanted to continue sleeping. It was definitely one of those. He managed to spot her faint blushes on her cheeks. "Yeah, she's fine. Looks like she's enjoying her dream. Wonder what she's dreaming about though."

Yoruichi felt so comfortable beside her prince. She felt like she safe with her. That nothing was going to harm her. "Awww, I'm glad to hear that Soi. That makes me feel good inside." Her eyes were slowly closing. Looks like the act had and the constant orgasms had drained her of her energy as well.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:29 pm

"Okay good. Well she sure seems to be into it."

She giggled and approached Raijin once more, kissing his cheek sweetly.

"So what now?"

Soi fon was almost asleep. At that point where she was about to fall asleep. She decided that knowing Yoruichi's sex history wasnt important and she didn't have to know. She was all hers and that's all that mattered. And she was sure of it this time. She was happily nodding off, but shook her head. She needed to stay awake and protect Yoruichi!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:43 pm

"Maybe we can go to a park in the human realm?" He wasn't familiar with the Soul Society and the places of interest. But back in the human realm there was plenty to do. Maybe he could even show her his secret lair.

Yoruichi was asleep in the safety of her love's arms. She was beginning to dream of how they could both enjoy their lives together in the human realm, free of duty and able to do anything. The sleeping beauty smiled.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:50 pm

"Sure. I'm game."

Keiko smiled, ready.

Soi fon soon fell asleep herself, dreaming of a new life for herself an for Yoruichi both. She'd probably be a much happier person.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 pm

"Before we leave let me let Utena knos where we'll be."
He walked over to the sleeping girl and gently laid his hand on her shoulder, placing a seal. By the time she'd wake up the seal would activate and show her their position.

"Okay, let's go. Hold on tight." He held onto Keiko and transported to the human realm. They'd find themselves behind the bushes near a large water fountain. Children were running around and people were on walks with friends, dogs, you name it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:12 pm

"Youre really amazing."

She watched as he was able to leave a seal to let her know here they were going. What kind of powers did he possess? She marveled at him. Even if she wasnt the type to be all girly when liking someone. Keiko held onto him as tightly as she could and then they were transported. She couldn't wait for a day of fun with Rai.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 pm

"Heh." He looked down at her and smirked. She really thought he was amazing, how good was that? "I love this place! C'mon!" He grabbed her hand and stood up. He led her out from behind the bushes and onto the picnic field. "Have you been here before" From the field anyone could see the buildings just outside the park.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:38 pm

"Not here. I don't think so."

She looked around with much wonder as she held his hand firmly. She was half scared, half excited, and just happy to be holding his hand.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:47 pm

"After my battle with Utena I explored this world. I fell in love with all of the places! All of the cities. We're in New York right now. Central Park." He smiled and looked a gathered crowd. There were people dancing. Raijin walked over to the crowd to watch. "Wow."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 pm

"This is amazing Rai. It's so big and just there's so much to do!"

She happily exclaimed. To be in New York was truly a wonder. She walked over to watch as people were dancing. To see all of this, and it wasnt even her birthday!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:41 am

"Yeah, it sure is! Hey! Maybe we go to the zoo here!" He fixed his attention on her and smiled. Some animal viewing wouldn't do them any harm. "It's close by! Follow me!" Raijin was so excited! This was like a date! And the girl he was with made it so amazing.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:56 am

"Sure the zoo sounds like it could be fun! I don't think I've ever been to one before."

Keiko smiled and held onto his hand. She didn't want to let go. To love and finally be loved back. She hoped never had to feel that neglect, that horrible feeling of rejection ever again. For once she was happy, truly happy.

I woke up and there came an image of Rai and Keiko in a park heading towards a zoo. I smiled, so he took her on a date huh? Well, that was good. It would be good for both of them; after all, making eyes at each other at the restaurant. I yawned and stretched and sat up, waking up finally. Now what was there to do? I grabbed my crutches and crutched over to the refrigerator to see what was in it and settled on eating a cheese stick. I munched on it and wondered where Soi fon and Yoruichi had gone. I called out for them.

"Soi? Yoruichi?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:05 am

They made it there in less than five minutes. People all had there head turned to the both of them, who were moving too fast for humans. Raijin chuckled and walked through the entrance. There were sounds of various animals coming from all over. "Look! The monkeys!"

The house was silent. Yoruichi was gently snoring in her sleep, still dreaming of her family. Yes, there was now a little girl!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:26 am

Keiko smiled. She couldn't believe it. The zoo! It was amazing just like the rumors said it'd be. And the monkeys and all the other animals. Maybe they'd see what animal she represented in her resurreción form. She was hopeful to spend all of her life with Raijin.

Soi fon was fast asleep as, cuddled with Yoruichi in her spot on the comfortable bed. She too was dreaming. Soi's dream entailed a lot of different things as her thoughts were spurring from all corners of her mind and being pieced together by her captain level knowledged brain. It was of she and Yoruichi living together in the near future and married with kids. How you ask? (The kids were biological.) Well, one day while having Omaeda practice kido, it went a bit scattershot and hit Soi fon. As a result of the weird kido that was supposed to change Omaeda into a sexy woman; it turned Soi fon into a man. She was extremely angry about this and began to beat up on Omaeda when Yoruichi came by and liked what she saw. They did the act and ended up with one kid biologically that had the perfect mixture of Soi fon and Yoruichi in her. Soi fon eventually returned to normal and everything was happily ever after.

I however still called out to them as there was no answer.

"Soi fon? Yoruichi?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:48 pm

OOC: Soi Fon's dream was awesome! Haha

The monkey's were funny, like always. There they were swinging up and down from the trees. A few of them were making weird faces to the people looking at them. Raijin chuckled and shook his head. "These monkeys are so funny Keki. Look at this one!" He pointed at a monkey drumming his butt and taunting a man from behind the glass. "Hey Keiko, is there an animal you want to see?"

Yoruichi was stuck in her fantasy world. There was a purple cat running along the ledge of a rooftop and a cat with silver colored fur alongside her. Just behind them was a small white kitten with glowing purple orbs. Yoruichi enjoyed the fact that her family were cats as well. How they got like that? They were just generated that way in the dream.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:59 pm

OOC: thanks haha.

"Hmmmm. Keiko took a moment to think. The monkeys reminded her of Sextera Espada, Grimmjow Jaggerjack. Even with his loudmouth and his unaccepting attitude, he still always was somewhat nice to her. Whereas he was always seen yelling at his fellow comrades and daunting them just like these monkeys were doing, he'd almost never do that to Keiko. She smiled, for once, in good recollection.

"Do you think they have tigers or lions?"

She asked, wide-eyed.

I wondered why they weren't answering me. Could they have been asleep. But why would would both of them be asleep? Were they both tired? Hm. Well there really was nothing to do; Rats, why does everything have to be so boring?

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 pm

He rubbed his chin with a smirk, "Yes, they have lions and tigers. Let's see them." Raijin walked for the feline section of the zoo. There were leopards, jaguars, and panthers at the entrance. Towards the back there was a large piece of land for the lions. A small pride of lions were grouped up at the center. The large dominant male stared at the people, bothered by the constant flashes. "They're so far....These people must be driving them back."

Kisuke stepped out his room. He was slouched and looked like he was drinking. "They.....They had sex....Wow." He chuckled and threw the can at the wall before stepping out his house and closing the door.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Keiko watched the different felines roam about and then she set eyes on the lion. The people were scaring him? She sighed and watched as the big cat seemed to be backing even further away, and could at any moment let loose and attack. Keiko sensed something, a female. A lot of females. It seemed he was one of the only few males left and he was protecting that lioness which he fell in love; But anyone could see he wasnt the biggest lion and he was growing fatigued from not only protecting her and the whole pack, but also from helping to repopulate as much as he could. Keiko looked at him with such sympathetic eyes.

"Raijin.. We have to help him. He looks terrified and when lions are terrified they pounce for defense."

I heard a voice and then a door slam. That got me curious. I crutched myself over to the door, watching it close and watching Kisuke leave stumbling. He was drunk. Poor guy, I did remember him mumbling something about Yoruichi. Was he in love with her too? I sighed, Yoruichi was mighty lucky to be loved the way she is.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:41 pm

"I see. Alright, let me speak to him." He wasn't actually going to speak with him, but somehow get a message through using using the prowess of the Sharingan. Raijin's eyes transformed into the Sharingan. He looked at the lion, waiting for the beast to look him back. When he did the connection was made. The lion raised his head and returned to the pride, where he'd lay down and go back to his lazy-like behavior.

"That's a great lion. He only wanted to protect the lioness group."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:48 pm

"As I thought. But why would he need to protect the group when this is a zoo people regularly come to?"

Keiko knew the answer, she was just thinking out loud so that Raijin could catch on.

"There must be something else here presenting a threat to him, why else would he suddenly become so defensive? But.. What? What could be..."

Keiko said and then she felt a very powerful spiritual pressure nearby. There was no pinpoint as to who or where it was coming from but it seemed stern and strong and like it wasnt fading away. The lion must have sensed the spiritual pressure, it was startled and began to protect the group. So that's why! She turned to Raijin and smirked.

"Up for an adventure, Rai?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 pm

"So you've picked it up too huh?"

He looked down at her then turned to the other felines around them. They were all acting the same. Just who on her Earth was bothering them.

"You know I am Keiko!"

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:45 pm

"Great! Then lets get to locating this troublesome source."

Keiko grabbed his hand this time and began to pull him in any random direction. She was determined to find the culprit.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Raijin was pulled in random directions. He was smiling the whole time; she was in command now. While being dragged he tried to lock onto the source, hoping to pinpoint the spiritual pressure. "Whatever it is, it's coming from around the wolf sanction. Somewhere in that area." He pointed in the direction.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 pm

"Right. Gotcha."

She began to aim for the wolf sanction of the zoo. Hopefully now they'd find the guy or girl responsible for scaring the lions. When they got there they found one man standing by himself. He appeared to be lonely. He was petting the wolves. Was he allowed to do that? Keiko's eyes went wide with surprise and then suddenly! A second spiritual pressure almost as strong as this first was in the area. It was all the way on the other side of the zoo. Soon the air around the park and zoo wasnt happy and cheerful and sunny anymore, it suddenly was dark, gloomy, bleak and it wreaked of death.

"I don't like the smell of this..." Keiko said. Her nose was powerful.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 pm

"Isn't that the same guy from the restaurant?"

Raijin stopped and glared at him, don't tell me he wanted to start trouble here now. The Uchiha stood at Keiko's side. Suddenly there was another power resonating from the other side. This one was extremely foul.....

"Do you have an idea of who the other is?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next