MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:26 pm

OOC: Things getting steamy! Lol. I was thinking when it gets to the actual act, then we just say they did things. And it was wonderful. Lol.

Soi kissed back when she felt the princess's lips upon her own. She closed her eyes and reveled in the wonderful feeling it brought to her. She sighed a little bit but then she felt Yoruichi's hand go to quite a new place. She blushed deeply but didn't dare open her eyes or break the kiss. She shivered, the touch unfamiliar to her. And into the kiss there was one little moan.

"Mmm.

I remained asleep on the couch. These dreams of Espadas weren't helping. By now I'd gotten to the deepest part of my dream state, so I wasn't aware if I was sensing anything. My body jerked lightly, as Raijin had returned alive and well and Yammy was no longer living. The same smile remained in my face in my sleep. I'd congratulate him later.

"Hello? Are you in there Raijin?"

There came a knock on the door with a small and familiar voice behind it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Yoruichi's fingers explored the untouched regions of Soi Fon's body. She blushed as she kissed her intensity. The woman wasn't going to hold back her sexual urge. Not this time. An orgasm was let out as she worked her fingers. "Mmm."

Raijin walked into the living room, throwing the head against the wall. He looked at Utena's sleeping body and smiled. Then there was a knock on the door. Someone was asking for him. "Yes, I'm in here. Hold on." He walked up to the door and opened it. Keiko!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm

OOC: Um, forgive me for asking this, but whose orgasm are you referring to? Soi's yes?

"Sup Raijin? I just came to stop by. I figured you were here. Maybe we can hang out or something."

She laughed nervously and walked into the place, sitting down at the table in the kitchen.

"Mmmmm... Y-Yoruichi..."

Soi moaned as her fingers explored her. She gasped in there too, having never felt this good ever in her lifetime. She closed her eyes and tried her best to continue kissing the goddess of her dreams, but all the pants and the moans and things made it difficult. She wanted to give it back to Yoruichi, but how? Then an idea suddenly hit her. She slowly trailed her kisses downward, to her neck, kissing there as deeply as she possibly could. She was getting really aroused too.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 pm

OOC: Yessir! I think it's about that time that we censor now. Lmao

Raijin followed her into the kitchen after closing the door. He looked at his torn clothes and cuts; hanging out while looking like this? No way! "You want to hang out? Then you have to forgive me for the way I look."

Upstairs Yoruichi was enjoying herself. Soi Fon kissed her neck and sent a great sensation throughout her whole body. She started to feel up on Soi Fon's chest while she continued to rub with her fingers. Before she knew it her panties were wet. "Ohhh Soi Fon. Keep going...Mmmm."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:58 pm

OOC: Okay, that seems fair. lol. Besides this is makin' me blush OD. .//.

"Sure, that's no problem. Just what happened to ya? Yammy and you had a fight, but..."

Then she caught side of the head. Her eyes widened.

"That's really... disgusting but really radical all the same. I can't choose which I think it is."

And soon she was able to tear her eyes away and look at something more attractive. She smiled shyly, blushed and pushed a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

"So... um, how did the battle go?"

She wouldn't have minded listening to the battle story; She honestly did want to hear it. But all her mind could think about was getting to touch his lips with hers. Her heart beat loud in her chest. She REALLY liked him.

And Soi Fon stopped for a moment, no doubt leaving the princess confused and a bit dazed. But she got up to turn the lights off, and momentarily returned to bed, only she couldn't see. So, to avoid falling over one another, she found a candle on the nightstand next to the bed, and she concentrated a special not potent fire kido and light the candle with her breath. The candle burned with just enough light to make it more romantic, more sensual, and so that they could see each other. Soi Fon then, with the curtain of darkness from the room, began to undress Yoruichi and then herself and the act was performed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 am

He looked at Yammy's head, the trophy for the victor of the battle. What an ugly man he was. Good thing he's dead now.

"Heh. I know. The guy just didn't quit. He had two other forms where he was a thousand times bigger than me. Too bad he picked on the wrong guy..."

Raijin cracked a smirk and the winked. Standing face to face with Keiko he was able to really get a good look and see how beautiful she was. Even if she was the first Espada before she was still a great person.

----

CENSORED ACTIVITY
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:39 am

OOC: xD Censored activity. Depending on how loud Yoruichi is... wouldn't they hear her downstairs? o.o

"Heh, yeah. That's for sure. I was worried, I had to admit, when you went and said you'd battle him alone. But I had faith in you all the same, even being that we just met."

She looked downward and then upward at him, walking a little closer and chuckling to herself.

"I mean I thought that I could trust you, I guess it turned out to be right."

She smiled, sincerely. But behind that smile was a lot of pain.

Meanwhile, I napped on the couch, dreaming of now, some kind of girl for me to have.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:52 am

OOC: Yeah! :0 They could! Lol

"Thank you for having faith in me Keiko. I not only did this for my Soi Fon, I did it for you too."

Although she had a smile on her face, he knew something was bothering her. He could just feel it.

"What bothers you Keiko? I know that deep inside you're not happy."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:00 am

"Well thank you, that was awfully sweet of you."

She smiled and leant in briefly to kiss his cheek, and then, realizing that was kind of awkward, she just grabbed his hand, and held his wrist, forcing a high five. Then she shyly dropped his hand and she blushed and turned the other way. She was never so nervous before. She sighed, could he tell what was wrong with her?

"Well... it's just..."

She paused and sighed again, gathering enough strength to tell him without breaking down.

"Aizen... was my lord once upon a time, and I loved him as I would a father. I wanted to share with him everything I did. I wanted to remain loyal by his side forever. I fulfilled all of his orders with precision and did them as asked. But one day he ordered me to do something really gruesome. He told me to go murder, in cold blood, this soul reaper. Now this soul reaper could have been anyone, and as long as I was under Aizen's rule, I was sure to complete it for him, but... this particular soul reaper happened to be one of my best friends. And not only that, but she was a key part in his plan that was going to erupt soon and if I didn't kill her it would screw things up. I looked around for a way to get out of doing this, but there was none. I had to simply return to Aizen and say she was too powerful a person for me to slay. He knew I was lying through my teeth and was full aware that I was her best friend, ever since I was brought up to be who I was. After that things just went downhill. He sent Grimmjow on missions that he knew would kill him otherwise, but knew he would do since he likes to destroy things anyway. All I did was love, admire and cherish Aizen like my dad I never had... and one day he just cut me off altogether. It didn't make sense to me, but I had to deal with it."

She smiled sadly.

"And that's how I got my element, Neglect. He neglected me as not only a member of his Espada group, but as a person who would serve him and loved him enough to do anything for him, even risk her life for his. He neglected me and for what? Because I didn't have the heart to kill his own lieutenant!"

She got angry for a moment and slammed her hand on the table, just barely fighting the tears beginning to well in her eyes.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Raijin approached her and wrapped his arms around. It must have been tough dealing with the neglect from a fatherly figure. She must have been the most loyal of all the Espada if her relationship was like that. What a cruel man, letting go of someone who was willing to do anything for him. It wasn't right.

"Keiko...I'm sorry to hear. Aizen made the most foolish decision of his life by letting someone as special as you go. But now you have new friends. I speak for everyone when I say this, we'll never let you go."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 pm

She smiled softly and hugged him close as well, wrapping her arms around his neck, only lightly blushing.

"Why thank you, Raijin. I always knew I could trust you guys." sniffed a little bit, although she'd become too tough to cry. Then she looked into his eyes, those eyes that weren't all too beautiful, but definitely dreamy and sweet. She couldn't help it, her heart was pounding and she gently leaned in.

"Forgive me... Rai..."

And she gently and shyly touched her lips to his, closing her eyes. She didn't mean to do something so bold and out of place, but she did.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:57 pm

"You're very welcome Keiko." He smiled and put up a peace sign. Then she said something confusing. Asking for forgiveness? But why? "Forgive youfor wha-" Before he knew it her lips were against his. He closed his eyes and kissed back, holding her in his arms. This was....Great.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

She kissed him gently, holding it for a bit and then she backed away, with a huge blush on her face.

"Oh... Raijin I am..."

And then she recalled what had happened. Just as she was about to apologize too.

"You kissed me... back?"

She couldn't contain her smile at the moment.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 pm

"Yeah, I did."

He scratched the back of hid head and gave her a fox smile; both cheeks as red as tomatoes. What exactly was he feeling inside? Never had he felt this way in his life.

"You're too cute Keiko. Haha."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:45 pm

"Well I... kinda liked it."

She smiled and blushed too. She couldn't help herself. She had felt love before, but only the love of admiration she had for Aizen and her peers when she worked for him. Other than that... what was this feeling? This new one that compelled her to want to be in his arms all the time. That drove her to want to kiss his lips so tenderly and passionately. This feeling that made her heart skip a beat...

She giggled. "And you're pretty cute yourself, there, Raijin."

She managed to wink.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:48 pm

"I did too...."

Raijin's heart was racing. Something about her just filled him with energy. He found himself staring into her eyes. Losing himself in the beauty before him. Why would Aizen give such a creation up?

"I-I should probably wash up and change."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:53 pm

"S-sure, I'll let you do that."

She giggled and stammered, stepping aside and retracting her own arms back to the sides of her body. But she'd grown increasingly perplexed by the noises she heard faintly coming from upstairs.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 pm

"I'll be right back."

He chuckled and walked to the bathroom. On his way there he stopped by Utena, she was at ease with the world in her sleep. Sometimes Raijin would wonder what she'd dream about. He resumed his walk to the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way there. After turning on the water he jumped into the tub.

"I wonder what Yoruichi and Soi Fon are doing."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm

She hummed as she waited for him to finish up with his cleanup. She sat down at the table and thought to herself, tapping her fingers lightly on the tabletop. She heard the noises from upstairs and wondered who was making them. Her sight fixed on a sleeping me on the couch, and she smiled softly. Dreaming away in dreamland hm? How sweet, Raijin had some great friends. The noises were beginning to quiet a little bit but still... If it wasn't me, and Yammy was dead and Stark wasn't here... then it had to be.

".... Soi Fon and Yoruichi sure do know how to... raise their voices at each other."

She nervously laughed and sat there awkwardly. When would Rai be done, she wondered, sitting there in her reverie.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Raijin finished with his shower and stepped out the tub. He was smelling way better than before. He grabbed onto his towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Damn, I have no clothes.....Maybe Kisuke has something." Raijin left the bathroom and walkedto Kisuke's to get some clothes. The boy went with boxers and olive pants with a black short sleeve.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Keiko tapped her fingers on the table, it'd been quite a while since Rai hopped in the shower. She passed the time, humming a tune to herself, happily. I'd begun to wake up a little bit, my eyes fluttering open and I yawning, and then all at once, I dropped my head back to the couch, turned over onto my side and fell back asleep. Could you blame me? That fourth espada really tired me out.

OOC: I'm gonna say it's been long enough already and we can pick it up with Yoruichi and Soi Fon again, just talking and whatnot if you like, unless you had specific plans with them.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Raijin stepped into the living room to find Utena waking up from her sleep. He crossed his arms and smiled. "Finally awake Utena? Hah." Meanwhile, Yoruichi laid on the bed sweating and panting. She had just experienced the best sex ever! "Woooow Soi, that was amazing." ♥
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:20 pm

"How was the shower?"

She asked nervously. The noises upstairs had finally stopped and she sighed in relief when that happened. No more awkwardly listening to what could be considered an audiobook of porn.

Soi Fon was atop Yoruichi before lazily rolling off and over to a spot on the bed next to her. She was panting and all sweaty too, having worked the hardest, being on top. But even if it was her first time, it was sure probably going to be her best. She sighed, she was in bliss. Happy that Yoruichi was her girlfriend, happy that she'd gotten to share all of this with her, happy she took her virginity. Happy that things were working out how her heart wished them to so many years ago. But unfortunately, Soi's eyes were beginning to droop, fatigued from all of that. It was ironic; On the battlefield, she could be tossed around, clearly shown by the injury on her back, and yet she'd still get back up and fight. Whereas, a few hours of lovemaking and she was down for the count. She could barely muttered a reply to Yoruichi's blissful statement.

I remained asleep on the couch, hearing the mumblings of Raijin speaking to me. I hadn't a clue what he said but I mumbled back... "Go away Raijin... I'm eating shaved gsurbsusgbnfgb...." My hand lazily waved at him and then plopped down next to me again; I was out and back to dreaming of a girl, just any girl who would love me and whom I could love back. My one perfect true match. . . sigh.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:45 pm

"The shower was great! I'm finally looking clean. Haha" He looked at himself and then back to Utena. What in the world did she just say? The Uchiha arched an eyebrow and chuckled. She was back to sleep.

Yoruichi laid her head on Soi Fon's shoulder and started dragging her finger across Soi Fon's stomach. She looked like she was out of energy. How funny, she's usually an energy powwer-house in battles. Now she knew sex was way different. "You did good Soi."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:55 pm

"That's great. You sure she's okay?"

Keiko remarked as she pointed to me sleeping on the couch. I suppose watching me sleep was highly entertaining. How and why? I haven't a clue. There stained a blush on my cheeks, I needed to find that girl.

Soi fon was barely catching her breath, but slowly and surely it was coming back to her. Her heart was still racing, and pounding quite hard from all that activity. And with her princess, with her goddess, with her Yoruichi. And she was so happy she could call her hers now. All these years of waiting finally paid off. Soi fon, cuddled with Yoruichi as she laid on her shoulder, the small caresses to her stomach easing her almost to sleep. Her cheeks still had a red blush in them and there she laid, totally and completely relaxed for once.

"You did too. If anyone was to take it from me, I'm glad it was you, Yoruichi-sama."

She remarked sweetly and happily, but tiredly. Pure bliss had taken over the young captain's body. But then she found herself wondering; Yoruichi had experience... Whom with?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next