MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:31 am

"Harribel Tier? Well, Harribel, I advise you to step back before you get hurt."

Yoruichi smirked and folded her arms. With Soi Fon and Utena here it'd be difficult to beat them. These three were ready to kick some ass. But something about her caused Yoruichi to raise her awareness. She was an Arrancar like Ulquiorra but was stronger than normal ones she had encountered in her life.

"Utena, be careful...I think she may be another Espada."

Rukia knelt down and coughed a bit. She was feeling weak. Although she wouldn't be able to join her comrades on the front lines she would try her best to help.

"Scared? I do not fear pathetic Soul Reapers like yourself. Harribel, do not join this battle, unless you get that urge to kill; then you can pick one off."

Using Sonido, Ulquiorra appeared above Utena, bringing his blade down onto her shoulder. Yoruichi flash stepped in front of the blade and met his Murcielago with her own blade.

"Damn, he's strong!"

The force of his swing pushed Yoruichi downwards. Her feet touched the ground and sunk into the dirt. He raised his leg and kicked at her stomach. She defended herself by raised her knee and blocking it but the power from the kick at sent her back, where she'd perform backflips and land on her feet.

"Hey! Utena! Get your behind here now. We need to stay together!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 am

There were so many things going on right now that I didn't know what to do or what to expect. All I knew was that Yoruichi's plan to stick together had to be the only plan of action I was capable of right now. Quickly, I flashed stepped in and out and back over to where Yoruichi had landed from that strike. She was able to block it just in time before it hit me.

"Hey are you alright?"

Soi Fon, seeing that her mentor could have been injured however, had just barely held in her explosive anger and flashed over to where we were, faster than I did, and I was still in almost ultimate Bankai. She was fast. I had to admit that. She knew it was pointless to ask if Yoruichi was okay as I had just done that. She clenched her teeth and looked at Ulquiorra and then Harribel, analyzing them and surveying the area for a plan. Yoruichi was right, we needed to stick together, but that's not all.

"The only way I see fit in beating these guys is if we protect each other's weak spots. Leave no spot open for the enemy at any time. What I mean is, we attack, if the enemy heads for a different opponent and they are not quite capable of defending themselves, then another member defend them. We have to make sure we have no holes in our defense. If we do, this is only going to get worse."

Soi Fon remarked. And then I saw it. Instead of the angry little kid, I saw the leader that was the captain of squad 2. I smiled as I watched her command us in a totally friendly way, a new plan of action had been formed. It was time to put this to the test. I smirked and readied myself for what was about to happen. So far, it's just been Ulquiorra I've been battling. And Harribel didn't seem to enter into the battle, alright! Defeat Ulquiorra and then Harribel!

Meanwhile, Harribel stood off to the side and watched the battle from a distance. She had to get a feel for what these soul reapers could do, their power levels and spiritual pressure, and so on and so forth. She wanted to survey their attacks and get to know them better before finding any specific anathema with one over the other. And there she continued to stand, cold and calculating, deciding which of the 3 of us was going to be her victim. And I had the strangest feeling, it was going to be me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:57 am

"Of course I'm alright! That guy's flesh is hard....And that strength.....This is going to be hard."

Yoruichi looked down at her knee and then back at Ulquiorra. By now Utena and Soi Fon were at her side. Perfect. Now was time to devise a plan and execute. Soi Fon was acting like a true captain now. Defending each other would lead them to victory. Yoruichi smiled as she listened to her. She wasn't that little girl anymore.

"I've already told you, it's futile. Nothing you do will be enough. You all will be overwhelmed by my power and will feel despair."

Green javelins were generated once more. This time there were hundreds of them. The area was lit by the green light emitting from each one. With a wave of his hand they were all rained down on the three of them. Hoping to distract them with the attack he used Sonido to appear above them, firing a Cero.

"What power!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 am

"Damnit, this isn't going to be easy! Remember to protect the open spots of the others everyone!"

And with a meaningful nod, Soi Fon had departed, flashing in and out to try and get to Ulquiorra while he was distracted at firing an attack at us. Yoruichi stayed by my side and helped me to generate a powerful kido that protected us against his attacks. We were just barely able to hold him off, as his attacks had somehow grown more luster to them. That wasn't good, that meant he was still powering up. Just how strong was this guy?

Meanwhile, Soi Fon flashed over to where Ulquiorra stood and attempted at flashing in and out, much like the method I was using before, and marking him with the homonca from her Suzumebachi. She needed to mark his skin, if she could do that, all she'd need to do is hit him in that exact same place again and then he'd be dead. Harribel cringed as she watched the speedy little bee do her work. That had me a little worried. Even so that I wasn't truly paying attention to the other espada, and near to had forgotten she was there, there was this eerie feeling in my gut like something bad was about to happen. I sensed that Harribel might make her move soon, and whichever one of us she picked would be set for demise. I cringed, trying to hold off the attack thrown at us by Ulquiorra.

"Damnit! He's too powerful!"

I cried out and tried to push the attack back at Ulquiorra. And for a moment, it seemed like it was going to work, but ultimately, it overpowered Yoruichi and I and it ended up knocking us back a few feet, the damage taken, thankfully, not too heavy. We got up, dusting ourselves off and ready for another round. I watched Soi Fon. She really did resemble a bee with the way she moved. Speedy, and precise. It seemed as if she were buzzing around Ulquiorra, as if something about him attracted her or the want for her to kill him. I watched with anticipation, was she marking him?

"We should ready an attack while she's doing that!"

I called out and summoned the power I could muster to me, readying my zanpakuto for attack. And then I remembered something!

"Yoruichi! I have a huge favor to ask of you!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:50 pm

"Right!"

Yoruichi and Utena stayed behind and tried to hold the combined attacks off, ultimately failing and taking some damage. After dusting herself off Yoruichi took of her orange wind jacket. She was pissed. A glowing aura enveloped her entire body as she used Shunko. This technique would allow her to strengthen her hand-to-hand combat.

"Yes Utena, what do you need?"

Meanwhile Ulquiorra locked on to Soi Fon's Spiritual Pressure, keeping his alert up. She wasn't one you could take lightly. Her flash steps were fast indeed but in this state Ulquiorra's agility and speed was enhanced. He successfully blocked the stinger with one of his wings, as he wasn't quick enough to fully turn and block it off with his Murcielago.

"You're very fast."

The wing flapped and pushed her back after she stabbed it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:46 pm

"Think you could somehow cut into his skin and leave open a gashing wound for me. I know it sounds strange and like a big task to complete. But the thorns on my zanpakuto whip here are poisonous, they turned that way when I powered up to the new level. If I can strike him, then we have a greater chance of winning. I'm pretty sure it's a slow acting poison too. So slowly he'll begin to feel faint and such."

I smirked and watched Soi Fon with her bee like movements. I had come up with plan of my own, subsequently to hers. Man she was quick, but was she quick enough to match out Ulquiorra in this new form? He seemed to have a lock on her spiritual pressure. That's how he knew where to block her! She cringed her teeth and propelled herself backward, listening to what he had to say before going in for another round. She'd successfully marked his wing. Pretty easy spot to hit again right? She'd hoped.

"I'm not just fast..."

And the mark appeared on him. He'd notice that it did, and she smirked, raising her weapon near her face, estimating where she could hit him again. She was strategizing. That was the one good thing about Soi Fon. In battle, she was fierce and undistracted. She was always calculating, and even though she was a bit of a hothead, she knew exactly what she was doing. A brilliant analyst in her own right.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:20 pm

"I can do that! Wait here and on my signal commence your attack to get that poison in!"

Yoruichi used Shunpo to close in on Ulquiorra. She took notice of the mark on Ulquiorra's wing! Great job Soi Fon! She was never the one to disappoint. Yoruichi appeared in front of the Espada and cocked her fist back, sending it into his face. But the same result, Ulquiorra had seen through the attack and slashed horizontally hoping to bisect her.

Fortunately for them this was an after-image casted by Yoruichi to fool him, the use of Utsusemi. Ulquiorra stared blankly as he realized that his attack did not connect. Turning his body he was met by Yoruichi, who unleashed a barrage of punches upon him. Her hits were executed with such speed that a normal human wouldn't be able to see it.

"Take this you bastard!!!"

The force of the punches had sent Ulquiorra down to the ground. He crashed into the rock and laid there with several dents on his flesh, a broken right arm, and his upper left arm almost ripped off. It was literally hanging. Blood oozed out and onto the soil.

"Soi Fon! Utena! Get him now!"

Ulquiorra slowly started to get up.

"....Incredible...."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:36 pm

"Right! Go! Shi no Toge!"

I cried out as I wielded the whip around. It dashed quickly at Ulquiorra and headed straight for his impaired arm. I had to hand it to Yoruichi, she was really useful, and really strong all the same when it came down to it. She'd left him even more injured than when we first began the fight. And then I questioned how one singular person was able to do that above the things Rukia and I had planned to do. Incredible was right.

"Right!"

Soi Fon called out, as along the whip that was heading straight toward Ulquiorra with Suzumebachi present. She was ready to sting the enemy to death, just as she usually said when facing an enemy. She continued to "buzz" around him in very fast flash steps, attempting to mark him up, the more he got marked up, the more chance she had of hitting those same marks again. And it wasn't like she couldn't do a little physical damage to him while she was at it. She threw a few punches and kicks in there for good measure. This fight was turning out to be better than I had hoped for. And all we needed was the help of Soi Fon and Yoruichi. I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 pm

"Heh...Make sure that bastard gets what he deserves. I knew he wouldn't be a match for the "Goddess of Flash."

Yoruichi stood with confidence in her team. There was no way they were going to lose! Their excellent team work paid off and now the tides were turned. Ulquiorra's wounds on his chest were healing quickly, his arm was snapped into place. It wasn't in time to stop Soi Fon from marking him again on the same spot on the wing and from stopping that lash aimed at his gash on the upper arm.

"I must admit.....You are all worthy of battling me."

All of Soi Fon's other attempts were useless. He was back on his feet and blocking all attacks. She kicked at him he did as well, pushing himself away from them all. There was a pain in his wing and on his arm. Why didn't he vanish with that second marking? Simple, his potent spiritual pressure was slowing the poison's spread throughout his wing.

"Why didn't he die Soi Fon??"

"That's exactly what I'm wondering as well."

Ulquiorra grasped his arm.

"I can feel something in me......What exactly did....you do?"

Last edited by Raijin Uchiha on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:07 pm

"What! ... but that's impossible! That's never happened when I hit someone in the same place twice. Even the others like you, several hollows have all vanished! Ceased to exist! It doesn't make sense that you're still standing!"

Quite obviously, Soi Fon was emotionally distressed over why her, normally precise, attack didn't work. She hit him in the same place twice didn't she? So why was he not dead? And with that, my own effect had been added too. I'd placed poison within him, so all that should be left of him is rotting flesh, and a dead carcass, not even a full one. I didn't understand. Why were his wounds healing? Why was he so resilient? Why was nothing we were trying working? And then Yoruichi made a comment.

"What the hell is going on here?'

I called out wanting an answer to the confusion. I needed to know why Ulquiorra was so readily able to battle even after taking all of that from all of us. I wanted to know why Soi Fon's attack didn't work. I wanted to know what was happening with Yoruichi and Rukia. I wanted to keep battling him, myself. But, of course. Right now, it was a cluster of consternation.

Harribel stood off in the background, observing what was going on. She had a gleam in her eyes that, because of Ulquiorra distracting us, no one saw. She was plotting who and what she wanted to go after, and she had her sights set on someone. She smirked in the collar of his suit that covered her mouth, and crossed her arms. She was almost ready.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:53 pm

"Your venom Soi Fon! It's not working! Why!?"

"I don't understand....He's supposed to be gone."

Yoruichi was baffled by this. Soi Fon's technique was supposed to kill him the instant she marked him at the same spot. Sweat had begun dripping from her forehead. What kind of monster...

"I see.....Your technique. Once you mark someone at the same location of the first marking they die from venom. Your weapon acts as a stinger, a way to transfer that toxin into my body..."

His eyes slowly moved to Utena.

"....And your thorns; They excrete a poison. So you targeted my wound to get it in my system easier and kill me. Unfortunately for the both my spiritual pressure slows the venom and poison. By now your venom has taken my wing and will enter my body, and your poison has taken arm and is making it's way into my shoulder..."

Ulquiorra folded his wing and grabbed onto it, tearing it right off of his body. After throwing it on the floor he delivered a clean cut to his arm and cut it completely off. Not even a grimace came from him as he amputated his appendage. There was a look of horror as Rukia and Yoruichi watched both his arm and wing quickly regenerate.

"Good try."

"Impossible..."

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:04 am

And I think I could pretty much speak for anyone here witnessing this right now; This guy was a terrible being. A monster, a being that stood in the way of our victory, and someone... who was just... something else. I watched, just barely as his arm was cut clean off without any regret afterward or pain in the process, and then it regenerate. Then the same thing with his wing. And then I began to grow pale in the face, I fell to my knees, feeling unable to stand anymore, and a cold sweat break out on my forehead. I couldn't see straight and I appeared like I was going to either pass out, or throw up, which in turn, I did. Right into the sands in front of me, I upchucked a whole amount of vomit. I was afraid of blood... And got squeamish with things like that.

I quickly tried to clean my mouth and get up to my own two feet again, recover from the amount of fluid I'd just spit up, which took a large amount of grounding and weight away from my body. My stability was thrown off now. I felt lighter. I had to be more careful. Surprisingly, Soi Fon was the first to rush over to me to make sure I was okay and to make sure that I hadn't upchucked too much to not be able to battle. She care-took to me for the moment I needed and then stood up, cringing upon realizing what was happening through Ulquiorra's explanation. It was all clear now too, but how the heck could we beat him when all our attacks proved futile? Soi Fon's stinger didn't work, and nor did my poison thorns. Just WHAT did we need to beat him? My fearful eyes looked to Soi Fon's for a plan. Her gray ones told me she had none than the one that she'd conjured before, and she might have been a little scared too, but she was putting on a brave face, working through that and trying to come up with another idea. And then I saw Yoruichi's eyes. Completely spread in fear and shock, even the great Flash Goddess was intimidated. This was out of this world...

"What the... ugh... hell..."

I said softly. The only thing I could say to break the silence that had come about in the air. The silence that screamed the truth, and quite possibly the horrible truth that we might be defeated and killed where it is we stand. I looked to Rukia briefly, wasn't there anything she could do or think of? Damnit! I need to beat this guy.

Harribel smirked and watched the spectacle, then taking steps forward, and clapping her hands as if it were a show. She was mocking us.

"Brilliant. I must say, you all have put on a great performance. I did enjoy watching it from the spot I had, front row seat."

She remarked with a hidden smirk and smug like attitude.

"But I've made my decision and..."

She flashed out and back in behind Soi Fon, holding some sort of sharp weapon to her neck. Soi's eyes immediately widened, she was faster than she was. And so precise to. She knew if she wasn't careful, she'd slice and dice her throat real quick. I watched as this happened. So she was going after Soi Fon?!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:27 am

Ulquiorra watched as Utena dropped to her knees. He sheathed his Murcielago closed his eyes, disappointed in all of their combined attacks. This was a pathetic performance to him. Rukia rushed over to Utena's side to see if she was alright while Yoruichi stared blankly at Ulquiorra.

"What......What in the hell are you!?"

"Your reckoning. You are all fortunate that I didn't enter my Segunda Etapa....You are not worthy of seeing it."

Placed his hand on his hip and watched as Harribel positioned herself behind Soi Fon with her blade to the female's neck.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:40 am

I coughed, recovering still from the amount of burning phlegm that came through my esophagus the wrong way; Back up. I felt Rukia's gentle touches and that reassured me, that even with my sour stomach, everything was going to be okay. I was standing, waiting for the next thing that was to happen. Yoruichi it seemed, was the only one capable of speaking at the moment. And Ulquiorra, he seemed to be going his own way. And then... the mystery girl named Harribel came into the picture. She, faster than the speed I'd ever really seen before exhibited, flashed out and back in, appearing behind Soi Fon and already holding a sharp weapon to her neck. Soi Fon needed to remain calm, but she was getting easily annoyed by this. And all I could do was watch.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:05 pm

The sharp edge of the Tiburon pressed against Soi Fon's neck. Harribel had her where she wanted her, though she didn't have the intention of killing her. Yoruichi was enraged by her action and flash stepped, appearing beside Harribel and sending a kick to her rib. The Espada pushed herself off the ground and jumped back, avoiding Yoruichi's attack. Even if it missed Soi Fon was still safe.

"Either you are foolish enough to attack me and risk your friend being killed or you are just in love with her and would do foolish things to save her...."

She lowered her Tiburon and stared at Yoruichi.

"The second one....Soi Fon, are you alright?"

Rukia tugged on Utena's cloth and whispered to her. She didn't trust Ulquiorra, who walked off about twenty meters and stopped to watch, one bit.

"You think he's still fighting."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 pm

"Yes I'm fine."

She called out to Yoruichi, actually happy for once, to hear Yoruichi speak outwardly of her love she held so dearly. For one reason or another, she hadn't expected the Shihoin princess to admit such a thing publicly. But internally, she was glad for that. Yoruichi then missed hitting Harribel, even with her amazing fighting skills. I watched anxiously, wanting to know what was going to happen. And then I felt a small tug to my clothing, my eyes found Rukia on the ground who had done the thing.

"What do you mean?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Rukia pointed at Ulquiorra, who was now watching them from quite the distance. He didn't look like he wanted to get involved now but knowing him and his speed anything was possible. They'd just have to hope that he was being serious with staying out and watching now.

"I'm talking about Ulquiorra. Do you think he'll attack us when we aren't looking or what? You never know with this guy."

"You two don't worry about him! If he's staying out of this fight he should hold true to his word! We have a new opponent now and we have to defeat her!"

Yoruichi flash stepped in and out, making her way towards Harribel. When she appeared in front of her she twisted her body and sent a kick at her stomach. The Espada held her Tiburon out infront of her and blocked it; the force of the kick sending her back a few feet. It didn't end there. Again the Flash Goddess proceeded with another attack. Flash stepping a little to Harribel's left and above her she delivered a round-house kick to her face. Again it didn't work! The blonde ducked and then swiftly cut upwards, slicing Yoruichi's side. She grimaced in pain and was then kicked by the female Espada.

"Noooooo!!! Yoruichi!!"

Rukia gripped tightly onto her Sode no Shirayuki's handle and rushed towards Harribel. With a swing of her blade she sent massive pillars of ice towards Harribel, hoping to distract her long enough for one of her comrades to attack. As the pillars made their way to Harribel her Tiburon charged a yellow energy in between the space on the blade. She pointed her Zanpakuto at the pillars and fired an arc of the concentrated energy, cutting straight though the ice and cutting Rukia's arm.

"Surrender now Soul Reapers...."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 pm

[font=Comic Sans Ms]OOC: I really want Yoruichi and Utena to have their moments in glory. Like Utena's gonna eventually be able to beat Ulqui and Yoruichi's gonna get so involved from Hari threatening Soi, she'll win and push her limits and such. But lol, this battle has got to end. :p

I watched, clenching my teeth, as the present situation unfolded before my very eyes. It was incredulous to witness this sort of scene. I mean just how strong was Harribel anyway? Why was Ulquiorra off in the distance? He wasn't healing was he? That little bastard. Suddenly a small aura began to envelop me, as I saw Rukia become hurt. One would figure my target would have been Harribel, but instead, I dashed straight at Ulquiorra. I needed to take him down. Yoruichi knew what she had to do and Rukia, hopefully she was okay enough to battle again and she would get up to combat the cold and calculating Harribel.

Meanwhile, there was a little something going on with Soi Fon as well, as anyone would have failed to notice, she was beginning to become more angry than she ever was. And well, she just needed to sting something at this point. Let's see how this all plays out, shall we?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:31 pm

OOC: Okay but it's going to be hard defeating them. :0

Ulquiorra watched as Utena dashed at him. Why would she do such a thing when he was excluding himself from the battle was beyond him. But since she provoked he had to reply. He raised his hand and fired a cero. The green beam shot out at her. Knowing her and her speed she'd avoid it; so Ulquiorra calculated where she'd appear after dodging his attack. He raised off the ground and flew forward. Harribel on the other hand smirked under her jacket. There was no way they'd win.

"Surrender..."

"You Espada think that you're all powerful!? Well you're not! You will lose here Arrancar! I will make sure you do!"

Yoruichi grabbed onto her jacket sleeve and ripped it off, throwing it to the floor. This revealed an armor that was created by Urahara, which allowed her to injure an Espada with hand-to-hand combat. She disappeared in a flash, much faster than before and appeared in front of Harribel. The Espada's eyes widened. Before she could move her Tiburon Yoruichi unleashed a powerful barrage of punches. Harribel was being pounded and was rendered helpless. When the Goddess of Flash finished with her fist of furry she kicked Harribel into the ground below, creating a massive crater and destroying that section of land. This was the true power of Yoruichi!

"Stay down!!!"

Her Espada counterpart was momentarily distracted. He looked at his fallen ally and couldn't believe that she was taken out by such an attack like that.

"That's not going to keep you down now, is it?"

Harribel slowly stood up from the crater, her hollow masked jaw now exposed. The white jacket she wore was torn up, revealing the number 3 on the bottom of her right breast.

"Destroy."

She reached out with her Tiburon in hand and was enveloped in water. It formed into a heart shape. What was going on now?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 am

Instead, I did something different. He thought I was going to flash step and avoid his cero, when I held my ground and placed my zanpakuto, the vine that was just plant, originally, turning into more of a metallic whip, and I used it to try and hold it off from hitting me. I roared with such intensity, that I eventually accomplished the feat of throwing it directly back at him. And that's when, panting, I pushed myself to throw more of those white attacks at him.

"TAIYOU BAKUHATSU!"

And I threw several blasts of white power at him at once, all of them heading towards him, following the cero. I panted and readied myself for another attack, flash stepping out and back in in another place to move from where I originally was, so he couldn't attack me. At the same moment I was doing that, Soi Fon was able to flash out and back in faster than I, and land a mark on Ulquiorra's skin again, and again and again. Three marks, three times the chance we had to kill him off this time. The poison should still be in him, lying dormant that is. I smirked, we had this, I hope.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Ulquiorra was bombarded with the powerful attacks from Utena. At the same time Soi Fon found her way to him to mark his body at several locations. This was infuriating the Espada and as he tried to hold off the attack an explosion of black energy had sent everything back. Ulquiorra was in his Segunda Etapa. No longer was he wearing his white coat. He was bare chested, his hollow mask now became horns. There was also a black whip-like tail lashing about.

"That venom that runs through my body has been held off human. I gave you a chance to live...."

In seconds he was behind Soi Fon, his finger pointed at her; He was way faster than before. From the tip of his finger came a black cero with a green outline. Hoping that this distracted the others Harribel used Shunshin to block Yoruichi's path to Soi Fon and send a kick at her stomach. It was to fast for her to completely defend so she took the full blow and was sent into a boulder.

"Yoruichi!!!"

---------------------------------
"It's been way too long. They're still not back. On top of that I cannot sense any of them."

Raijin closed his eyes and crossed his arms.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:23 pm

"Soi Fon!"

I cried out to her as I watched Ulquiorra zap behind her at lightning speeds. This new form of his, this new power level.... it was, something else... How the heck was I supposed to keep up with much less beat something like this? How was he so fast? I questioned inside my head, fearing the worst.

I watched quickly as Yoruichi was delivered a hard kick to her stomach, straight in the gut from the fight with the other speedy and somewhat lethal, it seemed, Espada. What were these creatures anyway? My eyes went wide, I didn't know what to do. I looked to Rukia who may or may have not caught my gaze. Perhaps she had a plan?

OOC: Gosh I really just wanna beat them already but you probably know more about Bleach than I do, so how do I beat them?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Harribel was now in her Resurrecion. Her Tiburon was much larger in size and probably packed more power. As she floated in mid-air she looked down on Yoruichi, who took a powerful kick to her gut. "Who is next?" Yoruichi slowly turned on her stomach to use her arms to get up but was stopped by Harribel. The Espada used Sonido to appear above her and stomp on her back, keeping her against the ground.

Rukia could not think of any equal power to go up against them two. She knew it herself, she was incapable of battling them and winning. "What will we do...?" Ulquiorra's eyes focused on the girl as she spoke. "There is nothing you can do. I had warned you of entering Hueco Mundo. Now you will pay with your lives."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Soi Fon witnessed the damage done to her best friend, her idol, and all the same, her lover. As if she wasn't already mad; Granted that Soi was easy to anger, but this... this just toppled her over the edge. She knew Yoruichi was tough and could fend for herself, but this... drove her insane. There was nothing she hated more than failing herself, than seeing her friends experience pain and death right in front of her. People she cared for. She growled and closed her eyes, trying to keep the temper that she knew might not help under control. Yoruichi could have spotted this. Anyone who was blatantly looking at her would. I watched.

'Oh Soi, why don't you just let go? I'm sure it would help us right now.'

I stood still, watching what Ulquiorra was doing. I couldn't do anything to help as it seemed. I needed another state of power I did not have. Oh how would I unlock it?

"You are all going to pay...."

She muttered under her breath. She was really becoming uncontrollable. If she could think while in that condition, we'd be set. I thought at least. I found it particularly aggravating that no matter what was tried, we couldn't beat them. How the hell could we beat them?

OOC: Hey, how should I unlock the hollow form?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:38 pm

The Espada waved his hand, generating once again several small green glowing pikes. He motioned towards Soi Fon, raining them down on her. Harribel, who still held Yoruichi against the ground, delivered another kick. This time the purple haired princess was sent hurling into the air. She landed several meters from Utena and Rukia, where she laid motionless. "Weak."

Rukia, in an attempt to create a diversion of some sort, stood up and drew her circle; which sent a blood chilling gust of wind and ice. Harribel stood still and raised her hand. In seconds the ice liquified into water and the gust was stopped. The water thrashed about and was redirected at Rukia, who would be taken by the force of the wave. "Ugha!!" It was complete madness....

OOC: You have to shatter the spirit chain, or something like that, to get a Hollow mask piece. Then fight a Vizard and learn from them to get a full mask. To get a hollow form you endure a life threatening battle I think. Then to become a hollow I think you actually have to be at that point where you were killed.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next