MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:48 am

"Are you amazed, your highness?"

He snickered to himself, a little maliciously, might I add. My eyes widened even more when he went into a different state of power alone. He didn't look physically different but I could tell the capabilities of his body had been heightened by a landslide. And not to mention, there seemed to be a lot more where that came from. He could probably power himself way further than I ever could at my fullest potential. Was this really the end? Why was it that he was so set on destroying me and my kingdom? I had to wonder, but then again, I didn't remember it to be my kingdom at all. Regardless, even with broken memories, I have to protect it. I'm going to.

"Amazed, might not be the right word. Perplexed, yes."

"Doesn't matter. Because once I'm done with you, you won't have anything to be perplexed about. You won't have words to pick from. You'll be dead."

He smirked and readied himself for a super charged attack. I readied myself too.

"Well, I hope not. I mean, just think of all the people lost with no direction without their king. I have no memory of it, but I'm not about to let you take and destroy these lands from me, nor am I going to allow you to take my life. I may have broken memories, but my will is fine and I've made up my mind. I don't care what my condition is, half full, empty, I'm going to protect this kingdom! You want it so badly? Pry it from my hands. Which I doubt you'll do."

I smirked. I was getting good at this backtalk thing. He growled. Uh oh, here we go.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:49 pm

I grabbed Makoto's arm and pulled her away. I moved her back to a safe distance. "It's going to get ugly" I said turning back to the battle. "We don't jump in until it's unnecessary" I mentioned.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:12 pm

"But, ...."

She was pulled in a certain direction, in order to be distanced a safe amount away from the fight about to happen. The air seemed tense and all she could do was sigh, and sit down, resting her head in her hands. She looked up, helplessly, at the sky where both of us were floating and seemingly about to have a very disturbing fight. She muttered...

"Your majesty..."

She sighed.

'I only hope you know what you're doing, Utena...'

She thought to herself. Meanwhile, the both of us were still awaiting the real fight to be underway. I was probably at less than half of my pure potential power, and this guy, was almost triple his. And he still had more to go! I sighed, I knew I'd have to fight him anyway, and even on the verge of death I wouldn't give up. But... I sighed outwardly, I'd need to try.

"Well, let us see what the great prince of this kingdom is made of."

He smirked, and stopped charging his powers at the stage he was at. I could tell, this guy had done some serious training and sprucing up of his powers. And he sent the monster to wear me down first because he knew it'd be easier for him to get away with things that way. My guess though is that we would have been probably evenly matched had I had my memories and powers in full. He very cleverly calculated this to work in his advantage, smart. Very smart and manipulative too, but I hadn't a clue who he was.

"I'm ... a king."

I corrected him.

"What was that?"

"I said... I'm a king. My name is King Utena Tenjou. And I decree I will defeat you."

I smirked and powered myself up however far I could right now without exhausting myself. A small white aura glowed around me and he seemed to laugh as if something tickled his funny bone. I didn't understand villains and why they always laughed about things.

It was at this point that I'd powered up that the pain in Mero's shoulder had become even worse than before and now it was getting a bit unbearable to take. It was a definite burning sensation with the most horrible itch and it weighed heavy on her bones as if there was an atmospheric pressure pressing down on her body. Or her shoulder, for that matter. Makoto watched the sky with anticipation, not yet realizing the unstable condition of Mero right beside her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:00 pm

I sat down and gripped my shoulder. It was getting worse, and it was almost too much to handle. I cursed and rocked slightly, hoping the pain would disappear. I tried keeping my mind off the pain by focusing on Utena and the mystery man, but I could not.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:40 pm

As the pain ripped through Mero's shoulder, it also began to rid slightly of the clothes around that area. In fact the feeling had burned up to such a high temperature that some of the cloth had begun to waste away. And upon what was supposed to be the bare skin of her shoulder there seemed to be some sort of black marking that didn't seem complete. And it wasn't like someone could guess at what it was either, it looked like an amorphous blob.

I watched the man laugh, and then finish up his small fit of laughter. He was clearly off his rocker, to some degree.

"Well soon perhaps, you won't have a KINGdom to rule, King. Ha! You a king. It amuses me, the thought! You... such a young and frail little girl becoming king. I think you, perhaps, may have some gender issues you need to work out, QUEEN Utena."

And that, that right there, was the little spark that was making me the least bit mad. And now I was ready to battle, I readied myself for whatever he could throw at me, even if I wasn't sure I could handle it. I'm not going to back down, I thought. Bring it.

He smirked and then charged in his hands, a sword made of pure darkness. The sword wasn't too small either, it was quite sizable. I unsheathed my sword immediately, the sword of dios. It read my righteous energy and glowed in a haze of pure white, that of the heavens above our heads' hue. My eyes watched him in a fit of determination and he smirked wider as he calmly remarked...

"I can ... sense your... fear."

He licked his lips and started to speed towards me. Whoa this guy was fast! I looked around and he tried to strike me with the sword, from above, and I was able to block, just barely. My eyes caught him and widened, and then finally, he revealed his eyes to me. They were a dark shade of black with barely visible pupils and no life within them. Just impurity. Uh oh.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 pm

"Ow shit" I winced looking at my shoulder. My shirt and jacket had burned away and I screamed, terrified. "What the hell" I breathed getting up and running over to a store window. I looked at the reflection and saw the blob on my shoulder, going wide eyed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 pm

"Mero!"

She cried out as she witnessed the black amorphous blob form itself on her shoulder, and her new friend revel in pain, bad pain so it seemed. She tried to summon up her powers to be able to help her out, but as soon as she went to approach Mero and touch her shoulder, she was shocked instantaneously as if there was an electric barrier around her shoulder that couldn't be seen.

Meanwhile, I managed to push the mysterious man back using some of my excess powers to repel him backward. He regained his balance and came flying back at me, and I moved to the side, dodging his movement. And then he abruptly turned around and came back flying at me, this guy... was something else. I used my sword again to block.

"What's the matter princess? Tired?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 am

"Don't worry about it Makoto, i'm fine" I said backing away slightly and smiling. "Just focus on Utena's battle".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 pm

"Well, I can't just ignore someone in pain right in front of me. That just isn't right, and plus even if I just met you, you're someone important to Utena. I suggest you let me treat you."

Ah, Makoto. She wasn't my advisor just for any old reason. She really knew how to get down to the heart of the matter, and when she did, she was all caring about it, even if she was blunt in the way she spoke. She walked over and summoned up the basic healing powers she'd acquired from my teachings before I lost my memory and tried again to touch her shoulder, when suddenly that same invisible electric barrier shocked her to the touch and she couldn't get anywhere close to Mero's shoulder. She was surprised at not being able to touch it. She tried yet again and it shocked again as well. She seemed determined, but how much more of this could she take?

Meanwhile, I was able to summon enough power to propel him backwards again. Calling me princess? Did this guy just want me to change my gender in front of him magically? I could do that. I watched him with a bit of anger in my eyes and I remained panting; He was right, I was tired. But I didn't say anything. He laughed once again and then just HAD to make a remark to me.

"It appears you are tired. Well, isn't that cute? I've already worn you down."

He dashed in and out, so fast, it looked like a small blur traveling all around. I watched him with anticipation and when he did strike, I was to dodge and block and fight him off to the best of my ability. However, there was one strike I didn't see and as she pointed the blade close to my face, I retracted a little in the fear that he actually might gauge my eyes out and the fact he'd caught me off guard.

"Come on, you can take a little more can't you?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:18 pm

I pulled away from Makoto. "You're only going to hurt yourself" I said, remarking on the fact she hadn't been successful in helping. "It'll pass, don't you worry" I smiled, putting on a face like it already had. Truth was at this point the pain was so intense I could hardly feel my arm. Everything was going numb, and that was fine by me.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 am

"Alright... fine..."

Makoto reluctantly remarked. There was truly nothing she could do. She couldn't help me and she couldn't heal Mero, she felt useless and that's when she became frustrated and balled her fists. She watched the fight with an antsy nature, awaiting the results of it nervously.

I panted as another clash in our battle ended and we both separated from one another as if we had just pushed the other off of our persons. I panted and watched him with a glaring eye, and he did the same, monitoring my moves and the form of my body, and taking it all down in his brain.

"You're much more efficient than I expected at this stage. I would have thought you would have been down and out by now, Utena."

"It's not in my nature to give up."

"I was always aware of your resilience..."

"But never my devotion, huh?"

He smirked and started to crack a laugh, finding something funny. "Ah, prince. How you amuse me; you have a retort for everything I say."

"I learned from the best."

I smiled and motioned my eyes towards Mero, my best friend.

"Why devote your time to useless humans? Why not spend your time growing stronger... against the things that are of your level? Like I, for instance. Then again, I may be above you." His ever creepy smirk grew and then he seemed to be charging power. The darkness powered sword he'd summoned in his hands has disappeared with one movement of his hand, and he was onto a new thing. Summoning more dark forces, didn't he know that was dangerous? Then, a small white light began to shine around me again and I watched him wearily. My friends and he could see my body getting more fatigued... but I had to keep fighting.

"Are you ready for a new level of darkness, Utena?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Utena was getting tired, that was easy to see. I looked to Makoto, "Last time when you tried to give energy to Utena, I think that guy was blocking your powers. Do you have any energy left to try it again?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 pm

"Unfortunately, I do not. I tried before and that took a great deal of my power. It takes a lot more for me to summon and use mine since I wasn't magically gifted to begin with. I was just human. Utena was the genius who somehow brought them forward and then trained me."

Makoto explained and watched the battle as if she were on the edge of her seat. Her eyes conveyed a lot of worry for me, for the king. She held her hands together and there was a motion of her fingers that showed just how nervous she was.

"... I was born ready, buddy."

I panted and remarked back to him. He dashed forward and I slowly moved into a position to be able to fight him. He stopped in the middle of the air and chuckled out loud heartily. I looked at him, confused at what he found so funny now.

"Look at you! You're so battered you can barely even manage to hold your fists up. You're too tired King Utena! You need to rest. Why don't you let me help you out with that?"

"I don't need your help with anything." I remarked coldly and he looked at me with a serious glare.

"Well fine, if you want to be insolent about it. You can talk back to me all you want, it's not going to help improve the condition your body is in currently."

"You're running your mouth so much, why don't you tell me your name? You seem to know mine and my friends' and know all about this place. But I don't know a thing about you, and you're my opponent. So come on, out with it. What's your name?"

"My name you say?" He looked down and his hood covered over his eyes again, as well as some pieces of his hair. His teeth, I swore, sharpened and her smirk-smiled in that evil way he was doing so before. He charged his levels of dark energy again and dashed straight behind me, faster than I was ready for and by the time he got there, I couldn't escape as he'd grabbed my clothing. He yanked it and turned me around, in turn, and now face to face with this monster, he used his fist charged with the power of "demons" it seemed and started a barrage of punches into my stomach, topping it off with a big punch to my head. I went flying backwards through several buildings and almost out of the kingdom's borders if it weren't for the huge gates. My back hit into them and I fell down the huge surface, sliding downward straight to the ground. I didn't move for a minute or two. That really hurt.

"My name is Axis."

He awaited me to get up, crossing his arms confidently. He knew this battle wasn't over just yet.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:58 pm

More and more pain welled up in my arm, causing the numb feeling to go away. I cursed under my breath, and continued to rock back and forth. 'Pain pain go away, don''t come back another day' I chanted in my head. I could no longer keep myself focused on the battle.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 am

I got back up from the beating I'd just taken. I was really weakening now and I knew I'd need to at least try. He smirked. That smirk, I wish I could just rip it off his face. Now I was starting to get a little angry. And that wasn't the worst of my problems. Somehow, Mero seemed to be cringing in a great deal of pain beneath me. And neither I nor Makoto could do anything about it. That was horrible. Well, maybe if I find it in me to beat this bastard quick I could save my friend. But I'd need a lot of power. How? There was just no way?

"So, giving up, your highness?"

"No way. I'm not the type to give up."

"Judging by how you just got up, I'd say not." He crossed his arms as if he we planning something. And then he started to come at me from all directions, quickly, as if his steps were more like flashes in and out, he was hitting my body quite hard and quite quick as well. I couldn't believe he was this powerful. I cried out in pain as he did that, but I braced for the worst yet to come. These attacks always had a finisher to them. And then he did it, he flashed in front of me and tried to punch at my face. I immediately swung at him as well and we ended up punching one another and sending each other back, crashing into respective buildings behind us.

"She actually got me."

He chuckled and found a bit of blood trickling down from his mouth. That punch packed some power. I on the other hand wasn't doing so well. I could barely move, but I was forcing myself to. I cringed, trying to lift my body which seemed so heavy right now.

"Oh no! This isn't good!"

Cried Makoto from where she was watching. She seemed worried for me. The voices of my friends, Mero's in pain and Makoto's in worry, that was enough to make me ball my fist. I lay there a little exhausted, waiting for some miracle to come. Axis on the other hand, got right back up and floated over to me.

"Well... Utena.... what are you waiting for?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:29 pm

My breathing slowed as I fought back against the pain. Utena was in a greater deal of trouble then I and that was the problem that needed to be solved. I stood up and walked closer to the battle. "Utena what do you need us to do?!" I called, ready to assist her in this battle.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:51 pm

The wind blew in a fashion that told Axis and I both something was about to happen. One of us would find the power inside to destroy the other as it seemed tensions were growing. I forced myself up and stared at him directly in the face. Once more that breeze blew by; This was a death match. And though it was going completely against who I was or what I stood for, much less I didn't like doing it, I planned to kill this guy. I glared at him now, ready for battle. He simply floated a bit closer and got in my face too.

I heard Mero's voice call out to me, and for a change of character, I didn't say anything. I didn't reply to her offer to help, I didn't even look at her to acknowledge she'd just spoke to me. I was serious and focused, and concentrated on beating this guy, I was determined to kill him, stop him from destroying what I loved dearly.

"Well are we going to have a staring match all day or are you going to make a move, your royal highness?"

He chuckled and crossed his arms more. How dare he laugh like that in my face? Did he not understand I just said I wouldn't give up? He was such a cocky bastard and I hated him for it. Well, it was time to shift gears... that was if I had any gears left to shift. Truthfully, I didn't have a battle strategy anymore, I was just winging it; And though winging it usually worked for me, it wasn't this time. Any more... and there was a chance I could die, but I wasn't about to let Mero and Makoto know that.

'Oh Utena... I sense your life-force draining... I hope you have a plan of action or some sort of strategy. Please Utena... just tell me you know what you're doing. I can bear to lose you. Who will rule the crown if you disappear? Surely not me and there are none of your relatives...'

She thought and I'd closed my eyes to concentrate a bit of my power. I was summoning it and the telepathic link had been established just in time for me to hear that much.

'Then Mero will rule....'

'What? HER! But... sir.. w-why...'

'I know... the logic doesn't make sense right. Why would a publicly known thief, bandit and corporate owner alike be given my throne? Could she rule it like I would? I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Mero would be an amazing queen and plus the royal status may prove useful in boosting her business if she wishes to keep it going. She could make this kingdom thrive, just like I wanted it to. She has a great business head and she is one of my closest and dearest friends...' I took a pause to summon more power to my forefront. 'I have no doubt in my mind that she would be a great Queen.'

'But... Utena.... please ... don't tell me you're out of tricks...'

'I can't tell you that I know exactly what I'm doing or that I have a plan of action here. I don't have an ingenious strategy that will ensure my victory. But... I can tell you that I'm not out of tricks or ideas. I still have some spells I haven't cast yet and hopefully... they'll be just the thing to get rid of this guy. Do me a favor... don't tell Mero we were talking like this, and I want you to erase your memory of any such conversation...'

'But your majesty...'

'Please.'

Makoto then severed her link with me telepathically and called upon a small amount of magic within her. She concentrated and quite literally placed that whole conversation into the trash bin of her mind. She opened her eyes and didn't remember a thing. She just watched me up there, summoning as much power as I could gather. Axis was being patient...

"Well is the attack going to be today... Utena?"

I smirked. Inside my head, after the "call had been dropped" as they say with Makoto, I was mumbling a spell that was sure to defeat him. Or... I'd lose the majority of my magic's power and potency after it was cast. It was a risk I had to take... and I didn't really want to draw from my shadow inside me. He was using dark magic already, and that would get me nowhere. But, a few seconds after he'd said that, I'd opened my eyes and started to release the power I'd summon to my surface. The clouds became grayer and the winds picked up by a lot, blowing like it was a hurricane. My torn clothes swayed in the wind like they do in anime movies. And I stared directly at him, my eyes glowing just the least bit lighter blue. The outline around the iris was a darker black outline as if someone had taken a marker and drawn the circle there. My teeth appeared a little sharper too.

"This day... the attack will be. And it will be your demise! Mark my words Axis!"

I screamed, my voice becoming a little hoarse in the process. Then a golden aura took me. My whole form began to glow that bright color.

"I have called upon the ultimate dark power for help. Now I realize that using dark magic is going to get me nowhere, so I converted that power within me to light and by a pact signed just a few minutes ago... I am able to use the Lord of Nightmares power! So... Axis...."

I chuckled and extended my hand outwardly and calmly as if I were reaching out to him.

"Let us walk the path of destruction together."

And then it started. A small black flame generated in the open palm of my hand. Then four little black flames resembling the one in my hand appeared in a square surrounding his feet. Once they were burning in full, I raised my hand a little higher and crushed my hand against the black flame, extinguishing it and burning my skin in the process. I didn't scream out in pain, but the four black flames linked together, trapping him in the square and then a big explosion of black fire happened, where he stood in the square, the fire lasted for quite some time. (Till the flame in my hand was completely out, which took a minute or two.) Finally, I powered down and began to droop in the air, barely able to keep my wings equipped and I waited for the dust and all to clear from the explosion. I mumbled to myself, panting and even weaker now...

"Did ... did I get him?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:47 pm

I frowned, knowing Utena wouldn't let me help her out. I sighed and stepped back to my previous viewing position. Everything was real silent for sometime, and it was some what unsettling. I sat down, when the mood shifted as a Axis spoke up. He taunted Utena, egging her on.

She seemed to crack as she began letting everything go, powering an attack to an unbelievable level. This was it, Axis would surely be defeated here. Utena attacked and hit dead on. A massive explosion of debris and dust picked up and I had to shield my eyes from the debris. We'd have to wait until things settled until we'd know the outcome.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 pm

The attack went up in full flare and hit him point blank. It seemed that by unleashing that one attack, I'd won. I smiled softly to myself, completely depleted of my magic. I couldn't so much as do any kind of healing spell; In fact, I was just barely staying afloat in the air. This was honestly taking all that I could handle and I'd reached my limit.

The smoke and debris began to clear, it was gradual, but it was clearer now and I could see beyond the dust that was still sifting in the air from the attack. And then I heard it... that evil... smug, stupid laugh. So... he was still alive. He seemed a bit more injured now than he was before, but it appeared he could still fight... what was with this guy? Why was he so powerful?

"Wow, I must say. Such awesome power. What an excellent attempt to get rid of me, truly. You did well, but... now... it's my turn. Prepare to be extinguished King Utena. Say goodbye to your humble kingdom and all of your loving, loyal subjects. It's come time for a new king to reign! Now feel the awesome power of Axis!"

He shouted and began to summon all of his power into a massive attack. He wanted to kill me, didn't he? He'd had enough. I watched with widened eyes, very lacking in breath. There was nothing I could do to fend off his attack or ensure I wasn't going to get killed. I had to face it that this was it. I was in some real trouble. I closed my eyes and braced for the attack and within a matter of minutes, he'd finished charging it. He threw it at me and it was so big, it almost destroyed most of the higher up buildings around the perimeter of the kingdom. I felt the attack approaching readily. This was scary, this wasn't good. This was.... weird. I felt myself, whiting out, had I been hit with the attack?

Then it really did hit and my world went black, the attack taking a while to clear and me in the middle of it.

"Utena..." Makoto looked down.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:44 pm

I gasped, and watched in horror as Utena was hit. She couldn't have defended herself from that. That was utterly impossible for her current state. With out anymore hesitation I ran into the cloud and debris, Skidding to a sop by Utena. I waited for things to calm down, before assessing her condition.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:53 pm

He cackled loudly which I faintly heard.

"So then it's decided. Another victory for Axis! Is that all the king of this kingdom has? I thought she'd be more a challenge with all the rumors about you."

He smirked and watched as my mortal friend came to my aid. He crossed his arms across his chest smugly.

"I suppose this kingdom is mine now. I shall make it what I wish. She put up a good fight, but I'm sorry, it wasn't good enough. I'm glad all of that extra work paid off. I trained hard to be able to go up against you, and all this extra power, sure made the difference. Now mortal subjects! You know a new king and witness the destruction of your kingdom right before your very eyes!"

He cackled and was beginning to really delve deep to summon more power. And that's when the winds began to pick up again. My fingers on the hand nearest Mero began to twitch and then all of a sudden, the wind REALLY picked up. The whole area was blowing with monstrous winds. And my body was suddenly enveloped in a bright white light, similar to that of angels. My body floated in the air and stayed in a relaxed position, and as he stopped generating his attack and turned around to see what was going on....

"What now?"

I opened my eyes and they were glowing a bright white color just like the aura around me. I'd gained my princely outfit decorated and all, and on my head, appeared the king's crown I always left in the palace. In this getup, I really looked like a king. Makoto looked upon me with shock...

"Could this be....?" Her eyes spread wide.

It was Dios and the funny thing, as soon as I'd gently touched Mero's shoulder to her know I was alright, all the pain in it disappeared and the mark fully formed in black, almost like a tattoo. It dimly shined, meanwhile I extended my hand out to Axis, without a word.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:05 pm

I turned slowly once I felt the hand on my shoulder. My mouth hung open, slightly agape and I backed away. This was going to be complete and utter madness, and now there was no way in hell axis was going to win.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 pm

"And here I thought she was done. Well, this must be some sort of new power. No matter, I'll just pacify her again."

He said with such confidence. He noticed the hand go up and me looking at him without any such expression. See, he got such an amusement out of the fact that he could make me angry, but now that I wasn't showing anything, it made him angry. And that's when he lost it.

"Don't you mock me!"

He shouted and then released, literally, the demon inside of him. His skin turned red and his eyes a dark blackish purple and he growled at me. He still possessed magic but in this more powerful form it seemed he couldn't be beaten. So this is what was lurking beneath his surface hm? I simply stood there with my hand extending and he began to charge at me, he couldn't touch me physically. He tried casting magic, and he couldn't touch me, and that's when I started to walk towards him and his eyes for once, glimmered in fear.

"This is the end for you, Axis."

My voice had a dual tone to it. My own and Dios's beneath mine. My hand that was extended towards him, curled into a fist. He remained where he was, fully paralyzed in fear. I decided to end this quickly and just punch through his chest and grab onto his beating heart. When I ripped my hand out, there it was in my hand, still beating for a few more seconds. It effectively killed him and his body dissolved into nothing. His heart dripped his crimson blood on my hand and then the heart vanished too by Dios's will. The blood vanished with the heart and my arm was once more clean. My angelic eyes watched him descend his way down to the depths below in the Underworld.

"Good riddance, beast. You shall never walk upon this Earth again so long as I am Guardian. And you shall not harm the friends of Utena, or those innocent to the cause."

And then I fell weak, as Dios left my body, and the aura vanished completely. He whisked away on the winds that died down and my eyes closed as I fainted, and my wings were beginning to disappear.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 pm

I watched as Dios gave the demon a gruesome end. It was an unsettling sight but a well deserved end to it all. With everything now over I once more ran to where Utena lay and dropped down beside her. Luckily she would heal and return to normal strength after much needed rest. I called Makoto over to help me, "We must get her to her bed".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:58 pm

"Right away. Just get her down here, and I'll be happy to have the royal guard come and move her to her chambers."

Makoto smiled.

'You never cease to amaze me... your majesty.'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next