MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:59 am

"I guess you do" I chucked, matching the snide and cocky undertone he had held in his words. "My question for you is WHY I should be spectating. And who is it that I am?" I watched his back. He didn't turn around, nor did he take his eyes off the fight. "Your monsters going to lose" I smiled.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:02 am

"Your king...is a lot stronger than she leads on."

He mysteriously said, still watching the fight. He still held a snide smirk to him, as if he had the ace of spades card up his sleeve. He knew his monster stood at least a little chance of being able to combat against the great king, but really, his real plan, was all in his head, and it was working out perfectly.

"Darkness beyond the darkest pitch, twilight from crimson blood that flows; buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to thee, swear myself to thee, let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess! Dragon slave!"

I threw another darkness wave at him, hoping it would hit. Alas, this time, he knew what was coming at him. He was able to successfully, somehow, counterbalance its energy and thus cancel the attack hurling at him. I cringed, darn, I'd need a new spell. Immediately, before he had the chance to counterattack in full, I began to charge another attack, closing my eyes once more, and using the sound of his swings to navigate my way around them.

I began to chant...

"Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release your heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness; become my power, become my body... Together, let us walk the path of destruction... And smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!"

And a dark dark blade made of pure blackness, flowing, it wasn't solid, began to appear in my hands as I folded them the way they would around the hilt of a sword to hold it. Out of that small space the magic began to spread and create this handheld sword made of darkness itself. A fraction of the lord of nightmare's powers. I knew of another spell, that might tear apart my insides and place me in critical condition for a while. I didn't want to have to use it, it was one of my more powerful dark magic spells, and hopefully, I wouldn't have to.

I wielded the sword, waiting for it to grow, small lines of lightning were traceable in it from the sheer power of it alone. I awaited the next time to strike, opening my eyes with such fierceness diamonds could be scratched.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 pm

I laughed without any humour in my voice, but didn't answer. I focused my attention on the fight. All I felt was darkness. Utena was using dark magic to combat this evil and I couldn't help but think of the saying 'Fight fire with fire'. I was curious though, I hadn't known that she possessed dark magic.

"I wonder how much hope you hold in your creature" I asked, not looking away from the events before us.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 am

The figure did not answer, and instead kept his sights on the battle in front of him. He wanted to see what would happen and he would not have a young girl talk doubt into his once strong beliefs. He crossed his arms and waited to see more.

I began to wield the sword against him, trying to cut in and around and inside the creature; I wanted to see if I could get a vantage point, or even better if I could sever its other arm. If I could accomplish that, I would be at the greatest advantage, but I knew something about this creature that probably not even this mysterious boy knew. I went in and dodged his gigantic swing, I summoned more power to the blade and raised it, then brought it down with such force ,it started to make an incision in his arm. I pushed downward, through his tough material of skin and eventually, I cut if off. As it did, I opened my hands and the Ragna Blade dispersed from my hands, disappearing altogether. However, my wings were still present, I pushed myself to fly as fast as possible to catch the other massive arm that was just cut off and bring it into the air so that it didn't hit my kingdom. I hauled it and eventually was able to gather enough strength to lift it and throw it elsewhere. I panted as I did so, I was running a little low on energy, I needed to have time to rest and recuperate. Just a little more, Utena, just a little more. . .
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:43 am

I laughed, "Bit by bit he falls apart". I continued watching the fight, by the look of things Utena was getting tired, and I hoped the rest of the battle was easy won. There was one person, however, that could change the playing field at any moment. I looked at the stranger with his back facing me. Why was he here?
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:42 am

The monster roared with intensity. I couldn't tell what he was saying if anything at all. But I was panting, tired, trying to keep everything going. The funny part was, even if I wasn't thinking about this; For someone with broken memories, I seemed to remember a lot of the spells that I casted when I still had my memory. Weird huh?

Well no time for thinking; I needed to concentrate on beating this gargantuan beast. I'd only cut off his two arms and tossed them away, he still had a torso, and legs and a head and everything to get rid of, and the arms took that long. I was already tired. I looked at him, trying to angle and analyze how I should go about this. Was there any real productive way to do this? I thought. Maybe, we'll just have to wait and see.

The man continued to watch the battle, his hidden smirk from Mero growing, and the pounding in Mero's shoulder, worse than ever before.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm

As I watched the battle continue, my shoulder grew in pain. So much so that I actual cringed from its sting. I grabbed hold of my shoulder and tried finding the exact location of the pain, though I couldn't find any. It all pounded. I quickly removed my jacket and inspected my shoulder. When I did, I found that black marks had appeared on my shoulder though I couldn't depicted what they made up.

I put my jacket back on and continued to watch the battle as if I had felt nothing, nor saw anything. I was confused and bewildered, but I needed to keep my full attention on the man and the battle.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm

"Alright... come on big guy, there has to be a place where you'll fall. I need to correctly pinpoint how to take you down quicker. There usually always is a way to do this. Just have to look for their biggest weakness."

I scanned the monster one more time, and without his arms he was beginning to lose hope of attacking me with his limbs, and so he conjured up a sticky mixture from the bottom of his stomach, forced it up through his esophagus and expelled it at me. He was chucking slimeballs at me. Quickly thinking, I dodged them and flew with agility, through the air trying to avoid these balls of stickiness being hurled at me. This wasn't such an easy task to do, since they were huge! That temporarily stopped my thought process.

The man still watched and smirked, knowing this might be my downfall. He had a plan, after all. And Mero's pounding shoulder, only added to the glory of it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:51 pm

I looked at the man more closely and raised an eyebrow. The smirk he wore on his face, looked like it was permanently glued there. I wondered why he needed to be so smug, as I resisted the urge to push him off the building.

I rolled my shoulder slightly, it still had pain pounding through it. I sighed and watched as the monster belched slime balls at Utena and I almost laughed. That was just gross.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 pm

The man's smirk stopped and he just watched with a straight face. This gook coming out of the monster's mouth was not something he planned and it did sort of hit a nerve within him as well. For whatever reason, we will never know. But he didn't want me winning against this creature and the gook hadn't hit me yet. He was beginning to lose it a little and that wasn't good. Yet, he remained mysterious.

I watched the monster, every time that he had to charge up a new blast from his mouth, it took him a little longer to gather the snot in the back of his throat. Especially if he was trying to make them bigger as he went along. That was it, if I could continue to dodge them and progressively fly in towards him, I could make it on the inside of this monster and take down another part with another strike. That's it! However... the first part is dodging these blasts and timing things right. I may have to resort to going inside him...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

I sat down on the roof and got comfy. I hoped Utena would be alright, that monster seemed to be getting desperate.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Did this monster have a rhythm to him? I found myself asking. I needed to find his fight rhythm. If I could find that, as well as be able to evade the blasts coming from his mouth, I'd surely be able to take him down. But then again, how would I do so? I mean, I had the choice of his head, but that would be directly killing him, wouldn't it? I needed to find a way to take him down, for the sum of all of his parts. And that's when I felt it. A big pulsation.

"Whoa..."

I spoke out loud, holding my chest, and then my head. I'd felt that one loudly as well as deeply. There was some sort of force within me. It had great power and it was beginning to generate. I needed to get it, before it did anything extreme like say; Blow up. Now I had an objective. Let's just hope I could do this.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 pm

"Your creature is doomed" I pointed out the the man, still watching the fight. Utena seemed tired, but no matter what she kept going and soon it looked like she was to focused to even realize she was tired.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:32 pm

I was tired, anyone could see that but I had to keep going. I had to. I had to defend my kingdom from trouble. I noticed that the streets were near to empty thanks to Mero, what a great pal she was, but that still didn't mean I couldn't fight this monster to get rid of him. So fight on I shall.

"It's no use Utena, you're going to stress yourself out. I can't cast wings to fly, but what I can do is this..."

Makoto began to concentrate and generate her own magical powers, they were basic, but still something to use in this mess. She wanted to help energize me, if only for a bit, and help me to fight this monster with my utmost strength, not fatigue. I'd hoped we'd be able to win. It would take a while for the energy transfer.

"I wouldn't count your cards before they're dealt, girl."

The man, still mysterious as ever, did not turn around but remarked this Mero whose shoulder now pounded worse than before. What the heck was going on?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:01 pm

I chuckled at the mans remark, bluntly disregarding his statement. My shoulder starting acting up once again and this time I doubled over, caught off guard by its intense pounding. I took a moment to compose myself and then returned to the battle. The pain was still there but I did my best to ignore it, though that in it's self was near impossible.

I glanced quickly between Makoto and Utena and it appeared that Makoto was giving up some of her energy to Utena. "Ha! Now she'll beat this thing for sure" I thought to myself.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:58 pm

The power transfer would take quite a while, I was unaware of what she was doing, but the man who was supposedly talking to Mero wasn't. He knew exactly what Makoto was doing and he knew that it'd take a while, especially if he...

He raised one of his fingers, for once we were able to see another part of his skin, and that finger seemed to have a dark stone ring on it, he muttered, rather whispered the words..

"Tardus... vicis..."

Everything felt normal, it was just Makoto that seemed slower. Of course no one would have noticed this or even felt it, in fact, she felt she was doing everything at her normal pace she would, perhaps even hurried, but, in reality, it was slowed to almost a stop, the tempo of everything was off for Makoto and Makoto only. This guy, he so effortlessly put a spin on his spells and whispered two words, and it immediately took effect. I suppose that was a little glimpse, for anyone that'd seen this happen, into how powerful this guy truly was.

Meanwhile, I attempted to get around this monster again. I'd need to focus. You can do this Utena! You can do this!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 am

I considered jumping in to help her, but I doubted she would want the help. It was, after all, her kingdom to protect. Though I watched Utena closely. If she got too tired, or was in major trouble I would be there to pull her out.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 pm

'What haven't I cast yet? I need to think to use powerful spells against him that have a destructive power to them. Sure, I could use white magic, but what would that do? I already did Ragna Blade and Dragon Slave... what more... could I? I suppose I could use that other one...'

I shook my head.

'No I have to save that one as a last resort. But at the rate I'm going, I'll never beat him and I might end up destroying myself! But... I can't use it it's too dangerous. Come on Utena, remember. Remember... think of some spells. You can do this! Damned you failing memory!'

I sighed out and tried to concentrate, but I was finding it rather hard to. The guy who was in the cloak and masked in mystery still stood there, his arms crossed and he began to lightly chuckle at something. Another idea had popped into his head and this one he liked. Being that Makoto was slower now in tempo he could relatively more easily now control the pathway of magical energy she was trying to generate and propel to Utena. He raised his finger discreetly again and then muttered...

"Animadverto..."

And with that one word and his concentration there created an invisible pathway for the energy that was originally connected to Utena from Makoto to the monster from Makoto. That way the energy she'd eventually send forward would be sent toward the monster and not her friend. His amusement with the situation grew and he concentrated once more, allowing her power to build up even more. When he was sure she'd charged up all the way she could, he decided to return things to normal tempo all around and muttered ...

"Subsisto alica."

And with that the spell was removed, and her energy was fully charged. This meant trouble.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:11 pm

I cocked my head and look at the man. He was uttering words, in a language I didn't understand. I assumed it was another language, but knowing Utena I had some sort of knowledge on magic.

"What are you doing there?" I asked him.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:46 pm

"It is of none of your concern."

He remarked coldly. His master plan was well underway, except for a few minor adjustments made here and there.

I continued to fight off this monster in the only way I could, meanwhile trying to think of a quicker way to take him down as a whole. Wait! I got it!

"It might be risky, but I can certainly try it."

I placed my hand in a special formation and began to concentrate. The places where I'd managed to cut off his limbs started to glow, the same as my hands, and the glow was the same color. The hue was a bright white and it gathered into a ball, and trekked down into his core, around where his stomach might be. I began to concentrate fully on this spell I was performing and eventually, the ball grew so big that it was beginning to distort the creature altogether. And as that happened, he exploded. And goop flew everywhere. I smiled, at least he was defeated.

I panted, that was a tough spell and it used most of the strength I could render.

"Well that's that, I guess."

The guy smirked, time for his plan to really come alive.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 am

"Now you see, when you answer like that it just makes me more suspicious" I said getting closer to him while resting my hand on my weapon. My attention was pulled from the man, when the monster was vanquished. I smiled and thought to myself, 'Nice one Tena'.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:29 pm

"Don't even attempt. You do not know who you are bothering with, girl."

He remained where he was, sensing she had her hand on her weapon. He spoke as if he weren't even threatened, actually, he was attempting to threaten her! How the tides have changed.

I panted as I remained in the air. It was tiring taking down such a gigantic monster and right now I'd need a rest, well, before I had to clean up all the goop that was laying around. Makoto cheered me on as she realized that the monster had been defeated and she thought her energy was not wasted, but given to help the efforts of beating the monster. She smiled.

"A job well done, your majesty."

She said to herself. I looked around, the wind was blowing in small breezes, cold little ones, and the sky didn't seem as bright as it usually did with all of my victories. And I had the strangest feeling in my gut, a bad vibe. Was something else going to happen?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:31 pm

I smirked and then walked to the ledge of the building. "So scary" I chuckled, then jumped down rejoining Utena and Makoto.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:19 pm

And at this moment I decided to hover over to where I spotted Mero, but halfway there a figure came up before me blocking my path. He was a mysterious fellow and all I could see was the motion of him clapping. The atmosphere suddenly turned soured. I looked at him skeptically.

"Well done, your majesty. Well done."

He laughed pretentiously.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

He shook his head.

"But I'm beginning to have the feeling I should. Would you care to tell me who you are and what it is you want?"

I didn't have a good vibe coming from this guy.

"I had such high expectations for you, but never this high, no no. I thought that monster would surely do you in, but I guess I was wrong. Oh well. Time for another shot at destroying you then."

He smirked and summoned a bit of his power, a dark aura surrounding him and immediately my eyes went wide. I was way too tired to be having another fight, and this guy... his powers, they were... something else.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:05 pm

I narrowed my eyes at the man. I knew he was up to something, but I didn't imagine this. He was prepared to attack Utena, immediately after her previous fight. I snarled, "Damn coward can't even face her when she is at full capability".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next