MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior I_vote_lcapSasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior I_voting_barSasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior I_vote_lcapSasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior I_voting_barSasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior Empty Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior

Post by Mikeh Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Headline: Unsure of the outcome, Sasume faces his biggest challenge yet. He challenges the first lady of the Shadow Knights, Tenshi Kouseitan'i.

Setting: Atop of the ravaged Gaming Core Sky Scraper Building, this building almost stretches past the clouds. Upon this building, one is granted view over the entire city and beyond. The helipad is cracked, and damaged Helicopter lays sprawled out.

Roleplay: Sasume stands upon a building adjacent to Gaming Core Corps. He stands there, his arms crossed as his blue eyes scanned the building. He grasped and contained everything he studied about the building. He knew how much pressure it can take until it could fully collapse. He knew how many floors it had. 25 Floors. He sighed and jumped and down. "I wonder why this lady wanted me to meet here, but whatever. He knew he was in for it. After all, he is going against one of the Shadow Knights. Also, all in all, she was still a woman, and he was raised to harm woman. Unless he had to.

Since she was apart of one of the most notorious organizations in the world, he guessed this was exception. He jumped down and made his way down the tiled roof. With speed, he leaped off the building and made his body as light as a feather. This allowed him to glide through the air, and onto the top of the building. He withdrew his sword and stabbed it into the ground, it cutting into the cement as he rolled and skidded against the ground. He finally came to a halt and stood up, dusting himself off. He remembered the conditions of this match, pure taijutsu, so he assumed he couldn't use his sword. He shrugged as he was well versed in Taijutsu anyhow. He inhaled and took his sword case, tossing it across the helipad, colliding into the fence that blocked off the edges.

He stood there, and unzipped his sweater, tossing it aside as well. "Heh heh.." He chuckled and preformed a couple of stretches. He jumped and down and punched the air a couple times before setting into his stance, awaiting his opponent.

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior Empty Re: Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Tenshi was sitting back in the bit of shade she wore her normal street cloths which consisted of dark skinny jeans her high top black on white Chuck Taylor’s and a black Tee that had the words “Your Mom” written across the chest. She had her hair down and curly like always, she wore very little makeup but that was normal of her “hmmm” she watches her opponent as he stretched. She stood and laid her twin blades and utility belt on the ground since this was a strictly a Taijutsu fight. She took out her wrapping bands and wrapped it around her hands up to her mid forearm. She looks around taking in the surroundings She stretches out her legs and arms then walks up to him “Hello Sasumi.” she smiles at him as her eyes change from their chocolate color to a blood red color. She stands in front of him and gets into her stands: her arms out like a boxer, her left arm leading and her feet slightly apart and bent in the knees her right leg leading. “Ready to go Sasumi?” she asks a sweet smile on her lips.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior Empty Re: Sasume Vs Tenshi: Elemental First Lady VS The Dragon Warrior

Post by Mikeh Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Sasume noticed the eye color change and only smirked. He adjusted his glove and began to pump energy into his hand, up to the point where it was slightly visible. The aura covered his hand entirely, giving a blue light to the area around the boy. His energy began to spike, showing that he wasn't going to hold not one bit. His hair began to flow in the win, and his clothes began to ruffle as his bodily aura began to flare. The ground began to crack under him, and pieces of debris floated around him. "Just so you know, you're still a bad guy..I'm gonna have to destroy you." He pondered that statement for a moment and took a deep breath. "No, I have to gauge the regime's strength so I'll start with you." He rephrased himself, and took a cautious step forward.

He suddenly broke into a run, moving faster that the average person can comprehend and registered. This trait, extreme speed, was passed down through his clan for generations. But out of all his clansmen, he seemed to be the fastest. He came from behind the female at breakneck speed, and drove his elbow straight toward the middle of her spine. If this lightning fast attack connected, it would stun her for a moment. He would then pump energy hand, and began slamming his palms against several different parts of his body, the energy passing through her body in damaging pulses, and causing internal and external damage.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:51 pm

She being a Sendo had the ability to see heat signatures she used this to her advantage. As his aura flared up hers stayed calm she didn’t see the point on letting her opponent know how weak or strong she was. As he spoke those words she smirked. “I‘m the bad guy?” she asked a bit taken aback but she had no time to ponder his words. He moved forward at an amazing rate but thanks to her heat seeking eyes she could see exactly were he was heading; for her back. She stays still for a moment allowing him to think she was unaware that he was behind her. She slightly turned her head to the left not so much that he would notice she saw his first blow coming, his elbow to her spin she knew that if it hit it could cause damage she drops to a squat and does a ½ spin knocking him off of his feet. She quickly stands and awaits for him to get up and kicks at his rib cage.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Dummy~! He thought. He anticipated that, or pretended to at least. He was knocked off his feet, and fell onto his back into a roll. He rolled into a crouched position and gripped her leg. "That wasn't smart." He focused the energy in his hand into his index and ring finger, and held them together. With pinpoint accuracy, he swiftly pulled her leg back, causing it to outstretched and jabbed her in the crook of her leg, the energy passing through her to cause some damage. He smirked, thinking that should restrict her movement and pushed her back, hopefully causing her to fall over. He stood up and waited for his opponent to rise, if she could.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 am

As he rolls into the crouching position and grabbed her leg she, using her other legs jumps up and spins kicking him on the shoulder rather hard this blow would make his arm go numb. She pushes off her other leg and stands up. She spins around and looks at him. She smiles and motions him to come close with her hand “come on Sasumi” she smirks at him.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Sasume sighed and caught the woman's leg. He sprung around with such force and velocity, that when he let go, she would go flying into the fence that outlined the building's perimeter. He went after her retreating form, and pumped more energy into his hand. He would leap forward, and the moment she smashed into the fence, he would slam his hand against her stomach. This would released the energy into her, causing damage.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:38 pm

As Tenshi hit’s the fence she takes a blow to her stomach causing her to loose her breath. She winces at the pain “aahh..” she closes her eyes for a moment and then reopens them, she smiles as a small trickle of blood runs down from her lips. She grabs the fence to help her up, she pulls herself up and struggles to stand up straight, she slightly winces again but puts it all behind her. She pushes the boy out of her way and sprints off trying to get some room between them. She turns and faces the boy. She’s a good 10 feet away.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Sasume quickly followed his retreating his opponent, keeping a good fighting distance between the two until she stopped. He dove toward her and began to barrage her with punches. He threw several punches and kicks at various parts of her body. He wasn't gonna let up, he was gonna go full throttle.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 pm

She takes a few blows and blocks many as well. She grunts as he hits her she pushes away from him and the charges at him knocking him onto the ground she herself lets loose her fists hitting him full force aiming at his face sides of his face neck and chest,

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Sasume was pushed back, and quickly caught his balance. He stood his ground, and when Tenshi charged, he did the same. He leaped up and over her, landing directly behind her. He quickly turned, whipping his leg out at her ribs. This technique would crush at least two of her ribs.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down