MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] I_vote_lcapNightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] I_voting_barNightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] I_vote_lcapNightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] I_voting_barNightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko Faceoff ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] Empty Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko Faceoff ]

Post by Nieko M. Charius Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 pm

A desolate abandoned playground covered with sick gang tags is home of YSS (Young Savage Soldiers). The swings creak errily as they move on their own. The monkey bars have been bent and twisted. The sandbox has ash for sand and a corpse. The houses around the area are burned and desecrated. The grass is still strangely green as if fresh and the water is purifed. The basketball court, tennis, soccer and football field have been transformed into war zones. Nieko walks through the area finding a young woman by the swings. *He removes a hood of his head and askes what she's doing here* Then suddenly she looks like she's been poessed. Nieko gets on guard unarmed as he had nothing on him..."Her eyes are paranormal"...He says out loud after seeing Tenshi for what hethought was the 1st time *amnesia from "Collecting Dues"*

Nieko M. Charius

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] Empty Re: Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko Faceoff ]

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Tenshi was standing by the swings wearing her normal street clothes, she wore a dark gray hoodie with a black tee underneath, black skinny jeans and her black on white high top chucks. She only had her twin blades strapped on her back. She looked to her left as a young man asked her what she was doing here. Tenshi was there looking for a fight, her eyes a rich chocolate turned to a dark crimson “who wants to know?” her eyes hateful and cold soften for a moment ‘cant be him…’ she thought she shook her head lightly. She glared at him again waiting for his answer.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] Empty Re: Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko Faceoff ]

Post by Nieko M. Charius Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 pm

...uhm...uhh *struggles to remember his name and see's a random object he picked up awhile back with the words Sasuke written onto it* "Sasuke does"..he answers back not liking the glare. Sasuke pick gets into a offensive stance with the hooded jacket still on approaching the girl "and your on the wrong side of town. This belongs to YSS so its probably best you'd leave now." *As he forms his stance a leaf breaks off the tree and a gust of sand flys backwards behind his back. His clothes and body starts to glow with a powerful cyan bluish aura as he looks at her and threatens. "Leave now"

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 pm

She raises her brow at him when he tells her that’s she’s on the wrong side of town. “hmm” she smirks and reaches both arms behind her and grabs her twin blades. Their white gold blade sharpen to perfection she twirls them and holds them out as she gets into her stands “you want me to go? Make me.” her own aura flaring up a dark gray-ish blue color. Her eyes change from the crimson color to a bright red showing her sadistic playfulness.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 pm

An old baseball bat lay next too Nieko (Sasuke) as Tenshi withdrew bright and shiny blades of white gold. Nieko places the aluminum bat on the top of his left shoe and kicks it up into the air grabbing at it with his right hand. Armed with the bat he goes in to charge at her, prepared to block the swords right before he front flips aiming the bat down at her head and goes to land behind her. "I gotta be careful of those swords...

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 pm

As he starts to charge she takes a few steps and places the blades back into their sheath. As he is about to land in front of her she sprints grabbing on to his shoulders as he lands bringing her knee towards his stomach. She whispers in his ear “this outta be fun”

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Right before Nieko flips over her he; finds that his shoulders are pressed down and he's unable to spring above her body. A knee swiftly comes towards his stomach as his arms are now pressed down, he grabs the other end of the bat as if bunting so that she'd ram her knee into it instead of his abs and chest. Drops the bat and quickly goes for the uppercut to the center of her chin with his left fist as she finishes speaking. "...Your right this is fun already"

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:53 pm

She connects with the bat and bends it as she hits it “ow” she sees the on coming upper cut and pushes off and away from him she takes a few steps back and then charges, she lowers her shoulders as she gets closer getting ready to tackle him down if she connects he would go down, hard.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Nieko is impressed with the woman's speed as she pushes off of his shoulders to advoid the uppercut. Her hair bounces upwards and back behind her by the sheer force of the attack. She uses the same speedand momentum of thepush offof his body to charge at him. The bat now being bent was only of one more use - a boomerang- He quickly retrieves it just to slow down the speed of her tackling him; he launches it at her with remarkable force purpously missing. Awaiting her to tackle him onto the concrete below with both arms out front ready to grab her; knoing he'd go down too.

He had a plan set in motion already the instantshe tackled him; he fell on his back scraping it on the sidewalk. Nieko was able to successfully throw her as he fell ,because his hands placed correctly on her shoulders like handles while he was leaning back when he fell with her above him. This would send her flying behind him towards a jungle gym with the boomerang coming after her asshe flew in mid-air. Nieko lays low as it whips past him to advoid being hit.

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:03 am

She looks around as she is sent flying “shit” she notices the grass below her and grabs her twin blades she had mere seconds before hitting the ground and breaking bones or hitting the jungle gym. She bends herself in an angle, she stabs the grass with her blades and comes to a painful stop “ahhh!” her shoulders slightly pop she quickly stands up. Her eyes go wide as she sees the make shift boomerang coming at her she takes a step to the left and holds out her hand, catching the bat and throws it down at him full force if it hits it would hit him on his chest the force is great enough to break bones. She waits.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:43 am

As Nieko stands he witnesses incoming blunt force trauma; the rebounded make shift boomerang was now after him. Aha a seesaw quickly Nieko sprints to jump on the higher end of a seesaw and hits it down in an attempt to knock the boomerang out of the park when the other end hits the bottom of it. After it flys off and destroys a blimp; Nieko gets into a 'Beat' aka' Beatdown stance and goes after Tenshi jabbing left and right while swaying backwards and then going in to light her stomach up with a flurry of punches and a sweep kick.

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 am

As she waits she sees him running off toward a seesaw she smiles at his smart idea. “hmm” she somewhat loses her train of thought Mizu her Demon was trying to take over causing her to lose focus on the fight. She comes back only because she too 2 hits to her stomach. She hisses menacingly she takes a step back moving out of his way, she looks down at his next move and grabs his incoming fist she pulls him forward and head buts him then lets go and does a ½ spin kick to his rib cage the force is so great it can break a few bones.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:16 am

After foolishly awakening a demon Nieko is headbutted backwards and slightly stunned from the blow as his forehead begins to leak a bit. Nieko see's her jumping into the air with ½ a spin kick. His eyes widen as he times the attack and ducks underneath the devastating blow. Nieko reaches up grabbing both her outer thighs holding her up in front of his face and legs behind his back. Then he bolts off with her trying to get to the sandbox to slam her into it.

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:11 am

As Tenshi’s legs are grabbed in a very sexual way (xDDD Cant tell me its not.) she feels herself blush. Mizu: Tenshi focus! her demon yells in her head ‘sorry Misu’ she thinks to herself she wraps her legs around his neck tightly and bends back wards. She grabs her blades again and stabs the ground she swings her legs forward making him slam down on the ground she pushes him off of her and stands up putting her blades back in to their sheath. She picks up her fists and gets readdy “come on get up…or are you done?” she asks her smirk can be heard as she speaks.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 am

Halfway to the sandbox something unexpected happens; Nieko feels Tenshi's legs coil around his neck like a boa as she shifts her weight back slamming him on his head. "Damn"...( Two concussions I gotta be careful) thinks a dazed Nieko. The world spins like a flushing toilet before his eyes as he stare into the night's sky. *Taking two palms he taps his temples and slaps himself hard. The only thing keeping him moving now is adrenaline and will power. Nieko's eyes look makes him look as if he's a walking comatose paitient. Nieko goes to try and face her by simply walking up to her and stopping staring her down.

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:39 am

She looks at this young man, his handsome features so alike her old friends. But then again she can barely remember him. “Guess your done” she pulls her left fist back and punches him square in the jaw as he sways she simply touches his for head and pushes him lightly.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:45 am

*Tries to raise his arms to block, barely manages to stop the punch. He falls back a bit and goes to catch his balance. Only to find that he's been pushed and tapped lightly on the forehead as he drops into the sandbox. Zzzzzz....*Asleep*

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:56 am

She sighs and grabs the poor kid throwing him over her shoulder. She walks to a near by pond, she knows well enough that the water is clean. “hmm” she looks at the water, a small water ball forms into a ball about 7inchs in area. She moves one of her hands in a circular motion any thing impure is removed. She manipulates some of the water into his mouth and down his throat. The last bit she splashes onto his face trying to wake him* “come on kid”

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:06 am

*Feels as if he's drowning as a surge of water cleanses his face and mind, hearing a voice* *blinks his eyes to see his attacker waiting by him. * The boy responds by leaping into the air bicycle kicking and stomping towards her upper body* "You!!!"

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 am

She falls back wards and takes the blows. She groans in pain and manipulates the water to restrain him 4 tentacle like things sprout from the water and grab his arms and legs. She stands up and slaps him across the face “what the fuck? I try to help you wake up and you hurt me?!” she half yells at the boy. She lets him fall and then kicks his rib cage. “Dick!”

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:50 pm

*Is slapped really hard, but never turns his head staring at her waist while droplets of blood runs down his lips* A rising foot goes for Meian's chest as he reaches out to grab with both hands for the shin area to hold it; twisting half a circle out of the way standing to her left side he debates on karate chopping it with his left hand.
Meian decide's its best not to aggravate the woman any further. He tries to talk to her after releasing her leg by flipping her into the air "judo style" and catching her. "Who are you? you look familiar, but I'm certain I never met you a day in my life... "

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 am

As her leg is grabbed she slightly yelps not expecting to be grabbed. She slightly winced at the unusual position on her leg. She blinks a bit impressed on how strong and quick he was. She looks at him directly in the eyes they turn to a pale blue as she realizes who he is “M-my name I-is Tenshi Sendo. Or you might know me as Bloo” she hugs his neck and whispers in his ear “Your Sasuke (Nieko) arent you? Sasuke Uchiha…”

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:14 am

The name the woman whispers into his ear echoes throughout his mind; shattering his new identity and reawakens a soldier. As this process takes place Sasuke's body shuts down paralyzed in real time for 5 seconds. Meanwhile a tragic war of conflicting personas took place; Nieko's true form would be the victor shattering the false mentality like glass. Back in real time Nieko smirked and looked at the pale blue eyes of Tenshi Sendo's. "Bloo I must get to Downtown, Tokyo ASAP. Can you help me get there? I need medical help and I'll be on my way; and thanks for bringing me back *rubs his forehead from the immense amount of pain taken in*

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 am

She looks into the eyes of an old friend “its nice to have you back Sasu. Now mind putting me down?” she asks her eyes changing back to their normal rich chocolate color. “I don’t know if I can get you to Downtown Tokyo but I can clean you up if you like.” her voice showed signs of regret for hutting her friend but she was a fighter and she knew how he was. She pushed the feelings aside and smiled since she got him back.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:38 am

Thanks, I've got my own means of transport though *Sasu aka Nieko Meian withdraws a set of car keys as an automated "Bugatti Veyron" of red, black, and grey rolls up after two chirping sounds are made. Vrrroom was the sound of the lightning fast gifted engine, with doors that went upwards as it came to a stop with onyx chrome rims. The Bugatti interior displayed nothing, but neon red outlines that only illuminated the inside of the car and beneath it. The tinted windows prevented Nieko "Sasu" Meian from being seen. The cushions massaged anything on it and vibrated smoothly as the radio was satellite and mp6 programmed. The dash board was of ruby and the steering wheel, ol' fashion woodgrain.
Bugatti Veyron: 253 mph, 0-60 in 2.5 secs. Aluminum, Narrow Angle W16 Engine with 1001 hp, base price is $1,700,000. With the highest price tag. "Hop in"

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next