MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 I_voting_barNightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 I_voting_barNightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko Faceoff ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 Empty Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko Faceoff ]

Post by Nieko M. Charius Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

A desolate abandoned playground covered with sick gang tags is home of YSS (Young Savage Soldiers). The swings creak errily as they move on their own. The monkey bars have been bent and twisted. The sandbox has ash for sand and a corpse. The houses around the area are burned and desecrated. The grass is still strangely green as if fresh and the water is purifed. The basketball court, tennis, soccer and football field have been transformed into war zones. Nieko walks through the area finding a young woman by the swings. *He removes a hood of his head and askes what she's doing here* Then suddenly she looks like she's been poessed. Nieko gets on guard unarmed as he had nothing on him..."Her eyes are paranormal"...He says out loud after seeing Tenshi for what hethought was the 1st time *amnesia from "Collecting Dues"*

Nieko M. Charius

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko Faceoff ]

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:46 am

She raises both of her brows “wow. Sweet ride Sasu. Were are we going?” she asks as she grabbed her twin blades and wipes them clean on a soft cloth of cotton. “hmmm” she puts them away, back into her sheaths and got into the car, she looks at him and smiles her eyes changing to a golden yellow showing her happiness. “Well are we leaving?”

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko  Faceoff ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Playground [ Tenshi and Nieko Faceoff ]

Post by Nieko M. Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Minutes later Sasu and Bloo are in the car heading towards Downtown, Tokyo. A thick smoke brewed from the district and traffic was tight. *Pulling out a digital tele-pad* Sasu decides its up to Bloo if she wants to go home or not *gives it to her* "If things get dangerous use it." The car shot up the street with a smooth hand-brake, drifting sharp turn at 120mph out of a cau-de-sac. Then hits the Nos while merging onto a freeway ramp. Flying down into a thicket of frightened citizens; Sasu comes up from behind a long line of cars popping the front two wheel's of the veyron into mid-air. This was done to ride up and crush the trunk and back windshield of another's Chevy Capris; to use the car itself as a ramp to get closer too downtown. Sasu's car picks up details on what to accomplish on his way to Emanyeru; utter chaos. With that said the car lands from below onto a bridge shocking several pedestrians as he weaves through the rioting and flaming streets of Tokyo.

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Tenshi looks at the device handed to her and nods “ok.” she slips it into her jean pocket and watches in awe the destruction and chaos around her. She knew all to well that Tokyo was in a bad times but she didn’t think it was this bad she looks over at Sasu “Where are we going Sasu?...Why Downtown Tokyo?" she asks him with a curious tone. She lightly laughs as Sasu tramples a car her eyes shining bright with glee and happiness.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Sasu glances over to her as he swerves in between fallen debris and up a demolished bridge; and onto the streets of Downtown; Tokyo. A large busted up building lay blocking the intersection path between a ruined residential suburban society and the cities bustling community like a barrier. The Veyron charges forcefully into a penthouse window, two-wheeling through its bathroom and spiralling off a balcony as the car U-turns in 360 and lands on the roof of a burned deli shop. "...There" Meian points to a distant shady character known only as Wilheim Grohe high above the city. The man appears to be watching over something. The car starts up again flying up a slanted air vent through the flames of a burning building back-flipping for maximum heigh; Nieko presses a button causing the doors to turn into wings and the front half of the car morphs into a cockpit without even landing first. They headed to Wilheim's location in the Downtown district of Tokyo.

Last edited by Nieko Meian on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieko M. Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:13 pm

*Heading fof Surfacing, via Downtown Tokyo* Last Minute Post Welcome

Nieko M. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Tenshi held onto what ever she could as the swerved she smiles wildly as she was enjoying the ride she loves to be in cars that go extremely fast “ok. What are we going to do with Gramps?” she asked recognizing the old man. He was an old time friend to her and she wondered what she was being “dragged” into.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2