MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Mero Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 pm

I stopped and without turning around, "Pink hair, bright blue eyes.. about the same height as me if not a little taller, slim" I described. "Why?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 17 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 pm

"I've had dreams about this person. She's got pink hair and bright blue eyes. She's tall and slim and seems to resonate power and yet all the same she isn't intimidating. She's kind and gentle to all things but very loyal to her friends and if you so dare hurt one of them, well let's just say it's all downhill from there. Right? That's how this palace was rebuilt and made into the palace it is today, or am I wrong?"

I said softly. I was conversing with her, trying to find out what was going on here. This witch, maybe I had heard of her. This was so strange. All this time, here I thought she was just a character in my dreams....I knew she couldn't see me, but I had the same pink hair, if not, it was a bit darker and more faded and the same blue eyes, again darker and faded.

OOC: Regarding your comment in the chatbox, I know you're not a dummy. You're just making it seem like that. xD Anyway, yeah, we're becoming the characters of the story. Utena's sloppy control over her magic when she was sick bewitched the pen she was writing with and brought the story to life. In which case you became the blind girl and I became the boy with very little control on his magic. I thought this was a pretty good idea, no? ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:11 am

I shook my head, "Nope spot on".

OOC: I know I sound like I don't know but think about it.. My characters blind, your voice is masculine and you can't control your powers unlike Utena who can... of course my character will be blind to the connection.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:14 am

OOC: Yeah, just sayin'. Gee, calm down. :p And of course you'd be blind to the connection. As would I, I'm trying to get our friendship established first before any other ideas pop into my head and follow through. I just want to have one thing set in stone before I move onto the next, y'know? Well, alright, I enjoy a challenge. Wink

"Then I know this prince you speak of. She's appeared in my dreams before. I mean I haven't been sleeping that much but when I do, I see her."

I walked up to her.

"So she's real."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:41 am

OOC: lol

"Of course she's real" I laughed at his silly comment. "So you;re going to help me..BUT if your magic starts to get out of control I'm out of here. I can't be blind and dodge crazy magic at the same time" I smile at him.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 am

"Alright. So let's get this journey started. Just try not to make me feel anything too extreme and we should be fine."

I nodded and began to walk ahead of her, smiling softly to myself. So she was real. .. .

MEANWHILE...

"What the hell?"

Blake seemed to have a cigarette in her hand from before but her clothes changed to that of darker toned clothes. She seemed to even have makeup on her eyes that was blacker than usual. She really did look evil. Her eyes scanned over her outfit in confused before the wave of the spell passed through the area where she was as well now and completely erased her memory. All she knew now was that she was out for Mero....
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 pm

I nodded and felt around for something. I didn't know what direction to go in so I listened for his footsteps that were now fading off. "Wait! I can't see remember? I don't know which direction you're going in".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:01 am

"Right, sorry I forgot you couldn't see."

I waited for her to link her arm with mine and then I would guide her along the path I walked with her. We were finally off on our journey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That damned girl! She has no idea what's coming to her! That little brat!"

She slammed her hand on the table, holding the cigarette in it, careful not to burn anything with the still fiery part of the cigarette. She took another puff, bringing it up to her mouth. She was clearly angry about something. But what? All she could do was wait and wait to carry out the scheme she was cooking up...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:21 pm

I linked arms with him and waited for him to lead us in the proper direction. "Sorry, it might take some time for me to get used to being blind". I sighed, not liking the fact that I couldn't see.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 pm

"Sure, it's not really a problem. I mean, we're both misfits in some sense of the word. You are blind and don't really like being blind. I.. have these weird power things or whatever and I can't control them, though they were a gift to me from fate. So... I won't judge you."

I guided her in walking, though I wasn't all too sure where I was going. If this were an anime, a small sweat drop would be forming on my forehead. It was indicative of a lighthearted, comical moment. Which was this one.

"Ummm, Mero, where we going exactly?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Damnit, I can't do this alone. I need some form of help. Otherwise, this whole plan's going to go down the tubes."

She thought a moment, bringing her hand up to her chin, striking a 'thinking' type pose. She needed to adjust some things in her plans in order to execute them perfectly. Hmmm...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:19 pm

There was a faint glow coming from a spiraling sphere. From it dropped a young man, Raijin. After he dropped onto the floor the faint glow faded into nothing. It was as if he was brought here. But by who or what was the question. He rubbed his head and looked up at a girl thinking to herself, a small cigeratte in her mouth. "Where...Where am I? Who are you?"

Raijin had no recollection of where he was at the moment. Everything that he experienced was long forgotten. In fact, he didn't even think he was a powerful shinobi anymore. No longer was he Raijin here; he was Jace.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:18 pm

I frowned, "I really don't know. I have no clue where we should start our hunt for Utena. Maybe it would be in our best interests to find someone who can help the both of us".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 am

"Well, she comes from here originally right? Where else would she go? Any ideas? Maybe your hometown?"

I questioned, pondering where this Utena could be.

----------------------------------------------------------

She blinked in utter confusion.

"Who the heck are you and how did you get here?" She blinked, realizing she'd asked the same things he did just a moment ago. She held her head and shook it slightly.

"Damn, what I meant to say was. My name is Blake and you're in my private residence and you are...?"

Her eyes shot a deep look into his and there was a tense connection between the two already. However, whether that gleam in her eyes was good or bad we would find out soon enough.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Jace stood up from the ground and dusted himself off. He scanned the area, trying to understand what exactly just happened and where this portal had gone. Nothing, there was nothing in sight, just this girl. "Blake? Your private residence? I apologize! I just don't know how I got here. Oh, and my name's Jace." He looked into her eyes and slid his hands into his pockets.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:32 pm

"She might have gone to my home town but I doubt it. She's only been there once or twice. Besides she would have come to check her castle first, since that's where we had been last". I tapped my chin. "Does your magic cover finding people?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:06 pm

"Yes, yes it does. I mean, I just learned that! I can locate people on the lowest level. Which is kind of like a bloodhound. Give me something of hers to touch and I should be able to track where she went."

I waited for Mero to show me something of Utena's. One way or another, we'd find this revered witch that Mero spoke so proudly of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Jace." She paused and smirked, taking a walk to look at a statue she knew well already. It was nothing new to her, yet, she examined it as if it were. Her back was turned to the boy whom seemed to appear from nowhere.

"Tell me something Jace, do you have any family still living? Some place to stay in the meantime? Somewhere to provide for your hospitality necessities?"

She asked, what seemed like, kindly, with altruistic intentions. When in truth, she had other plans in mind. But, fool the boy she would as she was quite the manipulator.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Blake." He watched as she walked up to a statue. There were more questions to answer now. "I-I don't know..Well, I don't think I do." A frown had formed across his face. Jace was feeling a bit uncomfortable now. Like a little lost puppy he was now at his weakest in front of her.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:45 pm

"How far are we from the castle? I don't have anything of hers on me but you could run back and grab a shirt or something. Or direct me in it's direction and I could go find something".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 pm

"We're not that far. Okay, so wanna come with me and we can search for something of hers?"

We ran back to the castle together, me, guiding her since she was blind. Eventually, we reached the throne room again.

"Use your sense of touch and hearing to know where I am and to find something. Your senses should be stronger since you don't have sight. I'll go search her room. Where is it, Mero?" ^^''

I rubbed the back of my head, having quite a softer quality to my voice. It was a male's voice no doubt but for some reason, it had a hint of an effeminate quality to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Well if you don't, and I'm sure you don't, since you seem so lost that you don't even know what day it is, how about I offer you a place here? You can stay here with me, eat and sleep here and we can hang out. But, it comes on one condition."

She smirked and then crossed her arms and turned to face Jace. She smiled now, with slight evil intent written in the curves of her lips.

"You have to help me out with some things first. You have to do me some favors, if you catch my drift."

She winked in a meaningful way. The subtext of the wink was, "Do as I say, whenever I say without question for as long as you stay here or you do not know want to know what will happen to you."

"Alright?" She asked, offering her hand for a shake.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 pm

"That'd be the smartest thing to do now. I wouldn't want to be out there without a place to stay." He arched an eyebrow. So in order for him to stay here he had to do something for her. That sounded fair. "Sounds good to me." Jace grasped her hand and shook it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 pm

"Her room is upstair and down the hall. It's the one with the big ass doors. And sure my senses are stronger but I've been blind for less then 3 hours, I'm pretty much useless at this point".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 pm

"Okay, well I'll go check. You should stay here and have a rest in a chair or something. Hm. Sit at that one."

I guided her to it and helped her sit down.

"I'll be right back."

I started to run up the stairs and down the hall to where this Utena's room would be. Meanwhile the time I was gone, Mero would have begun to feel something hanging on the back of the chair where a person's back would normally rest. It would be Utena's blue shirt/jacket she normally wore. (The one in my picture but without the things attached to it.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake and Jace had shaken on it and she just continued to smirk.

"Excellent." She stated. "Alright, so now that I have you. You hungry? I'll have my servant whip us up somethin' to eat." She started to walk toward the kitchen.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 pm

"Oh yes, I am hungry." He held his stomach and followed behind her. What was on the menu today? "Thank you again Blake."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm

I adjusted my back and felt a material that didn't belong. I grabbed it and new it was Utenas. Using my fingers I whistled as loud as I could. "Hey I've got something!" I called out to him.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

"Was that Mero?"

Immediately I ran down the stairs and to the throne room where she was seated as fast as I could propel myself to her. Panting, slightly out of breath, I halted in front of her and looked at her.

"You got something? Is that hers?"

I blinked with wonder. Had she really found something?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good to hear it! Anything you like, my personal cook here can prepare for you. He can cook a wide variety of foods, dude. Trust me on that one. As for tonight, he's preparing something Italian. Pasta prima vera with custom made garlic knots and of course salad. Does that not sound delectable?"

She smiled and laughed heartily.

"Of course, if you desire, we can also serve it up with whines, red or white, sparkling or not, of your choosing. Some brands of beer. Or even just something light like a martini. We have it all!" Blake was making fun of the people who do actually dine finely and suggest all of that in a smug sort of "upper class" way. He could tell she was making fun of them and perhaps it may be funny to him. This was all a part of Blake's ingenious master plan. A plan that she would not have fail for the life of her. She stepped closer to Jace.

"So, sound good?" She said smiling.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next