MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 pm

The blazing wave had been parted by the sword of Utena, clearing a path to Raijin. That was no ordinary sword! It must be infused with magic. Raijin unsheathed the Tanto, ready to engage her in weaponry combat. He launched forward but found himself immobilized. Small roots restraining his legs to keep him in that location. "Hmm? Impressive!" To add on to the attack Utena was able to produce icecles and use them as projectiles to hit the Uchiha.

No worries, Raijin was too experienced and had battled Senju numerous times. And his nemesis was a master at Mokuton (Wood) techniques. Past experience had helped him counter things like this. Raijin instantly sunk through the roots hold and became one with his shadow. Once he lost his physical form the shadow moved into shade beside a fallen pillar. The Kyuubi directed a weak form of it's blast directly in front of Utena, hoping to set off an explosion right in front of her and knock her back.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 pm

This was unreal. Did he really have all this power just locked up and waiting to be used? How was I supposed to combat against someone who has great potential power to use but kinetic power, not so great? My analysis of him though was: He uses fire justus and summonings, he also tends to let his opponents do the work so that he doesn't have to. But, right before I had a chance to attack him further as well as think of my next thought, the Kyuubi had charged an attack to use. A threatening attack that happened to be a blast headed directly for me. However, it exploded just before it hit me and he had hoped that the tail end of the explosion would be enough to send me hurling back into what remained of the wall behind me. I still did have my shield of protection up, so, that, in itself lessened the damage dealt to me, however, it still did hurt. The blast was a successful objective and it sent me flying back, crashing into the wall.

I cringed for a moment and shook while I got up, but, eventually managed to stand back up with the same bloodlust and hatred in my eyes for this man standing only a few feet from me. I was going to be "invincible" in this battle. Though I was pushing my borders some and knew that if I were to be further weakened there was a chance I could possibly die.. I still continued on. I'd fight for my kingdom and to save it. I'd fight for my friends and to save them. I'd fight for the noblest of reasons. But, my wanting to kill this man, it brought me such great pleasure, personal pleasure and that was something a sadist would do... right? Now wasn't the time for doubts. I needed to end this and fast!

I wasn't speaking and I was trying to keep my head clear of thoughts, defogged and ready to fight. A clouded mind makes for a poor battling experience and could result in your death. However, I reached and picked up my sword, which, had fallen from my hands in the blast and held the hilt in my hand once again. I was up on my feet and ready to fight again. Despite the gaping hole within the center of my being, clearly visible, causing me more pain, I stood up and continued to attempt to fight. That's all I could do. I waited for him to make his next move before doing anything else.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 pm

The beast had shot an attack at Utena. I watched as she took the blast and was relieved that she didn't look to hurt. This damn animal had to die, it was an annoyance. I hoped that Utena could defeat Raijin before her kingdom crumbled. I then focused my attention back onto the Kyuubi not sure how to attack it next.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 am

At the sound of the explosion Raijin began to resurface from the shadow, taking his original physical form. Before him a large crater and a standing Utena. She must have been able to defend herself, possibly with the energy barrier. What a strong prince. "Give the people their rightfully owned land or your kingdom will crumble before you!" He shot a look at Utena with his Sharingan, closely examining her body. What he happened to notice was blood on her stomach. Was she injured prior to the battle or did this just occur?

The Kyuubi stood face to face with the small girl. It's nine tails swayed back and forth in the air. "You are lucky Raijin chooses to control my actions and prevent me from killing you both! You don't know how bad I want to devour you human!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:20 pm

I was panting and continuing to hold my gaze hard on Raijin, whom seemed to have noticed the wound upon my stomach area. It was there prior to this battle. I'd just won a battle a few hours ago with my shadow and she caused a legitimate hole to form in the center of me. You could see the dried blood upon my insides. If I hadn't begun to heal it, it would have looked much more grotesque. Nonetheless, I chose to regard his movements and his looks with my own hard gaze. Then... a thought happened. It softly and subtly spoke itself within the mind of Mero, our telepathic connection still established.

'I want to kill him Mero... I want to fuckin' slaughter him. I do not think I've been so hateful of one being or one entity in my entire existence but this guy... there is just something about him and his smug look that bothers me... that makes me hate him.. that induces anger and rage within me... If don't keep a small handle on my emotions my powers will surge out of control. But then again... maybe that's just what I need to kill this motherfucker. Just promise me... if I lose control over my magic and start going ballistic, that, when he's at his defeat... calm me Mero. Your gentle touch should work...'

That whole thought was spoken and transmitted in the time that we spent staring at one another. There was now fresh blood dripping from my prior stomach wound from another battle previous to this one. It hurt like a bitch, no lie, but I couldn't show I was in pain, no matter how bad I wanted to cringe. My eyes became more and more demonic, a thicker black ring formed around my irises that were no longer painted a sky blue color as they normally were. No, now they were a glowing, bright, cyan-white color with cracks of black in them as if an Earthquake happened. It was a very intricate structure. A black aura continued to form, more black and opaque than even the thickest fog. It was as if I was commanding night's curtain itself. Once again my power surged, my lips not moving, not speaking, not saying a word. As promised.

Yet again, I waited for his next move before I made my own. Now, he was in trouble...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 pm

I smirked at the Kyuubi, "Why would he control you? Isn't he here to kill everyone? And you could devour me if you tried". It was odd that he had made the Kyuubi throw his attack somewhere else when he could have shot it at us. Maybe there was more to his attack then just reckless manslaughter.

Utena's words sounded in my mind. "I will Utena, just be careful".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 pm

An immense amount of aura leaked out of Utena's body,enveloping her. It was black like the night and very cold. Nothing like her warm feeling before. He noticed drops of blood falling from her wound, she was in no condition to fight yet she stood strong. "Your anger feeds you this energy? Hmmm. So I guess this is going to get very serious now." A smirk crossed his face as he unstrapped the holster belt for his Tanto.

Fighting with the Kyuubi wouldn't be much of a challenge. For they know of no sealing techniques to defeat it. With a set of hand seals he made the colossus disappear in a cloud of smoke. "Show me your power prince!" Hand seals had been performed as he spoke and just like before he used a Fire technique, this time sending several super heated dragon heads at the prince. Once he used the technique he took a few leaps back, making sure that both of them were in field of view.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 am

The magical barrier that was around me and that was weakening from the blasts and the amount of damage in hits took to my body was now strengthened again. Up to its fullest potential so that virtually nothing could penetrate it. Nothing could penetrate it unless you knew how to penetrate it. Thus, his blasts of fire at me with such force was a wasted effort. A useless try. And right now, it seemed I was a prince possessed.

I waited for him to start to get the attack real hot before I started walking forward. I was walking with slowly and with no fear, no inhibition, no question in my steps. I was just purely walking; It appeared as if a scene from a movie, the way the fire parted upon my magical barrier that was now shining a bit brighter than before from being invisible. It covered over my big black aura that was resonating from me. He seemed to keep making stupid remarks, any more and I might have to do this slowly and painfully, full of torture! Yes, that seemed best. Anymore and I was going to let go of my composure and let my rage consume me. But, for now, it came as no surprise that this was all fueled from the amount of training I had done with mastering over my emotions and my magic. Still, I continued to walk, the fire not affecting me at all. And though it was just me walking towards him in an eerie and powerful manner, it did seem as though Death were coming for him...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:22 pm

I watched Utena, and noticed how angry she seemed. Her whole presence changed and it was a little eerie to see. After a moment I tore my eyes from her battle and returned them to the Kyuubi. He was a pest that need to be rid of. I charged a ball of energy and ran towards the beast. I continued to run until I was under his chest, and when I was in the perfect position I shot the blast I had charged up straight towards it's heart.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:19 am

Incredible! The girl's barrier had effectively defended her from the superheated dragon heads. Raijin stepped back a little more as she approached him with her sinister-like aura. "Impressive! Your defense has improved!" The other girl was making an attempt to attack the mighty Kyuubi with yet another useless attack. At the same time she rushed forward with a charged ball of energy Raijin quickly hurled a smoke bomb at Utena and threw five shuriken in her direction as the smoke covered her vision.

Raijin used the Shunshin to disappear and appear in front of the other girl when she released her energy ball. The Uchiha was just four inches apart from her staring dead into her eyes and hoping she gave him a look before trying to hit him. As for her energy shot, it found itself passing through a large cloud of smoke and dying out. Kyuubi was no longer there.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:23 am

When was he going to learn? His attacks were going to be to no avail. He was not going to win and so attempting to keep attacking me by whatever means; projectiles, powers, any sort of method, would prove utterly useless. He would not penetrate my defenses, that is, unless he were an old sorcerer and he knew how to fight against someone whom is using defensive magic. Though, just seeing what he was, he didn't know how. Raijin was a ninja with jutsu and I was a witch with tremendous and sacred powers...

Still I kept my eyes on the intruder and the home-wrecker that was, and still is, Raijin. I continued to walk through the shuriken, them bouncing right off of the magical shield placed around me for protection. The smoke bomb clouded my vision momentarily, however, I was not coughing. My feet slowed to almost a stop and when the smoke finally cleared it was revealed to me that he intended to kill Mero on the spot. She had charged an energy ball to kill the Kyuubi with when it disappeared, on Raijin's command, I suppose. He was no less than a mere distance away from my friend when I caught the look in his eyes. The pure murderous intent that a sick minded fool would have. It was no less than the amount of time it took him to flash over there than it did me to appear behind him and attempt to choke hold his neck with my hand from behind.

'That's right... you'll fall by my hands... you'll die a painful death by my hands.... a slow, painful, torturous death...!'

Though words didn't seem to want to come out of my mouth at the moment, since I swore upon silence, my powers resonated even more. The dark aura was now basically a huge structure surrounding me who was commanding it, its core. The magical shield, although still there dimmed its luminosity and became invisible to the naked eye again. I had a sinister smirk upon my face, my eyes were almost to a completely white color with black cracks in them, the darkness around my irises seeming to invade within my eyes' colors. With the surging powers upgrading from before, my eyes turned a complete white, the irises shining as if they were two supernova stars in the galaxy. From that moment on, the maleficent looks I was giving Raijin's back of the head were not at all faces that the normally affable and friendly me would make. It was now clear and apparent that... I'd lost my composure over my emotions and now I was letting them fuel my magic for me.. This happened to be a dangerous decision for a witch to make, I only hoped that I could calm down when the time came for me to. Then... I had an idea and the only sound that could be heard from my mouth was a loud cackling snicker...

It was only then that I proceeded to try and twist his body around by holding him by his neck so that his body was facing me. After doing that so it was on an angle enough, I shifted my hands quickly enough so that I could grab his neck from when he was facing me. Our eyes met, we were face to face. Then, the hand holding a tight grip on his neck already squeezed harder and harder. (I almost went red in the face, that's how hard I was squeezing.) This was an attempt to have his mouth drape open when he wanted to let out a choking sort of breathy scream, although the amount of pressure on his vocal chords and his windpipe would not grant him enough power to do that. I closed my eyes, breaking our intense gaze for a moment. This was risky, but, I had to do it. Concentrating and casting the spell within myself so that it would only effect me, the magical barrier would have prevented it from working on anything or anyone else. My magic was weird like that. It was then that I proceeded to bite down on my lip HARD. Really HARD. Hard enough so that it began to bleed. It began to bleed crimson colored liquid and leak it out down my chin and onto the floor, matching almost in shade to the dripping blood that was from the gaping hole in my stomach area. I opened my eyes, feeling it drip down my chin and onto the floor, my eyes, again, making contact with his ever so deeply. I smiled wryly and then kissed him. Kissed him deeply, while his mouth was still open. My blood dripped into his mouth so quickly and vastly that he had no choice but to swallow it or else he'd choke and hit the gag reflex and spit it back out at me. I released him right after that, taking my arm and wiping the blood on my sleeve, canceling the spell I'd cast on myself. I still smiled wryly, my sword happened to be back in my sheath previous to all of that. Now... all there was left to do was wait and see...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:14 pm

I glared at Raijin, then smirked as Utena advanced. I watched as Utena grabbed him by the throat and then twisted him around to face her. The hate and anger flooded off of her and she acted nothing like her self. It was a little nerve-racking. Then she did the craziest thing, she bit her lip then kissed him.
"What the hell are you doing!? He's the enemy!" I thought.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:31 pm

The look had been returned, she looked back at him. Little did they know of the Sharingan's ability. Raijin smirked and was suddenly grabbed by the neck from behind; It was the other girl! She slowly turned Raijin and looked him in the eye. He could see the hatred; a hatred like no other. "You must hate me.....You must hate so much."

Both of the girls had been placed into a Genjutsu through eye contact. What appeared to be Raijin being held and then kissed by Utena was all an illusion. In reality the Uchiha had broken free from her deadly grasp and jumped back, holding his neck. He looked at Utena, who was in a Genjutsu where she continued holding the Uchiha. As for the other girl, she'd see Raijin draw a hidden blade and stab the prince through the neck, killing her. Utena was Raijin in Mero's illusion. "Let me see how they handle this Genjutsu..."

OOC: Okay, so Mero, you are in an illusion where you believe Raijin, who is actually Utena in reality, has killed Utena. And Utena, when you looked into my eyes I placed you in a Genjutsu. At that moment you are motionless, allowing me to escape you grasp. In your illusion you are still holding me and doing whatever you planned on doing. It's like I never escaped. I cannot attack you both while you are in the Genjutsu because that'd be GM.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 am

OOC: K, and you know, this is why I don't like the Uchiha, they're mad annoying with their sharingan eyes.

It seemed to be working. It seemed to be that my plan was working and everything was going nicely, smoothly, accordingly; Which, is what I wanted in the first place. I continued to grasp at him and try to squeeze the life from him to kill him. But, it seemed that everything now was in slow motion and that the harder I squeezed, the more pain I was causing him but it wasn't getting me anywhere. I was confused. What had happened? Was I truly still clutching at Raijin? I felt his body, so it had to be real right?

'Don't worry Mero, I know what I'm doing...'

I had heard her thoughts from before and her confusion as to what I was doing. I had many tricks up my sleeve and a lot of power to back me up with it, but what the heck was going on here? This didn't make any sense. I needed to figure out what was going on and fast...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:21 pm

I glared at Raijin, or who I thought was him. "How dare you!" I cried as his sword penetrated through Utena's neck. I sprinted forward and swung my sword wildly at him. Anger and sorrow controlling my wild movements. Then Utena's words sounded in my head, which only led to confusion, causing me to attack him more.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 am

Uchiha Raijin seated himself on a broken pillar, watching the two stand there caught in the illusion. He rested his cheek on his hand and chuckled. They are in Raijin's Genjutsu now. Their senses will not function very well and without Kai how will they dispel the illusion? Everything was going well. But although they were open targets Raijin was not going to attack them. For some reason he admired their courage and honor, despite how annoying the prince was. Excluding the annoying part, she reminded him of his rival, Yahiko Senju. The Uchiha thought about his old home and then looked at the injured Damascus. He started to wonder what exactly he was fightning for.

----------- Illusion ------------

Raijin was being held in Utena's tight grasp. He chuckled and spit out blood on her forehead. "You are too weak Prince! Your hold cannot hold me much longer!" He grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly, and then kicked off of her stomach. Sending himself back and away from her.

As for Mero, the Raijin in her illusion continued to move back, weaving her wild swings! "I have defeated your friend! What makes you think you can defeat me!?" He quickly caught the blade in between his palms and twisted, snapping the metal. Impossible to do in reality but in Raijin's illusion rather easy.

OOC: Haha! I know, it's hard. Lol

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:25 pm

OOC: But eventually you'll break it right or will your um, "time limit" run out in reference to how long you can hold it because of your chakra. Sorry, I don't really understand Uchiha jutsu. By the way, can I still use that thing I used when you cast a Genjutsu, the kissing you part? I have a plan that goes with it, but, I want it to work because it would be beastly if it could. So once this breaks or dissolves or whatever and we find out you cast an illusion on us, I'll charge you and do some things and then the kissing thing again. I have an ace up my sleeve.

So he broke free of my grasp. Then he opted to kick me in the stomach, thus forth, enabling him to free himself. However, that's where the hole was from the previous battle, and that's the spot that could cripple me further if he dared do anything to it. By now it was all dried up blood and it looked just as it did coming from the previous battle. I keeled over and began to cough, cough up blood in slight amounts. That really hurt. I held my stomach, my arm now full of a red-crimson color blood as it was bleeding again. I fell to the ground, now, at his mercy. I needed to get up but for some reason, I couldn't. That kick had crippled me for the time being.

'I need to get up.. I need to get up and fight... I need to beat this guy. I need to kill him... I will murder him... as soon as I can get up...'

I stayed there, trying to muster enough energy to stand. Was this really the end?

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:07 pm

I watched as he broke my blade, shocked. I gritted my teeth and started firing energy blasts at him. Ignoring his comments I continued to attack.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:59 pm

OOC: I'll break it because I only use chakra to cast the Genjutsu. Once you are in it that's it, I don't use chakra to keep the illusion going. Yeah, uhhh sure. O.o If that is your ace card. Lol I just realized that I made Mero attack you, so I'm going to break the Genjutsu on you so you can defend yourself.

Raijin noticed that the girl who attacked the Kyuubi was going for another all out attack. This time she was really directing her attacks towards her friend. What fun would it be watching a defenseless fighter die so quickly? He dispelled the Genjutsu placed on the prince just in time to see her friend sending a volley of energy blasts at her. She was still standing but the pain felt in the illusion could be felt in reality. "Good luck fighting your friend.....Prince."

Even if Utena tried to talk to her friend to help her snap out of it they'd only come out as insults in Raijin's voice. The only possible way of getting her out of the illusion would be knocking some sense into her. This was going to be an entertaining battle.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Suddenly my head felt less heavy, it felt more focused. Despite my pain from having the enemy kick me, I still managed to stand up. Then, I found Mero's energy blasts firing at me in a barrage like manner. My eyes caught sight of this, why was Mero trying to fight me? Didn't know it was me? Then it occurred to me! Why my head felt normal again and not quite as stuffed as if I had been sick. Why my friend was suddenly throwing energy blasts at me without a second doubt, what must have been before was not reality. Somehow he put us in this ... this, ... this illusion! That's the word! But, it all seemed so real. An illusion that mirrored reality; What kind of technique was that?

At the moment, it didn't really matter. What mattered was that I had to act quickly or I would get hit with Mero's energy blasts. Quickly I managed to summon a semi-strength outer shield that would block me from the attacks. Then, I dashed forward, holding my stomach, and stopped right before her, slapping her straight across the face with great force. Hopefully that would have woken her up since the voice probably wouldn't have. He probably was sly enough to dispel the illusion 75% of the way and not all the way. Just like Raijin, from how he acted. It was only then, that I waited for Mero to react to what I did that I would set my sights on Raijin for his destruction. However, I'd have to wait.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:46 pm

My attacks had been deflected. I stopped and watched as he dashed forward, then with great force slapped me across the face. My head fell to the side and I stood motionless. What a low move. Then my eyes shifted over to him only to find Utena standing there. I stood up straight and looked her dead in the eyes before slapping her back-not nearly as hard. "Oi! What was that for?" I asked, knowing the answer. So he had used some sort of trickery on me, and I wondered if he had used some on Utena too.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 am

"You two are not familiar with Genjutsu? If you were you would have dispelled it a long time ago, for that is my weakest illusion." He stayed seated on the pillar and looked down upon the two, chuckling at Mero's reaction after getting slapped. He reached into his quiver and grabbed onto a kunai, fiddling around with it after attaching a small paper tag. [color="If you are the prince then who is she?"[/color]
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:22 pm

My head turned to the side as Mero slapped me back for slapping her. Well, it was for her own good. She had to wake up from the Genjutsu, is what Raijin called it, and know that it was me whom she was battling and not Raijin. Nonetheless, the slapped worked and I rest assured she knew why I did it in the first place. Then, Raijin ran his mouth as I set my sights on him once more completely, and with my undivided attention.

Once again, I was not saying a word. I promised I wouldn't say another word throughout this whole battle and it was only then that my silent fury could be truly felt and seen. I could say so much to him, I could lash out on him and beat him down whilst screaming against the crimes of the heart he's committed, the selfish bastard, but, no, I remained quiet. I kept it all in, instead channeling my fury into my strength and my powers. I would beat him.

I saw him having amusement in all of this. He was playing with his kunai wrapping some sort of tag on it. Now, I may be naive to the ways of the ninja, but, I wasn't flat out retarded. I knew what he was doing. And though I was growing weaker, I had to summon all I had within this next state I was going to reach. I had to accept that I might die....

With the last amount of rage that was spiraling throughout my blood, heating it to temperatures that were close to boiling. Suddenly, the black aura divided itself in half, it became half a really dark-purpilish color that resonated the color of night, the ebony blanket that took over the sky when the moon rises in the sky. And the other half was as pure, white as an angel's luminescent wings, the usual aura color I have. It was a blinding white, it could hurt sensitive eyes if anyone had them. My eyes changed colors yet again. One was the same color as the white aura that was on the one side of me, and the other eye was a dark purple-black color like the aura that was half around me as well. I was powering up even further and pushing my limits, the whole in my stomach was hurting me but I chose to ignore it. And now my full powers, my full wrath would be felt. I was losing myself, my right mind, and Mero could sense it. I concentrated once again and cast the spell on myself. Then I smirked, game time!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Raijin sat upon a broken pillar just watching and waiting, and I assumed this fuelled more of Utena's rage. That's when Utena changed again. This time letting her full powers go. She was ready to win, and that only meant I would need to stop her if she lost total control. I stood back and waited for the coming scene to unfold.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 am

The prince's energy had risen again. That dark aura coated her body but this time some purple was added to it. So this was the power the barbarians had feared? Whatever she was going to unleash Raijin was prepared to battle and come out with the win! "Fine, stay silent." He finished wrapping the tag around the kunai and hurling it at Utena. After releasing the tool he disappeared and appeared to their right, about fifteen meters away performing hand seals.

When he finished he released the massive wave of flames towards both Utena and Mero. This time he followed up on his own technique and performed another set of seals, sending a large sphere of compressed air and gusts to power the superheated flames. By now the two were blocked by the wall of fire sweeping across the area and engulfing everything in fire. Raijin stood ready; his Sharingan scanning the area. Just in case she wanted to attack close range again he had his hand on the Tanto's hilt.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next