MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:47 pm

'So... this is how he wants to play...fun.'

I carefully watched him wrap the final strand around the kunai of the tag and throw it at us. I simply watched it explode, sidestepping it so that it missed. When it did explode, the debris and ash and leftover flame that expanded did not reach me for the aura and the magical protective barrier protected me against such a blast. He moved, but as soon as he did, I did.

He did hand signs quickly to throw a burst of flames at us, then followed up with more only to throw at us compressed air, so it was strong, as if it were being released from a tank. Sadly, the only judgment I had that could make sense that it was a strong blast was based on the assumption of sight. As he moved, I appeared behind him, instantly, the same thing he did when disappearing and reappearing, and smirked.

'So he's a fire user huh? Well, his flame is about to go out....'

While he was scanning the area, I could tell; This front he was putting up for people, it was all an act for Mero and I. He was truly afraid of me and he didn't want to show it. So instead, he continued to battle, knowing his demise will be no later than very soon. What a fool. And his concentration is slipping too based on my powers... Luckily, I have him right where I want him. The spell was still on me and I had my hand on the hilt of my sword, ready as well, in case he drew his tanto. I stood silently and cast two more spells, hopefully that wouldn't get him to notice me or the magic.

'Right now I've got him in my vice, so bind his feet with unbreakable ice. And as far as breaking free does go, every time he tries it frostbite his toes. Enchant this magic spell with magical restraints, give it a little of 'his style' to make it match in quaint.'

Suddenly, ice would have formed and bound his feet to the ground by his ankles. But, this time, I didn't just leave it at the ice. I ran two steps forward, silently, keeping my hand on the hilt of my blade, just in case he tried something, and went to grab at his neck. The spell in me was raging to be used, since it was already casted. It was a bit risky still, but, I had to try and do it at least.

OOC: By the way, you will get a couple of other shots as well, just letting you know. ^^ And, we don't talk anymore Rai. Where'd you go?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Mero Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:33 pm

I watched as the flames came near and moved out of he way, although I had been surrounded by a wall of fire. I watched as Utena easily deflected then ran towards Raijin. She was ready for anything he was to throw at her and the next few scenes wouldn't be anything less then interesting.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Raijin kept his look out, staring into the fire. To his surprise the blazing inferno was repelled yet again by Utena's barrier. "Again!?" He was going to rush into the dying flames but he couldn't. Something was holding him. Looking down at his feet he was able to identify the cause of his immobility, ice had been summoned to encase his feet. "How does she do this so quickly!?"

Suddenly Utena appeared and made a quickly grab at his neck. She successfully grabbed the distracted Uchiha but when she did he quickly sent a slash at her stomach. It wouldn't cut deeply though.

OOC: Okay. And I've been going out a lot. xD
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 pm

OOC: It's fine. I understand. I should be too, but, no one like wanted to hang out lol.

His blade lightly penetrated the skin that wasn't already damaged on my stomach area. It was a small slice that only let a small amount of blood seep out of it before it stopped bleeding and began to heal by the natural processes within me. I grabbed his neck tighter and took off the ice restraints on his feet, raising him in the air, above the ground. He could keep his sword, that didn't pose much a threat to me. My eyes were staring at him with all the hatred my body could contain. I still, was silent, and did not say a word. I marked his words of surprise asking how I did this so quickly and smirked, remaining in the state I was in.

After raising him in the air some and shaking him a bit by his neck in attempts to make it sore a bit, I lowered him to eye level with me, still not letting go of his neck. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip again, the same strategy as before, before kissing him deeply and it seemed forcing his mouth to open to deepen the kiss. Of course, it only lasted about a minute or so before we parted and I threw him to the ground, then stepping on his chest with a forceful foot. I drew my sword, ready for anything he might want to throw at me. The spell that was once cast upon my body secretly had dispelled and I wiped the excess blood from my face and flung some of it at Raijin. Then, I smirked wider. Mero would recognize, I was no longer Utena, or the same Utena she knew.

'How does it feel to be on the brink of death Raijin...? How does it feel to be standing in the exact same place I was in the beginning of this battle, hm? This just goes to show you... never underestimate me... or you'll pay for it...'

The only sound heard coming out of my mouth was a faint laugh, watching the roaring flames on the ground crackle in the angry fashion it was. It was a very lively fire, I'd give him that. The shades of orange-red that created such a light show to illuminate the dirt and determination on my face as well the the semi defeat on his, was a picture to hold within a memory's frame. No other moment would be like this for me ever. I accepted the fact that this could have serious effects on me, but he disrespected my friends, my kingdom and me, and that is a crime of the heart I could not just let him get away with. My sword, the Sword of Dios began to glow a bright pink and suddenly upon my uniform that I usually wore, in the pocket atop my right breast, appeared a delicate white rose, the same rose that had appeared when I battled my shadow. If I could strike him, this would be the end....
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:35 am

I watched as Utena threw his body to the ground. At this point I had no idea as to what her plan was or had been. She seemed to have gain the upper hand though and that was good. But she was no longer herself, she seemed sharper and had an evil presence about her. I knew that wasn't it but it was the feeling that hung in the air. I continued watching, one strike and everything would be over. I wasn't sure if this man deserved death, but I wasn't going to stop Utena if she wanted to kill him. He had to change his own fate.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:08 am

Raijin was lifted into the air by Utena. At this point he stared at her, unable to do anything. She then kissed him. Just what in the world was going on!? The Uchiha was confused! When she was done she threw him to the floor like a doll. Unable to move due to the shock and confusion Raijin sat there looking up at her; Drops of blood being flicked onto him. "What?" He began hearing voices, the prince's voice. "Hmph, I cannot die.....You will soon find out why." Despite the situation he was in he managed to grin.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Cannot die? And that was because? Had he some sort of ability that granted him immortality..? I didn't think that this guy could be any more a mystery or interesting than he already was, but, it appears I was wrong. Now he had me curious. In any case, it was time to finish this.

It was now that I chose the time to let my voice be heard. This would be my last speech before the end of the battle. Even if he struck back, I would be ready for him.

"So the tables have turned, haven't they?"

I smirked and walked over to him with my sword drawn and pointed straight at him just in case. I walked around his form, waiting for him to make a sudden movement. If he did, he'd be slain.

"So, let me make sure I've got the story here one final time. You come into my palace and invade the kingdom for the purpose of destroying what was once the peaceful community that resided here. In order to complete that task you would need to defeat me, the prince, the royal of the family that gave it its protection and whom worked so hard to establish the peace of this kingdom. At the beginning of the battle, you chose to hold back and it seemed you had the upper hand. However, you made one fatal mistake. You see, you underestimated me, Raijin. And when that happens, I push my limits and give everything I have to prove the other person wrong. I will make sure, because I am determined, that they know my power, that they know my strength and that they know my title. Many times because of my gender or other traits alone have I been misunderstood and underestimated. I am not going to stand for that injustice and disservice done to me anymore!"

I shouted and then calmed. My voice happened to be just like the raging fires. It would speak in calms tones along with the cackles of the flames, and then it would roar when I crescendoed.

"You come in here, expecting to defeat and bring about my death hm? You expect to come in here and get away with everything so easily? You've destroyed half of the regal home I've come to adore so well. You and your nature have been just about all I can handle. It seems you have this fascination with death. It seems that you want to know what it feels like to have someone die before you. And you will get that experience... except, it'll be you. ....That's right, you're going to die here today Raijin, and I hope you can accept that because as I watch you struggle to keep life, and fight back against your sealed fate, my eyes will have nothing but the gleams of hatred as your last sights...."

I smirked and then walked back to where I was standing originally, still pointing the sword to his neck and waiting for him to make a move. Either way, he'd be done for.

"So to you I say, goodbye Raijin Uchiha!"

I waved the sword and cut downward in the air to try and slay him, decapitate him, if you will. When it seemed I missed, I went to keep slashing, attempting to cut at the other parts of him wherever I could. This made it seem like I was really trying to kill him, as I swung the blade the ways it was going. But, to the trained eye, they could see I was intentionally missing him. Strange? Yes. But, I had a plan. My eyes watched him in hatred, watching him dodge when the blade did come close to striking him.

'You will reap what you sew...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:04 pm

After Utena gave her speech she proceeded to chop off his head. 'Good riddance', I thought to myself. Then the strangest thing happened. Utena missed her target, and he was still breathing. What confused me even more was that she continued to miss. He wasn't putting in much of a struggle, so it was an almost impossible thing to do. I continued to watch, confused with her actions.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:37 pm

OOC: Sooooorry! I apologize for my sudden disappearance. I'm back though!

"I will never die! My power, the power of the Uchiha, will keep me alive for all eternity!!!" The second Utena swung her blade towards his neck, even if she purposely wanted to miss, the sword was deflected. What appeared to be the top half of a large skeletal being protected Raijin. Red chakra enveloped the developing Susano'o as it stood over the Uchiha like a guardian.

"I have underestimated you, you're right about that. Now I will challenge you as if you were a Senju." Raijin took off his shirt and the weights strapped onto it. He reached for his forehead protector on his head and yanked it off, allowing his hair to hang down. The three tomoe Sharingan was now replaced by a Mangekyou Sharingan.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 pm

'Wait a minute! The trick is his eyes! I remember looking at him and then being very confused and emotionally strained for a while before things turned back to reality. It's like he controls a certain type of reality with his eyes. His eyes have a special technique? Don't look at them! It won't work if I don't look at them!'

I thought to myself, no one could hear my thoughts but me. I hastily looked away from his eyes and stopped trying to overpower the skeletal guardian thing that seemed to block my attack and protect Raijin from any further damage. I knew I had something I could use, I knew I had 2 things I could use but I didn't know if I'd survive this fight to begin with. I needed to win, I needed to beat him. I was trying all I could and he wasn't done yet? I don't care... I need to keep pushing, I don't want to suck energy from Mero...

'Though that may be my only option here...'

My eyes shifted to Mero to look at her briefly and then back to Raijin's form, not his eyes. I looked down to the ground and tried to sense where he was or was going to move. I didn't know where he would go, obviously, since I didn't know the future and since I can't look in his eyes, that presented more of a challenge. I needed to be able to rely on my sensory abilities to sense his movements and attacks, otherwise I'd be done for. I was already panting and what seemed to be out of breath, I was coming to my end... it seemed.

I was waiting for the right moment to release what I know would help me, however, it wasn't the right moment. I stood there, sheathing my sword once more, bleeding from all over, ripped clothing, the image of battle/war itself. I charged my power once more, just a bit, falling into silence once more. I was not going to let my words distract me from my task. I missed on purpose... I knew I could have finished him, but, I just... couldn't...

OOC: It's fine, so long as you're back now. ^^ And you'd better post more often. AWWW YEAHH bro.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 pm

I stood back and watch them. This had gone above serious and now life and death were in the mix. All I could do was watch and hope that Utena could pull through.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 am

Raijin had taken notice of Utena's attempt to avoid eye contact. That was pointless now; Doing that would make things easier for him. But for some reason he could not find it in himself to kill them. He slowly approached Utena, the Susano'o with him. It began forming muscle around the bone, just about approaching the complete form. "I won't lose..."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:14 pm

OOC: So let me get this straight. This giant monster like structure is blocking you and forming skin and muscle know around the bones that first appeared? Okay.

I watched as the thing continued to develop into becoming something that actually looked alive. How he was able to summon such things when his strength should be depleted was out of my range of knowledge. However, I watched as the thing developed, avoiding eye contact with him at all costs. I knew this may or may not make a difference but it was something that could help me. Giving him my eye contact would make me a sitting duck for his attacks and that was something I did not want to be.

I was silent again but the look in my eyes, from what he could see of them, had nothing but emptiness in them. Apathy, a raw determination. A look that read, 'I don't intend to either.' And so the battle would continue on.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Silently I watched them, the tension filling in the room.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Stepy by step Raijin had started closing the distance between him and Utena. The other girl was out of this, probably waiting to make her move at the right moment. Susano'o formed armor around the muscle and appeared to be wearing a cloak with a Tenju-like mask. Two glowing yellow orbs stared from the mouth of the mask, it's attention on Utena. When Raijin stopped the Susano'o already finished it's transformation. It was holding a large circular shield and a gourd. "Come....Show me that power of yours again."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 am

"Gladly."

That was the only thing I said before standing there and summoning my power. However, this time, it seemed that the power seemed to drain from my body and leave me, not physically or literally. It just seemed all my power and energy I'd had before that got me to this point now was gone. My eyes stopped illuminating the color they were glowing, which happened to be a bluish green anyway with a black undertone to it, I believe. My body seemed to be lifeless for a moment, still in that respect. I stood there, and to anyone else this, including Mero, this appeared as if all my energy had completely run out, as well as magical power failed me. It appeared that I was going to fail at defeating him. Nonetheless, I looked towards the floor, panting and tiring.

OOC: Go along with it the both of you, please. ^^'' I have a plan I wanna do but it'll be better if I save it for the next post. So, respond. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:31 pm

I took in a breath and seemed to hold it. Utena couldn't win, she was finished. Just the way she appeared it seemed like she was about to collapse at any time. This was not good. The kingdom was surely to be destroyed now and even worse then that Raijin could easily kill her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:11 am

The Prince had fallen before Raijin. Was she out of energy? If so it wouldn't be right attacking her. Raijin's eyes were strained. Blood started to leak from the corner of his eyes and roll down his cheeks. Was he already losing his vision? Whatever, now was a good oppurtunity to stop using the Susano'o, she was no longer a threat. The guardian had vanished into nothing and Raijin dropped to his knees covering an eye in pain. "Damn! Why can't I kill you!?" He stared at Utena, his vision blurred.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 am

It seemed now, the roles had reversed some. My power had temporarily left me, but that's only to make room for a new, another power, another approach to this. Suddenly, I didn't feel myself again. It was my body, but it was like I couldn't control it, though still in it. I was barely conscious of what I was saying or doing. Raijin fell to his knees and expressed himself in such a weak position, crying blood and reprimanding himself for not being able to kill me. I smirked and unsheathed my sword. I cut off some lose strands of his hair and tore his clothing up more, sliced his arm maybe only a little, but, once I swung it close to his face, around where his nose would be, I stopped it. Its point was pointed directly at him. I waited for him to look up at me and see my eyes were glowing a bright white color. Illuminating the color of angels themselves.

"I haven't a clue why you fail to accomplish your goal of murdering me. However, I know that in the ever famous battle between a prince and a thief, the prince shall always win. The drive to protect things sacred to the heart are stronger and bit bigger than the intention to destroy and the want to kill. Power may be, in some cases a virtue, but a great downfall as well. It was all you had. I bid you farewell on this planet, Raijin."

Dios had possessed me. With one swift movement, I sheathed my sword. My hair was a long flowing pink now and my outfit changed to that of a regal white sort of outfit a royal prince would wear. I raised my finger, watching him suffer on the floor and with the slowest intent, snapped my fingers. It was then that the full effects of the poison I'd injected into him by the form of a kiss would take its course in his body. It was the kind of slow killing portion that I waited just long enough to seep into his bloodstream. It would kill him slowly, and I'd get to watch.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Utena had changed. She had gone from empty to full of energy in no time flat. It seemed she had been possessed, and I could only guess it was Dios. She had talked about Dios before and only briefly, but that is what would explain this. I shifted my eyes to Raijin who had fallen to the ground. I wasn't sure what Utena was doing to him, so I watched to see if this as the end.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 pm

So he had been poisoned? The witch. Raijin wasn't going to allow himself to be defeated like this! Although her power had drastically increased he had some techniques up his sleeve. "You.....You are a worthy opponent....I don't know why I can't find it in myself to kill you but I'm sure that after this I will not hesitate!" He coughed up some blood and held his chest, lowering himself to the ground. Pain was beginning to leave him motionless. The poison was running throughout most of his body now, killing him slowly. "Curse you....Prince......" With those last words his whole body collapsed to the ground and he laid there without making a single movement. His breathing had immediately stopped; he was dead. The left eyelid slowly closed shut.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 pm

I had meant to stop the poison from flowing and extract it when he was minutes from death, however, I'd accidentally gone too far and killed him. The poison still circulating within him some, since he'd just died. I watched over him with radiating white eyes. My eyes making contact with Mero's for a moment, before slowly walking over to his body and kneeling down next to it. I nodded and a white light enshrouded my body as I closed my eyes and kissed him again, extracting the poison from his body and inserting a small yellow ball into his mouth, a little bit of energy, a small portion of revival. He would be alive again. However the poison, once it was in my mouth, I did a formation of hand signs, not like a ninja, but placing them in different positions on my body's torso, and suddenly the poison vaporized into gas in which flowed out of my mouth and into the air, then disappearing with the crushing motion of my hand. The spell was gone and Raijin was still motionless and not breathing. The energy ball sunk down into his intestines and I raised my hand mysteriously again. With another snap of my fingers, he would begin to wake up, my body would stop glowing white, and I'd fall to the ground, bloody and unconscious, near dead. My pink hair returned to its natural color and length and there I lay, the battle was over.

'Finally...'

And there I lay, motionless.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 pm

I rushed over to Utena to check over her. She was in a terrible condition but alive. I looked to Raijin who was now just unconscious and also in bad shape. I wondered why Utena revived him. I felt a presence behind me and when I looked up, a now conscious Damacus stood bent over eyes fixed on Utena. Without any words he sped off and returned just as quickly with an unknown person. He muttered something to this girl and they got to work, trying to heal Utena.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:11 pm

The body before Utena started to fade into nothing during the girl's attempt to revive him. Empty space occupied the space Raijin was previously taking up. "You are a worthy opponent but I believe that I've been fighting the wrong people." Raijin was seated to the far right, the same condition he was in before the battle, except one of his eyes was shut. "I'm afraid that I have lost one of my eyes due to the use of the technique."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:33 pm

There was nothing I could do but lay there unconscious and near death as it was. My chest was only heaving slightly, giving the indication I was barely still living. But, I was alive. My hair then faded a bit, returning to a more normal color for what was my hair. And my eyes were closed but they would have been a faded blue. My body was busted and tattered, my clothes ripped and torn in places. And in other spots, besides the dirt that caught itself on my skin, I was bleeding, my red blood marking the ground of the, now destroyed, palace that I treasured so dearly. But, there I lay.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next